Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
Just wanna point out the rogue armor isnt complete either, look at the part waist and down.
Very confused why you would make this thread, its basically just you complaining how you dont like how certain vanities dont live up to your expectations.
I for one -and i know others- love the widow vanities for other classes, i dont see why mage and warrior should be an exact recolor, rogue isnt either. All classes have some part of the vanity that doesnt correspond with the original heraldics.
Yeah i didnt say its 100% the same but the difference is so minimal that it can hardly even be called a difference, also you are again just pointing out random "facts" to proove your point, war and mage armors might look good to you, even tho that was most likely a lie to make your argument better, but even if they do look good or not the design isnt no where near good enough to be compared to the rog armor thats 90% the same as one of the rarest and most favoritable armors in game. Many players were asking for black vanities, since its the most common favorite colour, and then they recolor one of the rarest and most favoritable armors for just one class, that doesnt seem fair to me. 90% of the People thst responded to this post were rogues complaining, i am a rogue main aswell, but that doesnt change the fact that other classes deserve good stuff aswell.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk