Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The ELITE weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    If nobody "caught" them, you think they would return it? :P They were on their way, until somebody ruined their party and whistleblowed Saycred's 3 elite weapons. Damage Control IMHO :P
    Why was Saycred given multiple items to give to others to advertise as well? Not to be rude, but you're blind if you think it was a foiled plan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Why was Saycred given multiple items to give to others to advertise as well? Not to be rude, but you're blind if you think it was a foiled plan.
    That makes it worse...it means it's not only Saycred :P So now, all the more reason to speculate that people passed on items secretly in the past too that happened in secret, what's stopping me from thinking that now? :P The average question would say, "why didn't they just announce in public that Saycred and company will run around with said items, why keep it secret? Why only come clean after everyone's already upset about it, was upsetting the public part of the plan too...that's the most basic and most often question I get from friends and random people I never met in game who probably reads forums", What's stopping an average player who has this knowledge from thinking that CoP/Founders were not distributed in secret to contributing players? See, I'm not saying these as facts, these are ambiguities that are brought about by this single incident. Were all these part of the "advertisement" too, because that's the main message that will come across after smoke has cleared and people re-visit this thread or talk in-game (I avoid to be online now, because I get gazillion pm's on this issue the moment I log in, even if I don't do anything...the seed has been planted...can you all convince those curious minds that this was not a foiled plan? :P was that part of the advertisement to make everyone confused first? you talking about hundreds of players who are @_@ now, just look at how quick the number of views are going up, they want answers). :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-21-2012 at 11:11 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If nobody "caught" them, you think they would return it? :P They were on their way, until somebody ruined their party and whistleblowed Saycred's 3 elite weapons. Damage Control IMHO :P Had we discovered later when more people gets it, it could easily pass as a legit loot...but the timing of discovery was too early such that it was not acceptable to have those three at this stage :P Could have gotten away with it really...nobody in "concerned" party showed any signs or intention to divulge this "advertisement" until everyone was already rambling about it so...so the question now is, is this the first time or is this the first time that we caught it? Now I'm seeing why some people believe that many players were awared CoP or Founders and they did not really earn them but they probably got them "secretly" too (I didn't say that, someone else in another thread)...what's stopping me from believing it now if I'm just random average player after seeing secret recognitions are possible? :P Maybe all they had to do was send pm with their suggestions on the next dungeon and they get Founders or Cop too, maybe yes, maybe not? who are you now to say otherwise? See the ripple effect? :P
    You think they have to return it? There all being REMOVED by devs on monday, not handed over to from free will. So lighten up, yall go too hard on forums lol.
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

My sincere apologies go out to you guys. As of now these items are being advertised by active players. I am actually advertising one now! I am assuming they are going to be taken away Monday, but of they don't, then I'll have an argument at hand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    You think they have to return it? There all being REMOVED by devs on monday, not handed over to from free will. So lighten up, yall go too hard on forums lol.
    Huh? That was not even the point I was making @_@ The manner of which they will be returned is irrelevant, the issue is how they were handed out :P At this point, the "returning" is just damage control because, like I said, someone ruined their party :P. The bigger picture now is, is this the first time this has been done? or is this the first time this was caught? :P Even you don't know that, because then, it wouldn't be a "secret" as how this was intended to be until everybody in the forums jumped on the issue :P

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buddyf97 View Post
    My sincere apologies go out to you guys. As of now these items are being advertised by active players. I am actually advertising one now! I am assuming they are going to be taken away Monday, but of they don't, then I'll have an argument at hand.
    This is probably the most decent response I've seen since I joined this fray :P They will take it away from you for sure now that you came out, because everybody will be watching you now. But I wonder, if nobody knew about these secret awards? :P Would they take it away still? :P You said you are assuming, so you don't know for sure? Earlier people were saying it was only Saycred who has them because he earned them, now it seems like several has them, did you all contribute to Elite Dungeon too? See...it's apparently as easy as that...if this issue did not explode like this...ya'll could have gotten away with it potentially since the intention was to keep it secret, and Saycred was merely the tip of the icing. The issue here is not about a single person...the integrity of the game hangs in the balance and this was merely a trigger to it...like I said, the real question is, was this the first time that a secret reward has been arranged or first time that was caught? :P I remember the guy who kept on saying that he's seen a couple of people run around with CoP...and he's sure those toons were low level still after 56 cap passed :P Where's the guy who said that? :P This is the right time to revive that issue, he claimed to have photos of it. I think there's a possibility that he was correct afterall, those people who allegedly run around with CoP that were not earned could have contributed something one way or the other that everyone else doesn't know about...who are you now to say otherwise? It's apparently STS practice to reward people in "secret" :P Again, not saying these as facts, but these ambiguities that creates doubt, was this the intention of the advertisement? Anyway, enjoy your elite item comrade.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Huh? That was not even the point I was making @_@ The manner of which they will be returned is irrelevant, the issue is how they were handed out :P At this point, the "returning" is just damage control because, like I said, someone ruined their party :P. The bigger picture now is, is this the first time this has been done? or is this the first time this was caught? :P Even you don't know that, because then, it wouldn't be a "secret" as how this was intended to be until everybody in the forums jumped on the issue :P
    :-/ it doesn't really matter if it's the first time... No item has ever been this rare. If these things hadn't been advertised you wouldn't have even seen em in game. Besides, even if these items were given for keeps, it would get them into the market... I don't understand what your complaining about.

It's not a conspericy and your not getting ripped off... So stop acting like a victim, and go farm your own elite items.
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
    :-/ it doesn't really matter if it's the first time... No item has ever been this rare. If these things hadn't been advertised you wouldn't have even seen em in game. Besides, even if these items were given for keeps, it would get them into the market... I don't understand what your complaining about.

It's not a conspericy and your not getting ripped off... So stop acting like a victim, and go farm your own elite items.
    Did you read my posts? :P It seems like you missed the essence of what I was trying to say. It does matter if its not the first time what are you talking about...so It's OK with you that STS has potentially practiced this secret giveaways while everyone else has no clue what's going on? If yes, then STS probably imagined all their customers are like you :P Wouldn't have seen in-game? Is the drop rate 0%?...we will eventually see them unless drop rate is 0%, in fact, someone already looted the swordfish elite item legitimately in matter of days. Never seen an item this rare? Were you there during the green ice myth? ...green ice was so rare, most people thought it was a myth at one point and you can farm for months and not see even a shadow of that item...lots of people wasted their valuable time farming that item...oh wait, did they give this out too in secret during those days? You don't understand what I'm complaining about? Then we can't communicate :P I would highly suggest you try to shake off the dust first after months of being inactive :P Welcome back comrade.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So I read these posts and saw saycred was advertising these new items. I saw he had a game open so I joined but he booted me before I see him lol.

So much for the advertising.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Megabird56 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megabird56 View Post
    So I read these posts and saw saycred was advertising these new items. I saw he had a game open so I joined but he booted me before I see him lol.

Welcome comrade, please I encourage you to follow this thread, and maybe ask your buddies too :P It concerns the average player because ya'll working for this item, spending real money, and wasting real time. Everyone should be on the same boat :P If not for this thread and a whistleblower, we would never have known that this was even an "advertisement" to begin with, what do you say about that? Btw, it's not only Saycred who has these "advertisement" gears, there are several now :P Thanks.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megabird56 View Post

Hahaha. Good point...

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Well off saycreds has a elite item.. WHAT A SURPRISE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yes he is fond of booting, But he didn't use Elite gear in game.
    Only to flash around town. He is far from an exemplary player and rather unpleasant.
    Shady!
    All they did was trick players into thinking drops are falling more than they were.
    When I wanted my Volcano helm and was told the Monarch was staying even though people have the Volcanic helm.
    There are different rules for different player's and deceptive practices going on as well, Not impressed!
    I've spent tons of money on this game,I can't even get a simple request and Johnny come lately is getting rare antenna and Elite pinks in locked games.
    Conflict of interest and inappropriate!
    Last edited by modredd; 07-22-2012 at 01:17 AM. Reason: spelling

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modredd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    All they did was trick players into thinking drops are falling more than they were.
    There are different rules for different player's and deceptive practices going on as well, Not impressed!
    I've spent tons of money on this game
    Precisely what I said, we're on the same page on this issue comrade, thank you :P You summed it up in one word, shady :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I thought Wounded said that techno will reveal everything.. That was last night and around 13 hours ago.. We're waiting.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy:719426
    I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

This is all I hear you say. Have you stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, you are wrong. What if Saycred did come up with the elite dungeon idea, and submitted it without asking for a reward?? Maybe he wrote the whole code himself. You are so busy arguing about people not agreeing with you or not responding to your post, you are making yourself look petty and small-minded. Seriously, step back and look at how you're acting. I see people reacting to you, not you reacting to them.

FYI... I was seriously asking what you do for a living. I wouldn't have pegged you for a restaurant owner. It is obvious you have received a good education, and your English is fine. I was serious when I said you write dissertations way too much. People don't read a 4 paragraph response to a yes or no question. If you feel like English is a weak suit for you, take this as friendly advice. If you feel like your English is a strong suit, then so be it, carry on.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Multibird:718366
    This bunch of BS and favouritism, shiloo if u saw it as a drop and bud says it was given by devs. Who should i believe? Should i believe a person who has the same desire like me or somone whos trying to protect a guildy.
    Shiloo if it was a drop y didnt u or saycred take a picture.

About advertising I agree with you saool why saycred or arsnel, i know ppl that have purchased more plats than them example heubad, anneowen, Empireseven and many more.

Were are you samhanye?
    No favorites. No favoritism. We were randomly selected. By "other" players.
    Technically you're trolling techno. We, us are and were only given a gift.

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

No favorites... no favoritism.... I was just one of the few that got a hold oh this crew. So stop hating me it. Even the people who dislike me flame me. I haven't done anything but promote.

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

It's OK with you that STS has potentially practiced this secret giveaways while everyone else has no clue what's going on?
    I'm FINE with that.
    It's STS's company, and its thier virtual world. There isn't anything we can do about it, and there really wouldn't be a good reason to take action if we had the option to.
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saool View Post
    No favorites. No favoritism. We were randomly selected. By "other" players.
    Technically you're trolling techno. We, us are and were only given a gift.
    I have no idea what's this big hubba bubba about , but Thank you so much for actually showing me how the weapon works!! In a open game to so others could see as well ^_^
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage