Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
Pictures would be nice and this type of bear seems kind of boring since all you're doing is autoing. Is it fun for you?
It's not my favorite type of pvp by any means but I prefer it way over mage level 20 pally which just sits there taking hits and spamming light and heal hoping their enemy either runs out of mana so you can chase them with a hammer or just eventually die out since your so tanky that it's not even fun for either player.
I also enjoy it more than any level mage before 20. Fighting bears is a constant cycle of fire and frost unless you actually want to make fun, making the fight quicker by using light but that's a no go since any fbow bear with lucky crits can kill you in mere seconds. Mage fights are even worse since running each other's mana is probably the most viable strategy unless you want to attempt "nuking" with an fbow which can end with you having no mana, no armor, and your opponent taking the easy win by running your mana.

But to your original question since I went on a rant over a completely different topic. I find it pretty entertaining seeing other str classes get dominated by a 4 skill build and a set that costs 50k and some plat.