Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Guild Wars 5/5 CTF Tournament

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    So, it was ur 'funny' way to end that 'going nowhere argument'. Yes, for u it went nowhere as u were getting ound by Parth. I do not love Parth, I just have a huge respect towards him as a forumer and as a player. Oh believe me, my sense of humor is right here but it ain't tingling as I see u trying to save ur face by being funny as u TROLLD OMGOMGOMGLMFAO.

Ur biggest mistake throughout that 'argument' with Parth is that u base ur arguments by ur feelings, not logic. For u saying I posted just to gain rep falls into same category. I was (and still am) part of the long-term forumer's "down with the rep" movement and I made a petition in a rough manner just to stir and rattle the cage a bit even though I knew I could risk my whole account by doing so.

And yes, Parth has quit PL. There's a difference between playing a game and being on forums. I had a break from PL during Spring but I was still on the forums. Why? Because it's fun to be here. Before questioning people get ur facts straight and yet again, base ur arguments on logic and not how u 'think it is'.

And ur ending with all that tough guy talk is so entertaining and shows how incapable u are for long-term arguing. A model example of a raging kiddo trying to be so cool and funny.
    Okay yes you have all this "respect" for Parth because you love him as a computer pixel, was with him for a long time and want to be with him forever. I get it, stop trying to sugar coat it.

Once again, yes what i said was meant to end the convo. The pure fact that you so proudly believe that I got "owned" or that Im a raging kiddo just makes no sense. It was only a convo between us about quiting that had absolutely nothing to do with you. All until you decided to come out with a cape and a S on your chest to save your buddy from a useless conversation. Which now has turned into this babble between me you and your buddy in which you are so endlessely in love with.

Give it a rest bubbo, go get a life, a job, a gf, this is a kids game. If you two cant handle a simple question from me or when others "troll you" then go jump off a cliff and get out of your perfect little fantasy world. Make a name for yourself old man. I hope you and Parth the best because seriously u two must have serious issues arguing with me over something so PETTY and pathetic. I swear, nobody can ask one of these old video game nerds a simple question without them raging on you and sending their pixel friends after you. You two are like old woman... and very emotional. Anyone have woman wear for these goons?
    Last edited by Seminole; 11-29-2012 at 05:29 AM.