Page 59 of 204 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Psh you guys are lightweights

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've snailed my way up to Level 21 and am nearing the swamp levels. Is this the pvp map? I'm really not keen on that at all as I'm sure my mage won't be able to survive against the warriors and monks etc.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Only a small part of swamps is PvP. You're ok till about 25 when you have to cross it for quests (Freakin lvl40+ spawn killers)

Also if any of you blacksmiths/leather workers have tailor materials (cotton, grenadine, wool etc) please send it to 'Joey' (caps lock applies) and in return I'll send you ores and furs ^^
    Last edited by joeychandler; 05-08-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    I've snailed my way up to Level 21 and am nearing the swamp levels. Is this the pvp map? I'm really not keen on that at all as I'm sure my mage won't be able to survive against the warriors and monks etc.
    Hey Blaze...the PvP area in the swamp is near Arkan's Field, to the north east...you'll see it on map. The area within several hundred yards of that icon is the area as well....there are ways to kinda skirt around it, or only be in it briefly, but a couple of the quests are smack in the middle. Most players are just questing too, but some are just being clowns.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, I didn't notice any count under my stats for my pvp wins, only deaths. Is there a count or are ppl even more disgusting than I thought?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Dunno, Les...it says PvP kills, if I recall.

I just hit 30, so if there is something you can craft/shoot my way....

Here are pics of the 30 dropped Carapace armor....what is weird is that even though I have a red shirt, this armor overrides and makes my arms pale, despite me being purple. And here is a shot with same armor and the 30 dropped helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Moogerfooger - thanks for the info and also thanks joeychandler for yours. I've heard that there are some really annoying players around those areas so I'll have to be on my guard. lol. It doesn't sound like it's a very large area, so I'll try and get through that section quickly.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yeah there are....I found archers sitting up on hills overlooking the quest area in Swamp PvP land were the worst...just whack you as you are trying to kill monsters, just annoying.

Even though there are only a couple of quests directly IN the area, for many others you have to cross that area going from one place to the next so just haul butt through or hug canyon walls and scoot through the best you can....unfortunately it is difficult to avoid because there are so many impassable mountains around there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Finally, at 5:30 AM.

So happy that I dropped all of my quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post

Congrats Elly!!!

Man I'm slow still at 36.... Need a few days away from home with pizza delivery, my iPad and no phone or connection to civilized life other than wife though.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Dunno, Les...it says PvP kills, if I recall.

I just hit 30, so if there is something you can craft/shoot my way....

Here are pics of the 30 dropped Carapace armor....what is weird is that even though I have a red shirt, this armor overrides and makes my arms pale, despite me being purple. And here is a shot with same armor and the 30 dropped helm.

Haha that is weird.
    Btw, I'm gonna have trouble giving up my Vyx helm when the time comes. It just looks so awesome with the red eyes and my ogre fangs.

And I'll send you whatever I can make tonight Keep ending those ores, please

Oh and I think Ben is a warrior, too, right? I'll send you a set, too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If anyone kindly enough gets sophisticated fur and can sell it for 1s a piece I'll buy them. I have been checking the AH and I have been able to buy them for 20s a stack but the AH is not working a lot of the time and I can't buy it to level up crafting.

You can send them to my mail letting me know and I'll send you the gold.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    If anyone kindly enough gets sophisticated fur and can sell it for 1s a piece I'll buy them. I have been checking the AH and I have been able to buy them for 20s a stack but the AH is not working a lot of the time and I can't buy it to level up crafting.

You can send them to my mail letting me know and I'll send you the gold.
    I've sent you a few and I have a few more. The rock turles drop them (weird). But I probably won't farm there much anymore bc of the nasty pkers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post

Now we have 4 or 5 60's in the guild? I'll be like number 7 in 1-2 weeks 8 if kenemily gets there before me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I've sent you a few and I have a few more. The rock turles drop them (weird). But I probably won't farm there much anymore bc of the nasty pkers.
    Thanks every bit helps but now I am working on getting the advance level and need about 6,500 business currency to get it that one is 10k which I would have if I didn't bought the recipes.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Thanks every bit helps but now I am working on getting the advance level and need about 6,500 business currency to get it that one is 10k which I would have if I didn't bought the recipes.
    Yeah, I feel for you. Metalsmithing is easier bc you can buy a weapon recipe that only requires ores, and rack up currency that way. But I am sending you everything I find, and telling others to do so as well.
    If you need some exquisite scraps, let me know -- I may be able to spare some once I make everyone their new armors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yeah the camera is insane on default setting....if you go into Game Settings, lock the X axis so when you are locked in combat it will always turn and face you towards your tgt. I tried locking y as well but it sucked for me, because some of the mobs are flying/hovering and I went about bats**t insanse from the view flipping around all over.

I'll add ya Banned...main warrior is PaleRider, mule ranger is Moogerfooger.

Les, I'll keep emailing whatever mats I come across. Ech I will keep any furs I run across for you if I have room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    Awesome possum, thanks for tip.
    My dog found a baby possum last night. I've been keeping it in a shoe box. Not really sure what to do with it...

Just thought you should know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Yeah the camera is insane on default setting....if you go into Game Settings, lock the X axis so when you are locked in combat it will always turn and face you towards your tgt. I tried locking y as well but it sucked for me, because some of the mobs are flying/hovering and I went about bats**t insanse from the view flipping around all over.

I'll add ya Banned...main warrior is PaleRider, mule ranger is Moogerfooger.

Les, I'll keep emailing whatever mats I come across. Ech I will keep any furs I run across for you if I have room.
    Thanks Moog. I farm the armor scraps and also get gold but fur is harder for me to get. Les don't worry about the armor scraps those I have and I'm making a good amount of gold killing humanoids. I get about 10g per hour which isn't bad IMO. I'm saving to see if I can get a lvl 38 dagger I've seen in the AH.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, I can now make lvl 30 gloves and 32 legs. I sent them to whoever I could think of. If you didn't get any and want them, let me know.