Page 58 of 193 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Yeah the camera is insane on default setting....if you go into Game Settings, lock the X axis so when you are locked in combat it will always turn and face you towards your tgt. I tried locking y as well but it sucked for me, because some of the mobs are flying/hovering and I went about bats**t insanse from the view flipping around all over.

I'll add ya Banned...main warrior is PaleRider, mule ranger is Moogerfooger.

Les, I'll keep emailing whatever mats I come across. Ech I will keep any furs I run across for you if I have room.
    Thanks Moog. I farm the armor scraps and also get gold but fur is harder for me to get. Les don't worry about the armor scraps those I have and I'm making a good amount of gold killing humanoids. I get about 10g per hour which isn't bad IMO. I'm saving to see if I can get a lvl 38 dagger I've seen in the AH.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    Awesome possum, thanks for tip.
    My dog found a baby possum last night. I've been keeping it in a shoe box. Not really sure what to do with it...

Just thought you should know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, I can now make lvl 30 gloves and 32 legs. I sent them to whoever I could think of. If you didn't get any and want them, let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I need lvl 20 ranger gear (leather stuff and daggers)
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    I need lvl 20 ranger gear (leather stuff and daggers)
    The ones I can make are level 22-26 but I'll make you a set when I get home tonight Conrad.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Omg one coat needs 2 symbols. Good grief, they're not making this easy. I'm starting to doubt whether it's worth the effort to craft these blue items. Might be cheaper to buy lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Any mage compatible items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Omg Echelong!!!!!!! I just bought a blue coat and it also uses the Captain's symbol. I'm gonna make myself one
    But that means you might find a use for you master sergeant'a symbol -- you should hold onto it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

sick ech. thanks
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

K nvm I guess lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any ideas where to get those Master Sargeant Symbols?

I've finally managed to get to Intermediate Crafting thanks to many people.

Now I am buying High quality armor scraps and cottons!
    Anyone selling? Or kind enough to donate?
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

ill be there in a looonnnggg time- 18 atm
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Thanks guys! Definitely a load off from having to worry about levelling up.

Based on what I've noticed in all the grinding spots:

Warriors - Freaking awesome. How many times I've come across warriors grinding in a spot with elite mobs higher than their levels (I usually only do equal or lower than me). I can only imagine how fast you can go if you grind in a spot with at least 4 levels lower than you.

Mages - I've seen frost mages work wonders. They can solo really really well, and if put in a group with a ranger especially, no matter how high level the mobs are it's easy. Works well with melee too, but I like frost more.

Rangers - Next in line to warriors. My brother got his final skill in the tree, 25% chance to crit for 200% of weapon damage, he could 2 shot elite mobs his level if that crit! Could solo really well too.

Assassins - Sorry Ech, but I found this the least common and the ones I see had a really hard time. Granted that the ones I saw were lower level or equal level to the mobs, maybe it'd be easier later on, especially with how fast you kill

Monks - Military monks are really good, especially if you're polearm. AoE machine! I'd go Phoenix Storm - Dragon Kick - Mantis - Dragon Kick, those 4 skills before the mobs can do anything to me, all of them have a short stun or knockdown. Mana isn't that much of a problem anymore, especially if you grind the right places. Divine monks have it really easy too, can't mob as much, but really easy in soloing mobs.

In general, I first grinded in the first mobs you come across in the desert, level 39-ish mobs and I was 40, got to 43 pretty quick. What I usually look for in a grind,

1. At least 350+ base XP. If you xp boost up (100% + 50% boost), that'd give you 800-1250 XP per mob kill, that's really really good.

2. Sometimes soloing is as good as in a group doing high levels. I've noticed that when you get at least 4 levels ahead of a mob, they do considerably less damage to you and it seems you kill them faster, idk why. So at times I prefer soloing an elite mob area that is 4 levels below me, but I can kill 5 at a time, rather than a higher level mob but one at a time and way riskier.

3. I only like to group with 1 person max. Grinding doesn't seem that hard to do, especially if you've got a good mix going on. My brother and I usually have it really easy when we grind together, and the XP shared isn't that huge of a loss. I noticed when we get more people, their additional help isn't worth the XP lost.

4. XP pot XP pot XP pot. I can't believe how good they are. I got to 60 in less than an hour last night, with the help of Toughie and Skimmey, was crazy XP!

Quests usually lead you to the grinding spots and you come across the elites, if not, pretty much went through all the grinding spots from desert onwards. (Noticed too that the grinding only starts in desert, whispering island doesn't really have elites that I found convenient).

Oh btw, with all this crafting, just wanted to suggest that it might be better if you focus less on materials etc now, and just focus on getting higher level first. I think its easier to craft stuff as you get higher level, especially with how easy gold is. I'm sitting at 350 gold now, 5 pages of my bag done, and from what I've heard from friends it'd only take about 70gold to get from scratch to pro blacksmithing, would vary in leather/clothe I guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Umm... Let's change the subject.
    I keep seeing higher lvl warriors (50-60) and they have such awesome gear. There's a "Vyx" helm that looks even cooler than the one I have. Glad to know I have something to look forward to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Umm... Let's change the subject.
    I keep seeing higher lvl warriors (50-60) and they have such awesome gear. There's a "Vyx" helm that looks even cooler than the one I have. Glad to know I have something to look forward to
    Agreed

Don't you have one though? I saw you wearing one!

You're gonna love high level quests, the rewards are perfect for warriors and some of them give really really awesome looking gear. I did one where the only reward was a 2H Sword, Orange and all fiery, was so jealous Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Agreed

Don't you have one though? I saw you wearing one!

You're gonna love high level quests, the rewards are perfect for warriors and some of them give really really awesome looking gear. I did one where the only reward was a 2H Sword, Orange and all fiery, was so jealous Lol
    Ooo I'm excited. I have a Vyx-like helm that I crafted, yes. But there's another one that looks a but more goat-like. All the high lvl gear looks amazing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I jet saw one warrior lvl 38 he left his toon parked in the lower area of the whispering islands and while he was afk he was in a spawn point of two mobs and every time they spawn he would auto attack and killed them one after the other. How much exp would that guy make overnight lol. It's like having an exp bot lol.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    I jet saw one warrior lvl 38 he left his toon parked in the lower area of the whispering islands and while he was afk he was in a spawn point of two mobs and every time they spawn he would auto attack and killed them one after the other. How much exp would that guy make overnight lol. It's like having an exp bot lol.

Definitely going to test that.... just rolled a warrior, goina park him in a lowbie place tonight, to see how it goes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

xp pots? How do you get them?
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    What level were the mobs? I think after awhile you'd get really really low XP, but then again better than nothing though!

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    xp pots? How do you get them?
    You need to use real cash to buy "Runes" - their platinum currency. You buy XP pots, stat pots, crafting stuff in the Treasure Seller (Red Tree NPC Icon in mini map). Usually found in cities/towns.