Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
Great feedback on the Rhino, guys! We put it out there and I've been reading the forums to try to get a sense of how they're playing out.

<snip>

1. Stats on the Rhinos' "force" party buffs should be increased.
- By how much? (Ex. Force buffs should be 50% better at Rank 6, and 25% better at Rank 9.)
Since it looks like you drew on my rhino comments, I'll add my opinion. How much better should force buffs be? Well, I don't think I know enough to say "make it x% better!" but I can say that it's only going to make a difference if the party can "feel" that something is better. That is, with vital force on, the party should notice "hey we're really dishing out the damage here!" What would that take? I don't know exactly, but it's probably best expressed as a percentage difference over "normal" output. What's noticeable? Well anything 10% or less isn't going to register, so probably something around 25% or so is going to be "felt". Now all you have to do is figure out how much better it has to be to make the party do that percentage better, and at what rank it does so, and how long it should stay on. (That's why they pay you the big bucks.)

Ditto on defensive force buff: it has to be enough better to register, so probably like 25% better damage absorption. Whether that's implemented in better armor, better dodge, higher H/s, or some combination is what you're going to have to figure out. (See big bucks comment above.)

This is my first reaction without a huge amount of thought. There are other aspects of rhino that need some tweaking as well (as I pointed out). I'll do more noodling on the rhino problem when I have time.