Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL Shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just let masterchief keep talking... gets worse each time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Every post on this thread since JustG made the official statement is more or less moot anyway. I wish they would just lock it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This Is Ridiculous .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All I know is, to me, MC is being very generous and altruistic. That should be awarded in my opinion. If it were up to me, I'd give him a PL shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khanhee View Post
    All I know is, to me, MC is being very generous and altruistic. That should be awarded in my opinion. If it were up to me, I'd give him a PL shield
    But you're missing the point still lol. The problem with that is soon there would be MANY people who would start giving away over 10mill of items and gold just to "be atruistic enough to get a PL Shield." You know what I mean? It is noble, but trust me, he isn't the only one giving away millions of gold or millions of gold worth of items. Others do it too without even publicly announcing it. So while many people are praising him, the rest of us who are just as generous are just shaking our head. Especially when it seems for certain motives like getting a PL shield, which seemed the case here. Either way, as Justg said, no one will get a PL shield this way again. So if he continues to give after knowing this as a fact, then more power to him. The rest of us will continue to give silently...
    Kavanah: "Cinco, would you rather be in a Norma Jean or As I Lay Dying mosh pit?"
    Cinco: "Norma Jean, in that case /mosh"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by masterchief View Post
    Lol , this thread was started ages ago , and why don't U do a big giveaway too ! If it's easy ?
    Lol . I didn't knew I could get a PL shield by doing this , look in my wish list , alot of people are telling I deserve one , I am not asking for it .

Edit: I think you're jealous

Peace
    Interestingly enough, in one of your first posts on the forum, which I have already linked (click here) you showed a clear interest in the PL shield, and the first reply included details of what they'd been awarded for so far, you must have read it, you did reply later in the thread.

Another interesting snippet, if you check the thread, Masterchief has edited two of the posts since this thread was created:

The OP, which originally said "how? I really do want that shield"

And a later post, which originally said "strange....but I will have it one day"

I wish I could retrieve the unedited posts to stop the inevitable torrent of flames saying that I'm lying, but only forum moderators would have access to that.

I do however, remember them vividly because I re-read the thread when I linked it in my first post here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmc85uk View Post
    Interestingly enough, in one of your first posts on the forum, which I have already linked (click here) you showed a clear interest in the PL shield, and the first reply included details of what they'd been awarded for so far, you must have read it, you did reply later in the thread.

Another interesting snippet, if you check the thread, Masterchief has edited two of the posts since this thread was created:

The OP, which originally said "how? I really do want that shield"

And a later post, which originally said "strange....but I will have it one day"

I wish I could retrieve the unedited posts to stop the inevitable torrent of flames saying that I'm lying, but only forum moderators would have access to that.

I do however, remember them vividly because I re-read the thread when I linked it in my first post here.
    just look at what time he edited the posts... the one saying "strange..." was last edited today at 6:16 AM lmao bah~~hahhahahahah
    this guy is just on a roll keep it up buddy and you wont have a reputation on the forums bahahahahahah
    Smokestar - Lvl 77 Pure Dex Bird
    FAMILY NOOBSFORLIFE

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Enough. People please stop lobbying for others to get a PL shield. Masterchief, we love you for being generous, just as we love everyone who contributes to the game. That should not come at a price.