Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Devs, The game will be dying

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Furrawn View Post
    Nice sarcasm.

I paid 20P for a campaign and you want me to be stuck playing the lower levels that are still a huge money drain until I'm a lvl 50? Are you kidding me? This has never been the case in past campaigns.

Your response is hateful and not what I'd expect from a dev...
    But, fine if this is how you respond... I quit.

I know now will be the sarcastic response from JustG saying "Can I have your stuff?"
    Answer "No."
    I'll be on tonight & will give my belongings to my friends.
    I'm sorry you feel that way, but almost all the campaigns are set up in a difficulty progression. There's no 'huge money drain' here, unless you make one for yourself - elixirs aren't required to do the content, they just make it a bit easier and allow for surviving more mistakes. Working together as an effective group with a cohesive strategy is the far more effective way to go. AO3 is a lot less forgiving of the 'just run in and kill it' method often used in the lower content, so may take some adjustment in playstyles to deal with.

That's not to say the balance of it is perfect, and it's possible it will change, but as a player I'm pretty happy with where it is now.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 10-06-2010 at 01:42 PM.