Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
    Rouges are never meant to be the tanky type in every mmo they always have the lowest defense but their great damage makes up for it.
    When the heals are outhealing everything, what great damage are you talking about?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Then show us how you survive or prove it? All what you and some are saying that rogues are fine right now yet none uses them, are you sure ur in the right thread or ur talking about PvE? No rogue is used in pvp only times rogues can survive are when they fight under geared players or rogues in opposite team
    We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass.
    You aren't meant to survive everything you're meant to kill before getting killed or firing from the back field

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Rouges are never meant to be the tanky type in every mmo they always have the lowest defense but their great damage makes up for it.
    Rogues* are not tanky at all now but this nox buff is not helpful for PvP but for PvE what I'm asking for is to find another way to fix this either stop the stack classes by creating a new map with class restriction to stop it or by buffing

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    I have not made fun of anyone here. U clearly don't see my point of NOT HAVING ROGUES. And u claimed to never been a mage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I was not a mage by that time yet I have made a mage few weeks ago what is the issue with this? Oh please look up at your posts was that not making fun? Ok how do you make fun of people then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Lol at everyone saying you can't survive this is in one of the first paragraphs on this post mad by vroom
    We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass.

without removing the Glass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

anyway, i think you can't compare the situation with when the nox mastery was giving 200% damage,
    because with this buff, you don't need to extend your nox duration to get 200% tick damage

still, the current mechanism that return damage without calculating damage dealt is not fair, because player can't control number of ticks anytime they want
    risk of giving (small) additional damage over time has not been proportional in this game, both in pve (for aggro and curse effect) and pvp (for curse and juggernaut self-heal)
    Last edited by extrapayah; 07-22-2016 at 07:52 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Attachment 153345

Please what is this then? And I thought you hate when people talk crap about you but you have no issue making fun of people? I was a rogue who quit and made a mage by that time I had no mage so I said I was not a mage.
    That's not talking crap that's outing a liar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    U want lily who charges nox everytime to go against zeus? Or avicii who has major ping issues most of the time(also on an opposite time zone), compared to Zeus 40 ping. Shext is good but different time zone. Any other ideas?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    So you dont want rogues getting buffed because your having a problem with zues having op ping and being to op for your rogues? -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

I like how every rogue here is ignoring this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amsosorry View Post
    So you dont want rogues getting buffed because your having a problem with zues having op ping and being to op for your rogues? -.-
    Rogues are getting a buff and they're still crying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Rogues are getting a buff and they're still crying
    It's because it's not a buff.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's because it's not a buff.
    We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass
    See the problem here is you want to remove the glass and still have the cannon you can't have it all dude..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass
    See the problem here is you want to remove the glass and still have the cannon you can't have it all dude..
    Mage have all that dude, a really strong shield, a really high damage and also you have almost same skill that aimed shot ( Light ), so please try be a fair player.

Everyone knows that the nox "Improvenent" isn't really something usefull, noxious bolt can do 500 damage by their ticks now with another 500 damage isn't simply enough.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

That's not talking crap that's outing a liar
    What right do you have to call me a liar or even how are you sure of that? I started a mage few weeks ago go look at that thread date

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Mage have all that dude, a really strong shield, a really high damage and also you have almost same skill that aimed shot ( Light ), so please try be a fair player.

Everyone knows that the nox "Improvenent" isn't really something usefull, noxious bolt can do 500 damage by their ticks now with another 500 damage isn't simply enough.
    But mages aren't meant to be a glass cannon as rogues are, were support and high damage. And honestly lightning bolt in no way compares to aim before or after nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post

have you played mage before? mages hit no where near as rouges do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

What right do you have to call me a liar or even how are you sure of that? I started a mage few weeks ago go look at that thread date
    Yawn OK little guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

The Cannon is not cannon enough, its a Water Gun and it encourages Mage stacking with mages who use curse.

Simple example:

Aimshot under Curse : Attack once, damage reflected is once only.

Nox under Curse: Attack once, the DOT ticks cause repetitive damage reflection. And the current amount of ticking damage is not worth the risk of repeated damage reflection over time.

Imo this cannot be a proper option to resolve class-stacking unless the ticking damage is extraordinary and if thats the case it might toss balance out the door in occasional non-mage scenarios. Open to trying it out though for a test-run.

*My solution for balance issues:

1. Do not buff/nerf any class.

2. Separate Teamfight Arena and 1vs1 Arena in every sense. Clearly demarcate PVP into Clash and Duel. The root of imbalance is that players play both solo and teamfight in the same arena and then complain. And its a true fact that most biased feedback regarding genuine teamfight issues is coloured by anxieties about inter-class dueling and vice versa.

3. Implement separate background modifiers for each arena. Example: More Damage for Clash Arena and Less Damage for 1v1.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 07-22-2016 at 08:57 PM. Reason: additional suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I think rouges are trying to get a huge advantage out of this thread, i say close this thread and sts should bring this update next week and see how it goes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

have you played mage before? mages hit no where near as rouges do
    A mage can nuke a shieldless rogue with just few secs, are they suppose to be this way without being glass?