Quote Originally Posted by Tribalware View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Erdnase View Post
I'm aware of how wildly observant that was. I was just making sure to break it down to the basics for ur simple mind to comprehend. And apparently ur still not getting it, or else u speak opposite of what u mean. Let me think... Who said that they were content with the way things r?..... U! Let me think again... Who said to please do not think I don't want a change from how it is now?...... Wait... Yeh that was me! So just stop trying to twist my words. (and btw I really am expecting my 10$)
Wha... I mean that doesn't even... What on earth are you talking about? I'm a libertarian so I believe every man woman (and child in your case) has the right to speak their minds but sometimes idiocy is tough to tolerate. I've been involved in this thread since like page 6, and I don't believe you'll have once heard me say 'I'm pretty content with the way things are'. The 'basics for ur simple mind'?, what sort of nonsense is that. Syntax and spelling errors aside I'm a freaking post-graduate with a psychology degree, I think I can get a handle on Arcane Legends. It's not a hard game, PvP is not a complicated game mode, spelling you're is not difficult either.

Dialogue is one thing but I will not be drawn into a petty argument with a minor, there are some good things being brought up and discussed here so if you don't have anything useful to say, and by this stage I'm relatively convinced that you have nothing useful to say, then stop trolling me with incomprehensible nonsense. You want to engage me then fine, do it in a way that doesn't waste space on here and accept my friend request so I can embarrass you in the arena. At least that way we'll only be wasting each others time.

So far all I've seen you do is make useless observations, accuse a top player of hacking and brag about being able to slaughter warriors when there are top mage players (myself included) telling everyone that we can chase a warrior half way across the map chaining damage spells at him without landing a kill. Once again - friend request sent, lets settle this in game and stop wasting everyone elses time.
Just ignore that mage person. He just likes being a contrarian to cause trouble and for attention. You know right away he is liar when he says he owns warriors 1v1, so there is no point in arguing with ppl that make things up because more lies just get thrown in and it becomes an endless cycle.