Idk where you think the nerf was needed people don't have noting to really do in late game besides farming gold your going to sit there and say its a good idea to make the only thing keeping rhe game rewarding nerf it to where people will stop doing it all together I feel like quitting because in all honesty the game has noting good going for it PvP is boring you have to be rich out the world to have some type of fun now the only thing left to do is sit in a base and spam merch I don't want to sit in a game just spamming I'm selling something sry to say the game became 10x worse from this now there's no reword for running any map at all disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
The nerf was needed but they nerfed it by 50-75%. The boss is dropping 16,000 gold for someone with 925gl. To earn gold with gold loot required time and effort because you are actually PLAYING the game. I don't understand why you would want to punish people that actually put time into your game, rather than sit in expedition and buy and sell (merch) items to earn gold to buy vanities and rinse and repeat.

Oh well.

Ign Kinnq