Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Forget what Wounded said, at this point, Techno saying something just isn't gonna happen. Why turn a small issue into a game wide panic? They already see the reaction when just a few people know, so having an official Dev stamp on it would be really a bad business decision. But as they say, that is neither here nor there, and you are in it for the long run. Can't say I agree with what you are doing, but hey, a show is a show, and I don't want to see it canceled. Don't worry about them shutting this thread down at the moment, as that would just lead to more threads, and they seem to want to contain and ignore the issue, essentially let it burn itself out. Just remember to keep it clean, and don't take anything personal, and when others try to make it personal, stay above it. They are not looking to ban you, its not that big of an issue, but don't go making it so they have no choice. And most importantly, have fun! Remember, it is a game, so the forums are a game too, and no matter how important these issues seem to you, its all just part of the game.
    Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P I'm not worried that this thread is not going to be shutdown, I've no intention to become an STS warlord and flamebuster. The only reason I've been trying to diffuse these flamerz is because I didn't want the topic sidetracked until Techno graces it with her presence, like a Savior, let me be the bad guy :P I don't mind. I just want some answers, that's all. You are correct, the forum is a game to me too, and my end-goal is to see my thread see a proper end. Are you speaking in behalf of Techno? :P or you're just pretending to be? :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 02:26 PM.