Thread: Twinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Twinking

By no means do I consider myself an expert twinker or pvp expert. I tried to make a lvl 10 twink using a lvl 5 expert reinforced armor and found myself getting owned by dex bears. With further research, I discovered that the items they are using come from legendary item packs. I think this is unfair, because the players that spend a couple hundred plat on item packs get the advantage on players who cannot spend that much money on the game. I think that the best items should come from drops, not item packs. Thats my two cents. Feel free to leave a comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I feel the same way with 20 twinking. I don't like the best armor being bought. That means the only way for people like me who haven't bought it, IS to buy the gear, yet I don't have the money. IMO, raise the stats of looted gear to make it better than the plat gear, or create new loot that is rarer, but better than the plat armor. Bought gear should never be better than looted gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

yes, i agree. i use the plat pack for lvl 20 pvp- although i was a riot bear formost of my time. im trying to get some fortified leather for my bear. If u want some lvl 10 dexbear armor that just ok, pm me.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do not blame anyone for using the item packs. You have the right to spend your own plat accordingly. I just think that the item packs and even rings have created unbalance with twinking. Now people with extra cash can buy a ring and get an additional boost over the competition. I hope in the future, the best items come from drops and not item packs. Maybe we will see an additional update with some loot to combat item pack pinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nbaallamerican View Post
    I do not blame anyone for using the item packs. You have the right to spend your own plat accordingly. I just think that the item packs and even rings have created unbalance with twinking. Now people with extra cash can buy a ring and get an additional boost over the competition. I hope in the future, the best items come from drops and not item packs. Maybe we will see an additional update with some loot to combat item pack pinks.
    I hope that rings will soon enough become lootable items. Parts of this game are becoming too based around actual money. I believe that 35 twinking (although not as popular) doesn't involve buying plat; besides the rings. So if you want to twink, I'd suggest trying out 35. That's what I'm about to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

lvl 35 twinking is really fun. i havea lvl 35 mage twink that i play on. its a blast dont have plat items- just the gears real expensive
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

How to birds do at 35. I already have one leveled, but not really sure how to spec. Name is Rebelpain if you'd like to add.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

add headdshot ,my lvl 32 bird. i can help u out with some twinking- i have my mage (riseabove) specced to fight birds lol
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    add headdshot ,my lvl 32 bird. i can help u out with some twinking- i have my mage (riseabove) specced to fight birds lol
    Awesome, I'll be on later today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Or 19... 20 is Homosexual (A big word for gay)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

i might have to sig that TT
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nbaallamerican View Post
    By no means do I consider myself an expert twinker or pvp expert. I tried to make a lvl 10 twink using a lvl 5 expert reinforced armor and found myself getting owned by dex bears. With further research, I discovered that the items they are using come from legendary item packs. I think this is unfair, because the players that spend a couple hundred plat on item packs get the advantage on players who cannot spend that much money on the game. I think that the best items should come from drops, not item packs. Thats my two cents. Feel free to leave a comment.
    i agree 100% with this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do agree with having the best items dropped not sold, but what about all the people who bought packs, knowing they are the strongest equips at those levels? I'm not into collecting, I like having the best of the best, and if you are saying I spent all that money for nothing again (already lost a ton of plat due to packs giving all pinks now), well that's just a big smack in the face.

Also, Holiday weapons are better than all plat pack weapons. Now with craftable low level armors, I can see them replacing some of the 10-20 armors that most twinks wear. In my opinion, it's just the plat helms that are better than the dropped ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Early lvs item packs are good higher lvs drop gear is better its an edge for lower lvs to do more dungeons so they go to higher dungeons
    ign wolfendragon lv50 bear zyral lv14 pure mage gelias lv11 pure archer lv17 yatyaswaco pure archer currently lving yatyaswaco in between xp grinds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wait - people here are seriously complaining that "They don't have the money" to buy gear that costs 35 plat for an item pack? Thats $5 USD. How often do you drop $5 on an ice cream or a McDonnalds meal deal? Yet "you don't have money" to buy gear?

I honestly prefer to be able to buy great gear using Plat b/c I'd rather spend $5 to buy gear that rocks vs 40 hours of my time farming a dungon for gold or items so I can later PVP.

This is a win win for everyone - STS gets paid for their game, we can spend time doing what we like and we don't drain battery life/use energy that isn't necessary.

I do, however, wish we could sell or trade Plat items. I don't see why that isn't an option - it would help increase sales of plat items b/c people can buy / sell for gold if thats what they want to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn80 View Post
    Wait - people here are seriously complaining that "They don't have the money" to buy gear that costs 35 plat for an item pack? Thats $5 USD. How often do you drop $5 on an ice cream or a McDonnalds meal deal? Yet "you don't have money" to buy gear?
    HEY...HEY...HEY...dont be hatin on da McADIZ