Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Which BSM Items make a "set"???

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Developer - Inactive Techno Email's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Cool discussion, thanks for sharing your feedback. There are currently no plans to add variants of pink items to Underworld. All level 75 Dragonscale Legendary items will be craftable EXCEPT this one sweet little wand. Only the scepter wand will be craftable. I do love the style of the other wand though. One of our awesome artists gave us this extra variant and I love it so I wanted to put it out there for you guys, even though it doesn't make sense to give Int. characters an extra one-hander to craft with. So, just be aware - the Underworld scepter wand will be the only craftable pink wand from Underworld...for now! Maybe I'll think of something fun to do with it down the road. Until then, it still adds to your Legendary, non-crafted itemset bonus, so NEVER FEAR!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Techno Email For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Yes, why does NOTHING have "lv75" in the title?!
    this happened b4

Devious [lvl77 mage] IDEVI [lvl77 bird] Famosity [lvl77 bear] and sum moar...

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    Cool discussion, thanks for sharing your feedback. There are currently no plans to add variants of pink items to Underworld. All level 75 Dragonscale Legendary items will be craftable EXCEPT this one sweet little wand. Only the scepter wand will be craftable. I do love the style of the other wand though. One of our awesome artists gave us this extra variant and I love it so I wanted to put it out there for you guys, even though it doesn't make sense to give Int. characters an extra one-hander to craft with. So, just be aware - the Underworld scepter wand will be the only craftable pink wand from Underworld...for now! Maybe I'll think of something fun to do with it down the road. Until then, it still adds to your Legendary, non-crafted itemset bonus, so NEVER FEAR!!
    Can you fill us in on why you chose hit percentage over critical for the dex items? I am curious as to what your thought process was. Do you consider these interchangeable so it was just pick one, or did you purposely decide to lower the critical damage and increase the hit percentage?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

did you mean the only UNcraftable wand?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

PHEW!!!

Thank you very much for the clarification .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deviousdemon View Post
    this happened b4
    I'm sayin, it should be there on any craftable piece and that way we don't have to speculate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    I'm sayin, it should be there on any craftable piece and that way we don't have to speculate.
    On all the previous campaigns, the "LXX" (XX being the level number) designation was not present when the campaign was released, and was only added later on with the crafting update. That's why the guessing game always existed. I'm happy there are no such games going on this time, and we can all just plan our gear purchases.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Aw, the mystery is part of the fun!
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    On all the previous campaigns, the "LXX" (XX being the level number) designation was not present when the campaign was released, and was only added later on with the crafting update. That's why the guessing game always existed. I'm happy there are no such games going on this time, and we can all just plan our gear purchases.
    Lol, Id like it if we wouldn't have to guess because it's there from the start. I passed up a deal because we didn't know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

sounds good. thanks for the clarification techno
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire