Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Class Balance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I would have preferred the respecs to be free, considering everyone is experimenting with builds in high frequency to find a shoe that fits...Ive personally spent 15 plat already

In the beginning I would have said otherwise, but since Ive played A LOT the past few days, I cant really say if a particular class is op or not. Ive witnessed every class get massively slaughtered at some point....I believe variables come into play, highly referring to the way a player is spec'd and what they're equipped with, rather than a class unbalance issue. Ive 1 shot rouges and wars with a crit shot of lightning ( granted wars were already slightly weakened by a previous hit from someone else) but 250 damage is a pretty nice hit ....on the flip side, Ive been 1 shot by both classes... So in conclusion...Im feelin the game is pretty balanced give or take a few discrepancies with the amount of damage dealt with certain skills and buff duration.

Also, there are ALOT of blind spots, a rotating camera at least for pvp would be nice.
    Last edited by Melodicdeath; 01-22-2013 at 03:24 PM.