Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time has come, Need to re-balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

It must be tough, thinking about what to nerf and what to fix. T'was a tough apple wasn't it Techno.

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    You failed to see my stand point. Ely seen it they spend all the money and plat working to level in the new dungeons. Yes most players who spend uber plat are pvpers. But I can almost be sure that someone who PvE's is going to spend a whole lot plat than someone who levels to cap and straight PvPs. Idk I could be wrong. But you could have said it in a different way. Not you have no clue what your talking about.
    Once again, no offense but yes, you are wrong. PvP players spend more plat overall than PvE players. Don't think that because PvE players only do PvE, they will spend more because more plat is required in PvE. Most PvP players I've met have done way more PvE than PvE players. The reason for this is simply because PvP players are more dedicated to the game. They make twinks. They make several classes at end game so they don't get the short end of the stick in pvp (when the classes are not balanced)

PvP players spend more. Not PvE players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadbite View Post
    I figured since bows have a clear disadvantage in PvP and talons are the better option. I figure lets help the bow out!!! My idea is to keep the all the stats the same but increase the bows range to 12m (skill range) and farther out! I mean it would make the bow a more pleasing option and maybe calm a few of the birds (including me) that just hate how amazingly powerful that str set is... By giving the bow birds a better chance to compete with the amazing talons.

My 2 cents about birds and dex.
    your kidding right

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Just thought I'd chime in (haven't read every post), but any hit percent over 100 is obsolete. The only legit reason to have a hit percent over 100 is if you get debuffed... nonetheless, dodge always kills me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Just thought I'd chime in (haven't read every post), but any hit percent over 100 is obsolete. The only legit reason to have a hit percent over 100 is if you get debuffed... nonetheless, dodge always kills me.
    If intmages only had 100 hit (and not 150+) they would literally hit nothing. lv9 hellscream and blind both debuff 60% at 12m range stomp another 30%. As i stated somewhere else, I think mages should have around 100-120 hit and the debuffs should do no more then -30. otherwise any fight vs str is just about hitting blind/hellscream first.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    If intmages only had 100 hit (and not 150+) they would literally hit nothing. lv9 hellscream and blind both debuff 60% at 12m range stomp another 30%. As i stated somewhere else, I think mages should have around 100-120 hit and the debuffs should do no more then -30. otherwise any fight vs str is just about hitting blind/hellscream first.
    Oh for sure, I totally agree with you. I think it's just dumb having so much hit% when those numbers above 100% (non including debuff skills) don't matter.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

It does matter, bears that have 120 hit still miss alot even without being debuffed. Just because you have 100% hit doesn't mean you won't miss. That's what I never got.