Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
well i've levelled all those pets to level 30, for all my 3 characters, and yes i gave up, i'm sick of leveling same things again and again
Lol why do you level all your pets to level 30? Why do you level up your Deary? There is no gain by that!!! No Achievement, no banner. Is it only your love and affection to see capped useless pets? If it is, don't complain for doing that though!!!

leveling 3 dearys to level 41 is very different with leveling mage, rogue, and warrior to level 41, and i've never complained when capping all those 3, and guess what, when making my previous two characters i farmed all the eggs by using my capped character, it's almost ridiculous to buy farm-able by myself pet more than once, and did you read my first (edited long time ago) post? i said if people complaining of 'no buyers' or 'less buyers', devs should keep pet's level shared between toon, but not the 'unlocked' status
Leveling 3 dearys to 41? Omg what did I read? Who in this earth will do that? Please don't say you actually did!!!
And its only your view. Leveling pet is annoying for you cool, but you are the one who try to level up even useless pets!
I didn't say it is the same thing leveling pets and leveling toons, but since you came up with this awkward idea that leveling pet is annoying, who knows if you won't come up with leveling toon is annoying aswel.
You don't have to worry about leveling your pets, just use your best pet when you play the game, he will level up to 41 eventually and oh guess what you also farm the eggs while leveling your pets just like leveling your toons!
Its not ridiculous to buy same pet more than once.
ITS A SIMPLE RULE, YOU NEED MORE USAGE OF A PET IN OTHER TOON? BUY MORE EGG!!!

very true, that's why it won't hurt much to share pets' level/exp between toons

well, i think devs made each pets has pretty much same level requirements with toons, so, how come leveling 80 x 3 pets (almost the same with leveling 80 x 3 toons??) is a quick process? and actually the most boring part is leveling same things again and again for at least 3 times, this is the one that i don't want to do the most

thank you all , keep this thread bounced okay
It is boring for you not for me. I don't play to level up pets, I just play the maps to farm to run and pets level up eventually. Guess what I have at least 5-6 pets of level 41. Never was bored. It would be so silly level 13 twink killing people in pvp with level 41 samael -.-
You are welcome this useless idea won't come to live with even thousand bumps anyway lol