any body notice that their are a bunch of pvp bullies (more than usual)?

story: i wont add names - but i had my beAR, just hanging out looking to pvp a little bit. went up against a very strong mage, smoked him quick ! normally i lose 8 out of 10 to the bully ... oops i mean mage - lets call the mage "Sa", ... fight all done. comes over blindsides me and kills me quick. i respawn, does it again, again and again. 5x.

i was more than happy to respawn and get killed in a fair fight - but mage SA thought it was better to sneak attack and kill. (truth is mage SA could have prob killed same with out having to rush) so, 6th time he rushed i rooted him and started to pound him out. pooof he died. came back to rush me 2x and i left.

i came back in a few min later hoping it was done and this time a bird - strong one that you would prob see on a leader board, lets call bird "Pa" started to jump in and help mage SA kill during a "fair fight".

best part is the whole time mage SA was calling me a rusher and noob, lol lol lol - funny thing is i was more than willing to fight (prefreably fair) just didnt want to be rushed and called names - i have a name for that it is a bully

SO BEFORE I LEFT I RESPONED - POUNDED OUT MAGE SA, BIRD CAME TO HELP, I HIT HIM WITH COMBO AND SLASH - IT WENT CRIT - BOTH DEAD LOL - I LEFT ASAP

... BOTH MAGE SA, AND BIRD PA MESSAGED ME AFTER I LEFT THREATENING ME LOL - WHO IS THE NOOB ?

im not asking for any one to do any thing about it, however i do think ever one should know... the mage is good and i will tell ya a secret about mage SA - always buffs prior to saying go... just a little advantage mage bully does, oops again i mean mage SA.

ok, i vented ;-)