Thread: Changes That I Hope to See

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Changes That I Hope to See

First of all I love this game, so this is simply constructive criticism!

1. Damage numbers. I can barely see how much damage I hit my enemies with. One of the greatest feelings of playing an mmo/rpg comes with leveling up and finding new and better equipment that increase your stats. Unfortunately I have to have my Ipod touch (4G-Retina Display) Zoomed in on my character just so I can barely make out what Im hitting with! Games that do it right: Dungeon Hunter, WoW, Borderlands!

Note: I know that the games tend to get pretty intense and a lot goes on the screen, especially at higher levels, but maybe just a bit thicker font please?

2. Potions: Honestly this feels very cheap to me. I buy potions by the hundreds and just spam the heck out of the button. I think something needs to change here. Maybe have a limited amount of potions? Perhaps Limit the amount of potions and then increase the effectiveness of the healing spells for the 3 races (I dont know if Bird has a healing spell).

3. The Spells on screen can cause a lot of clutter. Why not make something similar to the "wheel/slide" system in Dungeon Hunter? It involves 3 spells stacked on top of each other (you can see the other two spells slightly to the left and right of the top most spell) and then the player can swipe the top most spell to switch to the other two spells! Imaging if we had 3 of these "stacked" spells instead of 9 spells cluttering the screen! Keep in mind that i spam most of the spells as I know most people do so the clear disadvantage of this is having to slide to get the spell and then tapping on it-takes time. HOWEVER, this might be a good thing! It can cause players to produce specific strategies for different situations as opposed to pressing all the spells you have as fast as you can! For example, A Healing mage could focus on protecting people, while the other mage can focus on dealing with mobs!

4. Maybe the mage should get exp for healing other team mates? That way we could see more healers actually healing people.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by longsteak; 02-05-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: More Ideas