Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Daily Blessings nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    How about only L30+ can get PLATINUM rewards.
    Much better, people are just creating random characters for DB rewards

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Remove the little quest guy in the beginning, an like others said make it where u have to be l30+ , maybe make a quest where u have to do soemthin for the elf queen? An once u do it for her she grants u access to the blessings chest, an maybe instead of just easily clickin on the inspec page to continue your blessings, u have to actually travel to the chest somewhere in game where u have to click on the chest? To receive the blessings.
    Imo many plat farmers would not farm plat anymore,because this would be way to complicated.
    Honestly i stopped doin blessings after i got all the shield, i cant even keep up with 1 toon, forget the 10+ toons i have, blahhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Plat cap from DB each day problem solved

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slcinuup:847612
    A little text will appear " sorry you can not recieve ur 30 free plat cause u recieved your cap for the day, goodbye"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slcinuup View Post
    no. That'd be a waste of a day 5.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I had 25 toons before they release the DB Update, just bought 5 more slots since the update. Personaly, the sugestion of lvl 30+ for DB is great since poeple will have alot less chance for abusing, exploiting the DB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Here is the solution: Put a cap on each account of 5 daily blessings per day. You can choose whichever toons you want, but you cannot get more than 5 each day. Problem solved! Really, it wouldn't even be unfair if they were to allow on 1 daily blessing per day. The purpose of the daily blessing was to give something free to each player/account, not to each toon. So even if you only got one blessing each day, you would still get free items/plat/gold/elixirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I think if they are going to Nerf there should be a limit on 20 chars

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

If they guna nerf just add all the extra 2500s and plat to my accnt, its ok i wont b mad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default toons

Limit the amount if toons one can create...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm not really affected by this. The best 5 day reward I've gotten is the gold. Never gotten more than 1 platinum. Nerd away I say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    This is where the problem is. Why did he buy 160 toons? Theres no logical reason for this besides CHEATING the system. With that 800 plat spent and this whole thing not getting nerfed, chances are, this guy never has to buy plat again. After he earns back 800, its all profit from there. Where is the money then for support of the game. Think if everyone did this, after the initial $50 spent, they wouldnt have to spend any more.

Iv'e said it before and I'll say it again, this type of exploit is cheating, theres no two ways around it. If I was a dev and I had a say in it, I'd make it my duty to find all these cheaters and permaban them....
    160x5=800. GG.

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This is where the problem is. Why did he buy 160 toons? Theres no logical reason for this besides CHEATING the system. With that 800 plat spent and this whole thing not getting nerfed, chances are, this guy never has to buy plat again. After he earns back 800, its all profit from there. Where is the money then for support of the game. Think if everyone did this, after the initial $50 spent, they wouldnt have to spend any more.

Iv'e said it before and I'll say it again, this type of exploit is cheating, theres no two ways around it. If I was a dev and I had a say in it, I'd make it my duty to find all these cheaters and permaban them....
    Could you ban em all? what if some other peole are making 320 toons and dont show off on forum and noone knows? As i said before: Dont hate the players, hate the game. Its an online game, and as far as i know, in all online games people will find a way to abuse/exploit/hax/bot so devs have to works alot to prevent this. In some other thread, some people said that there is a bot in PL (i didnt know that exist) but noone ever give a danm things about it, so why dont bann em too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbuehi View Post
    I'm not really affected by this. The best 5 day reward I've gotten is the gold. Never gotten more than 1 platinum. Nerd away I say.
    same. lol nt more den 1plat. nd got stupid vanity shields

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vle_hoang View Post
    Could you ban em all? what if some other peole are making 320 toons and dont show off on forum and noone knows? As i said before: Dont hate the players, hate the game. Its an online game, and as far as i know, in all online games people will find a way to abuse/exploit/hax/bot so devs have to works alot to prevent this. In some other thread, some people said that there is a bot in PL (i didnt know that exist) but noone ever give a danm things about it, so why dont bann em too?
    I'm sure if I was a programmer I could actually do this. Probably not that hard to run a script and find tens to hundreds (estimate) of players who have over a certain amount of toons. After that it would be easy to find when these extra toons were made. As a matter of fact, check your own account history and it will show you exactly when you bought an extra toon slot. If you as a player are able to see that, imagine what I as a developer theoretically could see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I played and enjoyed PL and i payed (about 50 $ each month) for playing by buying plat. But now (i`m lvl 76) i HAVE TO PAY for playing BSM. It would have been better to limit the number of toons. Keep your useless vanities - i keep my money. It`s a lie to say, pl is free to play. pl WAS free to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i think maybe im must retired and search other cool game

and i think much people think like me now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Well, this is something STS knew about from the beginning and didn't do anything about it for so long. So in this sense, a lot of people probably felt STS didn't care.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Not to mention all the gold he would acquire. I mean 100k a day like nothing

PL-lvl 76 Duper mage (main)
    AL- Hephaestus warrior (main), Duper Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defencer View Post
    I played and enjoyed PL and i payed (about 50 $ each month) for playing by buying plat. But now (i`m lvl 76) i HAVE TO PAY for playing BSM. It would have been better to limit the number of toons. Keep your useless vanities - i keep my money. It`s a lie to say, pl is free to play. pl WAS free to play.
    Name one thing, what are you forced to pay?