View Poll Results: Nerf 'dodge' like I'm loco...

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Are you kidding me?

43 93.48%
  • Okay.... but I'm gonna be mad about it.

1 2.17%
  • Wait?! WHAT?! I think many people will complain. Many. People.

0 0%
  • NO!!! NEVER!!! I'm way too attached to 'dodge' ...and how fair it is. FAIR! I said it.

2 4.35%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dodgepocalypse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Here's a look at what's coming:

[Items]
    + Reduced the amount of Dodge you get from items and item sets. Across the board, 50%.
    + Reduced the amount Hit% you get from items by 50% across the board (to balance with Dodge nerf).
    + Increased Damage statistics for 2h Elite weapons (specifically: Blaster, Staff, 2h Swords).
    + Small increase in Armor for STR-based shields (to make sense with other shield / weapon combos).

[Statistics]
    + Reduced the the amount that STR, DEX and INT contribute to Dodge for all Characters.
    + Reduced the amount that STR, DEX and INT contribute to Health Regeneration for all Characters.
    + Reduced the total maximum amount of armor mitigation by 10% for all Characters.
    + Reduced the amount of Hit Chance % contributed by STR, DEX and INT by ~30% for all Characters.
    + Reduced damage output in PvP by ~12%. Reduce PvP healing effectiveness by ~7% for all Characters.

[Abilities]
    + Increased the amount of Armor that Warriors get from Iron Blood. Reduce cooldown timer for Iron Blood as Rank Increases.
    + Reduced the cooldown time for Mana Shield as Skill Rank increases. Cooldown for Rank 9 Mana Shield is now 20sec.
    + Increased Crit% across the board for Archers' Focus skill. Also, slight reduction in cooldown time for Focus.
    + Reduced cooldown time for Paladin Regen ability as Rank increases. Rank 9 Regen cooldown is ~24sec.
    + Reduced cooldown time of Ranger's Fury ability as Rank increases. Rank 9 Fury cooldown is ~20sec.

[New Stuff]
    + Craft a new tier of super-Elite items by finding 'The Engineer' - a rare spawn in the Return of the Overlord campaign!
    + INTEX, STRAX and DEREX item recipes require MAGOR, WARAT and ARZAC pieces (among other loot items).
    + You can also farm the Return of the Warlord bosses and the Psycho Shade to loot this new family of super-Elite items!
    + Or... locate the Elite Item Vendor to direct-purchase these items with Platinum.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: