Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks for the extremely helpful posts. We've already been incorporating some of this feedback and I'm really excited to learn what you all think when Remiem, Productor, and Fibus share more details soon.

We are definitely aware that you guys play through expansion content very quickly and we've designed the latest expansion with that in mind. We also have more events planned for between expansions. Our goal is to always have something for you to do and enjoy in Arcane Legends. It might not seem that way yet because it has been a long time since Tindirin. We have been trying new events every week so far this year and while some are more exciting than others it's all part of our plan to update more frequently and always have something going on for you to look forward to in AL. The expansion will open up more opportunities because with the new level cap comes new gear, new pets, new mobs, new bosses, new dungeons, and more.

Clickbangboom to your point about contests and events that's absolutely something we'd like to do and we've already been planning a number of events for the rest of this year. In fact I pitched an event concept recently and Remiem and carapace were like "Dude G-M the community already runs an event just like that called Tour of Arlor." So in that way you guys sometimes beat us to the punch and that's a humbling experience as a developer and is just one more example of what an amazing community we have in AL!
I know this is a little off-topic, but I've noticed you around the Legends forums quite frequently lately, and I'm wondering if they transferred you from the Battle games to the Legends?