Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The ELITE weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

This is all I hear you say. Have you stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, you are wrong. What if Saycred did come up with the elite dungeon idea, and submitted it without asking for a reward?? Maybe he wrote the whole code himself. You are so busy arguing about people not agreeing with you or not responding to your post, you are making yourself look petty and small-minded. Seriously, step back and look at how you're acting. I see people reacting to you, not you reacting to them.

FYI... I was seriously asking what you do for a living. I wouldn't have pegged you for a restaurant owner. It is obvious you have received a good education, and your English is fine. I was serious when I said you write dissertations way too much. People don't read a 4 paragraph response to a yes or no question. If you feel like English is a weak suit for you, take this as friendly advice. If you feel like your English is a strong suit, then so be it, carry on.
    In my first post, I already said that If I were wrong then it's the worst advertisement scheme of my recent gaming memory unless the intention was to promote flamefest, confusion, etc. I'm not questioning Saycred's contribution, in fact kudos to him with the new idea, I never downplayed him, it's the procedure that involved his "recognition" that's getting the ire of many. In fact, if you followed my posts, I said, it would have been more acceptable if they just named a staff after Saycred like Buwanda. I do step back, in fact, I've received many "thank you" messages in-game for voicing out what they also think of this, you should talk to them :P they're seeing something you're not... Let me ask you, am I not making a point? Do I look like I'm trolling? It's not petty when you're searching for truth comrade :P never petty...

Off topic: I may have read your intention wrong, apologies. It's just that based on experience, it's a method to douse flamebaiters, you try to compliment them or redirect the topic towards them, put them on spotlight, etc. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
    I'm FINE with that.
    It's STS's company, and its thier virtual world. There isn't anything we can do about it, and there really wouldn't be a good reason to take action if we had the option to.
    So you don't mind if I get those Elite Items and show them to you so you get all excited and then I watch you waste your platinum farming for them giving you false hopes that you can get them when drop rates are actually lower? :P If this thread never existed, we would not even know about this. That was the action plan, what else did you had in mind? It was all about knowing what's up. Why, isn't knowing the real deal good enough for you? These things are important, because it influences players on how they'll play the game: either play on, take the walk/break, or be indifferent. They should see the whole picture and not only the good stuff, also the bad stuff. The people like you who are apathetic on the issue is just a piece of the story, you have us who are critical on it, and you got the other side who are agreeable with it...if you put this all together, a picture can be drawn...that's the action plan :P Didn't you realize that? I thought I didn't have to spell it out like that :P This picture we're drawing in this thread is very very important if it reaches enough people like what's happening now :P

PS: When I joined this thread, the views of this thread were only around mid 2,000. Now, you have twice that even surpassing some of the stickies. I'm not saying I have anything do with that. It simply means people are watching, it's the prime time show atm, people are educating themselves. We're showing them the picture, it's unfair that only a few of us are in-the-know, so it'll allow them to decide what "action" to take...there's only few actions...play on...or take the walk or a break. I'm not here trying to impose my opinion over others, I don't get paid for that :P I'm here to show my opinion for other people to see that's all...so it balances the picture :P

PSS: Shall we go back on topic? :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    So you don't mind if I get those Elite Items and show them to you so you get all excited and then I watch you waste your platinum farming for them giving you false hopes that you can get them when drop rates are actually lower? :P If this thread never existed, we would not even know about this. That was the action plan, what else did you had in mind? It was all about knowing what's up. Why, isn't knowing the real deal good enough for you? These things are important, because it influences players on how they'll play the game: either play on, take the walk/break, or be indifferent. They should see the whole picture and not only the good stuff, also the bad stuff. The people like you who are apathetic on the issue is just a piece of the story, you have us who are critical on it, and you got the other side who are agreeable with it...if you put this all together, a picture can be drawn...that's the action plan :P Didn't you realize that? I thought I didn't have to spell it out like that :P This picture we're drawing in this thread is very very important if it reaches enough people like what's happening now :P

PS: When I joined this thread, the views of this thread were only around mid 2,000. Now, you have twice that even surpassing some of the stickies. I'm not saying I have anything do with that. It simply means people are watching, it's the prime time show atm, people are educating themselves. We're showing them the picture, it's unfair that only a few of us are in-the-know, so it'll allow them to decide what "action" to take...there's only few actions...play on...or take the walk or a break. I'm not here trying to impose my opinion over others, I don't get paid for that :P I'm here to show my opinion for other people to see that's all...so it balances the picture :P

PSS: Shall we go back on topic? :P
    have you not caught on from the ten posts beforehand saying that all the elite items that were gifted are being taken away monday?
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    have you not caught on from the ten posts beforehand saying that all the elite items that were gifted are being taken away monday?
    Says who? By you? :P Since when? Since everybody got upset? :P I sure caught up on damage control :P How about you look at 92 posts beforehand and try to address what everyone avoided to address so far :P We're waiting...
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

People get way to in to this damn game. I already see a few people who should take a really long break.
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    People get way to in to this damn game. I already see a few people who should take a really long break.
    Lol if im one of them well... Im always like that lol

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

and you're not? :P dear Ambassador ? :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

A tip from Whirlzap says:

Try not to make enemies on the first run-in with people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Was just asking questions :P Anyways, for the sake of staying on-topic...I take back those questions :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Says who? By you? :P Since when? Since everybody got upset? :P I sure caught up on damage control :P How about you look at 92 posts beforehand and try to address what everyone avoided to address so far :P We're waiting...
    Says techno? I was given one as you know and was told beforehand even going into a public area where people could see, that they were being taken away Monday. You get too hyped over this... And what has everyone avoided to adress because you have avoided to adress what has been avoided to adress...
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Civilised flaming: Adding smileys after each word.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 小孩子 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

stop fighting! Your tearing this family apart!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子 View Post
    Civilised flaming: Adding smileys after each word.
    each sentence and don't forget the PS ;P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy:719712
    and you're not? :P dear Ambassador ? :P
    My Title has nothing to do with how much time I spend in game. U Jelly?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子 View Post
    stop fighting! Your tearing this family apart!!!
    I'm tearing it? I couldn't be that powerful...:P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

each sentence and don't forget the PS ;P
    But you dont use PS everytime

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

No, but I know who who's taking the game more serious between us :P Refer back to your original comment :P I hope we can stay on topic, I'm here to discuss that, you're open to express your opinion about it :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I'm tearing it? I couldn't be that powerful...:P
    *Your* in this context is reffering to everyone

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Lol thought of funniest comeback for when someone says you jelly? Be like nahh im peanutbutter

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Obviously, this ________ don't know me...
    (Insert Name here)