Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 10/26/16 | Event Week 2, tweaks, bug fixes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gold_flow.JPG 
Views:	2242 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	156237

Gray bars are the expansion, dark and light greens (olive drab-ish) are Halloween. Orange was the Gladiator Arena.

You want to make gold? Get to end game and play the events.

- g
    Interesting graph, G. I'm assuming this only shows gold generated from the maps, and doesn't account for pet feeding cost, potions repurchased due to use, and ankhs purchased to deaths. While it's nice to see the new maps are giving players more than the average amount of gold for farming, half the story here isn't being told. I think if we calculated the in from new maps with the outs from actual running cost, we would see the new maps are in fact not that fantastic for making money as this graph makes it seem. I also can't help but notice arena, while definitely larger than the other smaller bars, does not appear to be as blown out of proportion as initially indicated... something along the lines of hundreds of millions of gold per week. Seems that taking away the gold drop from arena wasn't as necessary from my point of view, but that's just my thoughts on it. Thanks for putting in the effort to show us players some of what you guys see on your end.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post: