Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Shiloh stealth nerfed or bugged like Flapjack?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I bought a Shiloh egg in the CS earlier today for 15k. There were a few around that price. Also, I bought Koko for around 10k. I'd be bummed out if I did 350 Hauntlet runs over the past month to get these! Actually, I saved up 100 Hauntlet coins, and I regret doing that now.

On a related note, I'm bummed out that Nexus was weakened, because he is platinum-only and I spent money on him. His usefulness was already questionable, but now they made him worse and I regret the purchase.

The devs should be very careful about tinkering with things we spend time and money on. My experience with Shiloh and Koko makes me less likely to save up Hauntlet coins for anything, because I'll just wait until the next update when they're cheap. What's even worse is that my experience with Nexus makes me less likely to spend platinum now - because I don't know if/when the devs will weaken the things I buy. It's like they want to discourage us from buying stuff.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eviljack For This Useful Post: