Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tanks = Nurse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeman75 View Post
    Disclaimer I posted this on another thread, but I have been asked by several to make this a thread of its own

I guess we have no choice to accept this or quit.
    I agree with what one post said why even bother just make us another DPS class since team work and class interaction really isn't necessary to get through any maps.
    Give us a range weapon new dps skill and be done.
    I hate to sound cynical, but it's the truth.
    I've been a gamer longer than most playing or programming this game have even been alive. (My first game was pong when it first came out.)
    In all the years of gaming this is the first and only game I've played where the tank is not only meant to hold aggro but heal also.
    Usually there is a priest type character to keep tanks alive not the other way around.
    This game goes against the very fabric of fantasy D&D based games and novels or thoughts.
    Warriors are not paladins and tbh tanks in AL are neither we are nurses with weak stats, useless armor, and not enough dps to defend ourselves, and quite frankly worthless skills
    WTF is this? Please tell me who would want something like this as a thread?

Hell, when I'm done here maybe some people will ask me to make a thread off this...

No one is forcing you to play this game. If your not thrilled with playing a tank, go play a rogue, or a mage, or be one of those ppl who hangs out in guild castle all day.

Tanks are a short range class for a reason, this gives them more control on what mobs they pull, long range tanks make no sense... "Oops I aggro that mob at the back of the map again!"

Cynical about....?

Thank you for telling us about your life. Please tell us more about how you spend your life playing games.

Why on earth does the story arc have to be a traditional fantasy game? Originality once in a while never hurts.

I could dig way deeper into this thread and point out EVERY SINGLE THING WRONG WITH THI STATEMENT.

P.S.

A comma never hurt anyone mate.
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ihateppl For This Useful Post: