Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Things to note before running tomorrow's event - DEV RESPONDED

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Things to note before running tomorrow's event - DEV RESPONDED

Hi guys, I just read about tomorrow's event ( http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Event-and-more! ) and decided that there are a couple of things that i should warn you guys before even spending precious time and energies on it. Please inform your friends who doesn't use forum too!

1) Do not craft the gems on twinks

First off

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    The Awakening Gems and Elite Awakening Gems crafted through the event are bound to the character, they cannot be traded nor stashed
    And then...

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    OP Edit:
    You must be Level 46 or above to awaken weapons, but any level weapon that is Epic or above can be awakened.
    If a twink runs the event and craft the gem, they gem will end up being redundant unless they level up/or plat level (*Shifty eyes*) to 46

DEV RESPONSE: Somewhat true. You can run the event as a twink, get the shards, and trade the shards, but you should probably not be crafting the gems unless you are on your way up the level chain. If you are not, sell the power pieces. This is only related to the event. For the actual system (utilizing Incense Fragments), Twinks can craft tradable gems. - g

2) Elite awakening gem will take 120 weapon shards to craft

So you still want to craft the elite gem? Let me teach you how! You find portal, if you are a warrior for example there are 2 different type of boss for you to kill (shield or sword boss) after killing it, you will get ONE weapon shard of that type of boss you kill.

Nice, wait till you find out you need 20 shield, 20 sword, 20 daggers, 20 bows, 20 guns, 20 staff shards to craft just 1 bounded elite awakening gem, for those who are ready to take up this hardcore challegenge and don't mind spending 120 energies on 1 piece of untradeable and unstashable gem, be my guest

DEV RESPONSE: Yes, but they drop 10-20 pieces per dungeon run, so this can take as little as six runs, not 120. - g

3) Elite awakening gem only costs 5 plats after this event

5 plat for the Elite Awakening Gem.
    So during this event, you crafted the elite awakening gem and slotted into the weapon, managed to sell it for a high price? Well good for you, you are very very lucky because right after the event, everyone can slot elite awakening gems for 5 plats each all those who spent 600 plats worth of energies to craft 1 miserable piece of elite awakening gem... Congratulations for wasting your time/gold/plat!

DEV RESPONSE: Actually you can buy them for 5 plat now. - g

4) Leaderboard is likely to be for plat users (Unconfirmed)

The fact that you need to craft the gems to earn leaderboard points means people who can speed craft these gems will have the upperhand, I am hesitant on adding this point in because who knows? Crafting might be instant... But i guess i will just warn you guys beforehand

5) Apparently the event duration is pretty short

This weekend we will be running an event that increases the availability of Awakening Gems, more on that soon.
    DEV RESPONSE: The event is set up to run through the week. If we get back on Tuesday and the whole economy has crashed we reserve the right to change things to protect the game, as always. - g

Please warn your friends about the above features before running the events with them, thanks for reading!

Proposed solution: Remove energy usage, Release double boss drop lix for this event
    If you guys want to restrict the amount of awakening gems, make boss chance to drop instead of 100% drop rate on the materials

(Note: I am a hoarder of double boss drop lix too, No haters please)
    Last edited by Justg; 09-01-2016 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Responded inline to erroneous assumptions
    POTATO ISH ME

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post: