Thread: < Twink Inc. > - Great Minds Twink Alike

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anecat View Post
    Im only wondering but what is the point of joining Twink Inc.? I mean Elite Droids said something like this and so did Project Twink and they both got inot a war. All im asking is what are the advantages in joining? Some have Pve tip, or helpful players, even some free auctions in the guild, but there is no point in joining Twink Inc if there is nothing o strive for. If this is just a guild to rule out the bad pvpers, that is just wrong.
    What is the point in joining Twink Inc. ?
    Well... I used to be in PT myself, and it was for reasons such as those petty "wars" against other guilds and all the name-calling as to why I left. I disliked many of the attitudes of the people in the guild (not naming names obviously) and I left so to create my own guild where none of these things would exist.

It is very easy for twink PvPers to get ahead of themselves when a majority of the people they are fighting are not twinks! I think this is turn builds egos because it is very easy to obtain a good-looking k:d on your twink toon.

And you asked what is the advantage of joining Twink Inc. ?
    Well, I gather from your post that all the nonsense about guild wars and guilds flaming each other is something that bugs you too, yeah? Well, at Twink Inc. we do not get ourselves involved in anything of the sort. The guild is for players who just want to PvP. We all share a competitive spirit and none of our members will get involved (intentionally) in any petty argument with other players.

We are a guild where every member helps every other member to learn and get better at PvP. We share our builds, our tactics and our style of fighting so that every member can get better at PvP over time.

We are a mature and fun guild, and we will not get involved in any of the so called "wars" between any other twink guilds. We are not strict on our recruiting as I am currently keen on building the member count so if this is something that you are interested in just let me know in game or on forums.

- Trollee
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trollee For This Useful Post:

Qyu