PDA

View Full Version : Eye of Eternity 15

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

blackmarkethustler
04-28-2016, 11:42 AM

Happy Thursday <Eye of Eternity 15>!!
Recruiting is OPEN!
I wanna spam smiley faces on this thread cuz its such a great thread :P but then I would get in trouble lol. Wut wut wut?? We about to drop a CONTEST TODAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one is going to rock!Stay tuned for the times, and try and come if you can!!!

Deusagor
04-30-2016, 08:18 AM
Congradulations guys i will be joining ur guild with another acc :D also since officers have seen my progress i am sure i am forgived :D

Cassidy
04-30-2016, 01:32 PM
Have a great Weekend everyone!
Best of luck guys!

If you need a farming buddy, shoot me a PM anytime I'm on :-) Gz everyone and keep on trucking!!!!

CERVANTESS
05-03-2016, 11:43 AM
It's your brother MALICIOUSMARC I just want to say congrats to Melanierose on her promotion. I'm honored to be back to the awesome family ever made even though some family members are fake and will back stab ... But other then that this guild is amazing and haven't left the guild for 3 years hugs love kisses eoe15 members and our dearest chanelparis I'm happy that I'm back well take care <3

Chocolate123
05-04-2016, 08:25 AM
I hate archiiii

Deusagor
05-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Tell archiii to not ask my sis for a pic before i break his teeth out

i saw him once telling me that he was selling girls pic to into this matter

Cassidy
05-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Hey mates! First off EOE15 WHOOP:applause:

Lets all sound off why we love EOE .

I have a list :sentimental:

1. Everyone in our Guild is kind
2. When someone finds a tip or trick they share it.
3. CHANEL is just awesomeness MASTER
4. PURIFY always takes the time out to explain things to make us all better players.
5. We have MARINE!
6. BELLE is absolutely FUNNY AND HELPFUL.
7. BLACKSNECK has some of the best tips and tricks and shares them the moment he knows
8. DREAM well.. We LOVE HER!
9. Did I mention we have GREAT OFFICERS ASSISTANTS?
10. We have some truly entertaining members.
Most importantly we have fun!
Sound off with the reasons you love EOE15.:smiley_simmons:

and WHOOP!

deadlystriker
05-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Love you eoe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deusagor
05-06-2016, 08:24 AM
dont try to ignore me the only well behaved officer is blacksnake who takes the time to explain matters to me

another thing is that u are friendly wwith only guild mates and not guildmates outside the guild

thirdly blacksnake is kind to non guild mates and listens to them

i dont see this in anyone else i dont like this i would like to speak to channelparis on this issue

another thing is that who guys are children dont act smart with me and dont speak to me in that way i got my ways so dont get me angry im serious u are children stay like that
ohh and btw u people are out of ur mind i dont see improvement in any officer pfff when i was on my sis acc i saw improvement in two officers purify heart just let me join ur guild for 30 mins i will speak to u all u want to let me stay fine dont want to ban me

Cassidy
05-07-2016, 08:27 AM
dont try to ignore me the only well behaved officer is blacksnake who takes the time to explain matters to me

another thing is that u are friendly wwith only guild mates and not guildmates outside the guild

thirdly blacksnake is kind to non guild mates and listens to them

i dont see this in anyone else i dont like this i would like to speak to channelparis on this issue

another thing is that who guys are children dont act smart with me and dont speak to me in that way i got my ways so dont get me angry im serious u are children stay like that
ohh and btw u people are out of ur mind i dont see improvement in any officer pfff when i was on my sis acc i saw improvement in two officers purify heart just let me join ur guild for 30 mins i will speak to u all u want to let me stay fine dont want to ban me

Why Using Insults Are Stupid And I Should Disagree :uncomfortableness:It's so lame coming up to comment on someone's page been a banned member and begging to be forgiven ...lol Hopefully this post will give you something to think about and perhaps even change your behavior.Oh I am not assuming you are young, I'm saying your behavior is most immature.Get lost!!

Deusagor
05-09-2016, 01:27 AM
Let me join

deadlystriker
05-09-2016, 01:29 AM
Deu keep your opinions to your self no need to vent on an open forum thats just childish grow up and be a man and stop having a go a people

Deusagor
05-09-2016, 01:31 AM
let me join

Deusagor
05-09-2016, 01:34 AM
I just want to rejoin ur guild i mean no harm

deadlystriker
05-09-2016, 01:35 AM
You should have thought about that before you started insulting our members

Dreamed
05-10-2016, 04:40 PM
hey guys! I hope everyone is well and having a great week, here are some of the latest event winner pics... also check back soon for an all new event to be announced over the next few days :kiwi-fruit:

151095 151096

Melrose
05-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Hi Guildies,

This past weekend we celebrated a surprise EOE15 birthday. Hope you had a great one, Purifyheart! See you all in game. :smile:

-Melanierose

Dreamed
05-13-2016, 11:57 PM
Have a great weekend everyone! here is the latest EQ winner :)

Cassidy
05-14-2016, 11:37 AM
Hi Guildies,

This past weekend we celebrated a surprise EOE15 birthday. Hope you had a great one, Purifyheart! See you all in game. :smile:

-Melanierose

:angel:
Congratulations on your wedding. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day. :victorious:

blackmarkethustler
05-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Hello All!

Note:We are working on a system of GUILD EVENTS TOURNAMENTS to get people more involved and have more active participation in the guild. This system is going to reward members who actively and consistently participate in guild activities. As we continue to build this guild we need active members and if you have any ideas for organized events to boost activity, we are open to hearing the ideas. We had some cool activities DAILY, even HUGE PRIZES, I was really proud of some of our members:) Very proud of my guild :D all our hard work paid off :D
Congratulations to our Winners !!!

blackmarkethustler
05-14-2016, 12:10 PM
Guy's,

All kinds of negative behaviors in guild communication, regardless of whether or not it attacks another guild member, are socially unacceptable and some of the most insidious sources of offense and drama in our guild.More*active guild members*and more reason to keep*improving the guild. More reason to play. We host daily guild events and many prize giveaways! We feel that it is our hard work and to celebrate the guild's success. A special thank you to the Officers who crafted the in-game prizes, and donated the gold to.

Cheers!!!!

Kristal Kristal
05-15-2016, 10:31 AM
Hello folks,
Were laid back, here to make friends and have fun. We focus in PVE but PVP players welcome. Mainly here to help others out, no level limits means there's a lot if people here needing a hand so anyone that can lend a hand goes a long way. Your hrs work will always be recognised and rewarded in time. I have little birdies watching everywhere!

Guild Rules
In the guild, we have several rules that we expect our members to follow or else we know how to play with kick button. Enjoy the game and also help others to enjoy!!

Anyone who wishes can become a recruiter. Recruiters are responsible for inviting everyone to the guild. We hope that one recruits at least one person to the guild everyday whenever they are online to help the guild grow and become a larger family. If you have not been promoted to a recruiter and wish to be, contact an officer or the master and we can promote you as soon as master comes online. Due to the fact we have no minimum requirements to join the guild, recruiters can invite anyone they wish, no exceptions which is why we promote most members who wish to be.
If you are looking for a way to help the guild out, and make a name for yourself, please help us by recruiting new members to the guild. Be proud to be a part of Eye of Eternity15. It would be nice to see new faces and a larger family when we login. This will help our guild grow, you may even make a new friend while doing this. I'm confident that with a bit of time, the right attitudes and strong teamwork, we will get the best guild in Dark Legends��

~Cheers~
Bella��

Kristal Kristal
05-15-2016, 10:40 AM
Hi Guildies,

-Melanierose

♥Dear Best Friends,

Thank you very much for spending some of your precious time with us. You’re presence just added an extra joy and real happiness to our wedding day. Thank you!
You will always be a part of our beautiful love story. ♥

deadlystriker
05-16-2016, 01:16 AM
Thanks to all the members making this guild amazing for us officers you guys are amazing

Dreamed
05-16-2016, 09:42 PM
hope everyone has an awesome week :) here is the latest event winner pic

Melrose
05-17-2016, 09:42 AM
I love celebrating birthdays with our members. Happy birthday, Vigil! And happy birthday to anyone who is also celebrating today. We wish you continued years of happiness and blessings.

blackmarkethustler
05-17-2016, 02:49 PM

Hello Folks,

Sincere thanks to everyone who made this event such a success!Congratulations on winning the Riddles and Eternity. Quiz!!��

Upcoming events !

With Special Guest!!

The next big event will be our “ Razzle Dazzle Kill -NEW EVENT ” and “ Fashion Show”��

Cassidy
05-18-2016, 10:18 AM
Good morning! I hope the other members will visit our Forum guild page everyday to make it lively! im gonna start a daily attendance!:angel:
Whether you're looking for a guild or you're already a part of the EYE OF ETERNITY 15 community, you're invited
to share anything with us here. Screenshots of your adventures, questions, or maybe just
a hello are all welcome. (::victorious:

Cassidy
05-19-2016, 01:34 PM
│\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │   ╭——————╮
│           │   │eternity │
│ ●       ● │ ╭╮│love !│
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│O╰╯╰——————╯
│    ╰—╯    │ 
╰——┬O———O┬——╯

Dreamed
05-19-2016, 10:09 PM
i hope everyone's had a super week, and enjoys the weekend even more ^_^ congrats to scelen, tonight's quiz winner.. gj :)

Kristal Kristal
05-19-2016, 10:57 PM

Folks, our goal is simple—to be the best group of players in the game. We are here to win, and every action we take as individuals and as a group is to bring us closer to that goal.

! ... MORE NEW FUN IN game ! Join us in #:angel:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

151412 :banana::banana::banana::banana:

CERVANTESS
05-21-2016, 04:31 AM
Hello my dear family happy belated birthday my dear nizar, Hope you had a good one. Lets get to business every week for the next 6 weeks starting on Monday I'll be hosting a kill contest on the 6th week the grand prize will be a green band. I'm glad to be back with the family and it's okay I forgive you all for back stabbing me. Love and as always malicious Marc <3

Cassidy
05-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Hello my dear family happy belated birthday my dear nizar, Hope you had a good one. Lets get to business every week for the next 6 weeks starting on Monday I'll be hosting a kill contest on the 6th week the grand prize will be a green band. I'm glad to be back with the family and it's okay I forgive you all for back stabbing me. Love and as always malicious Marc <3

LOL :disillusionment:

Mixing too many concepts into a game and making them work, doesn't always come out as expected :P All kinds of negative behaviors in guild communication, regardless of whether or not it attacks another guild member, are socially unacceptable and some of the most insidious sources of offense and drama in a guild.

More:banana::banana::banana: dance👀

blackmarkethustler
05-21-2016, 10:48 AM
Create the new Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo!!!

Greetings everyone!
Welcome to the new Eternity contest!
This time we have something special for you.
You will have an opportunity to determine our new image, share your own creative ideas to show what Eternity is for you and how others should perceive us!

To participate, you need to:

1. Be part of the Eternity family!

This time round, all prizes are coming out of my pocket that means, all guildies, including the officers, can give it a shot at winning the right to represent us, as well as winning some of the gold rewards.

2. You will need to submit your contest entry within 1 month from this announcement.
Send your entry with your game ign pls..only 2 entry counts..so all players may submit only 2 logo!!

Once the submission time expires, I will announce and publish anonymously all valid entries, on forum/line, and open the 1st stage of voting.

The reason I want you to pm me if you have any Questions about your entry and make voting anonymous is to keep it fair. It should be only about the logo and not about popularity of contestants.

Send your images from now May 21th, 2016 till June 21th, 2016 after that we start voting

3. Voting will be held on line app only, during 2 days.

We do the voting on line chat, because no outsiders can vote on the logo. We want to keep this in the guild, and this way is only to keep it fair!!

If you wish to help pick the most amazing guild logo we suggest you create a Line account with your ign.
Every valid entry will be posted in eternity game room and you will be able to vote by "liking" it. Use emoticon with one thumb up.
-You get 1 vote..this is so i can keep track of the votes easily.

Three logos with most likes (votes) will enter the second stage of the contest and be presented to judges (officers who didn't participate or whose logo didn't make the final cut, and myself) for a final decision.

4. Every entry has to have 1 element included -* CROWN.

The Crown is a symbol of Eternity and we want to keep that in the logo.

Other then that, we leave it all up to you! So pull those sleeves up, and let's see some serious effort put into this.

Here is what awaits you:

(one)Prize: Sanguine Top

(scissors) Prize: Moontear (gem)

(three) Prize: 1.5 Million

SPONSORED BY MO: PURIFYHEART..

Good luck everyone see you in one week from now!

- Purifyheart-

Kristal Kristal
05-22-2016, 11:45 AM
:applause::banana::applause::sentimental::smiley_s immons::cheerful::vwub:

Create the new Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo!!!

Greetings everyone!
Welcome to the new Eternity contest!
This time we have something special for you.
You will have an opportunity to determine our new image, share your own creative ideas to show what Eternity is for you and how others should perceive us!

To participate, you need to:

1. Be part of the Eternity family!

This time round, all prizes are coming out of my pocket that means, all guildies, including the officers, can give it a shot at winning the right to represent us, as well as winning some of the gold rewards.

2. You will need to submit your contest entry within 1 month from this announcement.
Send your entry with your game ign pls..only 2 entry counts..so all players may submit only 2 logo!!

Once the submission time expires, I will announce and publish anonymously all valid entries, on forum/line, and open the 1st stage of voting.

The reason I want you to pm me if you have any Questions about your entry and make voting anonymous is to keep it fair. It should be only about the logo and not about popularity of contestants.

Send your images from now May 21th, 2016 till June 21th, 2016 after that we start voting

3. Voting will be held on line app only, during 2 days.

We do the voting on line chat, because no outsiders can vote on the logo. We want to keep this in the guild, and this way is only to keep it fair!!

If you wish to help pick the most amazing guild logo we suggest you create a Line account with your ign.
Every valid entry will be posted in eternity game room and you will be able to vote by "liking" it. Use emoticon with one thumb up.
-You get 1 vote..this is so i can keep track of the votes easily.

Three logos with most likes (votes) will enter the second stage of the contest and be presented to judges (officers who didn't participate or whose logo didn't make the final cut, and myself) for a final decision.

4. Every entry has to have 1 element included -* CROWN.

The Crown is a symbol of Eternity and we want to keep that in the logo.

Other then that, we leave it all up to you! So pull those sleeves up, and let's see some serious effort put into this.

Here is what awaits you:

(one)Prize: Sanguine Top

(second) Prize: Moontear (gem)

(three) Prize: 1.5 Million

SPONSORED BY MO: PURIFYHEART..

Good luck everyone see you in one week from now!

- Purifyheart-

WINNA WINNA CHICKIN DINNA Omg that's genius EVENT!!

:applause::banana::applause::sentimental::smiley_s immons::cheerful::vwub:

ChanelParis
05-22-2016, 10:33 PM
"I'm Surrounded By Great Friends And Family. I Don't Know What I Would Do Without Them.":applause::applause:

Firstly you will be greeted with a warm welcome by those online! We have a variety of players here from super active to weekend only, most of our members enjoy running events and new game content but we also have members that are guild merchers and those more interested in the PvP or PvE aspect of DL, regardless of who is online you can be sure to make friends and find something to do.
We are here to offer advice, help and encouragement whenever possible to help players achieve individual goals within the game.

Could EOE15 be the right guild for you?

- Do you find yourself hopping from guild to guild still trying to find somewhere you feel completely happy and "at home"?
- Are you looking for a guild where you can run maps with people you can also have fun with?
- Are you a mature player but with a good sense of humour, a positive attitude and a passion to achieve?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes then EOE15 could be the guild you have been looking for..:angel:

Dreamed
05-25-2016, 02:21 PM
hey guys! hope everyone is having a superb week, best luck to all who have their finals right now, summer is coming!!! so y'all will have plenty time for relaxing soon :) don't forget our logo competition, big prizes so be sure to enter!

laguerita 36
05-25-2016, 05:12 PM
How do i enter

ChanelParis
05-26-2016, 05:28 PM
How do i enter

For any questions in regards to the contest, please "Submit" your artwork into the contest to MAIN DIRECTORS~ Purifyheart & Belle ~:angel:

Get your art ready! Before you submit your art,please take a moment to review the following checklist and ensure you follow step-by-step the requirements.

Cassidy
05-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Create the new Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo SUBMITION !!!

IGN: Jaogar

Muhammad Faizaan Khan
05-29-2016, 09:07 AM
oops sry i re did it by mistake that pic was wrong one i didnt omplete it at that time below is the good drawing :D

Muhammad Faizaan Khan
05-29-2016, 09:13 AM
i drew after a very long time here is my submission
IGN: Crystalshadow

ChanelParis
06-01-2016, 09:12 PM

I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.:angel:

♫ .(ړײ) ♫.
♥ .«▓» ♥.
♫..╝╚.. ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANYA♥

deadlystriker
06-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Happy birthday anya i hope you have a wonderful day [emoji8][emoji170]

Cassidy
06-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoy your day & I wish you many, many more Anya ♪♫

Kristal Kristal
06-02-2016, 12:58 AM
https://youtu.be/JKiQ2tihH3I

I am wishing that you will have a day filled with fun and love from all your family and friends. I am wishing that you will be happy not only today but every day. I can’t be there and I wish I could but I am sending you all my love from here to there. Happy birthday!:victorious:Sis <33

emorocksmusic
06-02-2016, 09:02 AM

Happy Birthday sis ,Wish you all the best. And thank you for helping and showing us how to be responsible. You are one of the best. All of us are so proud . again, Happy Birthday

Muhammad Faizaan Khan
06-03-2016, 02:50 AM
Happy birthday sis hope u enjoy and god bless u that u may have a lucky year

blackmarkethustler
06-03-2016, 12:03 PM
" Hi everybody"

Congratulations on your great win folks! ... If there is one amazing thing that has happened this week , it's your victory.

If you’re a current member of our home, welcome to our Guild Forum page. If you are not a member, thank you for stopping by to say hello; pull up a chair, a cold brew, and get cozy;)

Dreamed
06-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Hey guys! I wish to thank each of you for the lovely birthday wishes, I'm totally blown away by you guys, since playing dark legends I think the best decision I ever made was joining the EOE , because it was through EOE that I met some of the most wonderful people anyone could ever wish to meet, and even more so with my closest ones, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you sometimes, you have been with me through the happiest times and also the saddest, I really couldn't ask for anything more in my life than the strong bonds I have made since out time together and I know those bonds will remain even after when the dark day comes that dark legends is no more, blondie, sis and nini I must say you three made me cry so much yesterday but tears of happiness, you honestly blew me away and I love you's so so much! chan, sisy thank you so much for your lovely message I loved it so much! I know just how busy you are right now so taking the time out to post makes it all the more special, I could go on and on but I won't, so I will end this by thanking each of you from the bottom of my heart, for making my day all that more special and also my time in eoe, thank you all so much <3! I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!

ChanelParis
06-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Hey guys! I wish to thank each of you for the lovely birthday wishes, I'm totally blown away by you guys, since playing dark legends I think the best decision I ever made was joining the EOE , because it was through EOE that I met some of the most wonderful people anyone could ever wish to meet, and even more so with my closest ones, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you sometimes, you have been with me through the happiest times and also the saddest, I really couldn't ask for anything more in my life than the strong bonds I have made since out time together and I know those bonds will remain even after when the dark day comes that dark legends is no more, blondie, sis and nini I must say you three made me cry so much yesterday but tears of happiness, you honestly blew me away and I love you's so so much! chan, sisy thank you so much for your lovely message I loved it so much! I know just how busy you are right now so taking the time out to post makes it all the more special, I could go on and on but I won't, so I will end this by thanking each of you from the bottom of my heart, for making my day all that more special and also my time in eoe, thank you all so much <3! I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!

:vwub: -Very true, thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You are a true blessing no matter what!! It's always a blast talking to you Anya!:angel:

ChanelParis
06-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Congratulations on all your hard work Blacksnake – it's certainly paid off! Wop! Wop! Doo Wop And Rock 'N' Roll Sean :victorious: 30 K DM KILLS!!!:angel:

:angel::victorious:

ChanelParis
06-05-2016, 02:17 PM

Dear Friends,
I Wish That You All Start Your Day In The Right Tone And End It With...:angel:

Cassidy
06-07-2016, 11:35 PM

:d

deadlystriker
06-10-2016, 09:31 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160610/916e6904762548c2d96ba7ed3581f7b1.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160610/acb830d9c317744eaccad6cebf53290e.jpg. Congrats to winners of events

johny1994
06-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Really nice Guild Pictures ^^

Muhammad Faizaan Khan
06-13-2016, 12:43 PM

(•_•)
<) )╯
/ \

ABOUT US!!

We are mainly a PVE focused guild trying to make a journey to remember! We prioritize on skills, trust and friendship the most. We focus in PVE but PVP players welcome. Mainly here to help others out, no level limits means there's a lot if people here needing a hand so anyone that can lend a hand goes a long way. Your hrs work will always be recognized and rewarded in time.
Our purpose is to make the best out of your stay in gaming and leave you with the best gaming experience. I have little birdies watching everywhere!*Enjoy your stay in here!

GUILD RULES..
In the guild, we have several rules that we expect our members to follow:

1.RESPECT FOR ALL OFFICERS AND GUILDIES
The guild is our in game family. Make sure to treat each other with respect. from name-calling and trash-talking one of our own. Show regard for our officers' authority. This will help us achieve order and propel our guild forward.

2.NO SCAMMING GUILDIES and / or ANYONE ELSE
We do not want our guild to be associated with scammers. Do not do anything that you wouldn't want anyone to do to you.

3.NO BEGGING

4.WAIT FOR YOUR TURN(TO BE HELPED)
We understand that there are certain maps and areas that are hard to run alone or with random people. But not everyone can drop what they are doing as soon as you need help with an area. So don't keep spamming that you need help.
-Tell us in guildchat, and if and when someone is available, then we will let you know.
-Keep an eye on the guild chat for parties that may be going for the same achievements you need.
-Be patient
5.WORK HARD FOR ACHIEVEMENTS
Nothing beats the fulfillment of a hard-earned achievement. Although the guild is here to help, make sure you put in good, honest work into the game.

6.NO RANDOM PARTY INVITES

7.ENGLISH ONLY IN GUILD CHARM

8.AVOID QUARRELING WITH GUILDIES, IF IT CANNOT BE HELPED, SETTLE IT VIA PM
As with any large group of diverse members, a misunderstanding may arise every now and then. Guildies should attempt to settle it in a discreet and amicable way. Should the mediation of an officer be required, let us know. Otherwise, keep in mind that nothing is resolved by trash-talking.

9.BARROW/LEND VANITIES AT YOUR OWN RISK

10.VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN GETTING KICKED FROM THE GUILD, DEPENDING ON THE GRAVITY.

TO BECOME AN OFFICER..

An officer is a guild member who has many important responsibilities. Becoming one takes responsibility and the thoughts of helping the guild become better. He or she must be trusted by me. By becoming an officer, he or she can recruit people to the guild or remove members. Removing members should only be done if they have violated one of the guild rules listed above.
To become an officer, you must show dedication and loyalty to the guild. I would like to get to know all of you and those that are valued guild members and friends will become my officers. He or she must welcome members, and help them out when they are in need.

OFFICER RULES..

1) Must follow guild rules at all times and enforce it. Leading by example, being that lighthouse to all members and recruiters.
2) Welcomes members and tells them how to use guild chat, to put the guild title on, and points them to the official guild thread to read these terms and guides.
3) Must report to the master what’s going on if a problem has occurred and if a person has been removed from the guild.

LEAVING THE GUILD..
If you choose to leave the guild, notifying an officer would be appreciated emensely. We will not have anything at all to say in regards to your decision to leave, we understand someone's people just don't quite fit right with the guild. Whether it be guild chat deems boring to you and you cannot relate to the others, or perhaps it's because you don't like the way in which things are done, perhaps you disagree with the rules, whatever the reason, we would just really appreciate and would like to know why you want to leave! Without notifying an officer that your leaving, you will NOT be invited back, should you chane your mind. A simple resignation message to any officer stating your leaving and why will grant a position open for you always.

BECOMING A RECRUITER..

Anyone who wishes can become a recruiter. Recruiters are responsible for inviting everyone to the guild. We hope that one recruits at least one person to the guild everyday whenever they are online to help the guild grow and become a larger family. If you have not been promoted to a recruiter and wish to be, contact an officer or the master and we can promote you as soon as master comes online. Due to the fact we have no minimum requirements to join the guild, recruiters can invite anyone they wish, no exceptions which is why we promote most members who wish to be.
If you are looking for a way to help the guild out, and make a name for yourself, please help us by recruiting new members to the guild. Be proud to be a part of EOE15! It would be nice to see new faces and a larger family when we login. This will help our guild grow, you may even make a new friend while doing this.

PROMOTIONS: Please do not ask in guild chat if you can be promoted as recruiter or officer - first show a good teamwork and follow the guild rules.
Asking for PROMOTION will not be tolerated.
PROMOTION is a mark of RESPONSIBILITY, not a reward or gift.
RECRUITERS are responsible for inviting only good and active players in our guild.
OFFICERS are responsible to lead guild activity; remind and respect guild rules, and be an outstanding example of helpfulness and maturity. All OFFICERS have been chosen for their knowledge & expertise of game.

GUILD EVENTS..

We have regular guild events ranging from simple quizzes about anything to competitive PVE RUNS. Ideas for events come from the guildies themselves. All events are conducted in a casual fashion and we all have loads of fun! We'd love to have you if you're one of those people who have a spark for entertaining others and coming up with great ideas for the guild to bond together. Watch the latest guild posts for news on upcoming events!

If you are interested in what EOE15 HAS to offer, or you your self can offer experience and expertise to help build us to become a better guild, then join us . You will be appreciated for who you are.

Your quality is needed here.

OUR MOTTO "FAMILY": True Gamers 4 Life! "We Live Together, We Bleed Together, We Die Together."

Together we can accomplish anything.

GUILDMASTER:

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ CHANELPARIS █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Senior Main Officer (SMO): DAVINI
Main Officers (TMO): PURIFYHEART & BLACKSNAKE

Communicate Officer (CO): FAIRLYTALE

Secret Agent (SA): BELLESOUL

EPO: BELLAIRESOUL

Council Leader (CL): FAIRLYTALE & SHADOWQUEEN

​Council of 7 Leaders: FAIRLYTALE & SHADOWQUEEN & MELANIEROSE & RELIXX & ARCHII & DEADLYSTRIKE & CRIMSONBOUND

Officer Assistant Leader (OAL): FAIRLYTALE & SHADOWQUEEN
VESTAA & ARCADEMY & ESPALANDE & EMOROCKMUSIC & LAGURITA

»Greatness defined by friendship!«

For those looking for people to play with and having a place to stay, you're in the right place. Eternity is just not some guild to join and do your own thing, it's a family, a community that will be by your side, whether it be in-game or even just when RL hits you hard. Come join us and see for yourself!

Most of all, have fun!

this is very nice i really like how u put it all

Melrose
06-14-2016, 10:19 PM
Hey Guildies! Hosting is such a delight :D I love spending time with you all; We always have such a great time together. Have a wonderful rest of the week, everyone!

Here is this week's Kill Contest hosted by Melanierose.

Here is this week's Boss Hunt Contest hosted by Crimsonbound.

Muhammad Faizaan Khan
06-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Yo hello guys im crystalshadow as u all know
i have progressed due to all my Friends saint (tent),Arcademy,Blacksnake,bellesoul,blondie and purifyheart
they gave me hope and have helped me more then anyone could i realy appreciate these guys for what they have done i have never give u on them and they never on me
due to them i stayed in dark legend and most thx to bellesoul who told me to join the guild or i would have stayed in another guild lol i started of as lvl 1 friends now im lvl 36 friends with them hahahah although their is much more to gain i am satisfied with them and hope they are with me :D :D

Sokuchann
06-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Hey guys/girls! Here's my entry for the logo contest.:D
IGN: Sokuchan

XxShinoaxX
06-20-2016, 11:17 PM
This is my logo contest entry. :D
Crimsonbound aka Ruku

Bigbabysweets
06-23-2016, 12:46 PM
Relixx is removing everyone from the guild like everyone

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

Cassidy
06-25-2016, 07:37 PM
Relixx is removing everyone from the guild like everyone

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

A grown-*** adult, on the other hand, he doesn't have nothing to do then destroy the guild-SMHHHH-

Cassidy
07-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Hhhhii........ I'm alive.......
Sup guys it's me:fox:

Wishing You A Beary Happy 4th of July!!!

Blondie
07-05-2016, 07:12 AM
Have A Happy Fourth Of July 2016, EOE15!
We are ready to celebrate it, we will once again host a fantastic family event to celebrate Independence Day-2016 and the FIREWORKS will be held at the End with Huge Prizes(wink)

Blk Dr Top and Bonus Surprise!

Don't miss an afternoon of free family entertainment while celebrating Independence Day!

XxShinoaxX
07-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! In order to test everyone's knowledge of the holiday, I hosted an Independence Day trivia quiz.

Thanks to everyone who participated and Congrats to our winner lxlravenlxl!

XxShinoaxX
07-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Its been another great week at EOE 15 filled with more events and great times! Here are some of the winners of recent events.

Jokes Contest Winner!

Riddles Contest!

And a Trivia Contest!

Cassidy
07-11-2016, 11:07 PM
With a big, active guild like ours, everyone should be able to envision themself in a group and join in the fun ..Anyway best of luck to everyone, sure the hangout will be a lot of fun. :) ... All very awesome entries:applause:

Bellesoul
07-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo Creation WINNERS !!!

BOOM!~

Wow! With more than FEW entries this time EVERYONE were exploding with creativity!! You guys did a great job. The logos r awesome!

Congratulations to our LOGO winners!

A big thank you to everyone who entered our competitions. And the PRIZES goes to...

1. Jaoagar (Sanguine top)

2. Sokuchan (Saguine legs)

3. Emorockmusic (Raver Legs)

Winners: We will be contacting you shortly regarding your prizes.

Bellesoul
07-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Hey Trivia players, we had another successful attempt :D
Thank you to all of those who came out and supported TRIVIA CONTEST ! ... Way to go guys!
BTW, We host daily guild events and many prize hideaways! Hope to see you all again later for KILL CONTEST ! We're mega excited about it! :D.

Cassidy
07-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Eye of Eternity 15 guild logo Creation WINNERS !!!

BOOM!~

Wow! With more than FEW entries this time EVERYONE were exploding with creativity!! You guys did a great job. The logos r awesome!

Congratulations to our LOGO winners!

A big thank you to everyone who entered our competitions. And the PRIZES goes to...

1. Jaoagar (Sanguine top)

2. Sokuchan (Saguine legs)

3. Emorockmusic (Raver Legs)

Winners: We will be contacting you shortly regarding your prizes.

Hey guys, thank you so much for the prize. I didn't ever think I would win. I try to enter every day but sometimes its hard.

Bellesoul
07-14-2016, 04:44 PM
Make some noiseeeeeeeeegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:applause::ba nana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::bana na::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:best banana spam gets 1k gold :witless:

:banana: Gangnam Style Events :banana:

:banana: If u wanna join the guild leave ur ING here.

Cassidy
07-15-2016, 05:44 PM
This is truly a world class guild thread, watch and learn everyone. :applause:

Blondie
07-16-2016, 01:01 PM
Hey guys! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend what ever your doing, see y'all in game ;):witless:

Cassidy
07-16-2016, 01:18 PM
Hey, folks! I hope you all had an excellent week and enjoying the weekend, here are a few winner pics from events over last few days! Congrats to all and thank you all for making them fun as always :applause:

Blondie
07-16-2016, 04:14 PM
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOLKS!!!

LADIES NIGHT

The ULTIMATE "Fun Girls Night Out" Event!!
Keep your eye peeled as many of you know we are going to take our guild events & contests to the next level!

(•_•)
<) )╯
/ \

( •_•)
\( (>
/ \

(•_•)
<) )╯
/ \

Please come- bring a friend - and join in the fun Ladies!
We talk, learn and enjoy each others' company. If this is something you might be interested in, please come and join us.Stay informed about events, guild meetings and other fun activities. Good day wonderful people

Bellesoul
07-17-2016, 04:32 PM

Please come celebrate! We would be honored if you could join us !! Let's Party! Reserve your spot and let's Dance..Party!! Dj's playing the NAI-NAI-NAI Koi ja nai NAI-NAI-NAI Ai ja nai NAI-NAI- NAI!!:applause: LOTS OF GAMES AND PRIZES!!WOOP WOOOP:witless:

XxShinoaxX
07-18-2016, 03:03 PM
Some more successful events! We have had a great time. Hope to see more people attend there will be many more to come!

EQ WINNER
FASHION SHOW WINNERS

Blondie
07-19-2016, 11:52 AM
hey guys! hope you are all having a good week and enjoying summer:witless: here's a few of latest event pics and winners... stay safe <3

153287 153288 153289

Bellesoul
07-22-2016, 09:51 PM
Hello there,

Thanks for a fantastic week with lots of good memories, from fun moments to fast runs and great surprises.
I am looking forward to plenty of runs, great times and lots of fun with you all. Feel free to add me as friend on DL :) Hope we will be friend as real life person, not just as guildie :) -Bellesoul-
Congratulations to all the finalists and winners!!

I'll end this note with a quote from Purifyheart : Helpfulness is the heart of the guild. It will die when we don't help each other anymore.Helping, respect, loyal are the core values of Eternity ��

Keep up the great work !

Have a great weekend, Eternity !

Cassidy
07-24-2016, 04:42 PM
Banananaaaaaa:banana::banana::banana::banana::bana na::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana : Dance ! Move it ! Do the step! Yesyesyes

Spread the LOVE!!!!

1<3

XxShinoaxX
07-28-2016, 02:03 AM
On the positive side, there have been many great events and prizes given away. Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way!

Ladies night was a great success! Hope everyone had a great time that evening:wink:

Cassidy
07-28-2016, 08:41 AM
This is a great way to have fun :applause::applause:

I have to commend you for an incredibly well run event! Everything ... Your events mark fun as a high priority. ... So to Purify, Anya, Belle, Light Crimson and all Volunteers of Run Well Events…..great job and thank you :unconscious: I had so much fun participating in LADIES NIGHT event and met so many wonderful people😀😀

Put your hands up!!!! lol en>fr fr>en

Melrose
07-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Greetings, folks! Officer Mel here. :)

Eye of Eternity 15 remains strong even to this day, and from this strength we will of course attract various types of players who may want to negatively affect our family. The only way their efforts will be successful is if we give them the power and recognition needed to do so. Please, don't be swayed by anyone's hate, false promises, and empty minds. Block & ignore works pretty well. :wink:

On the contrary, I'm thrilled to hear that the esteemed Ladies Night event was awesome!!
It's summertime! Don't forget to spend time with friends and family IRL. Also, be on the lookout for more creative gatherings and events in game! More is to come :applause:

And remember, one of the main reasons we are here is to...HAVE FUN!

Blondie
07-31-2016, 02:50 PM

EOE 15 Fables
FORUM COMPETITION :encouragement:

Tell us about your character and your experience in ETERNITY ! Let your creativity shine and spin us a tale for the ages!

Rules
- Stories and posts must adhere to the GUILD Rules, which can be reviewed here.
- Only one entry per person
- English only, please
- Personal stories will not be considered, please only post about your characters.

When Does The Event Begin?
It starts today July 31st! Entries will be accepted from today through until closing date August 7th!

Directors: Fables, Bellesoul & Purifyheart
Judges: All Officers
Sponsor: Fables

Winners & Prizes
1st Place: ALBINO (bat)
2nd Place: RAVER SET
3rd Place: GAMER SET

good luck to all our guildies, we are looking forward to reading all your stories, let your imaginations be free:congratulatory:

Purifysoul
08-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Congrats! Bravo! Very Very Well EOE15 ❤️ However, our main focus for the guild is to create a welcoming atmosphere where everyone can just game and have fun.

Remember: be a good person, no drama, no 1-uppers (you know who you are!)
Pm or message me any questions you have!

Purifysoul
08-06-2016, 11:52 AM
It was an awesome week! Well done and well-deserved EOE15:applause::applause:

Congratulations and keep up the wonderful work FOLKS !

Purifysoul
08-07-2016, 09:49 AM

EOE 15 Fables
FORUM COMPETITION :encouragement:

Tell us about your character and your experience in ETERNITY ! Let your creativity shine and spin us a tale for the ages!

Rules
- Stories and posts must adhere to the GUILD Rules, which can be reviewed here.
- Only one entry per person
- English only, please
- Personal stories will not be considered, please only post about your characters.

When Does The Event Begin?
It starts today July 31st! Entries will be accepted from today through until closing date August 7th!

Directors: Fables, Bellesoul & Purifyheart
Judges: All Officers
Sponsor: Fables

Winners & Prizes
1st Place: ALBINO (bat)
2nd Place: RAVER SET
3rd Place: GAMER SET

good luck to all our guildies, we are looking forward to reading all your stories, let your imaginations be free:congratulatory:

Heyoo! My Name Is Kittyhasclaws!! I have recently joined DL and may I say, it's been very fun and I enjoy everyone's company. I've been welcomed by many of the members and the officers and Belle has been a huge help as well and I appreciate everything! Well, I am not new to the game Dark Legend but I am new to Eye Of Eternity 15. EOE15 is a great guild in my opinion and I love how everyone is so responsive and kind. Why did I join EOE15 right away you may ask? Well because I've heard many, many great things about the master, Chanelparis and the officers. I don't want to make this story too long nor boring but hey, gotta introduce myself a bit more! ;)) Now to get to know my character, Kittyhasclaws. Haha, what a crazy/interesting name you might say. My name was a first thought to the head lol. My name will be getting changed soon because it isn't a favorite but my character is a low level. Before, I had a character with better name ;)) but I deleted her because I decided to quit. Dark Legend isn't the same anymore sadly :(( but EOE15 makes you enjoy still playing with what there is left! -.^ Once again, Enjoy playing, and don't listen to the weirdos around the game ;)) haha and if you happen to join EOE15, I hope you enjoy your stay!! I'm out! Adios ;))

shawdowqueen
08-11-2016, 09:42 PM
These are some recent events that we had a lot of fun on! We are always looking for our members to join in on events, even if shy! It's always the more the merrier. We are always down to have a lot of fun!!

deadlystriker
08-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Happy Birthday to one of the best GUY'S around "Shadowqueen & Avengedsoul" ! May all the love you give out return to you today to let you know just how special you are to all of us. Keep on Sweating!!

Party hard – this is YOUR day, and only yours! ¯\(^.^)/¯

Thanks bro was a really good night i love you guys as my family knew you and sean for ages as well as bella so to spend it with you guys and the guild made the day even better so tha ks for a great party and was great to have shay as a person to share the party with :))

Vivenna
08-15-2016, 03:32 PM
Capture The Flag Tournament
(Director – Vivante)

Would you like to play ctf with your fellow guild mates?
Would you like to join one team and compete with others for the main prize?
This event is for YOU!

What is it about?

We are pround to present the CTF Tournament, which is intended for the level capped Dark Legends players who seek for fun and a little thrill of rivalry. There will be four teams created which will compete against each other to win the main prize: 10 million gold (sponsored by EoE15 Master – Purifyheart) to split evenly among all players of winner team.

Want to participate?

Registration for the tourney opens on Wednesday and runs until August 21st. If you want to join, contact director or any team leader or just leave comment under this post with your in game name and information about you wanting to register. We intend for solo players to be a part of one of four teams. If you need to cancel your registration, contact director or any of team leaders as soon as possible.

As it was said before, there will be four teams with their leaders:

Demon Soul Dawnbringers with Bellesoul as its leader
Mixed Generation with Shadowqueenx as its leader
Suicide Squad with Purifyheart as its leader
The Lil Ducklings with Everests as its leader

Soon after registration you will be randomly assigned to one of those teams. The randomization itself is done through computer generator program so there is no human influence on the outcome. It is recommended to mention time zone during joining tournament.

Each of those team will be notified about the date and time of their match, as well as who are they going to fight against. Once you know the specifics about your match, and you know you will be not able to participate at given time, you are obliged to message your leader. If more players won’t be able to participate at given time, team leader will notify director and changes will be made.

What is allowed and what is forbidden?

No bullying nor strong language, no matter how intense and competitive any match will get, it is still friendly game within EoE15 guild, and among guildmates
No constant relogging, we fight together and we die together
You are allowed to pick a build yourself, as well as gem set and weapon
EoE15 members only
Once tournament has started, no more additional players are allowed to join to replace teammates of the team
Respec in the middle of the match is NOT allowed
Points are awarded for every flag scored
Teams MUST send in SS proof of the match results after each match
In cases of disconnecting and randoms joining: if a random / not a part of team joins the game, ALL players must STOP until he leaves

Other information

All participants are notified as soon as possible about which team they were assigned to. It is highly recommended to use the rest of the time that is left till matches start, to get to know each other, to practice together and come up with tactics of any kind. Your Team Leaders are responsible for communicating with you, and notifying about any changes. As soon as the specific schedule of matches will be set, it will be mentioned in that same post. It's recomended to check up this post if there are any changes, as it will be edited in forseeble future.

Good luck to everyone!! :welcoming:
Have lots of fun!!:excitement:

Purifysoul
08-16-2016, 10:51 PM
(Director – Vivante)

This event is for YOU!

What is it about?

We are pround to present the CTF Tournament, which is intended for the level capped Dark Legends players who seek for fun and a little thrill of rivalry. There will be four teams created which will compete against each other to win the main prize: 10 million gold (sponsored by EoE15 Master – Purifyheart) to split evenly among all players of winner team.

Want to participate?

Registration for the tourney opens on Wednesday and runs until August 21st. If you want to join, contact director or any team leader or just leave comment under this post with your in game name and information about you wanting to register. We intend for solo players to be a part of one of four teams. If you need to cancel your registration, contact director or any of team leaders as soon as possible.

As it was said before, there will be four teams with their leaders:

Soon after registration you will be randomly assigned to one of those teams. The randomization itself is done through computer generator program so there is no human influence on the outcome. It is recommended to mention time zone during joining tournament.

Each of those team will be notified about the date and time of their match, as well as who are they going to fight against. Once you know the specifics about your match, and you know you will be not able to participate at given time, you are obliged to message your leader. If more players won’t be able to participate at given time, team leader will notify director and changes will be made.

What is allowed and what is forbidden?

No bullying nor strong language, no matter how intense and competitive any match will get, it is still friendly game within EoE15 guild, and among guildmates
EoE15 members only
Once tournament has started, no more additional players are allowed to join to replace teammates of the team
In cases of disconnecting and randoms joining: if a random / not a part of team joins the game, ALL players must STOP until he leaves

Other information

All participants are notified as soon as possible about which team they were assigned to. It is highly recommended to use the rest of the time that is left till matches start, to get to know each other, to practice together and come up with tactics of any kind. Your Team Leaders are responsible for communicating with you, and notifying about any changes. As soon as the specific schedule of matches will be set, it will be mentioned in that same post. It's recomended to check up this post if there are any changes, as it will be edited in forseeble future.

Good luck to everyone!! :welcoming:
Have lots of fun!!:excitement:

Ahoooy!!! Why our thread is so quiet? lol

Look forward to seeing you all at the CTF TOURNAMENT !!
Invite your friends and get signed up for some fun! REGISTER NOW.

*slice cake, offer slice to Vivante, run away with the rest of cake*

Cheers,
I need SOME BAD GIRLS to mess with all ETERNITY house. Huehuehue
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Purifysoul
08-17-2016, 11:07 PM
Hey guys! Happy Morning! Welcome to the new members to EOE15!!!

I can't think of any better way to get to know the new peeps except run the @#$% out the maps... get some loot... and build better frienships!Please pass the word to the guild that the CTF contest will be launching next week and everyone needs a forum account and the ability to post screen shots. Reminding everyone PvP is for fun and we are there to help each other learn.

Pm or message me any questions you have!
Congratulations to all three of our winners, and to everyone else who took part in our competition.

You make us proud, thank you for being active in the game
-sniff-

Vivenna
08-18-2016, 08:34 AM
Ahoooy!!! Why our thread is so quiet? lol

Look forward to seeing you all at the CTF TOURNAMENT !!
Invite your friends and get signed up for some fun! REGISTER NOW.

*slice cake, offer slice to Vivante, run away with the rest of cake*

Cheers,
I need SOME BAD GIRLS to mess with all ETERNITY house. Huehuehue
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Well because I'm awkward so my post brought awkwardness in here, but let me blame it on you!

How nice, you feed me to!! Appreciated

Congrats to all winners from other events!!

Speaking of CTF Tournament, Soon I will Edit the post to add teams, who is in which team so it's all known. I highly recommend for team leaders to contact their team, or make groups on line to keep them posted as it's their responsibility!! Cheers :congratulatory:

Purifysoul
08-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Well because I'm awkward so my post brought awkwardness in here, but let me blame it on you!

How nice, you feed me to!! Appreciated

Congrats to all winners from other events!!

Speaking of CTF Tournament, Soon I will Edit the post to add teams, who is in which team so it's all known. I highly recommend for team leaders to contact their team, or make groups on line to keep them posted as it's their responsibility!! Cheers :congratulatory:*Spoiler Alert*yaaaaaaay

¯\(^.^)/¯
Kawaii thread, Senpai VIVENNA.!

GUILD EVENT LETSSSS GOOOOO!!!Hi everyone! The Guild has been very active these last weeks as you guys know and I love to see that guildies are working hard and having fun. We got lots to farm and catch up with all these new CTF TOURNAMENTS!! We want to Welcome our new members here hope they feel at home here and have fun !!And that’s about all for now; Ty officers and recruiters for all the hard work, , members for being active , We are nr 1 because of that!Congratulations to all of our winners, and to everyone else who took part in our competition.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a:

Purifysoul
08-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Hey <EOE15> Hope you all enjoyed some nice time off with your family and some good food over the weekend. I know a lot of you are going back to school this week and next, GOOD LUCK to you.Great to see the activity and people wanting to be a part, looks great.
Wut wut wut?? We about to drop a CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

�� The Mad Dash ��

All participants registered must have L3 character, and xp turned off, all those participating will be put into teams of 2/3, and must remain in those teams for remainder of event, each team will farm their way through each map together with the aim of being the first team to reach willowbrook, the first team who reaches will win.

Requirements...
L3 alt
XP off

allowed...
Bloodpacks
Elixir

Disallowed..
No use of platinum is permitted in this event����

This one is going to rock, I'm going to pony up lol and lots of gold to kick it off!!!! We got CTF TOURNAMENT GUIDE night planned this weekend too.

Happy Humpday Team, reach me here or via line if you need.

Krydee
08-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Oops I'm new ,so can't participate

Sent from my Tab2A7-10F using Tapatalk

Krydee
08-21-2016, 08:49 AM
What is L3 alt?

Purifysoul
08-21-2016, 11:05 PM
Great job everyone!!!No Pressure - No Drama - No Stress - Just Fun & Friendship!

Thanks for the tremendous participation and all the effort you have put in to making this such a successful event COUNCIL LEADER DEISM!Great job everyone!!!
Recruiting is open! We are busy with an CTF TOURNAMENT contest and MINI EVENTS but we can welcome new friends and you can jump right into these contests. Please message an officer or recruiter for a test run and to join! The officers want to award as many people as possible!!!!

We love good recruiters please message me in game @ Candykisses or @ Purifyheart for a test run:triumphant:

Oh, and btw U GUYS MADE MY DAY!!!!!

With love, Purifyheart.
See you in game!

Purifysoul
08-21-2016, 11:35 PM
Oops I'm new ,so can't participate

Welcome to our community forums 'Krydee!:triumphant:
I'll answer a couple of questions for you. ...... Hit me up with those questions in the game.@ Purifyheart and I'll answer ASAP!

Krydee
08-22-2016, 11:21 AM
Awesome

Purifysoul
08-22-2016, 12:44 PM
ATTENTION -------- NEW EVENT:triumphant:

CANDYKISSES & CANDYKISSED Contest: "Best Couple" &"Best Buddies" in DARK LEGENDS(!!)

How to Enter:
- Post your photo here.
- Post your and your couple IGN here.

Rules:
1. Limit one couple & best buddies per entry
2. Edit will be allowed
3. Point will be given to those creative, best pose, best costume, best in-game background, funny couple....

Closing:
1th September 2016,
10pm CTZ

Voting:
- No public voting, popular people may not win this time.
- I will choose the winner myself and with help of friends & EOE15 members.

Prizes:
1st: (Surprise)
2nd: (Surprise)
3rd:(Surprise)

Krydee
08-23-2016, 04:27 AM
Cool contest

Vivenna
08-23-2016, 03:26 PM

This event is for YOU!

Director - Vivante

Welcome again! Here I'm about to present some updates about our long awaited CTF Tournament!

First of all, I'm proud to present our teams!

(Reserves: Princaspian, Hellasasin)

(Reserves: Sainth, Madaraxuchiha)

(Reserves: Pearlll, Xpaiinx)

(Reserves: Xflameyogsx, Hunterxhunted, Taikosabeh)

SCHEDULE

Each team schould show up at least 15 minutes before scheduled match
If team doesn't show up for their macth it is automatically counted as if opponents scored 3:0

Sunday
August 28th

12PM Central Time
Demon Soul Downbringers vs Suicide Squad
Lil Ducklings vs Mixed Generation

Mixed Generation vs Suicide Squad
Demon Soul Dawnbringers vs Lil Ducklings

Demon Soul Dawnbringers vs Mixed Generation
Suicide Squad vs Lil Ducklings

Third score vs Fourth score
FINALS

Every flag counts!

During the CTF Tournament we will be paying attention mostly to the flags. Each team will have their scores added up from multiple matches that they participated. Based on that score we will pick two team who will fight for 3rd and 4th place, and of course two teams that get into finals. All of teams will play the same number of matches, that way everyone can compete for special rewards.

Team Leaders should inform their teams about time of their matches and consult among eachother if everyone can participate. If more players will not be able to make it, Team Leader should inform me about it as soon as possible so we can change schedule while it's still possible.

PRIZES

MAIN PRIZE - 10 million gold - for the winning team, this amount will be shared evenly among all of team mates

MASTER FLAGGER - surprise - for the one who gets most flags during whole tournament, which means all flags scored during all matches will be added up

THE INVINCIBLE ONE - surprise - for the one who gets most kills during whole tournament, which means all kills from all matches will be added up

IMPORTANT

As I can't participate during any of those matches it is of high importance to take screenshots of all results (flags and all kills), as a proof for me. Without screenshot match is not counted, basically as if it never happened! It is your responsibility to take care of it! Based on them I will be able to count flags as well as your kills.

RULES

EoE15 members only

Krydee
08-23-2016, 03:50 PM
May I?

Krydee
08-23-2016, 03:52 PM
Lvl?

deadlystriker
08-26-2016, 03:47 AM
Hey guys :)

Purifysoul
08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Hello everyone,

What a lovely sunny, hot week we have had Another Tuesday means another EVENT :vwub:

Wishing everyone a great and safe week! ... O. Congratulation to all our winners and thank you for participating.

Have a lovely week GUY'S !!

Dreary
08-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Hello everyone! EOE15 had another event! Congrats to our winner!

Dreary
08-31-2016, 07:55 PM
Hello everyone! Had another fun event yesterday! Thanks everyone who played!

Dreary
09-04-2016, 12:47 PM
Here are our winners for this week!

Dreary
09-04-2016, 12:51 PM
:)))

Dreary
09-04-2016, 12:55 PM
:) :)

Purifysoul
09-04-2016, 08:23 PM
:smiley_simmons:Thank you very much for your time and great job Dreary! ... Carefully done, thanks! :applause::applause::applause:

:) :)

:)))

Congratulations to all our Weekly Winners! Great job on the track guys! Everyone did a tremendous job. Keep up the good work!:vwub:

We are looking forward to working with you guys on so many more activities. GREAT JOB!!

Get ready for next weeks ...:eagerness:

Cassidy
09-06-2016, 08:15 PM
ƸӜƷ Hey guys. :3
I hope the guild is going strong and grats to you guys on EoE ~. ~You guys are the best and awesome to chat with~! ~well lol ƸӜƷ

deadlystriker
09-07-2016, 09:43 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160907/c63158cbccbb98d7c7eab8a7f2d87d74.jpg congrats to winner of music quiz hope you all have a blessed week :)

Purifysoul
09-11-2016, 12:18 PM
Thank you for everything this whole week! .... Winning the award this week was amazing!155128Congratulation to all our winners and thank you for participating.Happy Weekend to all!!

Get ready for next weeks ...:tongue:

Purifysoul
09-11-2016, 01:55 PM
WELCOME to our NEW MEMBERS!!

:smiley_simmons:We have had many members over the years and many events.Most of all, we have fun planning activities that benefit the GUILD and the COMMUNITY! If you aren’t already a Guild member, won’t you consider joining? We need YOU to help make our events fun and successful.

The FIRST ALL-DAY EVENT:smiley_simmons:

♦Duo Contest

♦Thinking Day

♦Space Trivia

♦True and False

♦Eternity Quiz

♦Kitten Counting

Congratulation to all our winners and thank you for participating.Happy Tuesday to all!!

Cassidy
09-11-2016, 09:52 PM
When I see lovers' names carved in the game, I don't think it's sweet. I just think it's surprising how many people bring a knife on a date. -JK - BELLE & PURIFYHEART:dejection:

Muhammad Faizaan Khan
09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
dumb jk cassidy dick face ok listen up EOE mofo i left dark legends but i didnt lleave without a bang a got 78 ppl to work for me paid them cassh to destroy ur guild btw im on this forum it belongs to me care to destroy it :D

http://lamdaprocs.com/

warning to eoe mofo only;
those who are good at hacking hack this following forum of mine i see how my friends react in return :D
1: they will hack ur pc mobile whatever the fk u got
2: fill it up with nudes and do many other things which by seriously u would say ouch
3: if u succesed in hacking this consider ur like to be in **** FOREVER
4: Toodles :D

seriously cassidy get a better jk

deadlystriker
09-17-2016, 11:38 AM
Thank you, nice to know we are loved :) thank you for the kind comment now hows about you keep your opinion to yourself and let eoe do its thing if you really want to talk pm me and ill talk :)

Muhammad Faizaan Khan
09-18-2016, 09:51 AM
...................................dam i thought ur comments would be much fun XD sadly i lost hope in ur comments lol btw im still ad at the time when u guys didnt let me stay for that drawing event and anya the one cutting onions in ur guild kissed someone *** and then when i told her im deu she acted ohh yeah ik ur deu blah blah my *** never mind that was in the past i saw the drawing that were done and laughed loudly reason Number one cassidy put sqush paints whatever that is on the paper first or last wouldnt it be able to remove the whole drawing reason number 2 she wrote eoe15 in such a way that even a baby would say she dida bit computer editing ok thats it for this idiot next
SOKUCHAN i wont abuse her cuz i met her and shes a good one let me explain her mistakes sokuchan when they asked for a drawing they didnt ask for u to do a full computer coral draw editing then colour it then print it through a dam good printer mind telling me that printers name lol XD even i have better drawing although it took me 7 days it was worth it lol
1st
2nd
3rd this is what coral draw really is for some of u idiots took me 3 months to complete this one if u find it on another website be sure to see its name SWO3E2 and dont give me ur bs that ohh about this and that plz lol
cant seem to post iit here is link to it anyways
https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=692362

Ohh and do plz visit my profile
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=660788
i was thinking of making one for u guys but nahhhh to much bs

shawdowqueen
09-18-2016, 11:38 AM
Helllo everyone! I've been extremely busy lately, but i check in every now and then. When I see people trying to "troll" and destroy our guild it makes me LAUGH. I find it funny because we will NEVER be brought down by some pathetic troll. We will continue to watch out for each other and continue to grow together! Cheers to everyone, and now here are some of the recent guild events!!

Purifysoul
09-21-2016, 02:53 PM
:vwub::vwub:Great job to everyone in the guild!

We're all here to have fun! So, don't be a stranger and jump in the action with the top players in the game. Being part of an awesome event team, not only makes the event more successful, but provides a fun and enjoyable work atmosphere. Congratulations to all our winners and thanks to everyone who attended.

Cheers!

Cassidy
09-23-2016, 10:51 PM

Why did the banana go to the doctor?

He wasnt peeling well :victorious: JK

DEAR FRIENDS,
We strive to achieve a balance between being friendly and competitive. We focus on making sure our guild is a warm and welcoming place to hang out, while still doing well each week in the COMMUNITY.We have built a close-knit community of friends who take pride in our guild, and that is what makes this such a special group to be part of.

I'm so proud to be part of this awesome guild. Nice work, guys!

shawdowqueen
09-25-2016, 12:05 AM
Hey everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know I am! Anyways, here are some of the recent events our beautiful officers and oas have hosted. Also a huge thanks to our members, for continuing to love and support each other. Stay cool and awesome guys!!

Purifysoul
09-28-2016, 02:37 PM
Thank you very much for your time and great editing job Dreary! ... Carefully done, thanks! :angel:

That's what we experienced this week!
We have really active members and the guild chat is always lively.Congratulation to all our winners and thank you for participating.

A new week long exclusive event is coming soon to Dark Legends:
#Fashion Show · #Carvina Fashion Week ...

Purifysoul
10-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Great guild EVENTS everybody!:victorious: ... Check out all the great events we have going on. We have something for everyone. You Don't Want to Miss These Events!

Kick off your weekend with us! No registration required for Sunday's Events!!

shawdowqueen
10-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. Anywho, here are some of the latest events!

Purifysoul
10-13-2016, 12:15 AM
:victorious:
Congrats to all the winners! :) ..... Thank you so much Officers team!:angel::victorious:
The key to EoE 15 is we ARE a Family....‪#‎Familyistreasure‬ (< Credits to all Officers:victorious:

Enjoy it guys, get partying, get running.... get posting!

Good Luck! Let the competition commence....LOL

Cassidy
10-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Now this its what I call a great guild.. :victorious:
Congrats to you all!!
GOOD luck with the guild and good time enjoying the game to all of you :love-struck:

Vivenna
10-17-2016, 10:51 AM
One Skill Challenge
Eye of Eternity 15 challenge

Would you like to test yourself?
Would you like to see if you can make it through whole map with one skill and one only?
This challenge is for YOU!

How does it work?

Rules are pretty simple. Player who wants to participate chooses ONE skill which he or she will be using during the challenge. Normal attack is allowed as well as using blood packs through all map. Your only objective is to kill all enemies and boss/bosses in the map (Fresnel Cemetery – Underground Blockade) as quick as possible. The ones who manage to break the record will be rewarded with cash prizes which is 150k (for now, as the record gets higher and the challenge will be more difficult the prize might be bigger as well ;)). We have some rules about level though. This little race is meant for players with levels 33+, as the judges usually are lvl 36. This might make it a bit harder for some of you, but all of this is for fun, so we want you to treat it as such :congratulatory:

Additional informations

Elixirs are NOT ALLOWED during the challenge! I know killing is more efficient with them, but we want to make it fair for everyone :)
It’s up to you what kind of weapons, gems or build you use, there are no rules about that
All vanity that drops for you during the challenge (Pink Biker Top/Grimacing Gargoyle Mask/Spiked White Biker Helmet/Dark Order’s Legs), you can keep it. Good luck to all of you, after all it would be a nice bonus :D
First record is set by Vivenna and I made it through in 2:44 at first try. We will keep you posted what the new record is. Additionally we will mention here as well all players who took part in with time they made it through whole map
Destroying boxes, barrels or any other breakable objects is irrelevant, you are there only to kill… kill… kill! *.*
The ones who already participated can retry challenge after 10 days

To participate…

Contact me (Vivante) or (Deism), who will invite you to map as well as one additional person to check if everything goes smooth, and if all goes as rules say. On mark one of judges will start counting time and you can start killing all enemies which will stand in your way :)

Good luck y'all!! :congratulatory:

Mellianna
10-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Eye Of Eternity is a great guild. I recommend it. :smile:I love EoE 15! It's an excellent guild with wonderful people, and I would never leave it for anyone else.

Purifysoul
10-18-2016, 12:06 PM
Good evening , people... zZz...

Well! With the weeks going, we are building a nice squad, with more comunication, sharing info and, the most important, having fun all together.Thank you for all the hard work, dedication and support from all of our OFFICERS, MEMBERS and VOLUNTEERS.

Congratulations one and all!

:victorious::victorious::victorious::victorious:

Purifysoul
10-18-2016, 02:47 PM
So much fun and full of laughs!!
We host guild events every day & have tons of plans and ideas. Thanks to all of our members, past and present, who entering the games daily ... You guys are awesome!

Congratulations to our Winners:victorious::victorious:

Purifysoul
10-21-2016, 09:42 AM
Greetings Card Contest!

As a Eternity Member you are eligible to enter our Spooky Greetings Card Contest!

How to enter:
Design a Spooky Greeting Card and post it in this thread. Be creative!

Prizes:
1st: Sanguine legs
2nd: Raver Legs
3rd-5th: Surprise

Deadline:
Deadline to submit entries: Monday, 10/31/16 at 9pm CTZ

Time zone converter:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Rules:

Only 1 card per person (you can edit your entry up until the close of contest)
Post your in game name in this thread

Must follow the guild rules:

Mellianna
10-21-2016, 01:33 PM
156155Grant Hauer ss.png
Found him at long last!
I came, I saw, I kicked his butt!:excitement:

Purifysoul
10-22-2016, 01:29 AM
What is SPOOKY WOOKY LOTTERY ?

♦ It's an online Guild lottery that is open for every members of Eye of Eternity 15. Weekly results and winner will be post on GUILD FORUMS . If you're Winner, then Befoulment will send you the prize after the result successfully updated.
- Befoulment will use a Random Pick Number Generator to draw out random digit result.
- If the digit from our system match to your digit, you're consider to be winner.

♦How to play? It's SIMPLE! You will need to send 5,000 gold to any Officer. You have to pick one digit number from 0-200.

♦The prize will also be depends on how many participants registered. :angel:

Mellianna
10-26-2016, 08:32 AM
156234Mad Doc ss.png

Purifysoul
11-02-2016, 09:26 AM
"EoE TEAM" Wishing you guy's a happy married life! On this special day of your wedding wishing you lots of love and happiness like the unending circle of your wedding rings!

:applause::applause::applause:

Purifysoul
11-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Hey you guys, what an amazing response we’ve had to the Halloween Event 2017!!156439

Holidays are so much fun. And no holiday is more fun than Halloween. “If you could see how much fun everyone has, it's so worth it.”
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Now then, it’s time to announce the winners!!
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Congratulations to all our winners! Thank you to everyone who participated .

HOOORAY!!!! Big hugs!
EoE 15 TEAM!!

Cassidy
11-13-2016, 09:18 PM
:vD:Was an awsome party, :love_heart: sadly i couldnt stay to the end but thx guys ill try my very best at the officers task!::stupid:

Purifysoul
11-16-2016, 11:54 PM
Hello, awesome guildies:D
Whoop whoop! All the best to u guys always. Keep on moving forward. Let nothing hold you back. You guys are doing great. Cheers =) =)

1st of all : Gratz to the winners!

2nd : Thanks to all officers for their time, the meeting we had was for like 1 hour and 40 min. Everyone had patience and I appreciate that everyone shared their points and we had a clean discussion.

3rd : Congratz to the new officers! Have fun and ty for your support so far and hope you guys continue same way or even better

4rd : HAVE FUN WITH UR FRIENDS IN GAME AND IRL / ENJOY THE GAME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND JUST IGNORE THE HATERS.

Ty Officers who always been active and kept this guild strong!!

Best regards from GM !

~PURIFYHEART~

Purifysoul
11-17-2016, 12:09 AM

I'm always looking for more members to help in the game, and if you're interested please PM me!

Later on I will update you guys with the NEW SCHEDULE FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY which will take place most probably Sunday!

Have fun and check later on!
HAVE FAITH, TRUST IN WHAT YOU CAN DO, TRY TO DO YOUR BEST IN WHAT YOU GUYS PLAN TO DO AND I'M SURE ALL WILL SUCEED!

Exy
11-17-2016, 02:45 AM
Eye Of Eternity has been so good to me, the members are fantastic, officers are great and master is supportive.
Enjoying it a lot!
<EOE15>

Purifysoul
11-17-2016, 04:06 PM
Eye Of Eternity has been so good to me, the members are fantastic, officers are great and master is supportive.
Enjoying it a lot!
<EOE15>

Dear Exy,

Welcome to our Team!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to OFFICER ASSITANT . We are excited to have you join our team, and we hope that you will enjoy working & communicate with everyone 😃

BelleBelle
11-20-2016, 03:53 PM
Love the threat page! Wohoo! Nice job EoE 15 Team!
Everyone is doing great! Have to hit our guild thread because everyone is so busy running and posting on contest threads... totally legit! Thanks to everyone who participated,and to who couldn't come it's OK we will have many more EVENTS in our ship !

Note >:)

If you do not know me please say hi, I am nice. However, I have zero and I mean ZERO tolerance for stuff like not helping and excluding people from EVENTS or PARTIES . If I see that you will get one warning and if I hear of it again I will personally remove you from this guild. Also, take it easy on nonsense in guild chat. Nobody is perfect, so if you have a squabble work it out and move on. No need to keep reminding people of past things that have been said or done. We are all human and need to work together as a team. (We also had some time to wonder what's the meaning of life and what's love.)

BelleBelle
11-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Dear Exy,

Welcome to our Team!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to OFFICER ASSITANT . We are excited to have you join our team, and we hope that you will enjoy working & communicate with everyone ��

Welcome to our TEAM >:) Exy :cheerful:
We are always happy to find good, friendly people who enjoy playing to join our family:vwub:

*hands juicy a basket of mangos*

:vwub:

Purifysoul
11-21-2016, 01:55 AM

We have prepared a special "THANKSGIVING EVENTS" for all!Getting the whole family together for Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to try out some super fun games!
Let's keep the heat burning up this Thanksgiving!

Round the guild, suit up, and join in the fray this Thanksgiving and earn awesome in-game rewards!

Thanksgiving won't be the same with the new season of Guild Conquest!

Happy Hunting, Adventurers!

Exy
11-27-2016, 10:05 PM
Great guild, full of active members.

Purifysoul
11-29-2016, 08:09 PM

We have prepared a special "THANKSGIVING EVENTS" for all!Getting the whole family together for Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to try out some super fun games!
Let's keep the heat burning up this Thanksgiving!

Round the guild, suit up, and join in the fray this Thanksgiving and earn awesome in-game rewards!

Thanksgiving won't be the same with the new season of Guild Conquest!

Happy Hunting, Adventurers!

We are so thankful for our amazing community!

Turkey Day 2016 the best ever with our guide to Thanksgiving events like turkey ... We're always thankful for a well-done holiday flick.Thank you to our Volunteers, OFFICERS it was so awesome to have all you involved in the events.

Let's keep the heat burning up this YEAR!

Have fun and check later on!:vwub:

Purifysoul
12-13-2016, 11:41 AM
ヽ(^o^)丿ヽ(^0^)丿“Voila!”

♥ EOE 15 TEAM!
The key to EoE 15 is we "ARE a Family....‪#Familyistreasure‬ (< Credits to all Officers & Members):eagerness:

Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way!

Awesome Posters made by SMO >:) "Davini":vwub:
ヽ(^o^)丿ヽ(^o^)丿

venossgamer
12-15-2016, 06:13 AM
what am i supposed to draw ? also how to find u on gmail

ChanelParis
12-16-2016, 06:30 PM
If you have any question regards to the art contest, contact Davini through her gmail,send an email with your questions, joliadavini@gmail.com OR add her on LINE, ID: davinian
Also the topic is about EOE15 and Christmas.

Purifysoul
12-24-2016, 08:43 PM
Our Birthday wish for you ~Chanelparis~ is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.Happy birthday sweetie may all your dreams come true, and on this day of happiness we send our love to you.

Cassidy
12-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Happy Birthday Chanel :vwub:

Have a great bday may all your dreams and wishes come true!

emorocksmusic
12-25-2016, 05:58 PM

Happy birthday master chan, wish you the greatest birthday ever.
more birthdays to come.

Melrose
12-25-2016, 09:41 PM

Happy Birthday to you, Chanel! 💗 From all of your EOE15 Family, we wish you a lifetime of success, wisdom, love and new experiences. Cheers sister, and continue to soar!

And for those who celebrate, Merry Christmas!!! Happy holidays. :biggrin:

Cataz
12-25-2016, 10:23 PM
May you have the best and lovley Birthday^-^
Merry Christmas to Everyone!^-^

Cataz
12-25-2016, 10:25 PM
May you have the best and lovley Birthday ever^-^
Merry Christmas to Everyone!^-^

venossgamer
12-28-2016, 02:50 AM
i wish u a happy bday i wish u a happy bday i wish u a lovely bday and a happy new year so yolo

Purifysoul
12-28-2016, 03:11 PM

We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and is getting a great start to the New Year!
Thanks again everyone for making our December Christmas program so much fun!

Looking forward to the New Year event this weekend!!Get ready for another FUN!

Hallowickedz
12-28-2016, 05:53 PM
kitten counting was a success and lots of fun congrats to our winners :)157913157913

Cataz
12-30-2016, 12:36 AM
The #1 Trivia Sports Contest ! GUILD TEAMS SORTING QUIZ IS UP AND RUNNING SUCCESSFUL ⚽WEEKLY�� (yay)!

Come to play free trivia where you have the chance to win :P

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER��

Melrose
12-31-2016, 01:58 AM
:vwub: Yet another fantastic EOE15 event! Our Classic Kill Contest with a twist. The prize for the hard work of killing was 1M donated by Roky. Congratulations to our killers!!! I'm proud of you guys. :vwub:

venossgamer
01-02-2017, 04:56 AM
I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW 2017 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!:vwub:

Purifysoul
01-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the New Year EOE15!
Because of your generosity and support , our EVENT was a huge success!

Thank you all for your participation and your feedback everyone ! Keep an eye out for more events in the near future! :vwub:

Sokuchann
01-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Art contest entry
DL name: Sokuchan
Level: 41
Title: ☆A CHRISTMAS NIGHTMARE ☆
Hope you guys like it. Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

venossgamer
01-04-2017, 03:39 AM
Art contest entry
IGN: Venossgamer
Level: 23
Title: Demon Maids
a small story for these maids>My mother had a new maidservant since the old one quit to marry just a week before (in Indonesia is is usual for a common family to have one or two maids since the salary for maid here is very low, mine costs just $50 per month per person). She was working in another house before, and that house had a big banyan tree in the yard.

One night, around a month after she came, she was feeling a bit sick, and since it was the rainy season where people easily get sniffles, I gave her medicines (the one that makes you feel sleepy after eating) and told her to rest. At this time, my parents were going to another city and left me alone in the house, while my brother was out staying in his friend's house (shiatty brother he is).

I was playing online game until around 2AM when I heard the voice of the other maidservant screaming just outside my door, and when I opened the door, my sick maidservant fell inside. Apparently she was leaning on my door the whole time and had been scratching my door, only I heard nothing since the sound from my computer drowned any other small sounds and I was concentrating to the game. Her eyes were red and rolled half-upward. Now, I am not a weak girl, trained in karate, and not easily got scared by these things, but when you see a girl with devil-like red eyes with her eyeballs only half visible, deranged expression, scratching the door and crawling towards you while whispering your name with a very different, very heavy man's voice, even the toughest man can freak out.

My other maidservant was outside the door and screaming for me to get out. I leaped over her and ran with the other girl outside the house, locked the door tightly, and called my friends over (four muscled young men who were playing billiard close-by). One of them had some knowledge about spirits and possession. Once they came, we went back inside the house and to my room, but my maidservant was lying unconscious on my floor. The four guys removed her to the living room, but suddenly she opened her eyes and raged like crazy, struggling with their hold. Even those four muscled, strong guys could barely held her still. She looked at me and laughed evilly.

The other maidservant was a Muslim, as was the possessed one, so she started reciting Kursi sura from the Qoran, which Moslem believed had the power to expel spirits. I started to disbelieve it, since instead of coming out, the spirit laughed and said that she read the sura wrong, and started recited the sura perfectly itself, mocking her. Despite the situation, seeing things like that, I could not help laughing, making her stopped reciting and snapped at me, only that the four guys held her together and she could not struggle free.

No choice here, we had to communicate with it and find what the thing wanted from my maidservant. The spirit said he was the former inhabitant of the banyan tree from my maidservant's previous workplace, and that he liked her, and had twice possessed her, freaking out her former employers who fired her. After that, the spirit followed her to my house, and had been looking for a chance to possess her again, which came tonight, when her body was weak. When we asked him why he possessed her and made her suffer if he liked her, he said because the maidservant once returned home in vacation without asking his permission or even saying goodbye to him (which is normal since she couldn't see the thing and was unaware of his presence!), so when she came back he swore to have his payback.

My friend then told him that she did not know about him or his feelings, and she could not be blamed, but if he would leave her now, we would tell her about him and asked him what kind of conduct did he wish from her. But if he did not want to leave, he would have to do it with force. The spirit said he only wanted the girl to offer some kind of incense to him every Friday Kliwon (Javanese adds five more specific day besides the common week name which are pahing, wage, pon, kliwon, and legi, and Friday Kliwon is the most sacred day for spirits), asked his permission in everything she did, and said 'excuse me' three times whenever she came into her room because it was where the spirit would stay if he leaves her body. We agreed to his conditions, and the thing left her.

She fell limply to the carpet, and did not wake up until an hour later, asking what happened and why her whole body felt sore. We explained everything to her, much to her surprise and horror, poor girl.

The next day she retired, and went back to her home village, because she was afraid the existence of her and the spirit would disturb my family. I was not that sanguine, since she was a very diligent and kind person. Besides, the spirit's existence didn't really bother me, on the contrary I found him rather amusing. But still, she left.

I never see or meet her again after that, but I hope the spirit would not bother her again.

venossgamer
01-04-2017, 03:42 AM
Art contest entry
IGN: Venossgamer
Level: 23
Title: Demon Maids
a small story for these maids>My mother had a new maidservant since the old one quit to marry just a week before (in Indonesia is is usual for a common family to have one or two maids since the salary for maid here is very low, mine costs just $50 per month per person). She was working in another house before, and that house had a big banyan tree in the yard.

One night, around a month after she came, she was feeling a bit sick, and since it was the rainy season where people easily get sniffles, I gave her medicines (the one that makes you feel sleepy after eating) and told her to rest. At this time, my parents were going to another city and left me alone in the house, while my brother was out staying in his friend's house (shiatty brother he is).

I was playing online game until around 2AM when I heard the voice of the other maidservant screaming just outside my door, and when I opened the door, my sick maidservant fell inside. Apparently she was leaning on my door the whole time and had been scratching my door, only I heard nothing since the sound from my computer drowned any other small sounds and I was concentrating to the game. Her eyes were red and rolled half-upward. Now, I am not a weak girl, trained in karate, and not easily got scared by these things, but when you see a girl with devil-like red eyes with her eyeballs only half visible, deranged expression, scratching the door and crawling towards you while whispering your name with a very different, very heavy man's voice, even the toughest man can freak out.

My other maidservant was outside the door and screaming for me to get out. I leaped over her and ran with the other girl outside the house, locked the door tightly, and called my friends over (four muscled young men who were playing billiard close-by). One of them had some knowledge about spirits and possession. Once they came, we went back inside the house and to my room, but my maidservant was lying unconscious on my floor. The four guys removed her to the living room, but suddenly she opened her eyes and raged like crazy, struggling with their hold. Even those four muscled, strong guys could barely held her still. She looked at me and laughed evilly.

The other maidservant was a Muslim, as was the possessed one, so she started reciting Kursi sura from the Qoran, which Moslem believed had the power to expel spirits. I started to disbelieve it, since instead of coming out, the spirit laughed and said that she read the sura wrong, and started recited the sura perfectly itself, mocking her. Despite the situation, seeing things like that, I could not help laughing, making her stopped reciting and snapped at me, only that the four guys held her together and she could not struggle free.

No choice here, we had to communicate with it and find what the thing wanted from my maidservant. The spirit said he was the former inhabitant of the banyan tree from my maidservant's previous workplace, and that he liked her, and had twice possessed her, freaking out her former employers who fired her. After that, the spirit followed her to my house, and had been looking for a chance to possess her again, which came tonight, when her body was weak. When we asked him why he possessed her and made her suffer if he liked her, he said because the maidservant once returned home in vacation without asking his permission or even saying goodbye to him (which is normal since she couldn't see the thing and was unaware of his presence!), so when she came back he swore to have his payback.

My friend then told him that she did not know about him or his feelings, and she could not be blamed, but if he would leave her now, we would tell her about him and asked him what kind of conduct did he wish from her. But if he did not want to leave, he would have to do it with force. The spirit said he only wanted the girl to offer some kind of incense to him every Friday Kliwon (Javanese adds five more specific day besides the common week name which are pahing, wage, pon, kliwon, and legi, and Friday Kliwon is the most sacred day for spirits), asked his permission in everything she did, and said 'excuse me' three times whenever she came into her room because it was where the spirit would stay if he leaves her body. We agreed to his conditions, and the thing left her.

She fell limply to the carpet, and did not wake up until an hour later, asking what happened and why her whole body felt sore. We explained everything to her, much to her surprise and horror, poor girl.

The next day she retired, and went back to her home village, because she was afraid the existence of her and the spirit would disturb my family. I was not that sanguine, since she was a very diligent and kind person. Besides, the spirit's existence didn't really bother me, on the contrary I found him rather amusing. But still, she left.
:kiwi-fruit::p:bee:
I never see or meet her again after that, but I hope the spirit would not bother her again.

Hallowickedz
01-04-2017, 09:12 AM
the kill contest winners :) we had tons of fun come join us for the next contest!!!158047158048

Hallowickedz
01-09-2017, 10:15 PM
kill contest awesome as always great work everyone did158187

Hallowickedz
01-09-2017, 10:17 PM
158188158189hide & seek event was a bit tough but we can never out smart the eoe family :d

Hallowickedz
01-09-2017, 10:20 PM
158190kitten counting winners its always fun and exciting trying to rush to get the right answer we always have a blast

Purifysoul
01-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Greetings,

I just want to take this time to formally thank all of our LEADERSHIP TEAM for being such loving godly people who really sacrifice so much of their own play time, who let people vent their frustrations on them, and work very hard to make things work for a lot of different people.

Your dedication and committment to EOE15 is a testimony, your heart for the guild is an encouragement, and your example leadership is inspiring.

You are greatly appreciated!

I would like to encourage all guild members to come to us if they have any issues or concerns. We would like to make this guild as comfortable and suited for every single member we have. Our entire officer team is always in the best interests of the members and I know each of us work very hard to keep this environment as helpful as possible in gaming, personal, and spiritual ways.

Just remember fellow EoE 15 members, we are here to help you, and your opinion is valued always. =]

Our website has improved once again. ... I also offer my sincere thanks to our SENIOR OFFICER :loyal:DAVINI:loyal:

venossgamer
01-14-2017, 12:05 AM
awsome guys thats cool

Cassidy
01-14-2017, 11:06 AM
Thank you very much >:) "EOE TEAM" for all the work you put into this guild. It has been an amazing experience. This community is amazing, we had so much fun, had so many inside jokes.
I think that everybody in this guild feels some connection with each other.I encourage you all to play where you think you will be happy, and hopefully continue to play together.

Cheers!

Hallowickedz
01-14-2017, 03:17 PM
158282more fun events in eoe15 where the fun never stops!!!

Hallowickedz
01-14-2017, 03:22 PM
158284 congrats to our winners :) everyone always does a great job at every event

venossgamer
01-15-2017, 06:42 AM
trutly friendship is worth more thenn a ship XD

Cataz
02-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Welcome to play our EOE15 Quizzes where we have a lot's of fun together and a chance to win!:)

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER!

Cataz
02-23-2017, 02:32 PM
Congratulations to our Winners!

We all have a chance to guess and win with excitement in our KITTEN COUNTING EVENTS!

Purifysoul
05-02-2017, 12:05 AM
cheerful:HELLO:cheerful:

Welcome, I hope that u join our guild, but if u join, we have some sobjects that i would like to mention. I would like that everyone be friendly and that be active players. Don´t worry if ur level is low, u can join us anyways. We want to have friendship, skills and fame to grow up. I hope u enjoy the Game and playing with us :)
Rules :Shifty​

(I recomend u to read this before joining the guild because i won´t take responsability, if u did´t know the rules:Banhappy)​
I know that most of the people dont like rules, but to don´t have any problem, it is necessary...

🙄RULES 🤔

~1th - We don´t have ANY TOLERANCE policy towards rude people. What i mean with this is: Racism, Personal Insults, Racial slurs, Inappropriate Words, etc.
The penalty of breaking this rule is a Warning or a Kick depending on the level of the insult or the circunstances. If ur going to insult, some member because of the way they play, don´t do it, instead of that, talk with me, If i think that ur right about it, i will handle the problem, remember that the job of the "Guild Master" is to take care of the Guild and his members.

~2th - Decisions are maid by everyone words and i will gladely accept it. Everyone will have they words and i´ll see what is best to do about it
I would prefer to not have any rules but, it could lead to some bad things, and i want to prevent that. In the course of time, I can add more rules depending if it will be necessary. Sorry for being strict on some subjects :grumpy:

~Our current status of recruitment is:OPEN~

Cataz
05-17-2017, 03:48 PM
Our Eye Of Eternity 15 Summer Tournament 2017!
We will be having 3 EVENTS: FASHION SHOW, BOSS HUNT, Pvp.
The prize will be 500k on each EVENT!
The location will be in our Guild Hall. If you have any questuons please contact Davini through:
www.eoe15.weebly.com joliadavini@gmail.com or LINE: davinian

deadlystriker
07-06-2017, 04:36 AM
Hi eoe hope everyone is well lets make EOE great again much love to all!

Purifysoul
07-06-2017, 11:00 PM
Hello EoE 15,

First off, let me say that not only am I here today to ask you to take a moment to see if our guild may be what you are looking for, or would like to try, might I also place a good word in for the joint EoE15 that we are a part of��We're a well-established social guild where Rule #1 is to treat others the way you want to be treated. Our mission is simple: make the game better for our guild, faction and forums communities. Part of our mission is helping new players, since people have helped us in the past. We have players from all backgrounds, and everyone is welcome here!
We will be open to welcoming new players to the guild, and will try to do all we can to help you get a good start in your adventures. We will not carry you through to max level and just hand you things, we will do our best to help you with difficult challenges, and have many players that have years of experience that willing to offer advice and help.��

deadlystriker
07-07-2017, 01:02 AM
Feel free to come and join, you will be welcomed with open arms! We do events also so if you feel like you have a good brain come try our quizzes or if you feel like you have a killer intincr why not come and try our pve and pvp events!

EoE is all about family and helping people! So please come and join the family!

We live together, we bleed together, we die together!

EOE 15 best guild in dl!!!

Deusagor
07-19-2017, 02:23 AM
first of all im bk so hello guys ^^
second im willing to join bk and be like how i was when i was on crystalshadow i think thats a fair deal
3rd guys WIll u stop with the same events plz its getting boring OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER gimme 1 day and ill find u guys some events which i think u might like its fair cuz seeing these events at a super continuose 4 years rlly ticks of my head so 1 day and ill pm or message right here something new atleast 3 events ^^ plus just to make this game fun im willing to open a team speak 3 where guild members can talk with each other dont worry if u have got no laptop or pc u can download team speak on ur phone so ill be making a team speak 3 and ill share the ip server and password cuz i just noticed u guys know each oter for so LONG why dont u speak withone another it will be intresting to hear and talk with u and plz dont say u cant cuz ur not 7 years old ^^ team speak 3 will be made in the current day if u dont have MICrophone NO PROBLEM as u dont even need one simple go to tools and activate Continuos talk ohh the system got a ban system also so that if anyone abuses over the hill gets out plus its fun so dont worry about it ohh and if this team speak 3 server is made to u guys it will give ur guild A BIG BOOST im srs ^^ ohh and dont give me a flame comment down ^^

Deusagor
07-19-2017, 02:26 AM
tell me if u want the server ill make it and share info ^^

Purifysoul
08-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Woota make some noice EOE15!!!:smiley_simmons:
*throws cookies everywhere*

We are recruiting lvl 15+ atm guys to give new players a chance to play with experienced end game players, furthermore we are nearly at 8,500 members!!!

Heads up ppl...Let's make it SPARKLE! ... I really look forward to seeing you guys again when new content is released!
This Saturday we will be hosting lotsa quizzes as well..
The prizes will mainly include items that will help you in pve *~* and vanities :applause:
There will be multiple quizzes, and quizzes will be announced one hour before they begin!

Only people who are in our guild right now get a chance to compete,which means you can't join now and steal the goodies! (I totally would)That is all!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Purifysoul
11-30-2017, 11:36 AM
DECEMBER IS HERE! Check out EOE15 Christmas Celebration and The 5th Anniversary Event on December 20th, 2017!

Findme
12-08-2017, 05:15 PM
EOE 15
1) Scammers
2) Rules for members only not for officers or master
3) Taking game very serious no real life

If anyone who's rich join that guild master and officers scam you with new accounts and they have you full sympathy with their main accounts to you.
Guild full of blacksheeps :-)

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Purifysoul
12-15-2017, 03:52 PM
EOE 15
1) Scammers
2) Rules for members only not for officers or master
3) Taking game very serious no real life

If anyone who's rich join that guild master and officers scam you with new accounts and they have you full sympathy with their main accounts to you.
Guild full of blacksheeps :-)

Sent from my Redmi 4X using TapatalkYou

Do u know what the scammer word means?!

I'm really surprised by the crap these persons can shoot🤣 How can people really be so mindless? LOL
Reporting is only taken serious when a clear and concise description of what has happened has been included. So I wouldn't worry if someone has reported anyoane for something that doesn't qualify as a "scam", as without that description, proof etc.. nothing will come of it!

Ahahahahahah Findme XD

deadlystriker
12-30-2017, 06:20 AM
You

I'm really surprised by the crap these persons can shoot🤣 How can people really be so mindless? LOL
Reporting is only taken serious when a clear and concise description of what has happened has been included. So I wouldn't worry if someone has reported anyoane for something that doesn't qualify as a "scam", as without that description, proof etc.. nothing will come of it!

Ahahahahahah Findme XD

I have no words to say for scammers to be honest ive been through it myself and some people other then myself are just gullable and dont watch trades, to prevent yourself from getting scammed always check trade window theres a confirm button for a reason make sure you use it.

Love you all eoe stay safe
Deadly out

Wolfrock
04-13-2018, 06:29 PM
CORRECTION: The Vampire Ball will be held on May 13th not the 6th

ChanelParis
04-13-2018, 11:34 PM
Thank you for the correction Wolfrock. Don't know why my thread didn't appear.

The Annual Vampire Ball 2018 will be held in Guild Hall ALL DAY.
Every member is welcome to join and win the thrones over a King & Queen fashion show.
Bring your friends, date, partners, whoever. Why not??
See you all there!

Cassidy
08-18-2018, 06:34 AM

-----WELCOME TO EYE OF ETERNITY 15!-----
WE ARE NOW THE FIRST CHAMPION OF FIRST GUILD EVENT Jun 2018!
FINAL SCORE: 321855

NEW HOLIDAY: EOE15 1st Champion Day (Jun 10)

WE HAVE OVER 9000+ FAMILY MEMBERS

EVENTS ARE DAILY!

OLDEST DL ORGANIZATION

LEGENDARY FOUNDER: CHANELPARIS

Cassidy
08-23-2018, 06:12 PM
Dark Legends Contest Update!! Oh this looks quite amazing O_O EOE15!!

The Blood Trust gold event returns starting Friday at 12am!
+ Defeat SAXS the demon and loot gobs of gold from the Blood Trust as you score points.
+ Earn 2,500 points for Bronze Tier. 5,000 points for Silver. 10,000 points for Gold Tier.
+ All winners can access the event vendor in Sergio's to get the new "Gold Weather" outfit.
+ Wearing the full "Gold Weather" set gives you an Achievement, a new Title, a brilliant gold glow and +15% bonus gold loot.
+ Each victory tier also gets discounts at the Blood Forge. Best discounts are for Gold Tier!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!

Return to the Blood Trust this weekend! MASSIVE GOLD (even more massive with Gold Enchants). Get the oddly ironic "Gold Weather" vanity outfit for +15% Bonus Gold loot.

Cassidy
08-28-2018, 01:07 PM
This is a place to introduce yourself, represent our proud guild and who you are as a player of the great Dark Legends. Here, you can find new friends and those new people who are just starting out with intention of becoming the best of the best. Who knows? Maybe you'll find a level 5 player to become the best player there ever was!!

If you have some questions regarding guild rules and promotion, I believe that your on the right page.
Maybe you'll see me in the community sometime and say hi ��

Cassidy
08-29-2018, 12:49 PM
COMING SOON: New Elder Relic Weapons! Super-Hot Denim "Short" Shorts... Stay tuned EOE15!!

170657limited-edition Elder Relic

The Elite Forces Guild Event returns this weekend - 12am Friday 'til 11:59pm Sunday.
+ 25k points for Bronze Tier. 50k points for Silver. 100k points for Gold Tier.
+ Score points for your Guild by killing Elite Forces Commandos that spawn anywhere in the game.
+ Increase your chance to summon Elite Forces by using the Elite Force Hunter's Elixir!
+ Guild score is based on the top 50 Guild member scores.
+ All members of each winning Guild get access to the prize vendor when the event is over.
+ Get the Hot Summer 2018 collection featuring the Killer Crop top and Daisy Denim short-shorts.
+ Wear the full Hot Summer 2018 collection to unlock a new Achievement and Title.
+ Event Winners also get a chance to purchase brand new limited-edition Elder Relic Weapons!

ChanelParis
08-30-2018, 06:12 PM
it has been a great time with gold event and family meetings! Love eoe15!!

10000 members!

Cassidy
09-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Thanks to all our wonderful, helpful, and friendly members that make our guild truly remarkable.

DJDEVIL007
09-02-2018, 09:31 AM
Cinco here is the proof eoe 15 scammers and cheaters see this person wedding date and wedding system came in August and his wedding month may how it can possible if it's not cheat.
On your face eoe cheaters it's the proofhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180902/155848d6c7b974f393137794700774d9.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
09-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Cinco here is the proof eoe 15 scammers and cheaters see this person wedding date and wedding system came in August and his wedding month may how it can possible if it's not cheat.
On your face eoe cheaters it's the proofhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180902/155848d6c7b974f393137794700774d9.jpg

*facepalms so hard* I came back to game after 4 months of absence and even I frikkin know that in May when the MUFU wedding wisps came out is when the marriage shiz came out! Geez... people take game so seriously... and target specific people way too much. Smh.

Russel99
09-02-2018, 11:51 AM
*facepalms so hard* I came back to game after 4 months of absence and even I frikkin know that in May when the MUFU wedding wisps came out is when the marriage shiz came out! Geez... people take game so seriously... and target specific people way too much. Smh.
marriage system did not come out in May

DJDEVIL007
09-02-2018, 11:56 AM
In may only wisp came not proposal please read dl announcement I don't want to argue

deadlystriker
09-03-2018, 05:56 AM
Congrats to the winner of the music trivia contest was a great turn out, would just like to say a big thank you from not only myself but fellow officers for everyone whos been helping EOE in the guild event, you should all be proud of yourselfs, youve done amazing!

Furthermore, i want to congratulate all other guilds that have been participating, its been a close one!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180903/53f7ccc2124e01151100268ac48504b2.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180903/ce2c46cb4d4df1f1c99e3e622c511b38.png

Purifysoul
09-03-2018, 03:36 PM
In may only wisp came not proposal please read dl announcement I don't want to argue

Look, We both know that you yourself know Cinco married those couples and gave them that marriage date, I'm trying to make you realize that you're just wasting your time hating on Some people that you can't harm at all lol. Save the effort to do something happy it's good for your health, trust me...you're embarrassing yourself with these childlish false posts, you don't wanna argue okay we aren't ready to babysit you ✌ Mods themselves forsure saw your posts already and they probably laughed, reading the funny gigs you're posting lol.

Cassidy
09-03-2018, 03:37 PM

DUDE!!!

You're not making any sense... A lot a people joined EOE15 because of ‘The Elite Farm Guild Event’ please KEEP your mouth shut in other people's circumstances and don't accuse EOE for scamming...
Stop reporting people this way idiot...Reporting is only taken serious when a clear and concise description of what has happened has been included. So I wouldn't worry if someone has reported you for something that doesn't qualify as a "scam", as without that description, nothing will come of it!

Also, that goes the other way, if you know a scammer is scamming for real, ensure you include the full and concise description of events!

Much love!

Cassidy
09-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Congratulations to our Winners!

We all have a chance to guess and win with excitement in our KITTEN COUNTING EVENTS!

DJDEVIL007
09-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Look, We both know that you yourself know Cinco married those couples and gave them that marriage date, I'm trying to make you realize that you're just wasting your time hating on Some people that you can't harm at all lol. Save the effort to do something happy it's good for your health, trust me...you're embarrassing yourself with these childlish false posts, you don't wanna argue okay we aren't ready to babysit you [emoji111] Mods themselves forsure saw your posts already and they probably laughed, reading the funny gigs you're posting lol.I know what I post if you blame cinco he can comment here if you are not liar!

Cassidy
09-04-2018, 11:54 AM
I know what I post if you blame cinco he can comment here if you are not liar!

LoL “funny guy”
I'm going to ignore what you've said, Since you not making any sense!!

Purifysoul
09-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Congratulations EOE15 on winning once again! Winning the second PvE Event hosted in game Sep 2018.

Thank you to whoever participated and enjoy the winner winner chicken dinner!!!

FINAL SCORE: 500k+

We have over 10k+ family members

EVENTS ARE DAILY!

OLDEST DL ORGANIZATION.

LEGENDARY FOUNDER: CHANELPARIS

MASTER: PURIFYHEART

Geraxx
09-30-2018, 10:22 PM
Kitten Counting event. Congratulations to the winners!! and thank you everyone for participating^_^ We all had fun :)171670

Purifysoul
10-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Heads up ppl...Let's make it SPARKLE! ... Woot!!!! Congratulations once again to 🍀Mad Dash Team#4 Winners 🍀 Well deserved it. Keep it up and make it even better !!!

Only people who are in our guild right now get a chance to compete,which means you can't join now and steal the goodies! (I totally would)That is all!

We welcome people of all ages and levels of experience to join us as we continue to have fun doing what we love.

Thank you to all participants and sponsors ^_^ please continue to support guild events !!

ChanelParis
10-02-2018, 07:40 AM
I'M ONLY HERE FOR THE GOOD NEWS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EOE15! 6th YEARS STRONGER TOGETHER

Purifysoul
10-02-2018, 08:43 AM
The ULTIMATE "EOE15 ANNIVERSARY” Event!!
Keep your eye peeled as many of you know we are going to take our guild events & contests to the next level!

(•_•)
<) )╯
/ \

( •_•)
\( (>
/ \

(•_•)
<) )╯
/ \
Please come- bring a friend - and join in the fun!!
We talk, learn and enjoy each others' company. If this is something you might be interested in, please come and join us.Stay informed about events, guild meetings and other fun activities. Good day wonderful people!

Eye of Eternity 15 6th Years Anniversary
Date: Oct 5th
Time: ALL DAY

- Come join the anniversary event in number 6 formation in Roman style.
- Anyone enters GH on anniversary event will receive 160k gold.
- Small games and quizzes with prizes are expected!
- Sponsor : Master
- Director: Davini
- Host: Bella/Purifyheart
- Primary event mandatory for all officers.
- ————————————————- -
Follow after Anniversary event is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH (October)

- Members are encouraged to wear all pink and perform street parades throughout DL district maps
- Members report to GH for Pink Ribbon Formation (for photoshoot)
- Director: Kristaliastar
- ————————————————

Follow after Breast cancer awareness event is FALL FASHION SHOW
- Members enter GH to auto sign up for the fall fashion show.
- 2 outfits of only FALL colors including weapons and pets.
- Judge by fall inspirations
- Judges: Dangerdoll/ Avarosa/ Davini
- Prize: 20mil
- Sponsor: Officers (chip in)
- First place: 10mil / second:6mil/ third:4mil.

Purifysoul
10-02-2018, 08:56 AM

- ————————————————- -

- Members are encouraged to wear all pink and perform street parades throughout DL district maps
- ————————————————

- Sponsor: Officers

DJDEVIL007
10-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Sorry we can't join.
We have real life

- ————————————————- -

- ————————————————

- Sponsor: Officers

Purifysoul
10-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Sorry we can't join.
We have real life

It's rather funny how this guy can be stupid enough to "troll" people.Whether posting one-off comments or engaging in back-and-forth, this Baiter always wants to bring the discussion trolling (laugh)He's a “proven liar”.Here's a good example “cockroaches hiding behind refrigerators waiting for the lights to be turned off“.

His objects are to hurt people and attract attention to himself. He may post something wildly inflammatory to the other comments on the site but we all know already he's a irrational hater." After reading what you wrote, that describes YOU irrational hater 4eveR DJDEVIL AND FINDME LOL

TALKING ABOUT LIFE =))))

That Ignore Button Hurts Like A Mofo ... You're actually demonstrating hatred & intolerance anyway... There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.LOL

Kristaliastar
10-02-2018, 10:08 AM
Great fun :3

Deusagor
10-02-2018, 05:46 PM
I've been looking at the page recently and I saw a dough bag roaming round like a troll sadly it's kind of weird secondly if u post here again u will my God be roasted on a whole new lvl by muah don't get cocky on seeing this lol btw Puri the comment on cockroaches was a good one but let's get Frank a cockroach has a higher IQ lvl then him eh lol ;)

Deusagor
10-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Congrats to the winners of Sunday event held by muah 30 MILLION event winners were Dractuclas and Noktum

People who didn't win get 1m gold each :)

Deusagor
10-03-2018, 03:55 AM
[CENTER]awww im so touched :D puri :D

CONGRATZ TO EOE15 FOR THEIR 6th ANNIVERSERY IM VERY VERY VERYYYYYYY HAPPY ON YOUR SUCCESS AND WISH U GUYS STAY AS A FAMILY AS ALWAYS FOREVER

DONT MISS THE EVENT ON FRIDAY WE GONNA MAKE IT BLOW GUYS

srsly puri im touched XD like literally :D

Oh and guys i added 35 million gold for the special 6th anniversery so that EVENT GOES GREAT AND SMOOTH which i know u guys (Officers have under control) but helping doesnt hurt :D SO PARTY ALL NIGHT AND DAY

Im Touched lol

Froststorm
10-03-2018, 07:40 PM

Congratulations on our Trivia Wninner - Noktum!

Froststorm
10-04-2018, 07:04 AM
Congratulations on our Trivia Wninner - Noktum!

Geraxx
10-05-2018, 06:36 AM
congratulations to all the event winners!! ^_^ we look forward for more! :)

Habibibi
10-06-2018, 01:56 AM
One of the most glorious DAY!!
Happy 6th Years Anniversary EYE OF ETERNITY 15 !
Thank you so much for all the help and hard work everyone has done these last year. It's not easy being Main Officer (MO)
of such a big guild and i want to thank everyone that helped all this time. First of all the officers , a super team! The recruiters who been the eyes and helped the guild and new members who joined in for the fun . I wanted a little change in the guild and i saw that happen, people are more united and helpfull then ever before. Special thanks to Eternity family, sponsors and who always been there for me.

Deusagor
10-06-2018, 05:36 AM
ugh i just wish DL was a strategy making games im rlly into that kind of games i played alot of it never lost in building strategies to destroy enemies etc DL needs more maps better feilds and not just the same grounds over and over ive been seeing the same maps for 5 yrs no floor change no enemy changes just vanity colour changing DL needs bigger gh better status givien not peski names like Officer cuz in counter strike believe me the officer can only stare thats his job
'
what i thought of getting promoted is this
1: Master or Leader (able to remove all types of ranks and promote or transfer leader ship also able to ban time)
2: Co Master or Co Leader (able to remove all Ranks but not Co Master or Leader and promote to Commanding Officer able to put ban time)
3: Commanding Officer (Able to remove Recuiters and Officer Ranks only and promote to Officer)
4: Council Leader (Able to set rules in Guild For eg : when a player spawns in DL he will get a message telling rules 100 words to 120 words max)
5: Excutioner (able to put Ban Time on Members)

ill mention the rest once i comfirm ur looks at this eh lol

Froststorm
10-06-2018, 09:01 AM
Happy 6th Anniversary Eoe 15!

Purifysoul
10-06-2018, 10:27 AM
ヽ(^o^)丿Hi folks,

We would like to congratulate all our EOE 6th ANNIVERSARY competition winners!!! Thank you for participating in the competition all day and stay tuned for more exciting treats….!!Your presence was much appreciated :victorious:We are a wonderful guild that has so much to offer!<('o'<)~
We're a spirit moving...so join EOE15 and CATCH THE SPIRIT!

Heads up ppl...Let's make it SPARKLE! ... Woot!!!! NEW EVENT!!!!

EOE15 Art Contest! ... People of all ages, nationalities, and skill levels are encouraged to enter the contest.

DETAILS
+Draw a picture of your vampire or anything Intresting in Dark Legends. You may draw by hand, or draw by computer.
+All work MUST be original. We check!
+Include a 1 line quote that best represents your vampire. Or something s/he would say.
+Upload and submit your entry (2 per person)
+Master and Officers will vote on our favorites.
+You must include your in game name, in case you win, so we can prize you!
When?
START:Now!
Sunday, October6th 2018
END: Tuesday,October 16th 2018

Prizes:
1st ● 15 MILLIONS
2nd● 10 MILLIONS
3rd● 5 MILLIONS
Here’s One Example:

IGN: Sokuchan (PLEASE DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE 1line QUIET

Good luck everyone, and most important of all have fun with this!

Geraxx
10-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Art work done by Emma. IGN: Kristaliastar
^_^

deadlystriker
10-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Here are some winners of events! Congrats to everyone! And happy aniversery EoE 15 i wish you all the best and heres to 6 more years!

Cant believe its been 4-5 years ive been in eoe its amazing thank you to everyone whos helped the guild thrive!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181006/780992c367521fd4964ad003417e176a.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181006/d53081e15c84cb9da5c6682fb1551ae8.jpg

Purifysoul
10-06-2018, 09:42 PM
⚔️:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:⚔️Happy 6th Years Anniversary
EYE OF ETERNITY 15 !⚔️:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:⚔️

Appreciation!!!

There are plenty of People in the Guild I would like to give thanks.
I want to give a special thanks to my officers. Without them, much of our success would be limited:

Senior Main Officer (SMO): Davini

Main Officer (MO): Vanillaginger/Bellairesoul

Council of 16 Leaders: Marinecorps,Deadlycorpse,Wolfrock Ghastlydreamz, Avarosa, Prnx, Zeizei, Froststorm, Twistedinsane, Geraxx, Kristalistar, Malhazar, Dangerdoll, Teania, Kiimba

The Guild has been very active these last months as you guys know and I love to see that guildies are working hard and having fun. We got lots to farm and catch up with all these new
UPDATES !!
We want to Welcome our new members here hope they feel at home here and have fun !!And that’s about all for now; Ty to all our recruiters for all the hard work, , members for being active , We are nr 1 because of that!Congratulations to all of our winners, and to everyone else who took part in our ANNIVERSARY competition.

Purifysoul
10-06-2018, 09:52 PM
Art work done by Emma. IGN: Kristaliastar
^_^

Great draw so far. You still have 10days to post yours for a chance to WIN ~15Million gold.

Smile...it's Sunday! enjoy your weekend, spread love, cheer and happiness to all those around you ♥ EOE 15!
This week we have winners of many drawings mini events. Come join a team you can have fun with! ... And also.... join us so we can progress into some real competition!

Froststorm
10-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Eoe 15 Logo

Purifysoul
10-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Drawn by: ROCKTARD [emoji5] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181007/7d7cc810272693a79f2b0623918758a1.jpg

\(^.^)/¯
Kawaii Draw, Senpai ROCKTARD!

Habibibi
10-07-2018, 01:44 AM
Best tomato in town, fresh on saturdays!!
IGN: NOKTUM (1st Entry)

Sumpoorsoul
10-07-2018, 07:18 PM
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY EoE 15! Congrats to all the event winners so far and those still to come! Thank you for choosing eye of eternity! I hope you enjoy your stay! -Sumpoorsoul

Purifysoul
10-07-2018, 11:55 PM
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY EoE 15! Congrats to all the event winners so far and those still to come! Thank you for choosing eye of eternity! I hope you enjoy your stay! -Sumpoorsoul

THANK YOU Sumpoorsoul AND WELCOME TO FORUM:smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons::loyal::loyal :

Deusagor
10-08-2018, 11:21 AM

ok muah is done with muahs drawing took me a crappy 24 hours but im done with my beautiful waifu emilia CHAN lol hope u love it which i know u will also this one :untroubled::untroubled::untroubled:

in short make it two entries :D

Habibibi
10-08-2018, 01:35 PM

ok muah is done with muahs drawing took me a crappy 24 hours but im done with my beautiful waifu emilia CHAN lol hope u love it which i know u will also this one :untroubled::untroubled::untroubled:

in short make it two entries :D

DeU Please..
+Include a 1 line quote that best represents your DL vampire . Or something s/he would say.
+You must include your in game name, in case you win, so we can prize you!

Froststorm
10-08-2018, 07:08 PM
That is amazing!

Purifysoul
10-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Eoe 15 Logo

☼ Welcome Officer Froststorm to the Official Forums Page!☼​

Hummmmm... Wait a minute.................. That draw is MONEY!!!!!!!!!:smiley_simmons::excitement::loyal:

Geraxx
10-08-2018, 09:20 PM
IGN: Kristaliastar
(2nd entry)
^_^

Purifysoul
10-08-2018, 10:46 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness Event!

We want to send a huge thank you to everyone who supported the event and made it possible. Special Thanks to organizations...... one that would not have happened without your support and guidance along the way. ... You were wonderful

Geraxx
10-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Congratulations to the Quiz event winners!! and thankyou everyone for participating, making it so lively and fun:D

Deusagor
10-09-2018, 06:47 AM
ahhh ok i get what u mean hibibi ok ill do it look down

The Frost Vampire Queen

2 Entries :D

Deusagor
10-09-2018, 06:52 AM
there done well tell me how u like it :D

Purifysoul
10-09-2018, 12:11 PM
there done well tell me how u like it :D

This are AMAZING:victorious: