Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythic items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    As I understand it, that's pretty much the plan for Mythic items. Either really expensive (like Ripmaw) or really hard to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I see now, they added that shark and labeled it mythic. Of course this is all speculation, we don't know if they plan on adding gear of the same quality. It might just be pets or banners. That shark seems very over priced though, I can't see myself spending 250 platinum on something with such crappy stats.
    Um... This kinda answers that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hard like getting a malison drop without a reroll? So if we get a malison drop and we reroll, we get a mythic item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catwomann View Post
    Hard like getting a malison drop without a reroll? So if we get a malison drop and we reroll, we get a mythic item.
    My and Bods point I think on this matter is too make mythic just that much more rare/elite that it shouldn't be able to be rerolled for.

If it is rerolled then it will be much less rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yeah but iif u think about it, how low are the chances of getting a malison drop without a reroll. Like real real hard. And there have to be many items, a whole set that is, for all classes then I think it shouldn't be rarer than this. When malison used to drop before update, its price was 1-1.5 easily. Now if it wouldn't have been dropping through reroll, its price would have been 3-4 million. I don't think I will buy mythic items of they are that expensive. 2 million prices and stable will be good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catwomann View Post
    Yeah but iif u think about it, how low are the chances of getting a malison drop without a reroll. Like real real hard. And there have to be many items, a whole set that is, for all classes then I think it shouldn't be rarer than this. When malison used to drop before update, its price was 1-1.5 easily. Now if it wouldn't have been dropping through reroll, its price would have been 3-4 million. I don't think I will buy mythic items of they are that expensive. 2 million prices and stable will be good.
    It should be like mallison without reroll or even rarer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

That was exactly what I said, but rather than rare I will go for items dropping at only one boss and hard to get. Like mardon, its not hard but its boring and lengthy runs. Rather than jarl or Bael.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I dont think you should only be able to get it from loot reroll or paying $20 like ripmaw I want it to be HARD but not insane or half way impossible lol just my thoughts ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Mythic items are the new ones coming with next cap. I guess to confuse us on gear even more
    And the next cap is? I'm so annoyed....I've been at level 21 FOREVER and I want to move on to different maps

Yeah I'm whining. I'm allowed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beilou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Mythic items are the new ones coming with next cap. I guess to confuse us on gear even more
    And the next cap is? I'm so annoyed....I've been at level 21 FOREVER and I want to move on to different maps

Your kidding?? The cap came out in december... Look at StS other games we wait months for a cap. Al cap isn't even "elite" let alone hard.
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanee View Post
    I dont think you should only be able to get it from loot reroll or paying $20 like ripmaw I want it to be HARD but not insane or half way impossible lol just my thoughts ^_^
    I agree, every once in awhile maybe a plat thing but most not plat exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by beilou View Post

Yah, you have no reason to complain. They are running there whole team full throttle on AL. They have said they would bring a cap every 6-8 weeks currently. That is more than any of the every games have ever received attention wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I agree in this with cat and arcanee. dont like the idea super super super rare bc not everyone can spend much time in games..thers real life u know.. and no everyone is so rich to buy it from cs as their price will be extremly high. so it will make this items quite unreachable

Yoho

I vote for 'unreachable' mythic items, not on reroll table, droping from all end-game elite bosses, but unbelievably rare. You don't need to possess all set consisting of these items, if you have one - you are lucky, it's mythic

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoho For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    I agree in this with cat and arcanee. dont like the idea super super super rare bc not everyone can spend much time in games..thers real life u know.. and no everyone is so rich to buy it from cs as their price will be extremly high. so it will make this items quite unreachable
    There needs to be some reason for the heavy gamers to play. I hope this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoho View Post
    I vote for 'unreachable' mythic items, not on reroll table, droping from all end-game elite bosses, but unbelievably rare. You don't need to possess all set consisting of these items, if you have one - you are lucky, it's mythic
    Yep my point exactly. This is what I want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

You got it buddy.

I would ask it to be let off from Jarl/Mardom etc as they are so easy to get to, and at lvl 26+ Jarl won't stand a chance, or Tower pigs, will be too easy.

Like Vanity drops in SL, have them on a WHOLE different Loot Table, meaning no re-rolls and can't be achieved easily. I've seen StS pull it off before so they know how to work it out. (But still drop at random to the lucky few, even causal gamers)

Just so you know, I sucked hard at getting SL Vanity, but I still loved the fact it was so rare and actually meant something and was going to be there for the long haul. (The first ever Vanity in SL is still crazy hard to come by and that's from July 2011)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

SOOOO tru i hate pveing with anyone who has luck elixer i kno im never gettin good drop lol or pet drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    You got it buddy.

I would ask it to be let off from Jarl/Mardom etc as they are so easy to get to, and at lvl 26+ Jarl won't stand a chance, or Tower pigs, will be too easy.

Like Vanity drops in SL, have them on a WHOLE different Loot Table, meaning no re-rolls and can't be achieved easily. I've seen StS pull it off before so they know how to work it out. (But still drop at random to the lucky few, even causal gamers)

Just so you know, I sucked hard at getting SL Vanity, but I still loved the fact it was so rare and actually meant something and was going to be there for the long haul. (The first ever Vanity in SL is still crazy hard to come by and that's from July 2011)
    Exactly, I rly hope they are crazy hard to obtain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

If it will be as squid buddy thers no chnace i get some . And it would be items that should benefit ur stats..? No reroll table oke but not super rare. (make it like blue glasses or red jacket..?)Agree not obtainable from easy farming bosses like jarl tough fight is alright but hm..how to tell this..ther should be some chance to get this item from boss after hard fight but not super rare chance. u know ull get rewarded after.

Sorry for bad sentence construction or words sometimes hard to tell thoughts in english.

Yoho

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    If it will be as squid buddy thers no chnace i get some . And it would be items that should benefit ur stats..? No reroll table oke but not super rare. (make it like blue glasses or red jacket..?)Agree not obtainable from easy farming bosses like jarl tough fight is alright but hm..how to tell this..ther should be some chance to get this item from boss after hard fight but not super rare chance. u know ull get rewarded after.

Sorry for bad sentence construction or words sometimes hard to tell thoughts in english.
    In your plan mythic item becomes 'just another elite legendary'. Why even bother to make separate class for them?
    I'm not telling to OP mythic, +5% stats boost and remarkable appearance is fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Or to NOT make them drop from chests, but from the Elite boss itself.. but yeah, extremely mega super ultra rare. Like Mechanical Man Helmet or Squid Buddy, Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

In your plan mythic item becomes 'just another elite legendary'. Why even bother to make separate class for them?
    I'm not telling to OP mythic, +5% stats boost and remarkable appearance is fine.
    not quite...just dropable from one hardest boss.. but not as rare as squid lol bit higher chance to drop it i ask.
    and we dont know what this mythic items will be or do we?