Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pet Powers | Egg Slots | "The Life Magic of Animancy" Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Yes, this is the first thing that came to my mind as well. There is no use for opening any new pet eggs other than for its passive ability, which has never been any motivation to do so.

I'm fact, this creates less of a demand for pets past the initial surge from the excitement because then you can essentially use the same pets for all your accounts without having to buy a single pet egg. It will be similar to a shared pet stable.
    don't forget we're limited to 2 re-slotting per day, for 5 tokens each. it agree it won't increase the urge to complete stable, but it won't reduce the demands of eggs, nor it is similar to shared pet stable,

people who usually opens new useless pets are motivated by an urge to collect, even if they won't open it, they will eventually want to collect the eggs...
    people who is an economist are usually buying eggs after checking its usefulness, so the demands of new eggs will depends on its quality, for this people, they will ends up selling useless eggs, but then again, there will be only over supply of underpowered eggs that have a direct upgrade compared to new eggs, it will be like an expired gears, where still be in demand for poor-middle class
    people who is perfectionist will find more eggs needed to perfect all their pets, because a capped pet stable means a 100% pet stable with additional ~200% more of eggs, slotted in each pets

but we'll see :P

anyway, i'm one of the few players who level up their pet only to see their pet's passive maximum capability, i hope i'm not alone...
    and a bit out of topic, leveling up all the pet to see their maximum potential is endless thing to do... i hope sts reconsider the xp needed for pet to level up and ofc... shared pet stable :P
    Last edited by extrapayah; 05-18-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post: