Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
When did I say no one had it legitimately? I just used it as an example to show how large of an amount it really is.

And like I said, it's going to be hard to find players like you, that are willing to even donate anything.
Well, I disagree 5 million is really not that much, also think about what would happen if making a guild was easy, players would make them just to make them, and there would be no prestige of making a guild or no work to get one going and keep it going. IT IS A LOT OF WORK!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Furrawn View Post
I know a guild is a group. I do read. As you know, "guild" is a word in the outside world. I did NOT think the five million would be an individual effort. That would be insane. But I do know that players have different wants. Not everyone wants a huge guild. A smaller guild would find it almost impossible to come up with five million. It's exclusionary and unfair to players who don't want the same thing from their guild that you want from yours. Fair would be to put a price to be paid forth for each guild member with a decent overall minimum amount to create a guild (maybe half a million). Just my opinion.

Sorry about the hybrids. I must have misunderstood. I thought the post was calling for the creativity players show, in choosing to be odd mixes (like an archer Mage) and choosing weapons to create a unique character, to be abolished in favor of more limited character classes that would each be limited to a specific type of arsenal.
Well, I thank you for rephrasing your statement, however you were wrong about saying that my guild was large, currently we are at 8 members, with a few applicants. It doesnt take a large guild to pay that price.