Thanks for update, Remiem. Not a big fan of the Gauntlet event, reward-wise, but I hope lessons learned this week help improve future mini events. I scanned the screenshots posted on Kalizzaa's Week 1 Tour of Arlor and at a glance the Gauntlet wasn't a favorite of many endgamers as well, judging by their scores. I hope future events prove to be more rewarding and challenging for capped and twink players alike.

Also I'm curious about the Valentine's event and looking forward to it. However, please Remiem, can warriors have vanity helms that make them look handsome for a change? Things have degenerated pretty badly with Minotaur (fat roll at the back of head, half grown horns and a nose ring? Really?), Frankenstein and Undead Warrior, then along came Yeti, and then...walrus? Why, STS, why? I picked my warrior face and hair carefully to make him look nice, only to be turned into a monster with his vanity helm? I thought the idea of vanity is to make us look better, not make us into a laughingstock. What's wrong with the earlier vanity helm designs that show the face of the wearer?