Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
Force Shield is completely useless at this point in the game. I did the math out in my thread in SL suggestions...worst mana regen skill of all 3 classes, and it has the chance to be negated instantly after casting...with the longest recharge. Agree that if you want just the mana regen, you'll need to either use 1 or go to 5, no middle ground.
My thoughts exactly , protection and force shield do virtually nothing at lvl 40 so the armor bonus i consider it negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by PianoWizzy View Post
Another thing. Mana regen is only 4-5 if you're using custom runetech, that's not 'normal' gear...
Name:  proof.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  89.2 KB

picture should be enough. As for suppression i understand Mitcheys perception as well however the teams which i run with , it slows them down . If the com and op are doing the job properly that is. The only use where supression would be really appreciated is if mob sizes are too big.( maps such as Numa ) Or if the com isnt skilled enough where you have to break up the mobs to make is easier. Then again every one has their own opinion .

This build has worked amazingly for me , im not new to engi per say. Started this toon during the lvl 26 cap.