Thread: Down with the cheap elixirs!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

This power player isnt coming back, he hates SL, and he didnt do it in three days, he did it in less than two weeks. He did it to prove a point and because he was bored with PL, not to compete. He did it to get the top kd spot and leave basically.
    I understand where you are coming from.. Can you people not read though? I said I am ranting about an issue I have with the ELIXIRS not the players. I could care less what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better about playing, and I have no respect for how you play our game. I am not caught up in the lbs guys, I am not worried about my score! HONEST. Lol I dont wanna be the leader forever, my kills are already emberassing enough as it is. I am speaking up for the many who YOU dicourage with your pointless spending. Trying to voice my opinion to get rid of these elixirs, in a Star Legends community you care nothing for. YOU are the one caught up in the leaderboard and obviously have your priorities messed up by spending all that money to buy your way to the top.

Play fair is all I ask.. Lets settle this on the maps we are suppose to, like WE ARE SUPPOSE TO.

Quote Originally Posted by TsunamiTheClown View Post

I mean c'mon. If you can just buy the top-spot in the leader board like this thread points out, why not just put it in the auction house???
    Last edited by ArtStar; 06-21-2012 at 04:12 AM.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|