Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 24, 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I like everything I've read in the first post. Good Job STS!!

I see that the "must have everything" crowd is already complaining about the 9th tier jewel. I say why not have 100 tiers of jewels. If someone actually wants to spend the time to craft some enormous tier jewel, then all the power to them. Why is that such a problem to everyone? Does it really bother all of you that much if you cannot have all of the best stuff with ease?

If no 9th tier is added, then eventually the price of jewels will drop down to near nothing as more and more players continue to max out on jewels. I can't speak for others, but as a non-plat player (I haven't purchased any plat in a year an a half) jewel farming is where I make most of my gold. I'd hate to see the price of jewels drop.

Just as is my opinion with achievements, NOBODY should ever be able to max out their character with all the best gear, pets and jewels. The day someone has reached that point, it means there needs to be more added to the game. There should always be more to work towards.
    hmmmm, when there was only 8th tier jewels maximum, having an all 7th tier jewels equipment is only one third of being maxed, and you call that okay? pretty sure 90% of the players have less than this 1/3 of maxed gears at the end of season

i think sts and people who think it is okay with the current jewel drop rate, failed to understand the huge numbers in 2000 cracked jewels, and the potential with exponential increase...
    Last edited by extrapayah; 02-25-2016 at 08:45 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!