Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Learn to stop the cycle of hate!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I am happy to see some possitive posts. After seeing the first couple I have to be honest I really just lost it.
    @ Hank I thank you from the bottom of my heart bud. Last night was a breath of fresh air and I think letting it out on those that deserve it helped!
    Especially the jerk that kept calling people noobs after they bought something from him. HEHEHE or the guy that said no one would ever want me in their guild because of my low level. LOL that was fun as well.

Perhaps that little experiment helped me learn something as well. Being nice to those that deserve it is awsome and something not to be taken for granted, but giving it back to those that spread misery ten fold can really make for a smashing good time!

Maybe that will be my next toon.
    Eco the punnisher!

I absolutely loved the hug pictures!!! I didn't get notified of new posts on this one, but those were absolutely fantastalastic!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Econodeath For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    May I recommend the book, Peace Is The Way by Deepak Chopra?

And thanks for the hugs!
    Hugs make the world smile!
    Please take as many as you need and then some.
    I am going to check out that book as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Well last time I was in rage I got stopped by a Bouncer...
    The last time I went into a true rage someone got hurt really bad. I have changed my ways since then.
    I can't watch an innocent child be beaten on by anyone, anyplace, ever! Thank god I havn't seen that kind of act since that day either.
    Next time I stop it and call the cops.
    Almost spent a long time in jail for that one!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Econodeath For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Econodeath View Post
    The last time I went into a true rage someone got hurt really bad. I have changed my ways since then.
    I can't watch an innocent child be beaten on by anyone, anyplace, ever! Thank god I havn't seen that kind of act since that day either.
    Okay i'm sorry but that needs some explaining PM me the whole story please :-)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

okay PM sent.
    I gave you the short version without all the boring stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Let's make it SPARKLE!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Funny, I'm actually eating steak fries.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hankomachos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

roflmao!!!!!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Well for me it was about some random guy who came shouting and insulting me and my buds at a bar. That was something which I could yet handle. But when he moved on to my gf...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    But when he moved on to my gf...

Name:  OkayGuy_The_Keyboard_Game-s500x462-168083-535.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  31.9 KB

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Morfic, I understand your need for attention. I get that you want to make your immaturity known by us, the forumers. But from what I've seen, you clearly failed to read eco's thread, failed to care, or you're just too stupid enough to understand it. I don't know which, but regardless, you have not contributed to this topic at all. What point are you trying to get across here? What's your intention? Are you trying to establish yourself as a forum troll? Are you trying to prove you're some little kid who has nothing, and I mean nothing better to do, than spam unneeded pictures, and derail this thread? Wait a minute... you're not a kid. You're an immature adult.

So morfic, unless you have nothing to contibute to this thread, other than your own immaturity, please... please take your pony express back to pony land where you belong.

Are you going to try and revive your ego by posting some "U mad bro?" Pic, or some troll face?
    Probably.
    Go ahead, because you know what? I don't care. (:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hankomachos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Lol this is a forum for games. Have a sense of humor.
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Joke aside, life is usually much simpler (and happier) when one learns not to take things too seriously.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Joke aside, life is usually much simpler (and happier) when one learns not to take things too seriously.
    This stuff people always say until something comes up that they don't like, lol. You may want to swallow a bit of this advice yourseslf, lol. But, don't take what I'm saying too seriously, lol. I think Morfic is enraged. And is apparently taking the origial post way to serious.

Life is not 'usually' better if you don't take stuff too seriously. That's a bit off. Life is better when you can quickly tell the difference between what to take serious and what not to.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Posting to our forums is also "better" when you read and understand the forum rules that govern conduct. Here is the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Here is the most applicable section:

1. Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
    I know you guys. You're great and you can work it out. And if you can't, no biggie. Just tap the "report post" button and we'll take care of it (rather than taking any flamebait and rage posting in response).

Thanks for playing nice and getting along!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
    This stuff people always say until something comes up that they don't like, lol. You may want to swallow a bit of this advice yourseslf, lol. But, don't take what I'm saying too seriously, lol. I think Morfic is enraged. And is apparently taking the origial post way to serious.

Life is not 'usually' better if you don't take stuff too seriously. That's a bit off. Life is better when you can quickly tell the difference between what to take serious and what not to.

Mildly amusing.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon:585850
    Lol this is a forum for games. Have a sense of humor.
    Believe me, there's nothing wrong with having fun, but only when the situation calls for it. Have you read ecos thread yet? Is there anything funny about it? It's him getting whatever is off his mind. He's serious. He didn't make this thread for people to post ridiculous pictures, or, in other words, not to be taken as a joke. Like I said, if morfic, or anyone has nothing to say that's somewhat related to the topic, then what's the point in posting in the first place?

Eco isn't having fun here. Eco isn't playing games. Eco made this thread to get something of his chest, people should respect that.

To reiterate, there's a time and place for everything, seriousness happened to be intended for this thread.

If you want to play games, there's a bunch in the off-topic section, with the word "game" in the title. Have fun there, not here.
    Last edited by Hankomachos; 03-08-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    This is true, but don't forget history.
    I remember a famous poem from my school days.
    There was something about people watching their neighbors being taken away to die.
    They watched one household go then another kept doing that saying at least its not me.
    guess what? One day it was them and no one was there to help them....
    Sad isn't it when people don't stick together to stop cycles of hatred. It works slowly one step at a time.
    Please don't forget history or we are all doomed to repeat it again and again until there is no one left to repeat it anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

This is true, but don't forget history.
    I remember a famous poem from my school days.
    There was something about people watching their neighbors being taken away to die.
    They watched one household go then another kept doing that saying at least its not me.
    guess what? One day it was them and no one was there to help them....
    Sad isn't it when people don't stick together to stop cycles of hatred. It works slowly one step at a time.
    Please don't forget history or we are all doomed to repeat it again and again until there is no one left to repeat it anymore.
    First they came for the communists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Martin Niemöller

...one of my favorite quote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

A plague had spread over the land. A plague that threatened human-nature itself. Laughter, fun, and sarcasm were the first victims of this plague, as it spread like wildfire to every man, woman and child with no restraint. The bringers of this plague managed to hole themselves up in a great castle on the edge of town. Day by day, the castle's population grew with a steady stream of newcomers and converted citizens pledging their fealty. This plague was known to the locals as, "Pollyanna", and it threatened their very way of life from behind the guarded walls of the castle, "lidlgudytoshoos". Was there anyone that could stand up to them?

-------------------

The ground trembled with hooves slamming hard against its surface as a ... pony?.. slowly stopped before the gates of Lidlgudytoshoos. It's mane was tussled and dust and grime coated it's legs, but still he held himself defiantly. Swinging his head high, the pony stared directly at the gates.

"I am Morfic and I have come to put an end to this plague terrorizing our lands! No more will we tolerate your Pollyanna, and no longer can I turn a blind eye to it. Know this! Wherever you turn your focus, I will be there. And wherever you choose to go, I will be waiting. I am your nemesis!", he bellowed.

The echo of his words rattled throughout the interior of the castle walls. But a moment later, came a shrill, "Heyyyy. He's not being nice!". What followed was a horrific cacophony of crying and tears that threatened to poison the soul.

Morfic closed his eyes for a second and attempted to drown the noise out of his mind. "Is there no one here to face me, in the name of Pollyanna??", he screamed over the noise.

A few moments later the castle door slowly opened, revealing two men riding out alone, one hanging back slightly. The first rider stopped some feet away from Morfic, eyes locked on his.

"My name... is White Knight Hankomachos, and you... are immature. Be gone with you back to the lands of ponies, as you are hindering our war on this land. Whatever you say in response, I will cover my ears..and go na..na...nana..a booboo.", came the quivering voice.

A smirk spread slowly across Morfic's face. "So this Pollyanna DID have a knight of its own!" he thought. Before he got the chance to respond, the second rider stepped forth.

"Don't even bother, Sir White Knight. This... Morfic, is clearly in a rage. His every action is born of anger and should be disregarded immediately.", came a soft voice from the man.

Slowly, Morfic began to laugh as he looked on towards the riders. "Foolish knights of castle lidlgudytoshoos. Your very actions are hypocritical and illogical. You participate in the very actions that you preach against, and you have fallen into my trap. Now the entire world can look on and see that the words you speak, hold no weight. They can see that, indeed, haters ARE going to hate. My job here is done...for now. But just know that the eye of Morfic...is upon you."

With that, Morfic slowly turned from the riders and began to prance off into the sunset.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morfic For This Useful Post: