Thread: Photoshop Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Bilaxmen:
    same here, haha the student and teacher edition is 80% off, or let me re-phrase that for everyone else $800 off, for either being in highschool or enrolled in any accreddited college/university. And I think it's the same price for those students on PC, I bought my edition at Best Buy to have a physical box (because I'm cool like that) but works extremely well.

Mothwing:
    Thanks, and I really also do enjoy your work as usual is always great to look at! Though if you'd like I can shoot you the PSD to do whatver you want with it =]

Aaroniero:
    The thing you want to do is have the series of pictures you want animated and place them all in the same image layered. Then go to Windows> Animation, at the bottom of the animations window will be a 'page' looking pic and when you click that it makes a new frame for animation. You just have to then click the 'view" button in the 'layers' window to make the new frame change. I'll try to find a good tutorial, but once you actually get the jist of it, it's very simple. But to save it as animated, you just go to File> save for web/devices and as a gif.

Gif Link:
    http://creativetechs.com/tipsblog/bu...-in-photoshop/
    Last edited by JeffSorrows; 09-30-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Free Sigs! Click it!
    Member of Jeffism, the best unknown AL guild ever.
    Esoteric Fellowship

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeffSorrows For This Useful Post: