Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
I dunno. I've ran a few maps and it just doesn't seem all that bad to me. Yes it's longer but it's not that much longer. Not so much that I would feel like I have to quit the game or anything. My only gripe with the GCD is the interface. The way it blinks off and on makes it hard to tell what skills are still available to use. Otherwise, I'm good with the GCD. Finishing a map in 3 minutes vs. finishing a map in 5 mins isn't a deal killer for me if the benefits of it outweigh the negatives.
It just doesn't seem fair to those who haven't reached 56 prior to the release of GCD. The difference between a 3 minute run and a 5 minute makes a huge difference in terms of XP per hour.

Prior to GCD: For 83,840 XP from 55 to 56, using a 3x XP pot and a fast party that clears Bandit Hideout in 3 minutes and 30 seconds, you get ~340 XP per run, it takes 14.38 hours of playing to level to 56.

Post-GCD: For 83,840 XP from 55 to 56, using a 3x XP pot and a fast party that clears Bandit Hideout in 3 minutes and 30 seconds, you get ~340 XP per run, it takes 20.55 hours of playing to level to 56.

It sorta stinks for those players who haven't reached 56/Crown status yet.