Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
Well, here's my list, not in any particular order. And also let me clear I don't judge players by their KD as everyone else do. Ignor the word everyone here pls. Lol.

Kanital - what makes him. The superb Range knowledge and range navigation, a true non lame kitter, peoples who just run blindly should learn what's kitting from him. Let me tell an interesting case when angel was introduced, I was on cross bow, and he was on angel set, I really laughed and enjoyed the situation when he was trying to fight me from a distance and was avoiding getting closed, was doing favor to me. Lol, I'm just talking about the range mind set. Anyway give him a proper cross bow set and he's nearly unbeatable against non str, due to the above mentioned fact, don't take it literaly tho.

Flacs- My personal favorite, maybe that's why he's here. What makes him. The fast and accurate tap-er, sorry if I disclosed anything but it's my own understanding and as I watched him from the fang cap, and It was also the time he was very active, how much? Lol, pvp-ing all the time, jumping game to game anyway my favorite cuz his attitude to other players, who actually does not prefer rush noobs to boast kills. He uses something more like generalize combo making him hard against other classes, same time he may straggle a bit against non Str pro xbow users due to these facts.

Rushorgtfo- well a pretty much aggressive rusher, seen him to do 2vs1 or even 3vs sometime. What makes him. The aggressiveness, I hope y'all understand well measured aggressiveness in pvp. Pwn enemy even before he can deliver his combo.

Me, myself and I-not me actually my main birdy. The l75 pumpkin bow lover, projected as str bird but I quit being str from the last part of fang cap, actually I hate being str since then. What makes me. Simply the in-depth knowledge of game mechanics, though I wish it would have more impact on our day to day pvp life. I never played for my kd even when I didn't rush actually I tried once but couldn't stay on it, I always love to fight with proes, I love challenges for the sack of challenge I did 2/3 vs, for the sack of challenge I used to call, the proest endgame pvp guild - 'noobs' when returned to endgame. I'm actually sorry for that. Also a very small thing I used to play this game with low end device and EDGE connection, ya 2G edge connection and so much addicted to pvp even hate to go to cs to check my listed items, that's why I did most of my pvp life without proper set.lol.

I know there are few more birds who comes near or have the capability to be in this list but obviously very few.

-the end-
cya soon.
I agree with Flacs and Rushorgtfo is definitally best Bird... But Kanital....errr i've seen better jokes