Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    then:
    reduce all slows, stuns, roots from mage's skills (mage should deal pure damage in ur opinion)
    neft all procs of mage's weapons, especially from lvl46-60 (yes yes dragon staff still bugged and balanced staff also)
    reduce number of targets by mage's staffs, and make it melee weapon
    remove armor upgrade from gale (or give mage +100%dodge instead of that 50% armor)
    remove 2sec invulnerability from mage's shield, also decrease shield to 20-30% dmg reduce instead of 55%, and decrease amount of damage absorbed

so we will have 2 same dps classes (u wanted damage by mage, if u dont see other mage's advantages)
    Thank you! This is almost exactly the type of response i was hoping for. I was at a dead end with debate about the OP because it is very bias(ill say it again, you cannot judge damage by paper stats).

I was hoping the last response i got would have shown more on how this is just a "buff mages" thread, and how one sided the info given is.

Believe me, im no fool. I understand how strong CC/AoE is, and how underrated it becomes when you take it for granted. If you take the time to read this whole thread, you'll see what i did. Call it trickery or what you wish, it worked to an extent.

Edit: i see your taking me serious on that quote, which it wasnt. If you actually read my posts, you'll see where my allegiance is. I am a Rogue player, not mage.
    Last edited by PostNoob; 12-18-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Sure why not send us back to that apocalypse cap where mages totally fooled STS into believing their broken class was balanced.

Apart from putting a class specific cap on armor awakenings, the game is fine as it is.

Of course a mage would have low damage when their health is 100,000.

Maybe try your class specific stat rather than gold loot % and STR sometime.
    Last edited by Perceval; 12-18-2018 at 07:25 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Sure why not send us back to that apocalypse cap where mages totally fooled STS into believing their broken class was balanced.
    I can say the same, that Rogues are fooling STS now saying everything is fine . Where in fact it is not.
    But then those are personal opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Apart from putting a class specific cap on armor awakenings, the game is fine as it is.

Of course a mage would have low damage when their health is 100,000.

Maybe try your class specific stat rather than gold loot % and STR sometime.
    Awakes, pets etc are variables that are not accounted for class balance. And if you read the OP (I doubt), you would know that the discussion is limited to damage/armor gap between weapons.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Awakes, pets etc are variables that are not accounted for class balance.
    why not accounted for class balance?

imagine if remove all pets with shields from pvp, or remove all awakes, balance will be changed much

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

and we are not here to play blame games or discuss what happened in past, the idea is to have a discussion to build a more balanced future
    lol u are here because of ur selfishness about ur class, dont need to hide it behind ur "clever" graphics and ur seriously talking about balance.

Awakes, pets etc are variables that are not accounted for class balance.
    if u are not count pets, awakes and other things - i'll make very simple example about how u want to prove that mage need buff and i'll try to be serious like u:

Lets exclude everything and look only at range of attacks (same as u excluded everything and made graphics about dmg armor) and this DISBALANCE:
    Attachment 173572
    mages have so OP range, lets nerf all mages, they really op already for 3-4 years of AL, also give warriors weapon with ranged attack
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-18-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Edit: i see your taking me serious on that quote, which it wasnt.
    my comment wasnt adressed exactly to u, it was for all whinning selfish mages who think that rogues so op but they still stay on their cheap mages with all mage's advantages and whinning why dps class dealing more damage than support (btw rogue using 3-4 damaging skills when i often see mages with 1-2 skills to deal damage)

and if mages still see any problems about classes balance:
    pvp: u was lucky to kill rogues in some pvp brackets, i dont remember any mmorpg where support or aoe mage killing dps class
    also i didnt see many good geared mages lvl66-71 (only 3 tbh, for example - check how many lvl60 artifacts u see on mages and on rogues per day), so u think u can come pvp on ur cheap mage and kill everyone? thats funny
    even if buff mages for pvp and they will get more damage, what will be role of rogue then as dps class? rogue doesnt have mana, doesnt have stuns or skills to control enemies, it will be food
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ar-up-everyone!!! here was nice example about pvp mage vs pve rogue with good stats, i've tried vs that mage also (we both had good gears), it was very hard for me, and ended as tie. (btw it was 1v1 in both sutiations, rogue as dps for 1 target vs mage which supposed to deal aoe damage) so tell me why mages still need buffs in pvp or rogues need nerf? maybe rogues need buffs? lol
    pve: same, u was lucky with some procs of staffs (and it was ok that party without dps class more effective than original party), but that was not normal (u could notice rogues in maus at lvl61/66 expansions)
    problem is not about damage which different classes dealing, problem is how mage and warrior needed in some endgame locations (it was discussed already many times, but all new maps still after damage, dont need to be skilled or have every class in ur party, just need to be rich to buy good gears and spam skills without any thinking and its sadly)
    so why mages whinning about rogues, if they can adress their cryings to sts and ask them to make maps where every class needed (or just go play rogue if u think that its so op)
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-18-2018 at 07:52 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post: