Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pvp bullies - wow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

did some one say paahud? where did that come from ??? lol lol

i actually i like paahud, never had a issue before but i wont tollerate that crap - he saved sacred a$$ two or three time i had him rooted and close to a kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

btw - paahud didnt rush me - not sure if he is know as a rusher - he jumped in on a few fair fights and helped a dieing mage SA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

lol and usually paahud is very nice to me :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

That's why I don't even bother anymore... Not as bad as 3 on 1 rushing lol I just joined and boom 3 guys on me and none on my team lol so many jerks out there, worst is when they say it's 1v1 and NOT Free4All yet two people gang you O__0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Haha I love that feeling. Way to go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

if someone says somethign mean to you in pl
    or even irl
    say : you mad bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

lol... ya, for new ppl i dont mind telling that is not nice... ppl on the leader board should know better and appricate the game enough to not rush, or do silly stupid things.

if you good - act like it!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Uhum... I can't say i know how you feel cuz when someone starts rushing me, i buff and kick the guy's *** until he/she gives up...
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

haha all right mej i didnt think you'd take this silly thing to the forums. you were going one on one with saycred and it was fine UNTIL, you said go and killed saycred before he could buff. i got annoyed after a while and helped saycred. thats about it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by pahud View Post
    haha all right mej i didnt think you'd take this silly thing to the forums. you were going one on one with saycred and it was fine UNTIL, you said go and killed saycred before he could buff. i got annoyed after a while and helped saycred. thats about it..
    Shut up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This just brought a tear to my eye. A tear of joy. First off what started this whole issue was u saying go and immediately beckon me before I.could have a second to buff aka rushing. It was your sad attempt at a cheap kill that you would never have gotten fairly. Even you admit that. U play cheap and rush, ur gonna get it handed to you. Then pout on the forums. Real cute. As far as everyone whose responding, that don't even know the real story behind this, I'd suggest keeping ur biased opinions to yourself. You wanna lie and attempt to flame me on forums, I say bring it troll. We deal with this on game. Stop taking your depressive self on forums looking for pity.

I don't rush unless : you are koreancake - you rush first - you team me - or you jump in someone else's fight.

Do these and yep ill rush. You did it, so u payed to consequence. Deal with it. Suck it up. Deuces!

-Saycred-

P.s. paaahud did.the right thing. Clearly everyone knows paa doesn't rush so.if he did there must have been someone in the wrong. That being you. So stop flaming Paaahud too. And also, don't hint around with names. U either say em or u don't. Don't beat around the bush. Man up. Or wait are u a child?? Enough said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

mejslll - In the future save yourself some grief by not posting a topic such as this. I know you mean well in your own way but going about it in this manner won't fix anything other then make the situation worse. It's better to ignore, move on, and learn from the experience.

Air - You could of used an alternate use of words to express yourself instead of being rude. Like I mentioned above, this type of response does nothing except fuel the fire, ya know?

Chrysys - I can understand why your upset, but what I can't understand is why you feel that you have the right to not only,insult the OP, but pretty much everyone who posted on this thread. They way you present yourself whether it's true or not, makes you seem mean, vicious, and just plain rude. If you can't resist posting a reply then go do something, cool off, and come back with a level head, that way you can accurately discuss the situation and your feelings about the matter. If you do that, you'll walk away the stronger person and people will be inclined to support you and agree with your position.

To everyone else... If you see a thread like this in the future stop trying to poke at the fire and do something that is going to put out the embers. I know many of you have read threads such as these and you all should know better by now. It's fun to watch people fight when your not in the scuff, egging on both sides, it's a cheap thrill but you do nothing but heighten the hostility. Do you really want to play in a game like that? It's not fair to rest of the folks that are wanting a care free gaming experience. If you see something like this again, go do ssomething productive, reply to a different thread or better yet go play your game of choice, after all this is a game people, don't get so wrapped up into it to the point where it's anything but a game.

-Take it away Sam & thanks :/ -
    Last edited by Orcish; 09-12-2011 at 02:48 AM.
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Personally I have mostly avoided PvP simply because it feels ridiculous that I make a game of CTF, so that i can play exactly that - CTF. Yet when people join, they get angry when I repulse shot them away and cap the flag. I payed 20 plat, but in the end I'm the looser because I want to play what I payed for..../fail
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I'm a rusher now myself. Still have people going "Wtf?? Zerious a rusher??? THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!" but my reasons are simply because I don't feel supported enough to deal with the masses of rushers, SO I'm pretty much rushing anyone I don't know or don't trust.

But imo, if you buff or start auto-attacking, it's a threat. Because in a split second, a playful joke and turn into a rush war. I stopped doing this to avoid being a hypocrite >.> So the rusher in this scenario is whoever buffed first. Because in the other Pvper's eyes, it was a rush about to happen.
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It's pvp. Kill or be killed. Stop crying on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
    I'm a rusher now myself. Still have people going "Wtf?? Zerious a rusher??? THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!" but my reasons are simply because I don't feel supported enough to deal with the masses of rushers, SO I'm pretty much rushing anyone I don't know or don't trust.

But imo, if you buff or start auto-attacking, it's a threat. Because in a split second, a playful joke and turn into a rush war. I stopped doing this to avoid being a hypocrite >.> So the rusher in this scenario is whoever buffed first. Because in the other Pvper's eyes, it was a rush about to happen.

Exactly! He buffed quickly and beckon stomped before I even had a chance to cast 1 of three buffs. Then came on here and started all this nonsense because we retaliated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Orcish got it spot on.

What Sam might say:

"(something about ignore button)

Thread locked."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orcish View Post
    mejslll - In the future save yourself some grief by not posting a topic such as this. I know you mean well in your own way but going about it in this manner won't fix anything other then make the situation worse. It's better to ignore, move on, and learn from the experience.

Air - You could of used an alternate use of words to express yourself instead of being rude. Like I mentioned above, this type of response does nothing except fuel the fire, ya know?

Chrysys - I can understand why your upset, but what I can't understand is why you feel that you have the right to not only,insult the OP, but pretty much everyone who posted on this thread. They way you present yourself whether it's true or not, makes you seem mean, vicious, and just plain rude. If you can't resist posting a reply then go do something, cool off, and come back with a level head, that way you can accurately discuss the situation and your feelings about the matter. If you do that, you'll walk away the stronger person and people will be inclined to support you and agree with your position.

To everyone else... If you see a thread like this in the future stop trying to poke at the fire and do something that is going to put out the embers. I know many of you have read threads such as these and you all should know better by now. It's fun to watch people fight when your not in the scuff, egging on both sides, it's a cheap thrill but you do nothing but heighten the hostility. Do you really want to play in a game like that? It's not fair to rest of the folks that are wanting a care free gaming experience. If you see something like this again, go do ssomething productive, reply to a different thread or better yet go play your game of choice, after all this is a game people, don't get so wrapped up into it to the point where it's anything but a game.

-Take it away Sam & thanks :/ -
    I think this pretty much says it all, don't you?
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysys View Post
    Exactly! He buffed quickly and beckon stomped before I even had a chance to cast 1 of three buffs. Then came on here and started all this nonsense because we retaliated.
    not taking sides here, because wasn't there to see it for myself. But I'm just throwing that out there. Only you three know what really happened. I'll leave the "he's a rusher" stuff up to you three based on my point.
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Rematch one v one with 8 observers....or put in bikinis and oil wrestle