Thread: It's been fun...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Thumbs up It's been fun...

Hey guys, it's Bluenwild here... Better known as Cruisinfusion/New. I've enjoyed my ride in Pocket Legends, and all of the people I've met, but all of us have our time to go. And, well, this is mine. I wasn't the richest person on the game, nor the most famous (or stylin'), but I think I had a few of your respects. I thoroughly loved the game, you can read my story and about how much I love it in the story section, and I'm sad to let go. Ill be hosting a giveaway contest (ill out that on the contest forum) for maybe a million or two. I've been gradually draining my gold and am actually quite happy to give it away; sometimes it's nice to just please others. If any of you know/knew me... Farewell. Good luck to all of you, but school is calling. Sometimes school just means a little more than entertainment (and, occasionally, friends). So, lots of love, farewell.
    -Cajunfusion: lvl 76 Archer
    -Bluenwild: lvl 73 Vixen
    -Xbluenwildx: lvl 70 Enchantress
    -Wildnblue: lvl 32 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cruis View Post
    Hey guys, it's Bluenwild here... Better known as Cruisinfusion/New. I've enjoyed my ride in Pocket Legends, and all of the people I've met, but all of us have our time to go. And, well, this is mine. I wasn't the richest person on the game, nor the most famous (or stylin'), but I think I had a few of your respects. I thoroughly loved the game, you can read my story and about how much I love it in the story section, and I'm sad to let go. Ill be hosting a giveaway contest (ill out that on the contest forum) for maybe a million or two. I've been gradually draining my gold and am actually quite happy to give it away; sometimes it's nice to just please others. If any of you know/knew me... Farewell. Good luck to all of you, but school is calling. Sometimes school just means a little more than entertainment (and, occasionally, friends). So, lots of love, farewell.
    Sad to see ya go D: GL in RL god bless
    -judge
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Sad to see ya go, but I'm sure you have a good reason ! Good luck out there!

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Bye everyone... I'm quittin'... Contest has been won
    -Cajunfusion: lvl 76 Archer
    -Bluenwild: lvl 73 Vixen
    -Xbluenwildx: lvl 70 Enchantress
    -Wildnblue: lvl 32 Bear