Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Serious Question for Devs about Humania Pinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IanJones View Post
    I've nailed more chicks than you ever will. I'd like to see you in person to see how much of a bad a$$ you are.
    That is not the kind of pink drops we are suppose to talk about on these forums, bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IanJones:724296
    I'm not bashing anyone that didn't bash me first for venting on the forums.
    Really?? Then explain this to Jay's first response...
    Quote Originally Posted by IanJones:723224
    Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    The people with multiple items are mostly merchants. There are always a few that seemingly have all the luck in drops. I can tell you that I spent a lot on this game already, but I rarely get a good drop. So I seriously doubt STS would have some mechanism in place to reward the ones who spent a lot. Even with shamrock elix enabled, and a LOT of monster bash runs, I still don't have the pinks one would expect.

So basically, it's all luck. I remember being on a dry spell for about 3 months in the past. That was when I farmed daily for hours. I took a break from all the farming back then and decided to start merching to make some gold.

I learned to just play the game for fun and don't even expect a pink to drop anymore. If you don't focus on getting pinks, but instead enjoy running with your friends, it would be much less frustrating, and I'm pretty sure a pink will come your way sooner or later
    Well that's a lie Ikungfupanda, I see your stuff listed all over the CS and as other Ikungfu animals. You have a slew of merches and pinks.

Thats just one example. Same with me. My first response was helpful, and you come back like I was questioning your intelligence. If you don't want advice or feedback, don't vent on here. Get a grip on yourself. You're acting like a 12 year old punk, so now I'll assume you are. Maybe you need to learn to analyze your attitude instead of the markets.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nomad187 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187 View Post
    Really?? Then explain this to Jay's first response...

Thats just one example. Same with me. My first response was helpful, and you come back like I was questioning your intelligence. If you don't want advice or feedback, don't vent on here. Get a grip on yourself. You're acting like a 12 year old punk, so now I'll assume you are. Maybe you need to learn to analyze your attitude instead of the markets.

Ohhhhh just got tooold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I dont know if this clarifies the conspiracy issue, but I've spent way too much on platinum in this game, and i can assure you, my drop rate is as utterly CRAPPY as the rest of you LOL

If Spacetime is bumping up the drop rates to those who spend platinum, then they obviously missed me ha ha ha