Thread: Be positive.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Worship View Post
    Remember the 'bring back the infested deck xp!' thread? Yeah, I was first reply, and it was simply: 'No.'
    The update(s) are perfect as is.. We don't need crybabies saying: omg! I was going to cap!

Yeah.. The update gave a sh!t load of XP. (too much)
    So I'm glad they fixed it and gave flamethrowers a real use.
    Thanks
    If you were a level 40 (at least if this character was your only one) you'd feel the same way.

We are crybabies and thats how sts should see us as. We are crying because the amazing xp gain we were receiving just ended abruptly without any notice or any thing of the such. Had sts set the date of the xp gain to terminate tomorrow at a certain time, i'm sure elixer buy rates would surpass that of any flamethrower rate.

More profitablity (at least through use of common sense { maybe the apparent stats will prove me wrong } ), More enjoyment or sustenance of periods of less crying, and as a result more positive notes and new players even could have resulted in not making the decision of halting the xp gain Why does there always seem to be a caviat with all the good things that come in with an update? I'm definetely not suggesting that updates are flawless as I myself was a beta tester, but obvious connections as to whats better and worse should be made immediately, and for some reason and obviously boo-factor was incorporated this time.

Your comment on too much xp.. well then why not halfen the rate at which vanities are spewed out. ATM that is of excess as well. And to my last point, the event is just 7 days. Why limit the xp gain abruptly between 7 days. I'm sure the popularity of the event greatly decreased for the 40rs.

I see these "relief" topics after a period of critism. Just know that however disheartening the critisim is, it does reinforce sts decisions on future updates and as a result is more useful when compared to these kinds of topics. Nevertheless since people participate in them and sadly does alert them that they sometimes do go over the top in reaction let it be, I guess it works.

PS: Honestly what kind of incentive is the pulse gun. Everyone i've Pmed (40 ish) people say they've played for the xp not the gun that everyone will get thereby making it completely unspecial like visors...and pets. which would have been amazingly cool if the drop rate was 10x lower. Do you think that the buy rate for the 500 plat R.I.V.E.T is going to increase. If anything it'll go down to maybe 2 / year because everyone will go for the one that looks cooler and costs 20c.

The only 2 great things about the event was the xp and the money i made off of business with the vanities. Other than that I don't agree with the incentive or the action of removing xp gain. I still have faith that we'll reach 2 mil because people will start to realize that a fast moving flame group can hit up to 3/4 of the old xp gain.
    Last edited by TheRajX; 07-17-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    ~TheRajX | Need a sig? A good one? A creative one? Click here.