Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This is it, I Promise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Indeed! Best wishes, burntoutdex :-)
    What a lackluster response to one of your most valuable, beloved community members. Clearly Burnt (whether he chooses to admit it or not) is seeking more closure on your part, as you are in the position of power, being the only one responsible for PL's longevity and having legitimate reasons for your choices on behalf of PL.

Burnt,

You are truly the man. I am so grateful for all the passion and thought you have consistently put into PL. It sucks, it really does. I would love to support STS, but I can't when items are worth 500 dollars a piece. I would love to PvP, but I can't when gear is unbalanced. I would love to be more engaged with the PvE community, but I can't when there is no incentive to participate.

I am glad (though, selfishly bitter) that you have made peace with the game and are saying your final goodbyes. Should PL spontaneously revive itself, I'll be here to help you get back on your feet if you decide to start it back up. Until then, just know that despite the fact that we have never even seen each other face-to-face, you will always be considered one of my dearest friends, and that could not have happened without the vehicle of PL.

Best of luck wherever your journey in life may take you, my friend

-Ghost

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Clearly Burnt (whether he chooses to admit it or not) is seeking more closure on your part
    Don't think so. If you read: he's deleted all of his characters and is leaving PL behind for good.

I am sincerely wishing this player 'best.'
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Don't think so. If you read: he's deleted all of his characters and is leaving PL behind for good.

I am sincerely wishing this player 'best.'
    No, believe me, he is. He will not admit it, but everything we post on forums these days is intended to elicit more comprehensive responses from you.

The blatant disregard and one-line responses don't do anything substantive. That is what is so upsetting these days, and it creates a bigger rift in the community than you might think.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    No, believe me, he is. He will not admit it, but everything we post on forums these days is intended to elicit more comprehensive responses from you.

The blatant disregard and one-line responses don't do anything substantive. That is what is so upsetting these days, and it creates a bigger rift in the community than you might think.
    So he's not quitting; he's trying to get a reaction out of me.

Thanks! I feel much better about all of this.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com