Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End-game balance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Yeah, just a bunch of kids ._.

Semi, I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for us "kids", and our feedback through the forums, PvP rebalancing wouldn't have even been acknowledged by the devs.
    Didnt mean to sound crude or rude, im a kid myself. Well teen. Anyway, what i mean is that devs are experienced and trained in many many many years of experience. They have college degrees and specialize in these areas. They know what is best for their game. Yes you may have played pvp since day one, but do you have the slightest idea in any of the mechanics of a game? Would you know what is best for pvp and pve? You may be able to throw a couple stats around but do u have any idea how that would effect all levels of pvp/pve including item sets and bonuses. Again dont mean to sound rude but if they let a bunch of kids try to run the game it runs the risk of totally ruining everything. I rather have experienced educated developers that are willing to take the time to look into this issue and fix the problem while keeping our suggestions into consideration.

Would you let a kid cut your hair? Or would you rather have a professional barber who specializes in haircuts do that? Would you want a kid to tutor you in a college course or would you rather have a proffessor who specializes in that area? You get the point. And yes their are many geniuses out in the world that are relatively young. If you are one of these kid geniuses then i apologize. However the chances of this are relatively slim.
    Last edited by Seminole; 01-13-2013 at 04:34 PM.