PDA

View Full Version : Eye of Eternity 15

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Habibibi
03-08-2020, 12:57 PM
Hi everyone!

Playing with friends is always better! Thanks for any help anyone can provide, and I hope you guys have an amazing day!

PS: Have any questions or concerns? Don't hesitate to contact us!

“Happy International Women’s Day” to all the powerful women out there, who fought for the whole of womankind and made the world a better place:)

deadlystriker
03-09-2020, 03:29 PM
The Don't Laugh Challenge Event!187559

(chance to )WIN 1 of 3 game prize packs!We've added a new twist to telling jokes. Get someone to laugh and score a point.

Host:@Prnx

Date: Saturday

Don't miss out on our events coming up Tomorrow & Sunday :applause:

I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time. You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here.

Thank you again all of you and hope to see you in future events and competitions.

Cheers!
Prnxfancypants

Habibibi
03-16-2020, 02:36 PM

Guess WHAT!? Well, good news!
Bite into Bonus Sin Patty's Event LB event! ... rise up and claim your rightful place 188024

This year we want to do something extra special. There will be a leaderboard, complete with rewards, but those rewards will be ONLY for Top 5 members participants. Prizes will be awarded <March 22, 2020>:D

HOST & SPONSORS: @Bellariesoul & @Prnxfancypants

"Who will win the finale Sin Patty's Event LB Top 5?"
I see You Guys dominated the LB! Tear 'em up! I am soo proud of You! Choose wisely what you spend your time and ability on.

We are looking for the best of the best!

deadlystriker
03-16-2020, 05:25 PM

Guess WHAT!? Well, good news!
Bite into Bonus Sin Patty's Event LB event! ... rise up and claim your rightful place 188024

This year we want to do something extra special. There will be a leaderboard, complete with rewards, but those rewards will be ONLY for Top 5 members participants. Prizes will be awarded <March 22, 2020>:D

"Who will win the finale Sin Patty's Event LB Top 5?"
I see You Guys dominated the LB! Tear 'em up! I am soo proud of You! Choose wisely what you spend your time and ability on.

We are looking for the best of the best!

“Oh… my… word…”:D:D

We are very fortunate to have such a thriving community in EOE15! The awards keep rolling in! So c'mon... share the love!

Thanks, and keep your eyes to the skies!

Habibibi
03-17-2020, 02:50 PM
Hello again, friends.

The day has finally arrived.. �� Today, we’re all Irish!

Kiss me! It's St. Patrick's day!
If I’m not wearing green, I get a pinch. What do I get if I’m not wearing anything? JK

Wishing Everyone a Very Happy and Safe St. Patrick's Day!Don't forget to wear green :victorious:

...we are tremendously excited by the things that are coming down in our family :victorious:

All the best to our team!

deadlystriker
03-17-2020, 03:32 PM
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

For today, every green beer that you say no to a little baby leprechaun dies. :concern: Hope a bit o’ Irish luck and a bit of Irish cheer will snuggle down inside your heart and stay all through the year EOE15:loyal:

Habibibi
03-19-2020, 06:53 PM

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen’s (/ˆoˆ)/

I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition (Sin Patty's) has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the record number of participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time.
You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS! 188236Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes188235 Prizes will be awarded <March 22, 2020>

Xo,

Sponsor
03-20-2020, 01:38 PM
Yes & their green! Woot!

Congrats on being #1, Aloloya being #2 lxscot and being #3 Tae!

Actually, congrats to everybody!

deadlystriker
03-20-2020, 05:23 PM

I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition (Sin Patty's) has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the record number of participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time.
You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS! 188236Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes188235 Prizes will be awarded <March 22, 2020>

Xo,

Greetings, Adventurers! Are you feeling lucky, Legends?

Congratulations to all the winners and achievers! A job well done :applause::applause:

On the positive side, there have been many great events and prizes given away. Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way!

Sponsor
03-22-2020, 12:10 AM
---STORY---
Bobo is a monkey
Bobo like bananas
Bobo doesn't have anymore bananas
Bobo grows more banana trees
Bobo is a good farmer...
BE LIKE BOBO!
---THE END---

Just joking :stupid:

Noktum
03-22-2020, 12:41 AM
Awesome job on Sin Patty event!!! Great to see some of you running the leader boards!!! Grats All!! Well Deserved! Hope to be with you some day!

Proud of you guys and your continued accomplishments in the game. Really Great time this weekend! Guess the Song event was a money maker! Got My Bow! Whoot! Look Forward to more FUN!

Peace!

Habibibi
03-22-2020, 07:11 PM
Greetings, Legends! Do you feel that chill in the air? That's right.... This mini-event was AWESOME...

Easy Peasy Fasty Money! Sponsor: @Prnx

Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes:applause:

deadlystriker
03-22-2020, 10:21 PM
How fun!fun!fun! fun!fun! fun!

Congratulations to our winners who have scored themselves GOLD prizes!

Here is the outcome...

1st Place Winner: Aloloyask (lvl 51) with 3,564 Kills
2nd Place Winner: Dangerdoll (lvl 51) with 2,774 kills
3rd Place Winner: Minora (lvl51) with 2,661 kills

Let's give a big round of applause :eagerness::banana:

BTW, We host weekly guild events and many prize hideaways! Hope to see you all again later! We're mega excited about it!

With much appreciation,
CLO @Sum

Habibibi
03-23-2020, 12:57 PM

Xo,

"Together we made a difference in our community!"Peace and blessings.

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR @PRNXFANCYPANTS

I just want to say THANK YOU to all my OFFICERS TEAM for EVERYTHING you guy's do to support our family.

Let's give a big round of applause :applause::applause::applause:

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you all for contributing. Rewards have been granted!

First Place Winner. (Gold Medal)
In first place, winning the grand prize of a 100,000,000 mm GOLD by: @ALOLOYASK (Score points: 629,075)

Second Place Winner. (Silver Medal)
Not too far behind &ALOLOYASK was @lxscotsman (Score points: 559,600)Winning the prize of a 75,000,000mm GOLD.

Third-Place Winner. (Bronze Medal)!

The lucky third-prize winning was @Taenia (Score points: 425,275) Winning the prize of a 50,000,000 mm GOLD.

love, hugs

Well fought, Legends! Congratulations to everyone so far! Proud of everyone who grind their way up! It was a long hard run for everyone since every seconds counted.

Without further ado, please joining me in congratulating the following winners on their awesome points as well.

We will PM you to organize granting your prize.

1. Malkata
2. Dukekressh
3. Drugonn
4. Asazeiafa
5. Minora
6. ||raina||
7. Devika
8. Ladyvix
9. Rahang
10. Omorfia
11. Haeynaa

Questions and comments below, thanks!
Xo,

Taenia
03-23-2020, 03:13 PM
Congratulations on our well deserved victory:applause: Awesome job guys! :love_heart: Special gz to Aloloyask for #1! U rock, now go get some sleep :witless:

Sponsor
03-23-2020, 05:50 PM
All the best for the future. Congratulations to the TOP Winners:D

deadlystriker
03-23-2020, 11:51 PM
:DCongratulationsto each of our winners! You truly embraced the spirit of the competition and we thank each of you. Everyone did a fantastic job!

Cassidy
03-24-2020, 12:15 AM
Congratulations to our top 3 finalists winners !

You were truly an inspiration this year! It was exciting to watch:eagerness:

Sumpoorsoul
03-24-2020, 10:29 AM
Ahoy!

Thank you all for your hard work in this competition and CONGRATULATION to our winners! Mark your calendars! Don't miss out on our events coming up Friday( March 28th & 29th)! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me in the game:D

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Noktum
03-24-2020, 01:21 PM
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S to the lucky WINNERS!

This victory is one feather in the hat and I know there are more to come. Looking forward for more achievements.

We hope to see you all in our next competitions:applause:

jaymt09
03-24-2020, 01:29 PM
CONGRATULATION to all our winners!

We want to send a big thank you to everyone who participated in Sin Patty's LB Event and helped make it a success!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!

We are inviting all our friends from far and near to come and join us:victorious::victorious:
The guild is picking up nicely and the members are a nice fun group. Hit me up any time in game when yall see me on! I hope you all are getting ready for our next contest, this one is for everyone.

Boss Hunt Challenge

DATE: SUNDAY (3-029-2020)
HOST: @Manxofxsteel & @Cupidon
Description: Boss Hunt is a farming event that involves with patience and experiences in hunting for rare execution bosses in the whole DL carnival.

NOTE:- Banned players,trollers, scammers,rules violators aren't welcome
- Events violators will get slap off (remove)

I'LL SEE YOU THERE FOLKS! <3

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor
03-24-2020, 05:55 PM
:banana: Nubs. JK
:banana: EoE best guild ever...
:banana: If u wanna join the guild leave ur ING here.
:banana: and once agains nubs :eagerness:

Habibibi
03-25-2020, 12:26 PM
CONGRATULATION to all our winners!

We want to send a big thank you to everyone who participated in Sin Patty's LB Event and helped make it a success!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!

We are inviting all our friends from far and near to come and join us:victorious::victorious:
The guild is picking up nicely and the members are a nice fun group. Hit me up any time in game when yall see me on! I hope you all are getting ready for our next contest, this one is for everyone.

Boss Hunt Challenge

DATE: SUNDAY (3-029-2020)
Description: Boss Hunt is a farming event that involves with patience and experiences in hunting for rare execution bosses in the whole DL carnival.

I'LL SEE YOU THERE FOLKS! <3

Howdy folks!

Now with more CHALLENGE!

You STILL need more excitement? These bosses will be waiting for you:victorious:

Ready to farm,
- Vroooooooooom

We'd love your feedback, thanks and have fun!(Please let us know what you liked/ disliked about this event, thank you)

WARNING: It is intense! All officers play every weekend at 4 pm CT. Come gank us :victorious:

Sponsor
03-26-2020, 05:09 PM
I’m having more fun with PvE than PvP right now. Keep things light and fun guys!

:victorious::victorious:

Habibibi
03-28-2020, 08:45 AM
Better hurry up if you want to join this contest :loyal:

Don't miss DL Quiz this weekend! Check the thread!:victorious: PLAY ON SATURDAY AT 11:00PM.
Host: @Novangeline
Sponsor: @Bebe

We’ll test you on your knowledge of what’s going on in the DL. Every question answered correctly will earn you points. Get all right, and you’ll be awarded loads of points! Plus, even if you’re knocked out early, you could still win with a BONUS PRIZE!

Come join us and see for yourself!

Most of all, have fun!

Sumpoorsoul
03-29-2020, 12:05 AM
EOE AND FRIENDS!
KEEP SAFE AND KEEP BUSY DURING THESE WILD AND CRAZY TIMES!
SHOW UP TO EVENTS AND WIN GOLD!
STOP IN AND SAY HELLO!
FROM ME (SUM) AND MY FRIENDS:
TOGETHER WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS!188711

Habibibi
03-29-2020, 12:10 PM
Hi Legends! You've asked, and we've heard.

🔶🔶HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!🔶🔶 We hope you're all safe and healthy indoors this weekend.

Please consider joining us at this fun event, being held on March 29, 2020!
Sponsor: @PRNXFANCYPANTS

Guild members love having fun together!

Xo,
Bella 188730

deadlystriker
03-29-2020, 04:39 PM
Hi Legends! You've asked, and we've heard.

����HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!���� We hope you're all safe and healthy indoors this weekend.

Please consider joining us at this fun event, being held on March 29, 2020!
Sponsor: @PRNXFANCYPANTS

Guild members love having fun together!

Xo,
Bella 188730

Hello community! Great Job everyone! Congratulations to everyone so far! But we're not done yet:smiley_simmons:

Let's Hang Out!

Next weekend all the OFFICERS of EoE15 will be roaming the events with a special free gifts! We're working on a new event where you can race against other Legends. The Look of Love PvE Event!!

Looking forward to saying 'hi!' to ya next weekend!

Novangeline
03-29-2020, 08:39 PM
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Dark Legends Quiz

Sorry Noxana, I forgot to include you in the winners photo.

Novangeline aka Gryffinorren aka Annamandra aka Troilus aka Prosurpina aka Shamandar

Habibibi
03-30-2020, 10:44 AM
START YOUR LEGEND188774

☆ Heads Up! A new event focused on collecting 1MILLION KILLS is coming soon! Solo Legends fight to the death but with a dark twist winning spin:D

This week , in HONOR of the truly legendary Hard Core gamers, we have some special happenings inside ... So this week all Legends PvE events are open for all players!

☆ V.I.P.'S PVE CHALLENGE (100% It is a nice change of scenario for HC players) As officers and members, you are invited to attend �� The Final Push Challenge! With Special Guests! ��

PRIZE: Solstice Fire Star (450 mm +50mm)= 500mm
Sponsor: @Malkata and @Owt(50mm)

☆ This event starts at 10:30 pm Central time Friday the 3rd and runs until 10:30pm next Friday the 10th.

☆ Any issues, questions and registration, please contact any officers from leadership or @Malkata

Sponsor
03-30-2020, 02:52 PM
START YOUR LEGEND188774

☆ Heads Up! A new event focused on collecting 1MILLION KILLS is coming soon! Solo Legends fight to the death but with a dark twist winning spin:D

This week , in HONOR of the truly legendary Hard Core gamers, we have some special happenings inside ... So this week all Legends PvE events are open for all players!

☆ V.I.P.'S PVE CHALLENGE (100% It is a nice change of scenario for HC players) As officers and members, you are invited to attend �� The Final Push Challenge! With Special Guests! ��

☆ This event starts at 10:30 pm Central time Friday the 3rd and runs until 10:30pm next Friday the 10th.

☆ Any issues, questions and registration, please contact any officers from leadership or @Malkata

This is really doing well to keep the community alive. Good players should fight against good players. Fight alongside your friends:encouragement: That’s basically all I used to play and it’s where the most competitive players used to do. Id be happy to challenge you with a solo race through:encouragement:

Sumpoorsoul
03-30-2020, 02:56 PM
This challenge begins every WEEKEND! Duel, Challenge, and Adventure.
Players Vs Officers :eagerness:

We are excited to announce: OFFICER @Geraxx as our lucky grand prize WINNER of a DUEL challenge188780

Don't miss this awesome event and the opportunity to compete with our veterans players. :-)
Thanks a latte.

Be safe and remember to always remain helpful to each other in game!!

deadlystriker
03-30-2020, 05:16 PM
START YOUR LEGEND188774

Better hurry up if you want to join this contest:wink:

Test your skills against players from all over the WORLD by battling your way up the competitive ranked ladder.
Whether you're playing Solo or Co-op with friends, HC PvE Events is a highly competitive :wink:

P.S Observation: Players like the challenge and meaningful contest! Racing is definitely one of my favourites:applause:

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
03-30-2020, 07:55 PM
START YOUR LEGEND188774

Who's ready for <4 The Final Push Challenge?:hopelessness::loyal: Omg omg omg. Tytytyty sooooo much Bella :)

Legends are Born. Its a place to test your skills, team work and strategy.. Good luck to you all:loyal:

Cassidy
03-31-2020, 03:47 PM
Great job to everyone in the guild! :D

Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way! Dust off those weapons people, we gonna grind it out this weekend :applause:

Taenia
04-02-2020, 01:11 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO PLAYER VS PLAYER COMPETITION👏

GG EoE and @BB (This is a great opportunity for everybody) Events, like raids, have their own momentum. When players have fun, they'll want to come back every time.
Nice to see you all active and hungrrryyyyyy:smile::smile:

#1 again for the second time @Geraxx

Deadcentre⚔️:tongue:

The PvE event is hosted by: @BB & @Taenia

Thank you folks for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes! We do have a line group for guild members. Pm me your line ID and I'll add you to it.
meep meep
Love all you nabs <3

Habibibi
04-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Let's Hang Out!

In these challenging times, we are all navigating through uncertainty for ourselves, our loved ones and our community. Hope everyone is staying safe! Let's pray all this coronavirus pandemic ends soon.

Better hurry up188987
if you want to join this contest TODAY!!

(New) Guess It
Date: Saturday 6:00PM Central Time Zone
Prize: 1 object is equal to ..k gold reward
Register: Join the guess line and you're in!
Qualification: Any EOE15 member that want to have fun!

You will need to use your best observational and detective skills to identify the mystery object in this guessing-game activity. Don't miss this awesome event and the opportunity to compete with our guild players. :-)

Habibibi
04-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Let's Hang Out!

In these challenging times, we are all navigating through uncertainty for ourselves, our loved ones and our community. Hope everyone is staying safe! Let's pray all this coronavirus pandemic ends soon.

Better hurry up188987
if you want to join this contest TODAY!!

(New) Guess It
Date: Saturday 6:00PM Central Time Zone
Prize: 1 object is equal to ..k gold reward
Register: Join the guess line and you're in!

You will need to use your best observational and detective skills to identify the mystery object in this guessing-game activity. Don't miss this awesome event and the opportunity to compete with our guild players. :-)

Smile...it's Saturday! ENJOY your day, spread love, cheer and happiness to all those around you ♥ EOE 15!My best wishes are always with you.

Congratulations on winning the competition guy’s!!!

This victory is one feather in the hat and I know there are more to come. Looking forward for more achievements.

jaymt09
04-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Congratulations on your fantastic Victory @Elendralor & @Archcrest and @Satinn! You have made us proud. Wish you all the luck for future endeavors. It went extremely well and everyone had a fantastic time. Thank you for being so supportive everyone :banana:

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-05-2020, 08:07 PM
Bravo!
I would like to congratulate everyone involved in the very successful Player’s vs Player’s Event :D

Congratulations on your well deserved victory. Wish you all the very best in the future!

Thank you folks for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy having fun with us? We do have a line group for guild members. Pm me your line ID and I'll add you to it.
meep meep
Love all you nabs <3

Sneak peak from last night Kitten Counting, Ty Guys!!

Let's get some guild groups partying together again! & don't forget to add Coffee...everything is better with coffee :victorious:

Host: XUndeadGhoulX

Habibibi
04-11-2020, 09:52 PM
Happy Easter, Legends! These are difficult times, but tomorrow we will reflect on the greatest moment in history that should bring joy, peace, and hope to us all. May this Easter give us added strength to successfully overcome COVID-19 and create a healthier planet. Have a wonderful Easter!

We know our Legends love their PvP!

We are honored to announce our Honor Excellence PvP Award Winners @ FIRERAPTOR & @DRUGONN!

In first place, winning the grand prize of a 100,000,000 mm GOLD by: @FIRERAPTOR (Score points: 210,070)

Third Place Winner. (Bronze Medal)
Not too far behind @Fireraptor was @Drugonn (Score points:195,710)Winning the prize of a 75,000,000mm GOLD.

Wondering what's coming up after this event? I hope everyone will join me in a LEGENDARY shout out to our current Weekend Events! What do you think, Legends? Which of these are you most excited to learn more about? Let us know?
P.S: At the end of any event, the players that make it onto the event leaderboard will win event BIG PRIZES OR EXCLUSIVE ITEMS.

deadlystriker
04-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Happy Easter, Legends! These are difficult times, but tomorrow we will reflect on the greatest moment in history that should bring joy, peace, and hope to us all. May this Easter give us added strength to successfully overcome COVID-19 and create a healthier planet. Have a wonderful Easter!

We are honored to announce our Honor Excellence PvP Award Winners @ FIRERAPTOR & @DRUGONN!

In first place, winning the grand prize of a 100,000,000 mm GOLD by: @FIRERAPTOR (Score points: 210,070)

Not too far behind @Fireraptor was @Drugonn (Score points:195,710)Winning the prize of a 75,000,000mm GOLD.

Wondering what's coming up after this event? I hope everyone will join me in a LEGENDARY shout out to our current Weekend Events! What do you think, Legends? Which of these are you most excited to learn more about? Let us know?
P.S: At the end of any event, the players that make it onto the event leaderboard will win event BIG PRIZES OR EXCLUSIVE ITEMS.

Congratulations to our EoE 15 team for WINNING the PvP Leaderboard Event!!!

...and a big shout out to runners-up: PRONOOBS!!Jk :D

You guys fought hard. Thank you so much for taking part in the event. Our lucky winners will walk away with some generous prizes from Leadership..

Wishing you a season filled with peace, joy, and beautiful weather. Happy Easter EOE15! :D:D:D

Sponsor
04-12-2020, 02:54 AM

Congratulations to everyone so far:loyal:
True entertainers, and on top of that Champions :smiley_simmons:

Minora
04-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Congratulations to our champions,
you have shown strength and team spirit.
We are proud of you!

deadlystriker
04-12-2020, 08:29 PM
Sneak peak from today’s MINI EVENT :banana::banana::banana::banana: That Was Funny, Ty Guys!!

Thanks to everyone who participated , you all get a special treat!

Everyone wants success, but it only follows those who make a true approach to get it.

jaymt09
04-13-2020, 05:40 AM
Hello everyone!!

YOU ARE NEEDED ALL WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE NEXT WEEKEND!

Ty all for all the good times!!! Keep going the hard work to stay on top and have a lot of fun:applause:

Congratulations to everyone so far!

Habibibi
04-13-2020, 02:20 PM
START YOUR LEGEND188774

Greetings! On behalf of EOE15 and my team I would like to thank you all for participating in the competition!!!

We are excited to announce: Our Special Guests @Sidzejek our LUCKY grand prize WINNER of a Solstice Fire Star (450 mm +50mm)= 500mm
Sponsor: @Malkata and @Owt(50mm) ��

No matter how much shake-up will happen, this is not the end of our journey … It’s just a new beginning to the new challenge.
Good Luck to You All!

deadlystriker
04-17-2020, 10:31 AM
While the :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::l ove_heart: train of spite is running at full-steam, no doubt, the people ingame sure seem to be enjoying themselves:smile:

COME JOIN US AND TOGETHER WE WILL HAVE AN AWESOME 189587
Surprise Prize Cupcakes are a delicious, chocolatey cupcake, with a surprise with each bite!

Dust off those weapons people, we gonna grind it out tonight!!

Duel, Challenge, and Adventure.
Players Vs Officers
Prize: Depends how many participants registering.
Date: Friday, (8:00) 8:00-10:00 pm
Register: T-F / Contact any officer to register
Host:@Monbebee

Beat the Kill Contest Challenge 1K!!!
Date: Saturday (8:00) 9:00 pm
Register: T-F / Contact any officer to register
Host: @Gerald Chua

Boss Hunt Challenge
DATE: SUNDAY, (11:00)am CTZ

ENJOY your day, spread love, cheer and happiness to all those around you ♥ EOE 15!My best wishes are always with you.

Sumpoorsoul
04-18-2020, 05:12 PM
CONGRATZ TO OUR WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS OF THIS WEEKS PVE VS OFFICERS CHALLENGE! BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MORE!189645189646

Uptosts
04-19-2020, 03:39 AM
Nice.I always enjoy seeing the pictures on forums of all events which Eoe 15 guild conduct. And you all put efforts and work together like a family it's just outstanding. Keep this creativeness and activeness forever. Long live Eoe 15! And in advance good luck for all future events! Keep spreading happiness and positivity.

Habibibi
04-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Nice.I always enjoy seeing the pictures on forums of all events which Eoe 15 guild conduct. And you all put efforts and work together like a family it's just outstanding. Keep this creativeness and activeness forever. Long live Eoe 15! And in advance good luck for all future events! Keep spreading happiness and positivity.

Thank you so much for your kind words, valuable feedback and gracious support — all of which are very much appreciated sis:love_heart:

jaymt09
04-19-2020, 02:42 PM
“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.” “We are so grateful for your kind words @Uptosts.

Thank you all for participating in the competition!

Congratulations to our WINNER @BAHAMEEN :victorious:and to all of you who challenged yourselves with weekly competition ! We applaud your enthusiasm and hard work:victorious:

LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GREAT AND FRUITFUL JOURNEY IN NEXT DL EVENT WITH Y'ALL:love-struck:

Mini-Preview - Birthday Beach Gauntlet | Tokens!
An Update about Upcoming UPDATE!
+ STS WILL be doing a special event next week (circa April 23rd) to celebrate Dark Legends' 8th Birthday!
+ The Gauntlet (our most popular and most exciting type of event) is coming to Dark Legends.

Sponsor
04-19-2020, 04:05 PM
This guild is extremely helpful, social, and active i Highly suggest anybody both new and old to join this guild for fun times :vwink:
With love,
Asch

deadlystriker
04-19-2020, 06:22 PM

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We strive to provide our members with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.
As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-19-2020, 10:15 PM
Happy Birthday to You, cha, cha, cha.
Happy Birthday Dear SUMMY

Habibibi
04-20-2020, 11:08 AM
This birthday, WE wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today @Sum:D. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:love_heart:
We just want to thank you for all of your amazing efforts over the years!

Much Much love ^^
EOE LEADERSHIP
XO,

P.S:
People are always welcome and free to come take a look around.. an if it seems like the place you want to call home then youll be shown to room to kick your shoes off an make your self comfortable ^.^

deadlystriker
04-20-2020, 01:16 PM
This birthday, WE wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today @Sum:D. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:love_heart:

Much Much love ^^
EOE LEADERSHIP
XO,

P.S:
People are always welcome and free to come take a look around.. an if it seems like the place you want to call home then youll be shown to room to kick your shoes off an make your self comfortable ^.^

…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday SUM! :smiley_simmons:

Taenia
04-20-2020, 01:22 PM

Much Much love ^^
EOE LEADERSHIP
XO,

P.S:

Have a fantastic birthday,SUM!

Your feedback is appreciated Uptosts! Thanks! We send a heartfelt thank you to those of you who have already participated in our events always

No matter how much shake-up will happen, this is not the end of our journey … It’s just a new beginning to the new challenge.
Good Luck to You All with Birthday Beach Gauntlet | Tokens EVENT!

Geraxx
04-20-2020, 01:32 PM
PVE kill for gold event!! :D ty for participating and we all had fun tgt ^_^

Habibibi
04-21-2020, 03:06 PM
Get ready for a new adventure EoE 15!

Killjoy, all while earning festive new vanities, fireworks, and pets to celebrate the Year of DARK LEGENDS! The event is going on SOON!

Team up with friends from all over the world in this new event 189845
The Gauntlet
(and most popular and most exciting type of event)

These new bosses will be waiting for you soon. But don't expect them to take it easy on you! Have you taken any screen shots with your in-game lately? Tag us in them! We want to see the love on this day of this event ! 189846

Happy Birthday Dark Legends! It's been 8!legendary years since we started adventures in DL, and obviously, that calls for celebration...and CAKE.

Uptosts
04-21-2020, 04:28 PM
Fantastic!! Seems fun and the in-game screenshot thing sounds quite interesting. I think it's time to show up some skills on editing I guess everyone is good enough but it's not a competition what's more important is to enjoy and have fun, from me good luck to all! Sis you always bring something creative and come up with new energy for players that's really caring and it proves how much good connection u have with your guild members. <3

Take care! Stay Safe! =P

Habibibi
04-21-2020, 08:04 PM
Fantastic!! Seems fun and the in-game screenshot thing sounds quite interesting. I think it's time to show up some skills on editing I guess everyone is good enough but it's not a competition what's more important is to enjoy and have fun, from me good luck to all! Sis you always bring something creative and come up with new energy for players that's really caring and it proves how much good connection u have with your guild members. <3

Take care! Stay Safe! =P

Thank you again for the positive feedback @sis:victorious:
We'd love to see you stop by!
We'd love to have you if you're one of those people who have a spark for entertaining others and coming up with great ideas for the guild to bond together.

Btw: The team of officers, myself included, are doing our best to make sure this guild is the right place for everyone and that they feel a part of the family from the moment they join. However, it's also the guild members themselves who make this guild what it really is.

Stay Strong and Stay Safe!

Uptosts
04-22-2020, 02:54 AM
Thank you again for the positive feedback @sis:victorious:
We'd love to see you stop by!
We'd love to have you if you're one of those people who have a spark for entertaining others and coming up with great ideas for the guild to bond together.

Btw: The team of officers, myself included, are doing our best to make sure this guild is the right place for everyone and that they feel a part of the family from the moment they join. However, it's also the guild members themselves who make this guild what it really is.

Stay Strong and Stay Safe!

Yep. I agree :butterfly:

Habibibi
04-22-2020, 10:46 AM
On your special day, We wish you good luck.
I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.
Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday @Taenia! :love_heart:

Xo,
Leadership Team:love_heart:

deadlystriker
04-22-2020, 11:52 AM
On your special day, We wish you good luck.
I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.
Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday @Taenia! :love_heart:

Xo,
Leadership Team:love_heart:

Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday Tae!

anneowen
04-22-2020, 03:06 PM
Happy birthday tae xx

Davy_hook
04-23-2020, 08:08 AM
I love ur guild events, it is fun and make players more socialized,...
As a starter participating guild events much helped, winning some free golds..
Keep up guys, much love and support ^^

Taenia
04-23-2020, 09:28 AM

Welcome to the "Forums_DAVY".We are glad you joined us.:eagerness:

This is a good group of people, and there is a lot of good information and many knowledgeable members in these forums. I think you'll like it here.

See you around the forums and game!

Habibibi
04-23-2020, 09:39 AM

Welcome to the Forums!
Hey there, welcome to the DL Forums! I speak on behalf of all here by saying, I hope you enjoy your time here:eagerness: Remember, have fun here, and make some new friends!:angel:

deadlystriker
04-23-2020, 11:27 AM

The EOE15 team wanted to take a moment to welcome everyone to our new forums. We hope you'll enjoy your stay, and be a part of our awesome community.

Habibibi
05-06-2020, 12:04 AM

Happy birthday to one of the nicest people I have ever met. May this year be even more wonderful and blessed:vwub:

jaymt09
05-10-2020, 03:01 PM
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S to the lucky WINNERS:victorious:

I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the record number of participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time. You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here.

Thank you again all of you and hope to see you in future events and competitions.

Wolfrock
05-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Congratulations! To the Winners of The Riddles Contest. And a big thank you to Hexene for helping out with the event.

Habibibi
05-11-2020, 11:55 AM

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to welcome you and wish you much success for becoming a part of the EoE 15 Officers Team @Bahameen :vwub::cheerful:We believe firmly in the concept of teamwork and that each officer contributes directly to the Guild Family success.

We hope your experience here will be challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding. Again, WELCOME![

deadlystriker
05-11-2020, 12:17 PM
The day has come! WELCOME New Officer @Bahameen! Your continued perseverance and dedication to continue the work at hand is recognized and appreciated.

Let's give a big round of applause:victorious:

Main Officers (TMO): DEADLYCORPSE

jaymt09
05-11-2020, 12:18 PM
I would like to personally welcome our newest officer @Bahameen for becoming a part of the EoE 15 Officers Team!

Thank you so much for everything you are doing to help the entire family community. We are all grateful ...

Sumpoorsoul
05-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Congratulations @Bahameen! The guild leadership has spoken and you have each been awarded for your hard work!

For those of you who have been nominated your names have not been forgotten. New elections will come in the future. Keep up the good work and you will surely have a better chance next time!

Council of 17 Leaders:
COL: SUMBLACKDUDE

Msidgaf
05-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Congratulations to our New Officer @Bahameen! We thank the Guild and their guests, hosts and sponsors for their phenomenal support! Your generosity and dedication are inspiring

“We are not a team because we work together. We are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other.”

Council of 17 Leaders:
COL: DAISYDUKE

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Habibibi
05-11-2020, 01:42 PM
*PVE BOSS HUNT CHALLENGE*

Nothing so difficult but a challenge to accept! A dare to hunt the boss!
Our dearest members accepted this challenge with so much of enthusiasm.
PVE along with some chit-chat with the members this event turned out to be a great success.

We got our 3 winners! *_*

We are looking forward for more exciting and unique events in future.

Eye of Eternity as always making DL alive!
*Cheers*

10-05-2020
Host: Manxofxsteel & Bahameen

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
05-12-2020, 11:31 PM

You will be travelling to the Headquarters of Bun-Bun PICTURE , the world's angriest Easter Bunny. Bun-Bun is invulnerable, and he will chase you around :eagerness::eagerness:

Geraxx
05-16-2020, 12:22 AM
PVE KILL CONTEST!!

we all had a blast!! so many participants with to much fun for everyone!! see you again on our next event!! :D

Big thankyou to our host Aloloyaks and our sponser Geraxx

deadlystriker
05-16-2020, 04:40 PM
Well fought, Legends! Congratulations to everyone so far!

I cannot express enough of my gratitude and appreciation to you all (: Thank you all for your support, hard work, and diligence thru this season. With that said, as we approach the new season, we will be shifting the direction of our guild. While it was fun to compete in top leaderboard event we will be more focused on maintaining more of a relaxed and casual guild environment.
We here bring you the most dazzling and fancy suits in all of DL .

We are honored to announce our Honor Excellence BEACH BIRTHDAY EVENT Award Winners @ FIRERAPTOR & @GERAXX!

In first place, winning the grand prize of a 100,000,000 mm GOLD by: @FIRERAPTOR (Score points: 6,092,397)

Not too far behind @Fireraptor was @Geraxx (Score points: 5,879,342)Winning the prize of a Dark North Set.

Banana dance for EOE15!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ba nana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Woot Woot!!!

Habibibi
05-17-2020, 11:37 PM

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to welcome you and wish you much success for becoming part of the EoE 15 Officers Team @Aloloyask, @lxscotsman and @Davyhook. We believe firmly in the concept of teamwork and that each officer contributes directly to the Guild Family success.

We hope your experience here will be challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding. Again, WELCOME!

Habibibi
05-17-2020, 11:53 PM
Alright Ladies and Gents, here we go again…

What We Do:

We game with a purpose! Our gaming is intended to bring like-minded people together. We don't focus on just one aspect of the game, but wish to offer a fun experience no matter what kind of player you are. We accept any kind of player with any kind of experience, from noobs to veterans, so that everyone can have a good time in the guild.

Rules of Conduct:

Is a basic set of rules designed to outline the rights and protections that every player enjoys while playing in the Guild. Our purpose is to cultivate a safe, fair, and fun environment for all our players, and ensure that everyone has the right to play and enjoy the game.

Do you enjoy helping others in our community while having fun and meeting new professional people? When you join EoE15 Guild, you’ll make friends while you make a difference!

PS: Don’t be shy to throw questions if you had any?!?

deadlystriker
05-18-2020, 10:21 AM

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to welcome you and wish you much success for becoming part of the EoE 15 Officers Team @Aloloyask, @lxscotsman and @Davyhook. We believe firmly in the concept of teamwork and that each officer contributes directly to the Guild Family success.

We hope your experience here will be challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding. Again, WELCOME!

Greetings!

WELCOME New Officers! Guild are always fascinating (and busy!) and this year is no different. Many of our members find this time of year their most intense. Speaking of our team, we are in search for some talented new members to join us. We are on a serious growth trajectory and currently have several new positions open for officers l.
Any suggestions you have would be most welcome.
On behalf of all of here at EoE15 Leadership Guild we appreciate your interest and support:eagerness:

Senior Main Officers (SMO): DEADLYCORPSE

deadlystriker
05-18-2020, 10:36 AM
Alright Ladies and Gents, here we go again…

What We Do:

We game with a purpose! Our gaming is intended to bring like-minded people together. We don't focus on just one aspect of the game, but wish to offer a fun experience no matter what kind of player you are. We accept any kind of player with any kind of experience, from noobs to veterans, so that everyone can have a good time in the guild.

Rules of Conduct:

Is a basic set of rules designed to outline the rights and protections that every player enjoys while playing in the Guild. Our purpose is to cultivate a safe, fair, and fun environment for all our players, and ensure that everyone has the right to play and enjoy the game.

Do you enjoy helping others in our community while having fun and meeting new professional people? When you join EoE15 Guild, you’ll make friends while you make a difference!

PS: Don’t be shy to throw questions if you had any?!?

A BIG FAT WELL DONE AND A PAT ON THE BACK EVERYONE!!

People are always welcome and free to come take a look around.. an if it seems like the place you want to call home then youll be shown to room to kick your shoes off an make your self comfortable :eagerness::eagerness:

Ill keep my ears peeled for you knocking on our door when your ready then ma good man :eagerness:

jaymt09
05-18-2020, 11:42 AM
Please join us in welcoming the new 2020 incoming New Officers! Congratulations Aloloyask, @lxscotsman and @Davyhook.

In reality, being an officer is certainly work…but it can be rewarding IF YOU ENJOY IT. Some people are meant to be officers and some people are just meant to be awesome guild members. It’s up to you and the GM/leaders to determine which category you fall into.

PS: So many people don’t realize (or care) that there is a good amount of commitment to being an officer.

ELPO:@Rebelspirit aka @Fireraptor

Looking forward to saying 'hi!' to ya next weekend!

Davy_hook
05-18-2020, 12:04 PM
Get Excited!CALLING all fashionista fans! Let the fashion show of your dreams begin - lights, camera, action! Lol

The Most Dramatic Fashion-Show & Storytellers Stunts of All Time
Director: @Rebelspirit & @Davyhook
Main Judges: @Hearmeroar, @Murdler and @Xelovia
Sponsor: @Rebelspirit & @Bellariesoul

CONGRATULATION to all our winners! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes:)

Here is the outcome...

1st Place Winner:
2nd Place Winner:
3rd Place Winner:

Everyone who participated deserves a round of applause and a good drink tonight!:vwub:

191356 191357 191358 191356 191359

Sumpoorsoul
05-18-2020, 12:35 PM
Hi Legends! Howdy folks?
The team of officers, myself included, are doing our best to make sure this guild is the right place for everyone and that they feel a part of the family from the moment they join.

Congratulations to our New Officers @Aloloyask, @lxscotsman and @Davyhook.
I look forward to working with all of you this year to build on our outstanding achievements:victorious:

The role of a chapter officer is also extremely challenging, but incredibly rewarding. Great chapter Council leadership is also the key starting point for our team, because great officers inspire our members to engage more fully in their Guild experience.
The connection you form with our community when leading the Council is unparalleled to any other experience I have ever had, as a Council of 17 Leaders:

Davy_hook
05-18-2020, 12:58 PM
Get Excited!CALLING all fashionista fans! Let the fashion show of your dreams begin - lights, camera, action! Lol

The Most Dramatic Fashion-Show & Storytellers Stunts of All Time
Director: @Rebelspirit & @Davyhook
Main Judges: @Hearmeroar, @Murdler and @Xelovia
Sponsor: @Rebelspirit & @Bellariesoul

CONGRATULATION to all our winners! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes:)

Here is the outcome...

1st Place Winner: Noclue
2nd Place Winner: Dyngo
3rd Place Winner: Singkamas

Everyone who participated deserves a round of applause and a good drink tonight!:vwub:

Sent from my YU5014 using Tapatalk

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
05-18-2020, 09:22 PM
I’M SO HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN PART OF SUCH AN INCREDIBLE EVENT:love_heart:

Love this guild too much.... Our liddle home away from home <3 This is great for getting wiggles out and trying something new EVENTS!

Storm Rising PvE Event!

Director: @lxscotsman & @Monbebee
Sponsor: @lxscotsman

We do have a line group for guild members. Pm me your line ID and I'll add you to it.
:love_heart:

scotsmanx
05-19-2020, 05:24 PM
I’M SO HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN PART OF SUCH AN INCREDIBLE EVENT:love_heart:

Love this guild too much.... Our liddle home away from home <3 This is great for getting wiggles out and trying something new EVENTS!

Storm Rising PvE Event!

Director: @lxscotsman & @Monbebee
Sponsor: @lxscotsman

We do have a line group for guild members. Pm me your line ID and I'll add you to it.
:love_heart:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200519/a6ca811829cb6c3384f6965a7627aefc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Habibibi
05-23-2020, 11:10 AM
Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on where you are in the world!
:vwub:

#HappySaturday y’all!!✝️ Be blessed!! WE ALWAYS WIN!! Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone ! #MemorialDay2020

Be happy, be safe, be kind.

Be the reason that someone smiles today.

Stay positive.

Spread the #Positivealways stay true to your vision!

Please come celebrate Memorial Day! We would be honored if you could join us !!

:applause:

Habibibi
05-24-2020, 05:11 PM
EidMubarak to all my Muslim 191569 friends hope you have a wonderful day . I just want to say your all in my prayers I know that #COVIDー19 has changed your way plans..

#NotBeenAbleToSeeLovedOnes #AttendMosque or #celebratingAtHome

Taenia
05-24-2020, 05:32 PM
Don't you just love when we all come together and #celebrate ��

Even though we're #celebratingathome Happy Memorial Day 2020 ��

I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition QUIZ Greek or Norse and What's the difference .. has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the record number of participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time.

Host: @Wolfrock & @Taenia
Sponsor: @|darkmessiah| & @lxscotsman

You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here. Thank you again all of you and hope to see you in future events and competitions:applause::applause::applause:

deadlystriker
05-24-2020, 05:51 PM
:vwub:

#HappySaturday y’all!!✝️ Be blessed!! WE ALWAYS WIN!! Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone ! #MemorialDay2020

Be happy, be safe, be kind.

Be the reason that someone smiles today.

Stay positive.

Spread the #Positivealways stay true to your vision!

Please come celebrate Memorial Day! We would be honored if you could join us !!

:applause:

‪#HappyMemorialDay #USA‬

It's Your Long Weekend to Relax and Have a Fun BBQ. Enjoy with Good Friends, Family and Love Ones!! MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO FOUGHT AND ARE STILL FIGHTING ON OUR BEHALF!

Let's get this holiday weekend started right with our SURPRISE EVENTS! We are grateful to those who continue to support our family community. Can't wait to see all your smiling faces on Monday!

Sumpoorsoul
05-24-2020, 06:40 PM
#HappyMemorialDay

We are all ‪#InThisTogether ‬stay safe, and let's remember what this day is really about...pls continue to keep these men and women in prayer... #HappyMemorialDay EOE15!

Drinks and dancing till late! :redface:
Please join us to celebrate our SURPRISE EVENTS Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day 2020 in United States)
Don't miss these events and check back frequently to stay informed of our special events.. I look forward to hearing from you all soon:redface:

jaymt09
05-25-2020, 10:46 AM
Hey, guys! I just wanted to pop in real quick and wish you a very happy Memorial Day!
This weekend, we're especially grateful for our members participation. We hope you enjoyed Boss Hunt event!

Also, here are a few fun screenshots from our Boss Hunt moments..
HOST: @Rebelspirit & @Davyhunk
Prize: 15 MM
PARTICIPATION PRIZES: 2mm each participant..

CONGRATULATION to our WINNER @Metzgar! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes:)

This is all coming soon! :eagerness:

P:S Don’t forget, we have some special EVENTS going on this weekend! We're working on some great new things for this event--some shiny, some even a little spooky and fun events:eagerness:

But until then, we hope you all enjoy your weekend. Until next time, Legends! Drop us your questions and comments below.

Msidgaf
05-25-2020, 09:05 PM
HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND FAMILY!!

CELEBRATE • HONOR • REMEMBER

In memories of our heroes who sacrificed their life for us and for the FREEDOM. Thank you *Folded hands* Be safe, Stay Strong! God bless y’all!

Great job to everyone in the guild!

Congrats to all the winners! ..... Thank you so much Officers team!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200526/fd9a678215ef3146f1f3615d819047d4.jpg

Wolfrock
05-26-2020, 12:46 PM
Happy Memorial Weekend Everyone!

Thank you for everyone who Participated in the event “I hide you seek”

Hosts: Wolfrock & Frababen

The winner of the event was Wrathofhorus

Sumpoorsoul
05-26-2020, 02:16 PM
Hooooray!!!

Here i am! Always bringing the great news ~ ~ ~

Congratulations on another outstanding WEEKEND !!

We still have a long journey ahead of us, but we're working hard to make sure that all of our goals are fulfilled!

KITTEN COUNT EVENT!

Host & Sponsors: @Sumblackdude & @Ixscotsman
Prizes: SURPRISE

Council of 17 Leaders:

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
05-26-2020, 07:49 PM
Spread the word in game that it's up and ready to rock :P

•| REVENGE PVE EVENT |•

A Fun WOW Moment Reveals….

A great turn out for an awesome event hosted last night.

Thank you all to those who participated and 🥳 CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!
•| Host & Sponsors |•@Prnxponyboy & @Monbebee

Prizes:
1st Place: @Ixscotsman •| Prize |• Antler Mask
2nd Place: @Minora •| Prize |• Storm Khanda of Yndra
3rd Place: @Metzgar •| Prize |• Nightmare Sword

Including Participation Prizes :vwub:

We are so excited to host another contest for everyone... STAY TUNE! [/CENTER]

deadlystriker
05-26-2020, 08:12 PM
Greetings Legends!

The Hunt Boss 2 have returned!
All this and so much more waits for you in EOE15 , so what are you waiting for?
Get back in the game and have HAPPY HUNTING in town!

Also, here are a few fun screenshots from our Boss Hunt 2 moments..

HOST: @Rebelspirit & @Minora
PRIZE: 15 MM
PARTICIPATION PRIZES: 2mm each participant..

CONGRATULATION to our WINNERS ! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes

Ready, set, level up!

Don't forget, this Sunday 5/31/2020 we've got a SPECIAL EVENT coming your way... so keep an eye out for that! Maybe it calls for Teaser Weekend ? Stay tuned!

Looking forward to your questions and comments below! Have a MARVELOUS week!

Habibibi
05-27-2020, 11:43 AM
:triumphant:I am PLEASED to announce an event that will cure the infinite boredom that inevitably haunts every DL player that has reached level cap!

THE GREATEST EVENT:

Not only will you compete for GLORY HONOR and your LIFE you will compete for the GIANT PRIZE!

1st round: 20 Participants (10 participants will be eliminated)
2nd round: 10 Participants (5 participants will be eliminated)
3rd round: 5 Participants (3 participants will be eliminated)
4th round: 2 Participants

There will be ONE winner!
One runner up :applause:

Prizes for all the participants as well.

So, spread the word! Signup is now OPEN!

Register: Tuesday-Saturday/ Contact Main Host: @ Bahameen, @Rebelspirit, @Geraxx, @lxscotsman, @Davyhook @Frabaden

Time zone converter:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

SUNDAY 12PM CTS, 1:00PM EST, 10:00AM PST
SPONSOR AND HOST BY: @BAHAMEEN & @REBELSPIRIT

1st Round: Gala event in PvE:triumphant:

Description:When director says GO! Every killers goes to kill in any mission of their choice for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes count down, the director will invite the killers back in Guild Hall. Any killer that added the most PvE kills is Winner.

2nd Round: Gala event in PvP:triumphant:

Description:
PvP or Player Vs Player is a place where Legends are Born. Its a place to test your skills, team work and strategy..

Advice: Guild teams should gather in their guild halls, then communicate with the opponent guild to enter a CTF game. The guilds have sole responsibility for communicating with their opponents, so add the members of the opposing team as your friends.

3rd Round: DL Lovers Q&A :triumphant:

Description:

Let the hate flow through you in this Dl quiz, and find out which dark side user you' d be far away!

4Th Round: Best of the Best Legend
How to win points, impress JUDGES! :triumphant:

Description: Be honest, be humble, be enthusiastic. Show that you know your stuff, and be genuinely open to the judge's comments.
Your answer has four minutes to impress the JUDGES … go!

P:S Enjoy yourself And lastly - have fun:vwub:
Rock up to each event with a big smile:vwub:

Whether you walk away with a prize or not,if you made a truly great impression and had the guts to participate then personally I have to be the first to congratulate you ! ;)

deadlystriker
05-29-2020, 04:16 PM
THIS WEEK'S COMPETITION WINNERS

Congrats To All Of Our Winners & Thanks For Participating!

We try hard to keep everyone entertained here and keep involvement throughout our ranks. So in case there was questions in regards to what we do as Eternity guild here we go.

Family Fun Day - Minute to Win It!NEW EVENT!!

Host & Sponsors: @HEXENE & @DEADLYCORPSE

P:S Guild Challenges will be weekends tasks!!
Entertainment 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Habibibi
05-29-2020, 04:41 PM
The time has come to relax and rest with smiling eyes.
I hope your week has been pleasant, you cannot give up a dream just because one was not fulfilled. Everything has its moment if you have Fair & believe in you ��

#HappyFriday #DearFriends �� #HappyWeekend �� over mountains for everyone :love_heart: #BELLA ��

Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life. It’s a cycle!
You’re responsible for your OWN happiness, therefore
Be the reason someone smiles today..
Have everyone a wonderful WEEKEND!

Msidgaf
05-29-2020, 07:04 PM
Another successful 1-20 Event hosted by Dangerdoll and below is the winners of this great event!!!!!!! Tysm for all the wonderful opportunities!!!!! EOE15 FOREVER <3https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200530/6bdbef4f0d26878ad881379025253d19.jpg

Habibibi
06-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Great job to everyone in the guild! Congratulation to all our winners and thank you for participating. Check out all the great events we have going on. We have something for everyone. You Don't Want to Miss These Events!

HOST & SPONSOR: @Dangerdoll & @Daisyduke

PLEASE NOTE:
A new week long exclusive event is coming soon to Dark Legends:
#· "The Rise of Fel Teras" involves you and your friends protecting the unearthed coffins of several Ancient Elders from an onslaught of Hunters!
#· There's another one we're working on (currently called "The Blood Drive") where you / your team must deliver purified blood to friendly Vampires in the midst of a trench-war...

jaymt09
06-02-2020, 02:56 PM
Wow, Legends!
Lots happening last weekend, let's get to it! You knocked it out of the on this one! You're all so creative and good gamers and it was tough to pick just one winner. But, you've all been waiting so patiently so without further ado...

We laughed! We cried! We screamed! Thank you to everyone who took part in this BIG EVENT!

:love_heart:EOE’15 BEST OF THE BEST LEGENDS-MAY 2020:love_heart:

Grand event for the grand legends of all time...

Started off with a classy PVE GALA 1st Round, where our 12 TOP legends participated but only 10 QUALIFIED to the next round based on the kills they farmed in 10mins.

Our 2nd Round, was not less than a challenge PVP GALA round between 10 Participants and from there only 4 Qualified to our next round based on their 1VS1 kills.

Our 3rd Round was for all time LOVERS of DARK LEGEND. DL Loves Q/As round, where 4 TOP participants answered some challanging question related to Dark Legend and from here only top 2 Qualified for our last round.

Our 4th and Last round “EOE’15 BEST OF THE BEST LEGEND ROUND” We got it here,
Our 2 members,
“Noclue”
“Evilcreature”

Both answered some questions asked by our respectable JUDGES and they impressed them all with not only through their DL PERSONALITY but also in REAL PERSONALITY.

We are proud to annouce that our GRAND EVENT turned out to be really successfull and we are delighted to announce our WINNER: @NOCLUE

Winner , runner up and all the participants got surprize prizes.

SPONSOR AND HOST BY: @BAHAMEEN & @REBELSPIRIT
JUDGES: @Wolfrock, @Frabaden & @Prnx

We're working on a new events where you can race against other Legends. Wondering what's coming up after this event? But until then, we hope you all enjoy your week. Until next time, Legends! Drop your questions and comments below, and happy hunting!

Hypermental
06-02-2020, 07:54 PM
Had so much fun. Very interesting event here especially with the honor arena. I honestly like how it evens out players by making them have the same set of gems to pick from. Just want to give credit to everyone in eoe15. You all have done so much to keep this guild thriving for 5+ years. .

Habibibi
06-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Had so much fun. Very interesting event here especially with the honor arena. I honestly like how it evens out players by making them have the same set of gems to pick from. Just want to give credit to everyone in eoe15. You all have done so much to keep this guild thriving for 5+ years. .

Thank you so much for your kind words, valuable feedback and gracious support :applause::applause:

Taenia
06-03-2020, 01:45 PM

Thank you very much for your valuable comments and feedback regarding our Family :love_heart:

deadlystriker
06-03-2020, 01:49 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words, valuable feedback and gracious support:eagerness:

Froststorm
06-04-2020, 01:43 PM
please join us in discord for upcoming news,updates, and events https://discord.gg/EbkCaz

Habibibi
06-04-2020, 04:38 PM
please join us in discord for upcoming news,updates, and events
https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

Join us on Discord!

EOE15 Leadership has a new home on,

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text, whether you’re part of our gaming group..

If you’re ready to check it out, head over to https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ
You’ll need to create a Discord account (if you don’t already have one) and then you’ll be on your way.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Davy_hook
06-09-2020, 03:30 PM
YES! ANOTHER EXCITING WEEKEND!!

Congratulations the winners of another amazing EVENT !!

Make every weekends fill with joy is our mission, we're working hard to make sure that all of our goals are fulfilled!:untroubled:

BONUS PVE EVENT, MEMBERS ONLY!

Hosted by @Sumblackdude,@Davyhook & @Bahameen

1st winner : @Yourcreator
2nd winner : @Sychonitemare
3rd winner : @Vasc

Special bonus riddle winner : @Sychonitemare

Davy_hook
06-09-2020, 10:44 PM
YES! ANOTHER EXCITING WEEKEND!!

Congratulations the winners of another amazing EVENT !!

Make every weekends fill with joy is our mission!!, we're working hard to make sure that all of our goals are fulfilled!:untroubled:

BONUS PVE EVENT, MEMBERS ONLY!

Hosted by @Sumblackdude,@Davyhook & @Bahameen

1st winner : @Yourcreator
2nd winner : @Sychonitemare
3rd winner : @Vasc

Special bonus riddle winner : @Sychonitemare

Wolfrock
06-11-2020, 09:15 PM
Congratulations!!! To the winners of “Riddle Me That, Riddle Me This”

Winners: Sychonitemare & Reawakened

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
06-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Happy and relax Weekend :vwub:

●ஜ•*♡*• Wow, Legends!
Lots happening last weekend, let's get to it! You knocked it out of the on this one! You're all so creative and good gamers and it was tough to pick just one winner:vwub:

Host: Ixscotsman & Monbebee

Habibibi
06-14-2020, 12:44 PM
Happiness is
always beside you ..

🌼🍃🌼🍃🌼
#HappyWeekend
  to you all ˙︶˙

EOE15 NUMBER COUNTING EVENT WAS A WONDERFUL SUCCESS THANKS TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED AND CAME TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT. WE ARE A LOVELY FAMILY:love_heart::love_heart:

Host: @Ipsychol

I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition has been extraordinary!

deadlystriker
06-14-2020, 02:34 PM
Happy ‪#‬Sunday To All My Lovely Friends :victorious:

Hope All of You Have A Beautiful &
Wonderful ‪#weekend‬ :victorious:

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy & Take Care!

Gratitude is the memory of the heart :vwub:

Davy_hook
06-15-2020, 02:24 AM
HELLO!
Its been a fulfilled Week.
With alot of Good things happening around.
Take a break and have fun today.
Share a smile or Share a drink :vwub:
1st : @Troyxsold
2nd: @Reawakend
3rd: @Kaboomy

CONGRATULATIONS!! OUR WINNERS

Cheers champagne_glass A nice game mode for experienced players looking for challenge :vwub:
BONUS PVE KILL CONTEST :eagerness:

Host: @Davyhook & @ Sumblackman

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200615/69165dcdd150ce7396af2332be61777b.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200615/73724a48dc94ecd442ac79311f374bc8.jpg

jaymt09
06-15-2020, 11:20 PM
Great job to everyone in the guild! Ty Officers who always been active and kept this guild strong!! I would like to personally welcome our new OFFICERS @Frabaden & @Ipsychol

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200616/0346824c05c302e58d62549e52717e00.jpg

WHOS THE BEST!!!! EOE’s THE BEST!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200616/ffcbb336d3df531c82a9b0d4a2b7714d.jpg

We're all here to have fun! Enjoy the rest of the day and the weather. Stay safe, happy, positive and well guys
If you have questions or feedback about the new events, let us know in the comments.

Best regards from EPO!

Deusagor
06-17-2020, 05:05 AM
0-0

0-0

0-0

Habibibi
06-28-2020, 09:44 AM

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

The ‪#secret‬ of ‪#change‬ is to focus all of your ‪#energy‬, not on ‪#fighting‬ the old, but on ‪#building‬ the new

If you can’t do ‪#GreatThings‬,
do ‪#SmallThings‬ in a great way ❤️

MALE ROLE MODEL FASHION SHOW:vwub:
EVERYONE DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND HAD AWESOME ROLE MODELS AND GREAT STORIES

Host & Sponsor:@Serenitey
Judges: @Wolfrock & @Frababen

U have to expect we will be back !

Much Much love ^^

Sumpoorsoul
06-28-2020, 04:55 PM
Greetings Legends!

We would like to say a massive thank you to all who participated in this event. We try hard to keep everyone entertained here and keep involvement throughout our events. So in case there was questions in regards to what we do as Eternity guild here we go.

Cheers to even more years of fun heart heart Wishing everyone luck for the new event.

Habibibi
06-29-2020, 11:59 AM
EOE 15 HORROR MOVIE CONTEST!

Each world is full of amazing characters and great stories - and YOU guys are the heroes.

Attention vampires of all ages! Have you ever dreamed of creating your own horror movie? Do you think you have an awesome story line? If so the Ambassadors of EOE15 are looking for you! The EOE Team are currently looking into creating their next hit film and are accepting movie scripts from you vampires.
Tell us about your character and your experience in DL games! Let your creativity shine and spin us a tale for the ages! How did they come to be a vampire? What inspired them to become on of the Space Legends?
Tell us about their origins, one of their grandest adventures, or about how they came to their calling?

Who Can Participate In The Event?

Anyone can enter! All you need is a Spacetime Studios forum account or Discord

Rules
-The Leadership would like for you to create a trailer and movie title for your film.
- Only one entry per person
- English only, please
- Personal stories will not be considered, please only post about your characters.

When Does The Event Begin?
It starts today! Entries will be accepted from today through 7/20/2020 at 12am CDT!

Winners & Prizes

1st Place: Surprise
2nd Place: Surprise
3rd Place: Surprise

Good luck to all challengers!
Don't forget, the primary point of any and all challenges is to have fun!

Time zone converter:

Habibibi
06-29-2020, 01:15 PM
Well fought, Legends! Congratulations to everyone so far! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes:love_heart:

Here is the outcome...

In first place, winning the grand prize of a 100,000,000 mm GOLD by: @Hayashii (Score points: 1,406,990)

Not too far behind & @Hayashii was @Yourcreator (Score points:1,270,095)Winning the prize of a 75,000,000mm GOLD.

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS @PRNXFANCYPANTS & @MONBEBEE

Let's give a big round of applause :vwub::vwub:

Congratulations to everyone so far! Proud of everyone who grind their way up! It was a long hard run for everyone since every seconds counted.

Without further ado, please joining me in congratulating the following winner on her awesome points as well.
@Blackstabath (Score points:896,430)Winning the prize of a 10,000,000mm

We will PM you to organize granting your prize.

Questions and comments below, thanks!
Xo,

deadlystriker
07-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Happy 4th of July! Wishing you a fun and safe holiday. Thank you, brave service men and women for your dedication and selfless actions.

We want to send a huge thank you to everyone who supported the event and made it possible.Special Thanks to organizations...... one that would not have happened without your support and guidance along the way. ... You were wonderful😄

HOSTED BY: @Troyxsoldier

JUDGE 1: @DAISYDUKE
JUDGE 2: @SERENITY
JUDGE 3: @DAVYHOOK

Are you ready for a fresh new challenge?
Good Luck EOE15 ! Check back next week for more updates on what's coming up next in EoE 15!

Habibibi
07-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Bonjour les ami(e)s

Happy #4thofJuly! ❤️���� to all our American friends. Lots of love from the ‪# Leadership‬:love_heart::love_heart:

Stay safe and healthy!

‪Happy #4thofJuly all counties matter today not just America‬ 193864

Sumpoorsoul
07-04-2020, 01:23 PM
WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GO OUT N PARTY BUT WE CAN STILL GET TOGETHER AND SHOW OUR STRENGTH. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY. STAY SAFE AND ENJOY.193866

Sumpoorsoul
07-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Well fought, Legends! Congratulations to everyone so far! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

Storm Rising PvE Event!

Director: @Sumblackman
Sponsor: @Sumblackman

Whether you walk away with a prize or not,if you made a truly great impression and had the guts to participate then personally I have to be the first to congratulate you !

Best regards from CL!
@Sumblackman194082

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
07-08-2020, 08:48 PM

GOOD MORNING

______ ♥ Love is the bridge between you and everything ♥ ___ #♥ ____

I'm sure you are all resting up after the SCRAMBLE JUMBLE EVENT
– – I just wanted to pass along my compliments and congratulations on a great event!!

HOSTS: @Frababen & @Monbebee

Feedback or questions? As always, I'll be hanging out in the comments! Drop them below. And happy Thursday!

Geraxx
07-09-2020, 01:04 AM
PVE KILL FOR GOLD EVENT!

Host and sponsor: Geraxx, Monbebee and Frababen

Its amazing to see so many people come together and have fun! The more the merrier :D
Congratulations to everyone as u guys are all winners:) over 50 million gold won by all participants.

Sponsor
07-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Roses are red, I eat possums. Looking to join a guild where you can find glory and cool people? Join this guild cause it’s totally awesome:vwub:

Cassidy
07-09-2020, 01:39 PM
THURSDAY
Positive Attitude !!

࿐✿
JOIN US! We are RECRUITING awesome players! Contact us ingame, send us a message or just post a comment!

Happy Thursday Everyone, it’s middle of the week time.Have a beautiful day. Stay Safe! ❤️

Be kinder to yourself...
and let your kindness...
flood the world...

‪ ✿#BeKind‬ ✿

࿐✿

࿐✿

࿐ ✿

Habibibi
07-09-2020, 08:05 PM

Registration for the tourney opens today and runs until AUGUST 30th, 2020.
Host: @Troysoldier
Co-Host: @Doritos

Players who sign up for the Summer Camp will be randomly placed on a team. The randomization is done through a computer generated program so there is no human influence on the outcome. The player simply needs to select a time zone while signing up to insure they end up on a team that plays within their respective time zone. Each team will have have a designated time and date to play. Once you know your match time and fellow team members it is recommended that you get to know them better and if possible take time to practice together.

If you need to cancel your registration, contact us. After the teams are made you realize that you cannot play at a particular time, please let us know so that we can move you to a team that plays as a time in which you are available.

(ʘᴗʘ✿) Bahameen (ʘᴗʘ✿)
07-09-2020, 09:37 PM

The greatest Event in EOE15 Best of the Best League of Legends!

“JULY’2020” is back!

With joyous hearts, we invite you to attend the: | The greatest Event in EOE15 Best of the Best League of Legends! | Prize: S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E

This event starts at 11:00AM Central time.

A type of challenge that will help you proves that you're the best killer and survivor. It has strict and challenging rules.
Not only will you compete for GLORY HONOR and your LIFE you will compete for the GIANT PRIZE!

Time zone converter:

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
07-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Lovely mood for all!‪ #WelcomeJuly‬

‪ #Blessings to the countries that faced or still faces misfortune covid-19‬

‪ My prayer for those who suffer a loss ‬

‪God give you fortitude‬

‪Will be a guide in our lives to value‬:love_heart:

Way to go guys!
BTW, We host weekend guild events and many prize hideaways! Hope to see you all again! We're mega excited about it!

This weekend challenge is for YOU!

❉༺❀༻ Treasure Hunt ❉༺❀༻

Date: Sunday 6:00PM Central Time Zone
Prize: Surprise
Director: @Prnx & @Wolfrock & @Frababen
Sponsor: @Prnx
Qualification: Any level, any gender

❉༺❀༻ Aloaloyaks ❉༺❀༻
07-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Good afternoon dear friends. Happy weekend for everyone:victorious:
°•☆Keep your face in the sunlight and you will not see any shadow•°☆

Everyone really enjoyed our RACE PVE KILLS Event! It was a great time to bond with all our participants and new friends. The team had a great time and really enjoyed working with everyone and laughing together.

Host: @Aloaloyaks & @Bahameen

Congratulations to everyone so far! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes

Here is the outcome...

deadlystriker
07-12-2020, 03:31 PM
Beautiful Sunday, dear friends!

This weekend, remember that your smile alone can save a sad soul or heal a broken spirit.

Share your kindness with others and remember to have a blessed weekend.

Happy Weekend!!!
To prevent the spread of ‪#COVID2019‬ practice ‪#SocialDistancing‬, ‪#WashYourHands,‬
#StaySafe‬ and ‪#KeepYourselfHydrated‬

Join us on Discord!

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text, whether you’re part of our gaming group..

You’ll need to create a Discord account (if you don’t already have one) and then you’ll be on your way.

jaymt09
07-20-2020, 11:54 PM
Greetings Legends to all the PVP PLAYERS in DL!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200721/fa0bf4adc8e6ccda57fa430e65806c61.jpg

I am pleased to announce an EVENT that will cure the infinite boredom that inevitably haunts every DL player that has reached level cap! Don't forget, this Sunday 7/26/ 2020 we've got a SPECIAL EVENT coming your way... so keep an eye out for that!

So, spread the word! Signup is now OPEN..

[SIZE=5] ❉༺❀༻Honor CTF PVP TOURNAMENT ❉༺❀༻

Date: Sunday 1:00PM Central Time Zone
Prize: 500 Millions
Register: @Spiritrebel & @Monbebee
Qualification: LVL 51
Director & Sponsor: @Spiritrebel& @Monbebee

[FONT=Arial Black]How to Join:

1. Registration for the PVP TOURNAMENT #1 is now open until Saturday!

2. Buy your councils honor arena set gear

3. Teams will be assigned Sunday as players show up who took the time to register and are on time. (Be there 1hr early to start setting up teams)

4. There is no entry fee. The tournament is free-to-join.

5. Must be friendly thru the event and respectful towards our EOE15 guild! (NON TOXIC PLAYERS)

6. All participants must friend the Host in game. Her name in-game-name is: [CENTER]@Monbebee

Habibibi
08-09-2020, 08:09 PM

#HappySunday lovely friends!‬

Wishing all My Awesome Beautiful Friends a ‪#blessed‬ Beautiful Sunday, Enjoy it !!

A Fun WOW Moment Reveals…. Well fought, Legends! Congratulations to everyone so far! Proud of everyone who grind their way up! It was a long hard run for everyone since every seconds counted.

We cannot express enough of my gratitude and appreciation to you all (:

We are honored to announce our Honor Excellence The Rise of Fel Taras, the Ancient One... Winnersl!

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR MAIN SPONSOR: @Monbebee

Extra Sponsor: @ANNEOWEN

I just want to say THANK YOU to all my OFFICERS TEAM for EVERYTHING you guy's do to support our family.

Prizes will be awarded Sunday, August 9, 10pm Central Time (CST)

In first place, winning the grand prize of a Dark North Set by: @HARMVAMPIRE (Score points: 670,525)

Not too far behind 🙄 @HARMVAMPIRE was @SHIBUYAKOHO(Score points: 456,050)Winning the prize of a 60,000,000mm GOLD.

Fourth Place Winner.

The lucky fourth-prize winning was @ZEEZEEE(Score points: 445,100) Winning the prize of a 30,000,000 mm GOLD.

Get back in the game and have HAPPY HUNTING in town! ...we are tremendously excited by the things that are coming down in our family :applause::applause::applause::applause:

All the best to our team!:love_heart:

🍂EVENTS CALENDAR 🍂
(in business process) ON Friday August 14, 2020, Saturday August 15, 2020 & Sunday August 16, 2020

Please note:

We're constantly updating this calendar with events that all our participants will not want to miss, so bookmark this page and check back often. We are working hard to make sure this Calendar of Events is up-to-date by: August 11, 2020.

Some events may have changed so please verify prior to attending!

Novangeline
08-10-2020, 11:32 AM
See edit below

Novangeline
08-10-2020, 11:51 AM
EOE Lottery !
Date: Friday (No specific time)
Register: Friday-Sunday ..Contact any officer to register (we gonna assign two more officers to support the event)
Participation qualification: Any level, any gender. You will need 100k gold to enter EOE Lottery. Send gold to assigned Officers and you're done.
Result updater: @Novangeline / Contact @Novangeline for any questions
Sponsor: @Bellariesoul#3656 Please contact @Novangeline @Davy#6332 @onixlove#8736 @Monbebe#3972 @Frab#0702 if you have questions.

♦What is EOE Lottery? It's an online Guild lottery that is open for every members of Eye of Eternity 15. Weekly results and winner will be post on forums If you're Winner, then @Novangeline will send you the prize after the result successfully updated on recycleMonday 17 August 2020recycle
- @Novangeline will use a Random Pick Number Generator to draw out random digit result.
- If the digit from our system match to your digit, you're consider to be winner.

♦How to play? It's SIMPLE! You will need to send 100k gold to assigned Officer . You have to pick one digit number from 0-100.

The prize will also be depends on how many participants registered.

deadlystriker
08-12-2020, 05:31 PM

EYE OF ETERNITY 15 LOTTERY!

Life is a lottery that we've already won:victorious:

Host: @BELLARIESOUL & @SPIRITKING & @NOVANGELINE & @MONBEBEE & @JINXYBABE & @FRABADEN & @DAVYHOOK & @LIGHTNINGWATCH

Register: ON Friday August 14, 2020, Saturday August 15, 2020 & Sunday August 16, 2020
Daeadline: Monday August 16, 2020

Sponsor: SPIRITKING & BELLARIESOUL

FIVE finalists WINNERS will be awarded as follows:
♦️ $10,000,000 Grand prize
♦️ $10,000,000 Grand prize
♦️ $10,000,000 Grand prize for each of the Third, Fourth and Fifth places
♦️ 5,000,000 bonus for audience favorite (grand prize winner not eligible for audience favorite award)

If you're Winner, then @BELLA will send you the prize after the result successfully updated.
-@BELLA will use a Random Pick Number Generator to draw out random digit result.
- If the digit from our system match to your digit, you're consider to be winner.

Lottery Players, I wish you all GOOD LUCK!!

Habibibi
08-14-2020, 12:12 AM
Weekend challenges will give you goals, and add excitement to your day! Step away from normality and your comfort zone.. Add excitement and fun! Making someone laugh is one of the quickest ways to their :love_heart:

❉༺❀༻ Spot Me If You Can ❉༺❀༻

Host: ࿐ ࿐@Doritos & @Frababen & @Liquor ࿐ ࿐

Players faced exciting challenges to stay alive from the blood sucking vampires. Medics were assigned to revive the victims. And the people and the spy were tasked to find out who the culprits are.
Each player is given a role to follow. These roles determine the gameplay and their survival throughout the game. Trust no one but yourself and choose your decisions wisely!That was their mindset during the game.!

Victory belongs to the last ones standing!

We certainly are! (/ˆoˆ)/

.... and i think i'm gonna *sniff*...... so happy!

REVENGE PVE EVENT:smiley_simmons:

Host: ࿐ ࿐@Liquor & @Frababen & @ Lightningwatch ࿐ ࿐

Speaking Challenge: Everyone were invited to join a killing spree event that lasted for about 30mins. All levels were welcome to participate. Everyone had their chance to win according to the number of kills that they made within the span of the given time, but the event consisted of 3 MAIN winners, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placer. Everyone had a blast as they killed zombies on their chosen location.

Congratulations to everyone so far!

Keep going the hard work to stay on top and have a lot of fun:smiley_simmons:

Habibibi
08-14-2020, 12:27 AM

The greatest Event in EOE15 Best of the Best League of Legends!

“JULY’2020” is back!

With joyous hearts, we invite you to attend the: | The greatest Event in EOE15 Best of the Best League of Legends! | Prize: S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E

This event starts at 11:00AM Central time.

A type of challenge that will help you proves that you're the best killer and survivor. It has strict and challenging rules.

Time zone converter:

EOE’15 Best of the Best League’ JULY 2020.

This time it’s the second edition of this league. As we said, we will be bringing this grand event every month with more fun, excitement and also grand prizes.

As we have 4 rounds in it, best in each and every round makes the legend of the league in itself.

This time almost 16 participants participated from the guild leveled 51.
Best 8 proceeded to our next PVP round where we made them compete each other in VS and only 4 made their way to third round (Dark Legend Q/As) where only great legend qualified for the last round to impress judges.

Top two were, @JMMIN and @YOURCREATER.

The one who impressed our judges with great answers is @JMMIN.

@JMMIN became EOE’15 Best of the Best League’ JULY 2020 WINNER!!

We congratulate our dearest winner and everyone who participated and made efforts. Each and every participant got the PRIZE as per the efforts they did.

Winner and runner up got the GRAND PRIZE. Thank you everyone for participating. ✨

Host: @Bahameen & @Frababen

Sponsor: @Bahameen

Judges: @Wolfrock & @Troyxsoldier

Habibibi
08-14-2020, 11:33 AM
Happy Friday, Legends! I'm so excited to go on this adventure with you, Legends:victorious:

Become A Legend Leaderboard Event? "Everyone's A Winner"

Host: @BELLA
Sponsors: @BELLA & @Spiritking

Leaderboard Event | The saga of Fel Taras continues... We have an exciting leaderboard event for the build up and running up:banana::banana:

PRIZES for Final

TOP [1] GOLD prize of 100,000,000 mm
TOP [2] GOLD prize of 75,000,000 mm
TOP [3] GOLD prize of 50,000,000 mm
TOP [4] GOLD prize of 30,000,000 mm
TOP [5] GOLD prize of 25,000,000 mm
TOP [6] GOLD prize of 20,000,000 mm
TOP [7] GOLD prize of 20,000,000 mm
TOP [8] GOLD prize of 20,000,000 mm
TOP [9] GOLD prize of 20,000,000 mm
TOP [10] GOLD prize of 20,000,000 mm

IMPORTANT NOTES:

* Please check the new posting guidelines!

START AND END TIME

Start Time: Thursday , 8/10, 12:00am CT (Countdown)

EndTime: Thursday , 8/27, 12:00 CT (Countdown)

Until then--best of luck in your battles ..... EYE OF ETERNITY 15 ..... ! May the most honorable Legend win! Energy flows..

REWARDS
On August 27th, @BELLARIESOUL will provide rewards to Vampires that reach Top 10 Ranked players on the event leaderboard.

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS?

If you have any questions or comments, please post them. We will announce the winners soon!!!

I hope you're having a great week

kiluax
08-16-2020, 01:58 PM
Lol just lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiluax
08-16-2020, 02:01 PM
Damm eoe is so powerful gotta join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadlystriker
08-17-2020, 09:43 AM
Greetings Legends! Are you ready for a fresh new challenge?

Great participation and positive ^_^ It was great to see you all participating.

MINI EVENT!
Host: @Afkking
Co-Host: @Davyhook & @Troysoldier
Prize: SURPRISE!

Woot!!!! Congratulations once again to everyone for all the teamwork and time given to the guild. Well deserved it.
Keep it up and make it even better !

Habibibi
08-17-2020, 01:20 PM
The Biggest Lottery Winners!

LUCK FOR A LIFETIME
Winning is fun. Winning every day for the rest of your life is even better.

Hello everybody!
You know how much we love announcing winners here on EOE15? In fact, we do it quite often! But there’s nothing we love more than announcing our EoE 15 lottery winners! And that’s exactly what I’m going to do today.

Well let me just say, we were ASTOUNDED by the response we got from all of you! You guys are the BEST and we THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
And now it’s time for the part everyone’s been waiting for…I can finally announce our EoE 15 LOTTERY Winners!

Are you ready?????

CURRENT WINNING NUMBERS

*** 2020-08-17 / 10:38:05 ***

FIVE finalists WINNERS will be awarded as follows:
♦️ 10,000,000 GOLD Grand prize
♦️ $10,000,000 GOLD Grand prize
♦️ $10,000,000 GOLD Grand prize for each of the Third, Fourth and Fifth places

20. Wwwooofff 🎫 R-By: @onixlove#8736
41. Shibuyakaho 🎫 R- By: @Frab#0702
52. Botnet 🎫 R-By: @onixlove#8736
95. Hagz 🎫 R-By @Frab#0702
163.Hypermental🎫 By:@Jinxybabe1573

♦️ 5,000,000 bonus for audience favorite (grand prize winner not eligible for audience favorite award)

186. Troysoldier 🎫 R- By: @Monbebe#3972

192. Lightningwatch By:@Jinxybabe1573

172. Davyhook Gift 🎁

We love each and every one of you!
Be sure to keep your eye out for even more exclusive blog prizes in the future!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
08-27-2020, 11:13 PM
We want to tear vampires world apart:vwub::vwub:
Doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:

Habibibi
09-01-2020, 12:15 PM

EOE15 B-I-N-G-O lottery!

Playing online bingo is really simple, as the hardest part – keeping up with the bingo calls – is done for you! Get ready, get set, go!

Grab your daubers because it’s time for B-I-N-G-O! Join us for a fun bingo night with your friends. Sign up now. You might be able to win a special prize. I wonder what it might be.

☼ We also have a big jackpot!

Simply follow the calls from our Bingo HOST <@496671616525271085> @Frab#0702 @Wolfrock#0076 and try to be the first person to get BINGO!

Since this is a special EOE15 B-I-N-G-O, only those who participate in are eligible to win one of these bonus prizes (chosen at random).

����*♀️Bingo rules are fairly simple ...☝️First of all, you will need to buy your tickets. Our online
B-I-N-G-O tickets line cost from as little as 200,000 k and are available before the start of the game in the bingo guild hall. A random Bingo generator will pick the winning numbers...this event should move forward rather quickly allowing us to do multiple rounds for more winners. If you are the winner and you want to play in the other rounds you will need to purchase another line.

:applause::applause:However, anyone can participate in, so be sure to sign-up if you haven't already! We can't wait to "see" you all there! Thank you, your support is appreciated! I am so deeply grateful ��

Sumpoorsoul
09-03-2020, 06:56 PM
THANK U ALL FOR JOINING OUR LITTLE SQUATCH PARTY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CYKOPRINCESS! ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MONBEBEE WHO COULD NOT ATTEND!

GO GO EOE!215418

Wolfrock
09-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Congratulations!!! to The Boss Hunt Winners:

Evolydnas,
Shibuyakaho,
Abracusreturn,
& George

Thank You to all those who participated in the Boss Hunt Event 😁

Habibibi
09-05-2020, 12:45 PM

A Worthy Long Weekend! It's Labor Day weekend! What are you getting into? BBQ? Party? Shopping? What's the plan?

As we prepare to celebrate Labor Day, we have so much gratitude for the talented and committed members who show up every day to keep our guild active. We wish you and your families a relaxing and enjoyable Labor Day Weekend!

Just stay ‪#Kind‬ ‪#Loving‬ to
each other.

You all have beautiful souls
and are so precious.

Let that be the part of you
that shines.

So much :love_heart: to you all!

deadlystriker
09-05-2020, 01:08 PM
As #LaborDay weekend approaches, I encourage each of you not to let your guard down.

EOE15 wishes everybody a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.

Celebrate the 2020 ‪#LaborDay‬ with us!

“Everyone is being extra mindful and extra respectful in our family– I’m happy to see everyone taking this seriously while having still getting together and having fun.”

And Dear Summer, please don't go!

Sumpoorsoul
09-08-2020, 02:45 PM
THANK U EOE FOR PARTICIPATING AND CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!

BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!219850

jaymt09
09-08-2020, 03:18 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/59c754cd3ab4c2edf8ab5ec23b99c254.jpg

deadlystriker
09-08-2020, 03:52 PM
Great News for all fans of Vampires! “DON’T worry, I don’t bite,”

Enter the world of
The Vampire's FASHION WEEK Endless Night !! One of the most famous and recognizable is the Vampire style. "Vampires pretending to be humans pretending to be vampires ... How avant-garde!"
A Call For More Romance...

The thing is, I want to do something new with the themes that pop up in vampire literature. A lot of vamp stories revolve around concepts like love, lust, violence and the role of modern-day vampires. However, I want to take a different approach.

Please just blow our minds and make us think of eternal life and, of course, eternal love. If you are also crazy about vampires and decided to incorporate them into your big day, these ideas are for you. But you could wear outfits that fit the dark theme of Vampires...

This is definitely an experience you wouldn’t wanna miss if you appreciate some adrenaline in your system. Vampires don't just get the blood flowing—they get the blood flowing. They are still mostly human, and they have needs and desires beyond the thirst for blood.

(ʘᴗʘ✿) Bahameen (ʘᴗʘ✿)
09-09-2020, 08:52 PM
:applause:Happy September to you my lovely EoE family team!

For many its a season of returning to school, work, and it marks the beginning of the holiday season! In EoE September also brings us a newsletter devo month! Brace yourselves!

I am very excited for these new events and I really hope to see many of you there. Our weekend events have been going really strong over the summer. Lots of progress is being made and lots of bosses are being killed. As of right now the back-to-school schedules should not interfere with our weekly Fabulous events so we hope to see you on. As a reminder we welcome any skill level for these events, whether you are a noob or a pro, come join us as we fellowship together!

In other, happier news, we are very happy to welcome Lightwatch, Doriitos, liquor and Vampiness, to the officer team! We welcomed you all to the team, we are thrilled to have you!

• September Tip of the Month •

If you don’t already know about discord then I am sorry to say that you have been missing out on some WONDERFUL community. It has been such a blessing to connect with you all a bit more outside of the game. Join our discord, connect with us there, lets grow and strengthen our relationships.. You can find an active invite link for discord in the message of the day on the guild panel in game. Simply copy that link into your internet browser and follow the prompts to get yourself in our community. I sincerely hope you will join us!

❉༺❀༻ Aloaloyaks ❉༺❀༻
09-09-2020, 09:16 PM
I hope you ALL have been enjoying awesome events. For those of us old timers it’s bringing back a lot of old memories from the first LB events. It’s fun to see some of the old things return and it’s fun to have a reason to go back in DL. Seriously, does anyone ACTUALLY go there for fun? Anyway, it’s been fun and I hope you’ve been enjoying it and getting lots of great rewards!

JOIN <EOE15>GUILD EVENTS TO WIN GOLD & BIG PRIZES!! FANTASTIC FUN..Join TODAY:)

Our leadership is pondering a Fashion night, Regular or semi-regular mini events, Guild missions, Count bosses and PvP events.
In order to make any of these happen we need to know interest levels! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, if you have any interest in any of these please reach out to one of the officers in game and we gonna invite you to our family. You can also let us know on discord. On that note: if you’re not part of our discord community you missing out on a whole bunch of fun and a whole lot of blessing!

Thanks to discord we can now commune whether we are in game or not!

Sponsor
09-10-2020, 01:08 AM
I hope you guys have been enjoying the game the last few months. I know I have, I’ve been able to get on a bit more frequently online and I have so enjoying seeing some of you there. There are some exciting new things to tell you about (though some of it may be old news, that’s the downside to a quarterly story 😂 ).

First of all I am happy to welcome new Guild Officers:love_heart:

In the meantime though, if you need me I’ll be on the couch watching chick flicks, eating chocolate and dreading the end of nap time :love_heart:

Habibibi
09-10-2020, 12:13 PM
“Happy Thursday everybody! Wishing everyone a Terrific Day!! It's all a mindset! Stay positive! ✌️ ”

We host events to enhance innovation and focus on passion. These events include monthly and weekly events! For more information on attending one of our events, visit our page:https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

As of Thursday, September 10, all scheduled and/or approved public events are postponed until further notice. We will do our best to update this page with news on postponed or cancelled events soon.

New Event Coming up soon!

ThinkUp Sunday : Share Your Passion-Act Of Kindness!

Get ready for the "Deadly FACE THE BOSS" Event!!!

Enter the world of The Vampire's FASHION WEEK Endless Night !! One of the most famous and recognizable is the Vampire style.

Vampires Vs. Witchs Vs. Werewolves Vs. Zombies Quiz Night!

Cheers to even more years of fun <3 <3 Wishing everyone luck for the new event:

The Blood Forge Factory event returns for one week starting on 9.10!

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?525639-2020-09-10-Content-Update-(278078)&p=3339294#post3339294

deadlystriker
09-14-2020, 12:16 AM
Hey everyone! Can I just say--WOW. Legends! We hope you had wonderful and relaxing weekend , when you weren't fighting zombies, that is! The Blood Forge Factory Event is in full swing and you guys are killing it, literally and figuratively, on the Leaderboard. Congrats on your achievements so far, and good luck in your final climb to the top guy’s. Then, next week, keep your eyes peeled for a little something for all:victorious:

Congrats to all winners! And thank you for participating!

1-20: A Fun Counting Challenge!

Host:@Frababen & @ Davyhook
Sponsor:@Monbebee

Habibibi
09-14-2020, 05:58 PM
Good morning! Happy Sunday!
Your OPINION is not my REALITY, the best REVENGE is MASSIVE SUCCESS..
Take a moment to APPRECIATE how far you've COME

NO CAP!

GAMES FOR ALL!!
Bingo, slots, tournaments and even a live lottery! We just wanted to take a moment to congratulate our BINGO winner and say a big THANK YOU to all of you who played!

We are pleased to see our bingo players taking away big winning as that's the whole idea behind our ONLINE BINGO games. Giving away big amounts of winnings to players is just a chained reaction as we see it as people play to win and we love to see our players win as that's what makes us who we are today.

Thanks so much for playing along!

Hamburger Time
09-19-2020, 05:05 PM
Friendly, organized guild..

Sumpoorsoul
10-04-2020, 01:00 PM
You Legends thought you could have a house party without a party crasher noticing? Think again!
Our Newest GERAS GOOD LUCK AND FAREWELL PARTY EVENT!

Host: SPCO:@Sumsquatch

Enjoy! We'll see you soon to fight alongside you in our next events. 224200

Novangeline
10-05-2020, 03:42 AM
Part 2 of Riddles

Habibibi
10-06-2020, 11:14 PM
Hello, world!‬

| - Music Battle - | Sing it or Shout it Lyrics - |

Hosted by: @Frababen & @Monbebee
We announce our WINNERS for girls' and boys' teams..Both teams played awesome this weekend🤩

Congratulations go out to the Boys Team!

👯 LIQUOR 🍸 8 POINTS (GIRL’s Team)
🐺 Wolfrock 6 POINTS (BOY’s Team)
🤠Hagz 3 POINTS (BOY’s Team)
(angel) Angelbreeze 3 POINTS (BOY’s Team)
☘️Sumsquatch 2 POINTS (BOY’s Team)![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

🙈Hide-N-Seek👀

Hosted by: @Frababen and @Friends

They hide and you seek! Fun at all ages! Can’t ignore a game of scary hide and seek! It made me think of the games I played in my childhood and start my day with a laugh and smile. Very funny event today! Everyone had fun :) Always remember, Laughter is the best medicine!

Bring out the Cake and Let's Party 🎉

•1st Round Winner: Atryna
Hidden Alt: Deadlysheep

•2nd Round Winner: Atryna
Hidden Alt: Youaremyfate

•3rd Round Winner: Aragaanid
Hidden Alt: Neinth

•4th Round Winner: Kashdoll
Hidden Alt: Cptblackbeard

•Bonus Round Winner: Ciozufreib
Hidden Alt and Sponsor: Cadetblue/Anneowen

Top 6 Ranked PVE players on the event | - "Kill The Beat" - |

Hosted by: @Frababen & @Monbebee &Liquor
Sponsors: @ Monbebee & @Frababen & @Anneowen

Six finalists WINNERS are:

1. Geraxx 4598
2. Soul 3933
3. Afkking 3225
4. Vampi 2301
5. Liquor 2300
6. Babyyoda 2229

3 Rounds Kitten Counting Winners

Geraxx
Xgummybearsx
Lexivamp

The COUNTDOWN is ON! 🤩 We have something special that’s got everyone doing double takes!

Are you interested in participating in the next contest?

If you have questions or feedback about the new events, let us know in the comments.

Best regards,

Habibibi
10-14-2020, 12:11 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Outfit Contest!
Entry starts on: October 15, 2020 11:59AM EST.

This month we recognize breast cancer awareness.
This particular month means allot to me as it runs in my family and I have lost allot of people to this horrible thing.

HOST:@Bellariesoul & @Sumsquatch

So in light of it I will be holding another outfit contest!
The theme is:
Pink for awareness!
By this I mean i want to see your breast cancer awareness spirit. Be creative!

Rules:
•Editing Allowed!
•Must have a background
•Must have pink!
•One photo only
•One entry only
•Must be appropriate

PRIZES:
1ST:SURPRISE
2ND:SURPRISE
3RD:SURPRISE
Deadline: October 31th 9am EST

deadlystriker
10-19-2020, 12:02 PM
"RUNES OF MAGIC BOSS HUNT"

Hosted by: @Higz & @Frababen

Round 1:
Winner: UZIKAEBEV
Prize: 5,000,000

Round2:
Winner: Wwgombelz

Round 3:
Winner: UZIKAEBEV

Participation Prizes: 20,000,000 mil GOLD

I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time. You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here.

🙈Hide and Seek👀
Hosted by: @Frababen

They hide and you seek! Fun at all ages! Can’t ignore a game of scary hide and seek!

Bring out the Cake and Let's Party taday!

•1st Round Winner: Minora
Hidden Alt: Sumthindivine

•2nd Round Winner: Babyprince
Hidden Alt: Missidgaf

•3rd Round Winner: Monbebee
Hidden Alt: Kerrilian

•4th Round Winner: Hagz
Hidden Alt: NVNM

•Bonus Round Winner: Higz
Hidden Alt: Melox

Thank you so much dear officers for helping out and thanks to everyone who participated and made the event happen.
Special thanks to @Monbebee and @Wolfrock!

Wolfrock
10-19-2020, 01:25 PM
Special thanks to everyone who participated in our Werewolves vs Vampires Team challenge!

Congratulations to everyone were on Team 3.

Habibibi
10-19-2020, 01:29 PM
The moment many of you have been waiting for has finally come. . .

We Celebrate 2020 Heros, Champion Survivors And Loved Ones!

This event is to recognize everybody: the survivor, all involved in the life of a survivor, doctors, staff and family members, to celebrate another year of survivorship, to remember loved ones to appreciate all involved before, during and after cancer journey.

Its time to share some support!

EoE 15 Leadership, would like to say a massive thank you to all who participated in this event, you all went to such a great effort and we loved seeing all supporting BCA!

Just as you’d speak positively to someone else to help keep the person on track, talking to yourself is a way to guide and motivate everyone. Continue to make consistent choices and take daily actions and work hard at what you love, no matter what the challenges are.

Sponsor
10-19-2020, 04:21 PM
Thankfully, it's still possible to enjoy many of the benefits of your events Bella. Please accept my apologies for missing the event:concern:

(ʘᴗʘ✿) Bahameen (ʘᴗʘ✿)
10-19-2020, 09:55 PM
SHOUTOUT to all of our participants this weekend!

We want to see your best pink outfits to honor October as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 2020 has been a powerful reminder that we are all in this together, and our choices and actions have the power to protect the most vulnerable among us in a big way.

Habibibi
10-20-2020, 03:15 PM
Welcome to our Spooky Halloween IGN Raffle!

It’s that time of year again! Pumpkins, ghosts, goblins, werewolves. All manner of spooky creatures etc. to celebrate the time of the year dedicate to horror!
To celebrate the best season, the best month, and the best holiday, we’re holding a IGN raffle.

Host: @Loyalking & @Lightingwatch & @ Frababen & @Monbebee & @Liquor & @Higz
Sponsor: ꧁♡☯♛BELLA ☯♡꧂

��Only 500 raffles tickets are available.

You will need 100k gold to enter Spooky Halloween IGN Raffle! Send gold to assigned Officers and you're done.

��There are no limits to how many tickets you can purchase. .....

So, let’s talk prizes!

This will be our BIGGEST raffle yet with over 100,000,000 mm in prizes up for grabs.

In the spirit of Halloween, this bundle contains all manner of spooky goods with a little something for everyone, no matter their tastes!

ALL 10 WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM! Winners will be notified by the requested contact method according to their IGN RAFFLE.

Raffle entry starts on: October 23rd, 2020 11:59PM EST.

The deadline for the raffle is October 31, 2020 11:59PM EST.

Thanks as always for your continued support and interest in what we do. We wouldn’t be here without you. Everything we achieve is because of your support!

Its time to share some fortune!

❉༺❀༻ Aloaloyaks ❉༺❀༻
10-20-2020, 09:26 PM
RAFFLE TIME!!!!! ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ Join the Fun..

Come roll the dice...it could be your lucky night! Please contact us if you would like to join the Spooky Halloween IGN Raffle or if you have any questions ...

Have fun with these games, and hopefully they’ll help to make your time apart much quicker!

Habibibi
10-21-2020, 01:08 PM
The spookiest time of the year is quickly approaching:
Halloween will be here soon. The very best way to get into the Halloween spirit is PLEASE contact us if you would like to join the Spooky Halloween IGN Raffle..226252

Check back again because you never know what at-home fun will be haunting you soon. Meanwhile, enjoy many more #EoE15HalloMoments.. Spooky Season is officially upon us you guys and we are LIVING for it!

Habibibi
10-31-2020, 02:49 PM
THE DAY HAS ARRIVED EoE 15!

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !!! to all vampires and werewolves, ghosts and ghoulies. Yummy yummy here comes CANDY!!

Enjoy the funniest, scariest, and darkest #Halloween this year. Yes, get your candies for sure! #Halloweenwishes to all!We ready to spook all night long~

And some more good news:

Join the Spooky Halloween Screenshot Contest! ��

Saturday , October 31th, 2020
@ 5: 25 PM CDT

Prepare for an unforgettable full moon wish! Dress up your best and join the magical universe of the lunar creatures to put a spell against bad spirits.

Five different voices were calling your name and whispering, "Dare to come play...?

Take some spooky pics and hang out in the chat for games and opportunities to win prizes later on ��

To enter the contest, you'll need to take an in-game Screenshot showing off your spooky Halloween costume ��

Oh, and most important: What is to be won? As you all seem to love EoE as much as I do, the winner will receive this lovely SURPRISE MASK !

The contest ends on Sunday, November 1st 2020 at 2:00pm PT/11:00pm CET. All screenshots that are posted afterwards will not be considered. We will choose the winner from the posted screenshots and contact him & her afterwards on Discord.

Good luck to all of you! And Happy Halloween! ��

deadlystriker
11-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Wishing all My Awesome Beautiful Friends a ‪#blessed‬ Beautiful WEEKEND ,Enjoy it !!

Become A Legend Leaderboard Event? "Everyone's A Winner"

Host & Sponsor: ♛❝ BELLA ❞♛

II♛❝ DARK LEGENDS 💉 HALLOWEEN 💉 GAUNTLET EVENT WINNERS ❞♛ II

Here is the outcome...

Congratulations to everyone so far! Proud of everyone who grind their way up! It was a long hard run for everyone since every seconds counted.

Prizes will be awarded Sunday, November 8th 2:00 pm Central Time (CST)

First ♛ Place Winner. (Gold Medal)
In first place, winning the grand prize of a 200,000,000 mm GOLD by: ⪻𒈞 ♚ SWFTZ ♚ & ♚ CRIMEMASTERZ ♚ 𒈞⪼(Score points: 1,583,484)

We would like to say a massive thank you to all who participated in this event. We try hard to keep everyone entertained here and keep involvement throughout our events. So in case there was questions in regards to what we do as Eternity guild here we go.

Are you ready for a fresh new challenge?
Good Luck EOE15 ! Check back next week for more updates on what's coming up next in EoE 15!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
11-07-2020, 01:09 PM
☠☠

Spooktacular Halloween on a BOO-tiful night ☠ ☠ Boo from the crew..

•| REVENGE PVE EVENT |•

A Fun WOW Moment Reveals….

Host: Yagamisquad & Frababen & Wolfrock

Proud of you guys and your continued accomplishments in the game. Really Great time this weekend!

1st Place Winner: Geraxx
2nd Place Winner: Pizzakiller
3rd Place Winner: Vampiness

Only good vibes allowed here! Check out Peace, Love, Grad for a grooooooovy time.

������ Fascinating Animals Trivia!!

Can I just say--WOW. Legends! We hope you had wonderful and relaxing weekend , when you weren't fighting zombies, that is!

‪ ・゚・⚜ WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT‬⚜ ・゚・
‪ ‬
‪Congratulations to the winners of our Halloween Creator Contest! Also a huge shout out to everyone who entered.‬

Host: ・゚・⚜ Loyalking & Ageratum ⚜ ・゚・

(ʘᴗʘ✿) Bahameen (ʘᴗʘ✿)
11-07-2020, 01:34 PM
HELLO! Spooktacular Music Contest!
WINNERS 🍁
Its been a fulfilled Week.
With alot of Good things happening around.
Take a break and have fun today.
Share a smile or Share a drink 🍷

CONGRATULATIONS!! TO OUR WINNERS!!

1st : @IGN: Necn
Song:Haunted Heart
Artist:Christina Aguilera
Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YC8XLAM8-bI

2nd: @IGN: Theghostqueen
Artist: Beyonce
Song Title: "Haunted"
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/K4r4lysSgLE

3rd: @IGN: Froststorm
Song Title Dracula
Artist Mystic Prophecy
https://youtu.be/Eu1CtP6zJ54

@everyone who participated deserves a round of applause and a good drink tonight!

We are so impressed with all the entries for our EOE15 _FavoriteHoliday 💥 #TWINNING competition.

Host: ꧁࿇ Frababen & Monbebee ࿇꧂

Holidays are celebrated during different months every year and we all have our favorite holidays. Holidays have always brought us joy and nostalgia and we celebrate it to commemorate the significant events that took place in the world. It is best celebrated with the ones we love and the ones we cherish. It's about time you guys have shared your favorite holiday with us in this splendid contest and we are very delighted to look at these mesmerizing screenshots that you have taken with your friends and these fascinating stories you have written. And now, we would like to announce the following winners of this contest:

1st Place Winners:

♛☢ Higz & Hagz 🏆

2nd Place Winners:

♛☢ Loyalking & Eow 🏆

3rd Place Winners:

♛☢ Sumnivorous & Geostorms 🏆

4th Place Winners:

♛☢ Diorbunny & Uzikaebev 🏆

Habibibi
11-07-2020, 01:55 PM
Good morning! Happy Weekend EOE15!

Its time to share some fortune!

RAFFLE TIME !!!!! ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

You know how much we love announcing winners here on EOE15? In fact, we do it quite often! But there’s nothing we love more than announcing our EoE 15 IGN RAFFLE winners! And that’s exactly what I’m going to do today.

Well let me just say, we were ASTOUNDED by the response we got from all of you! You guys are the BEST and we THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ And now it’s time for the part everyone’s been waiting for…I can finally announce our EoE 15 IGN RAFFLE Winners!

We are honored to announce our WINNERS!!!

Congratulations, You Just Won a Jackpot!

<@AFKKING>
Prize: 100,000,000 mm GOLD

TEN IGN RAFFLE WINNERS will be awarded as follows:

Round 1:
Winner: <@GEOCAKES>
Prize: 10,000,000

Round2:
Winner: <@AFKKING>

Round 3:
Winner: <@MINORA>

Round 4:
Winner: <@FRABABEN>

Round 5:
Winner: <@LILBEAZATERE>

Round 6:

Round 7:
Winner: <@XersX>

Round 8:
Winner: <@SUMNIVOROUS>

Round 9:

Round 10:
Winner: <@VAMPINESS>

Thanks as always for your continued support and interest in what we do. We wouldn’t be here without you. Everything we achieve is because of your support!

Habibibi
11-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Well fought, <@DEAR OFFICERS>! Congratulations to everyone so far! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and i hope you enjoy your prizes soon...

Here is the outcome... OCTOBER OFFICERS CHALLENGE WINNERS!

In first place, winning the grand prize of a "Silver Phantom Set" by: @LOYALKING (Score points: 4,036 )

Not too far behind & @LOYALKING was <@LIQUOR> (Score points: 3,822 )Winning the prize of a "American Android Set"

Not too far behind @LIQUOR was <@FRABABEN> (Score points: 3,085 )Winning the prize of a "Daring Demon Set"

Let's give a big round of applause ��

I cannot express enough of my gratitude and appreciation to you all (: Thank you all for your support, hard work, and diligence thru this season dear <@OFFICERS TEAM> . With that said, as we approach the new season, we will host another event end of the month... THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL EVENT FOR THANKSGIVING ... WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Get Excited!

On Thursday-Sunday, November 26, 27, 28 from 1:45 p. m. to 2:00 p.m. join #US.

Ageratum
11-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Pve Event November 7,2020
9:30pm-10pm CT
Host:Crypretty,Frab,MsPizzakiller
😊Everyone is welcome to join an have fun😊

Ageratum
11-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Eye of Eternity 15 is a best guild I can say everyone
Treats eachother with respect and treats you as family every thing
They have said on here I respect it keep up the good work ��

Habibibi
11-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Hello �� Ghouls and Gals �� ! Congratulations to our ঔৣ۝ 1st prize WINNERS ۝ঔৣ of the HALLOWEEN �� �� GAUNTLET EVENT �� ��!

In first place, winning the grand prize of a "Silver Phantom" by:♛☢ SWIFTZ ♛☢ & ♛☢ CRIMEMASTERZ ♛☢, winning the grand prize of a 100,000,000mm Gold ��~
��⪼(Score points: 1,583,484)

Let's give a big round of applause ��!!

Thanks guys and have a super day! LONG LIVE EOE!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
11-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Magic the Gathering Game Night !!

Thank you so much for participating and showing us your potential in killing zombies.Hope you had fun!

Host: Frababen & MsPizzakiller

PvE WINNERS:
•Monbebee
•Vampiness
•Demonxlordx
•Mariasoul

Special thanks too to Sumnivorous :victorious:

Kitten Counting winners:

1st round: Necn
2nd: Yagamisquad
3rd: Vampiness

Deusagor
11-10-2020, 12:37 PM
0-0............

Habibibi
11-10-2020, 04:22 PM

Ooh la la! 🦃 Thanksgiving is coming up fast! This year might look a little different and that's okay... How are you celebrating this year?

Your Perfect Thanksgiving!!

In EOE15 , we grant you the power to create your perfect Thanksgiving, or at least an opportunity to experience all of the best parts of this holiday season and escape all the to do lists and the inevitable drama. So light your apple pie scented candle, sip your pumpkin spice latte, and log on because you are about to have what we like to call — Your Perfect Friendsgiving🦃

Thanksgiving, however, is such a great holiday and is worth celebrating. ItÂ’s a great excuse to invite all our friends and just have a great time. ItÂ’s an especially greater excuse to wear something nice.. Give yourself (and other people) something to be thankful for and slay with a gorgeous outfit.

We'll have some more exciting information to share soon, so stay tuned!

deadlystriker
11-16-2020, 10:46 PM
SQUEEZE the day!!ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS WEEKEND'S DELICIOUS TREAT?!

Being a Team Player!

We want to foster the strong sense of guild community and belonging that you feel when you're at a major event - like a holiday , or a comedy show - that feeling like you're all in it together and you're having a great time. Now, we can bring that feeling to people who just happen to be in different countries.

Host & Sponsor: ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂
Captains: ᗫᙍᗅᗫŁŸ & Lⲟⲩⲁl.Ⲕⲓⲛg

We would like to say a massive thank you to all who participated in this event.
Congratulations to our 11th prize WINNERS! In first place, winning the grand prize of a "Legendary Weapon " by: Wolfrock & Darksiserwar!

A Month to Remember!

“Give a Gift & Get a Gift” event.

Get ready to celebrate our first-time ever GIFTEMBER event that kicks off on November 26, 2020. This event is scheduled to begin at 1: 30pm Central ALL DAY.

:vwub: It’s a special way to celebrate A holiday on EOE15

:vwub: It’s FUN challenge for YOU

:vwub: It’s full of surprises, deals, parties, contests and of course GIFTS.

:eagerness: Search people to GIFT on GIFTING event in guild hall.

Join us on Discord!

Habibibi
11-21-2020, 04:28 PM
Have a nice weekend everyone and make sure to keep an eye on your healthヾ(^∇^) If you would like to continue engaging with me and a community of other devs, players, and all-around smart people, come join us on our new Discord server.
Feel free to add me & we can RP or talk if ya want oof �� �� They're looking at you ����

A brand new comic is out soon. If you’re ready to check it out, head over to https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

��Posting early in the morning (8:30 am) for the almost daily comic! Enjoy! Thanks for the patience!!

Remember have fun participating, And thank you all!

Habibibi
11-26-2020, 10:23 AM
‿ㅤ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵ ‿

← Join us in DL for GIFTEMBER – A Month to Remember →ALL DAY!

‿ㅤ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵ ‿

We might have a stomach ache for a little while after A Month to Remember & GIFTEMBER event, but hey it's getting to be that time of year where people get festive and indulge in rich treats. Speaking of which, we're wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Many of you are outside the U.S. and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but you should know that we here and very thankful for each and every one of you, no matter where you are in the world.

Here are a few more things we're thankful for this year:

:loyal: An incredibly diverse, vibrant, and fun family !
:loyal: Tons of constructive feedback about everything we do. This is so helpful to us, so please keep it coming!
:loyal: Players who share their knowledge with friends. Many of you post videos, screenshots, and even live streams of Our events. Not only are these fun and informative for us, but it also helps get the word out to others about the great EoE. That's a bit part of why EoE 15 is still going strong after seven great years, so please keep sharing your experiences!
:loyal:People helping others. Folks are so helpful, offering guild and party invites, friend requests, and just having fun together. Whether running with a pick-up group or just hanging out in town it's great to constantly meet new and interesting people!
:loyal: I'll say it once more. We're most thankful for each and every one of you!

Sumpoorsoul
11-26-2020, 11:20 AM
HAPPY TURKEY DAY EOE! 227409

deadlystriker
11-26-2020, 11:23 AM
Getting in the ‪#Thanksgiving‬ mood !

Hello my lovies, @! 。EOE15 。 ☽ and I have planned a wonderful event for you guys!
We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
♥ Your Monthly Gift is Waiting You ^ . ~ Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving ♥ Grab it First before it's gone ♥.

Ageratum
11-26-2020, 11:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving ����
Have a bless day with family & friends
May God bless you all

Sponsor
11-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving EOE15 🦃
If you have decided to gather, please be smart and keep it small, maintain distance, #WearAMask, and get festive *outdoors* when possible.

Let’s all do our part so we can all get back together like normal this time next year. Don’t be a turkey! 🦃

Habibibi
12-09-2020, 02:56 PM

To show our EoE Community how much we CARE, we’re kicking off the season by hosting more events this month :vwink:
We LOVED this festive part 'fit!

New Activities Every Weekend!

That's right, it's time break out your HATS AND BOOTS!

GET EXCITED!! BLOCK OFF YOUR CALENDAR for the weekend ✨
🕵️*♂️Boss Hunt Game !! PvE Event! December 12th, 2020 | 9:00am – 10: 00am CT

Host: Loyalking & Eow
Prize: SURPRISE

As we approach the Holiday season, let's remember the BEST way to celebrate...with loved ones off &on participating :indecisiveness: As long as you bring your most IMPORTANT accessory- your HOLIDAY spirit!

🎄 CHRISTMAS RIDDLES TRIVIA GAME RIDDLE ME THIS FESTIVE FUN!

Host: Novangeline & Lightingwatch
Date: Friday 6:00 PM Central Time Zone
Prize: Surprise!

❄️What makes a 🎄holiday more fun than laughter? And laughter is guaranteed with our Christmas riddles that will test your knowledge and that of your party guests in areas such as holiday movies, songs, gift giving, and general Christmas cheer. We begin with Christmas riddles🎄

Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle!

This event is part of the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration, a scramble -wide event spanning the first three weekends of December.

Host: Frababen & Crypretty
LOCATION INFORMATION: Guild Hall
Sunday13th , December 2020 @5:00 pm (CT)

The first 3 people will receive:

1st - 💸 Surprise
2nd - 💸 Surprise
3rd - 💸 Surprise

Everyone else who participate will receive 💸

This is the perfect event to kick start your early Christmas celebrations !

deadlystriker
12-16-2020, 08:25 PM
��Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle��227812

Hosted by: @Frababen & @Monbebee

What a fun and exciting moment it was to play and unscramble some words that involves our holiday with our friends that we consider as our second family. Laughter and fun were spreaded all over the guild hall as the event took place and we would like to congratulate our winners for knowing and unscrambling our holiday themed words very well!

��1st Place: Liquor
��2nd Place: Aceit
��3rd Place: Pizzakiller

Congratulations guys and Congratulations to everyone!��Thank you all for participating in this awesome event!

**Hey everyone!**:love_heart:

Frababen & Crypretty and Aceit will be HOSTING a 4 Colors** event and we hope that you will join us! If you do not know how to play, a guide will be posted in Guild ��

⏰ 10:30PM Central Time ⏰
��️ December 16th, Wednesday ��️
500 k for participants, ��for winners ! Jk

__**Rules**__
**1.** Guild Hall will be where the event takes place. There are limited spots available and once the game starts, everyone must wait until that game is over to join.
**2.** Guild Hall will be open to hang and you may chat in once the event start.
**3.** Depending on how much fun we have, we will have multiple rounds.
**4.** Once the event starts, the countdown to join us begins. Don't be late for sick rewards!

:love_heart:Please dm if you have any questions!

Sumpoorsoul
12-18-2020, 11:51 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAPPY CHANUKA! HAPPY KWANZA! MERRY XMAS! THANK U ALL FOR BEING U, EOE!227865227866227867

Habibibi
12-20-2020, 12:04 PM
🎨4 Colors- Christmas Edition🎄☃️

Hosted by: FRABABEN & MONBEBEE
😊 We would like to thank everyone who joined us for the 4 colors event! Please react with a ❤ if we should do this or something similar again!

HUUUGGEE SHOUTOUT to ACEIT & WWOOFF for cohosting this event with me! I couldn't have done it without their help.

And now for our winners:
🏆1st round winner: MSPIZZAKILLER
🏆2nd round winner: YAGAMISQUAD
🏆3rd round winner: MSPIZZAKILLER
🏆4th round winner: LIQUOR

Congratulations🎉🎉🎉 to all winners and to all who participated. Thank you @everyone !!!

Habibibi
12-20-2020, 12:27 PM
Happy Sunday dear friends:love_heart:

➰❤➰��➰����➰��➰❤➰

CHRISTMAS ICON RAFFLE

➰❤➰��➰����➰��➰❤➰

As a Christmas Icon Raffle, I would like to run one~ Lets celebrate the Christmas Spirit~

RULES:
❄️ FOLLOW, LIKE & RT (Not Quote RT) this post.

❄️ Participation qualification: Any level, any gender.

❄️You will need 100k gold to enter. Send gold to assigned Officers and you're done.

❄️ Register: ON December 13, 2020

❄️ DEADLINE: 30th December at 9:12 PM⏰

❄️ Contact only certain officers to register: FRABABEN, MINORA, LIQUOR AND LIGHTINGWATCH!

❄️ Prize: RAFFLES JACKPOT SURPRISE

❄️ WINNERS will be chosen by <@!automatically in our Christmas channel.

❄️You may participate by purchasing as many raffle tickets as you wish. However, only 3,000 tickets will be sold. Every ticket will be issued with a discrete number and that number is not repeated❄️

❄️Winners will be announced during the raffle drawing to occur on December 30th, 2020 at 5: 30pm❄️

Thank you so much for the support as always!! Another raffle to celebrate 2020���� @everyone

Habibibi
12-25-2020, 09:46 AM
Happy Merry Christmas EoE15!!🎄☃️❄️

May it be a day that brings Love and Joy 💝🥂🍾🎉
I hope today will be a special and memorable day for You with your Loved ones 🎁🎅🦌✨

💖🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿💖🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿💖

Nowwwww~ Please feel free to join us for our next event :love_heart: Please turn on notifications for future events if you want to participate in more Christmas events !

Brain Blast - Share a wholesome memory with us!

deadlystriker
12-25-2020, 10:14 AM

Wishing Merry Christmas to All..!!
We wish you a very happy Christmas and holiday season. We know that this past year has been very difficult for you, and we pray that the coming year brings more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead EOE15 :love_heart:

Minora
12-28-2020, 05:59 PM
Thank you all for your immeasurable commitment!
Thanks and greetings goes to Cinco and teammates who made this awesome Christmas festivities possible ofc!

Habibibi
12-31-2020, 02:14 PM
─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

˚ˑ �� ͎·˚ Hi sweethearts!

Thank you to everybody who participated, there were SO MANY! I honestly did not expect you guys to make it rain with ��
Alright now for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

CHRISTMAS ICON RAFFLE

**WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED**

Special thanks to: ˚ˑ �� ͎·˚@Frababen & @Liquior & @Lightingwatch & @Minora & @Asunderz

For helping out with the event.

Until the next event,
Stay safe,

XoXo, °•*⁀➷ Bella ��

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Habibibi
12-31-2020, 02:38 PM
•°. *࿐➳ 2021 is knocking at the door and now it's time to think and make some wishes for New Year.

I wish you all the love, health, happiness and luck in the world @everyone. We all deserve it after such a stressful year.

What would you like to wish for the #NewYear?

Thank you all for a wonderful year of #friendship!

**#NewYou #HappyNewYear2021 ** Let’s hope this is a great year @everyone

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. If you would like to continue engaging with me and a community of other devs, players, and all-around smart people, come join us on our new Discord server.
Feel free to add ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. me & we can RP or talk if ya want oof :love_heart:

└➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

.⋅ ⊱ Join to find out~!
★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★
°꒰:We hope to see you all there!:꒱°

__**Happy New Year!**__
We're organising a new years event!

Come and **celebrate new year with us**!
@everyone in the events guild and guild channel will receive a special **limited-time only rank** for attending!

deadlystriker
12-31-2020, 04:01 PM

Wishing all our members, legends, staff, supporters and opponents a very happy new year. We hope to be welcoming you ALL back through very soon. Have a great night, keep safe and we will see you on the other side. 😉

❤🖤2021👋

Sponsor
01-01-2021, 04:53 PM
THIS IS YOUR YEAR EOE!
Step into it like a damn Shark.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Let the Champagne go POP! Wishing you all a very HAPPYNEWYEAR! Bella 🥰

Sumpoorsoul
01-02-2021, 01:16 PM
𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎! 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌 2021...

𝐇ᴇʟʟᴏ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷black_heartchampagne_glass| HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!| I hope this year will be better!| Please stay safe and be kind to each other!|

𝐓ʜᴀɴᴋ 𝐘ᴏᴜ, for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes

Wolfrock
01-05-2021, 02:31 PM
4 Colors New Year Edition Event

Hosted by: Wolfrock & Frababen

Winners:

1st Round: Ms.PizzaKiller

2nd Round: Uza

3rd Round: Justspixy

4th Round: Crocolate

Special thanks to everyone who came and participated in the event 😁

MsPizzakiller
01-05-2021, 03:43 PM
?Riddle Me This,Riddle Me That!
:emmersed:Event:emmersed:
9pm cst, January 9, Saturday
Host: MsPizzakiller & Pizzakiller Surprise Gold+ Participation
Everyone is welcome to join
&
Have fun
:victorious:Test Your Brain:victorious:

Habibibi
01-05-2021, 11:01 PM
__hello all ♡__

Now, for the winners of the ✧ °. ༉ BOSS HUNT EVENT༉ °. ✧

°•*⁀➷Host: Mspizzakiller & Asunderz

°•*⁀➷Sponsor: ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂,

I want to __**THANK YOU**__ so much for joining our event! Please turn on notifications for future events if you want to participate in more events !

Until the next event,
Stay safe,

Alright now for the moment everyone has been waiting for! GET EXCITED!! BLOCK OFF YOUR CALENDAR for the weekend ✨

More info here: ROCK the EVENTS!

New Activities Every Weekend!

.·:·.✧ ༺꧁꧂༻ ✧.·:·.

◂---------- ★·.· __**4 COLORS**__ ·.·★ -----------▸

•• Host:@Frababen & @Crypretty COLOR] ••

⏰ 10PM Central Time ⏰
January 8th, Friday
..k for participants, ..mm Gold for winners!

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A :eagerness:KING?| RIDDLE ME THIS EVENT... It's time to put your brains to the test:vwub:
•• Host: @Mspizzakiller & @Pizzakiller COLOR] ••

⏰ 9:00!pm, CT
January 9th, Saturday

Where? ***__In the GUILD HALL!__***

*♀️Socialize Vampire Game ! VAMPIRE TRIVIA...✨

Quiz: Are You A Real Living Vampire?*♂️*♀️

⏰ 12:00 pm, CT
January 10th, Sunday

•• Host: < @Lightingwatch & @Wolfrock & @Vamprinces ••

Where? ***__In the GUILD HALL!__***

**How it will work:** When the event starts we will head into GUILD HALL. If you would like to play dm us! We will give you permission to REGISTER, if you don't dm, you will not be able to participate.

:vwub: Sink your teeth into our interesting vampire facts to learn everything you wanted to know about vampire mythology, history, trivia, symbolism, ...

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
01-17-2021, 12:56 AM
ᗷᑌOᑎGIOᖇᑎO ᑎᑌOᐯO

🎨4 Colors- Love Theme❤

Hosted by: Frababen & Monbebee & Uzikaebev

A fun and exciting event of 4 colors took place with brillian members who participated and guess the right words. Thank you all to those who participated and congratulations to everyone and especially to our winners:

🏆1st Round: WOLFROCK
🏆2nd Round: SITTI
🏆3rd Round: SHIOOKAMI

Great job everyone!🎉👏🏻

deadlystriker
01-19-2021, 03:56 PM
██▒▒▒▒▒▒ Socialize Vampire Game:love_heart:

☆✼★ Host: @Lightwatch & @Wolfrock

***ALRIGHTY!! Here we go... drum roll pleaaasee*** ᵕ̈

**3rd Place** place goes to: BADMADBABY

**2nd Place** goes tooooo: BUSTAKNULKE

and last, but certainly not least
** FIRST ** place winner goes tooooo... MEZVIBEZZ

��ʜᴀɴᴋ ��ᴏᴜ, for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes:love_heart:

Habibibi
01-20-2021, 12:09 PM
・──・──・
Greetings!
・──・──・
╭୧ ✎ ‧₊ — — — — — — — ₊˚ ˊ˗
♫♪.ılılıl KARAOKE EVENT llılılı.♫♪
Hosted by: ╭⊱ (っ◔◡◔)っ <@Frababen & ╭⊱ (っ◔◡◔)っ <@Monbebee

˚ˑ �� ͎·˚ Thank you for singing your hearts out with us and exploring different song genres with us. You guys sang your heart's contents. We would like to thank everyone who participated and we would like to congratulate everyone and our winners��:

╰➢**Rewards **
> ``��`` ୧・First Place: ╭⊱ (っ◔◡◔)っ WOLFROCK

╰➢BONUS ROUND WINNERS
��╭⊱ (っ◔◡◔)っ LIQUOR
�� ╭⊱ (っ◔◡◔)っ WWWOOOFFF

╰➢**(Recruiting clan members)**

�� *Frequent Events and event prizes!*

�� *Tournaments --- (Might be coming in the future)*

�� *Tons of giveaways !*

�� ┋ Server open for everyone! **The Future** - With more players means more opportunities. Lotteries, tournaments, etc. These can only happen with your help, so if you want to see these happen, join the server!

.⋅ ⊱ Join to find out~!
★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★
°꒰:We hope to see you all there!:꒱°[/COLOR]

Sumpoorsoul
01-23-2021, 02:10 PM
જ⁀➴ The Final Joke - Contest !!

˚ˑ 𓆡 ͎·˚ Host: Sumnivorous & Honeybeastie & Wolfrock..
We have so much fun together! Swipe then tell us who you have fun with? We had a great turnout for the 1st joke contest and lots of laughs!!!

Congratulations to the winners of that session: •°. *࿐➳ 1st place Liquor , •°. *࿐➳ 2nd place - Mummification, and •°. *࿐➳ 3rd place - Justxpixy.

•°. *࿐➳ Tell us your favourite joke! It can be a knock-knock joke, a riddle, a brainteaser — you decide next time.. JOIN US #speech_balloon┊└➤-guild-HALL-busts_in_silhouette will be where the event takes place. There are limited spots available and once the game starts, everyone must wait until that game is over to join.

Heart vibes:love_heart:229151229152

Habibibi
02-01-2021, 03:34 PM
(つ╹◡╹)ノ 🍵~T∮a~🍵 È͢͢͢vͥ𝔢nͣtͫ

:vwub:Thank you to everyone who came to our TEA 🍵 GAME event! You're all so amazing and we hope to see you around for upcoming events!

˚ˑ 𓆡 ͎·˚ Host: Frababen & Devilstone & Wolfrock..

𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮͢͢͢𝓻𝓼

🏆Pvebuddy
🏆Abaleanec
🏆Loveemee
🏆Pizzakiller
🏆Cannabutter
🏆Vampirull
🏆Numberthree

👀Hide n Seek Event🙈
Hosted by: <@ Frababen & Devilstrade

The ***__Winners__*** for the event are:

🏆1st Round Winner:
Alt name: Bixychick

🏆2nd Round Winner: SHIOKAMI
Alt name: Happychicken

🏆3rd Round Winner: HONEYBEASTIE
Alt name: Sharkkkboy

🏆4th Round Winner: MSPIZZAKILLER
Alt Name: Malark

Thank you all for coming, I hope you enjoyed the event!

🎤🎙Karaoke Event🎵🎶

Hosted by: @Cuddles & @Crypretty & @Honeybestie

:love_heart:A big thank you to everyone who took out time from their busy schedules to grace us with their presence<a:rainbowheart:726792008789917709>

𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮͢͢͢𝓻𝓼

🥇Lucasxxbrr
🥈Wolfrock
🥉Otataarih

Until the next event,
Stay safe,

Habibibi
02-01-2021, 03:36 PM
┌─────────────────┐
˜”°•.˜”°• The Ultimate Anime Quiz •°”˜.•°”˜
└─────────────────┘

・♡ ⁀➷ ✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ HOST & SPONSOR: Lightingwatch

:victorious:Thank you for making the event a complete success everybody!

The ***__Winners__*** for the event are:

***୭̥*** *__First place__* CHITCHAT

***୭̥*** *__Second place__* HAUABATA

***୭̥*** *__Third place__* ASTERJXO

��4 Colors- Fruits Edition��������

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ Host: < FRABABEN & DEVILSTONE & HONEYBESTIE

First off, I wanna thank everyone that entered in the contest.

┊└➤

╰☆╮ 1st Round Winner: Laylaswan

╰☆╮ 2nd Round Winner: Genxx

╰☆╮ 3rd Round Winner: Pizzakiller

╰☆╮ 4th Round Winner: Moccacino

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ .・。゚ᵕ꒳ᵕ~
┊ ┊ ┊‧₊˚
┊ ┊ The Vampire's FASHION WEEK Endless Night !!

˙︶˙

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ Host: @CUDDLES & @JOHNNIEWALKER & @WOLFROCK

જ⁀➴ YOOOO Fellow Fashion Lovers WINNERS!!

Once the event starts , the countdown to join is on. Don’t be late for sick rewards ��

We can't wait to start laughing! NEW TALENT JOKE SHOWCASE & COMPETITION. SPECIAL EVENT w/ SUMNIVOROUS & HONEYBESTIE & CUDDLES

:victorious:Let the countdown begin!! Pumpkin spice and everything nice...

Jan. 6, 2021 will be remembered as a day like no other:triumphant:

HONEY �� bake some cookies – share them with family!!

Where? ***__In the Guild Hall!__***

Be there and have fun watching it!

Habibibi
02-01-2021, 03:45 PM
𓂀 This Valentine's Day, seal it with a KISS with the Romance.. 𓂀 Who is ready for the month of #LOVE?!?

🏹 Cupid's Calling!

There’s a new way to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day.
And it doesn’t involve jewelry or flowers.
Or chocolate — well, sort of.

╭─────── · · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹🏹
┊୨୧‧˚₊๑﹒ 🏹 ‘𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃’𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐖 Raffles!

┊୨୧‧˚₊๑﹒ 𓂀 Host: <@Bellariesoul & <@Cuddles & @Lightingwatch and <@Honeybestie
╰─────── · · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹🏹

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶
`🤍` Monday, Feb. 1th 2021 at 5:00pm CT
`🤍`𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃’𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐖 RAFFLE ENDS Sunday, Feb. 14th 2021 at 5:00pm CT
`🤍` How Many Raffle Tickets Would You Like To Purchase? (200,000K per ticket) *
`🤍` WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM BY A NAME PICKER APP!
┊ ┊ ┊. ➶

◜ ୨୧ ◝ Roses are red, violets are blue, 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃’𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐖’s got a $100 million jackpot for you!
┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ୨୧ Forget Chocolate: Win Up To 200,000,000 mm GOLD This Valentine’s Day!
┊ ❀ ⋆
┊.
╰ ALL 🏹10 WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM! Winners will be notified by the requested contact method according to their 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃’𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐖 RAFFLE IGN.

♡⃝⃜:🍡⸝✿・゚DO NOT MISS OUT! Put your heart on your sleeve this week and enter now to win!!! LIKE for Lots of Kisses

A Beautiful Heart ♡⃝⃜:🍡⸝✿ filled with Crystals!

Sponsor
02-03-2021, 08:04 PM
I have finally come out of my shell..LOL Painting of the lovely Bella?

I would like to congratulate everyone involved in EOE hopefully this game will reach the top soon if you guys keep up the excellent job that you're doing at the moment.

Habibibi
02-08-2021, 10:18 AM
Known faces, new beginnings ⚜️ Our new project it’s finally here!

Ready to save the world with @Cuddles & @Monbebeee? Be the reason someone smile today.:D Life it’s not always black or white, sometimes it have pink tones..

◜ ୨୧ ◝
Come join Spread A Lil Love with us in EoE15!

- We have plenty of people to talk to. ✨

- Plenty of people who are looking for new friends!

JUMPING for JOY because it's MONDAY. Let the countdown begin!!

deadlystriker
02-08-2021, 11:38 AM

Ready to save the world with @Cuddles & @Monbebeee? Be the reason someone smile today.:D Life it’s not always black or white, sometimes it have pink tones..

◜ ୨୧ ◝

It’s a special way to celebrate A holiday on EOE15 :love_heart:

As we approach the Holiday season, let's remember the BEST way to celebrate...with loved ones off & on :encouragement:

"+♥♥:.. Happy
。♥♥♥♥、 Valentine's
*:♥♥ + day❕
* 、♥♥.'' E♥E15❕

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
02-09-2021, 02:39 PM

◜ ୨୧ ◝

Ciao ragazzi! Io sono Sofie,

We don't have words to express our gratitude to you Bella:vwub:thank you so much for this delightful art :indecisiveness:
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale:indecisiveness:

Few months ago I fell in love with my best friend. This man has done nothing but make me smile daily and I’ve grew so in love with him beyond any measures I’ve ever felt before. Thank you for all you have done LOVE, and for allowing me into your heart and into your life.

I love you! My friend, My love, My everything:wink:

Happy Valentine's Day, love & EOE 15 my favorite family :love_heart:

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
02-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Ciao ragazzi! Io sono Sofie,

We don't have words to express our gratitude to you Bella:vwub:thank you so much for this delightful art :indecisiveness:
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale:indecisiveness:

Few months ago I fell in love with my best friend. This man has done nothing but make me smile daily and I’ve grew so in love with him beyond any measures I’ve ever felt before. Thank you for all you have done LOVE, and for allowing me into your heart and into your life.

I love you! My friend, My love, My everything:wink:

Happy Valentine's Day, love & EOE 15 my favorite family :love_heart:

Yes we couldnt take you enough Bella for this splendid piece of art you made, things you did for us, and for all the support you gave us.😇🙌🏻👏🏻

And speaking of art, one of the most beautiful masterpiece that life ever been created is called Sofie. My Sofie. Such a very beautiful piece of art that no other art could ever compare to. She came into my life unexpectedly and she became my life and I wouldnt know what to do without her anymore. She turned my world upside down and brought color to it. Waking up everyday knowing i get to spend it with her all over again feels like a really beautiful fantasy,yet it's real. Knowing she is happy makes me so much happier. She really guided me even through out my darkest days and she helped me grow a lot. I couldnt ask for anything more because she is everything that I've ever needed and wanted. It's really a great honor and pleasure that i get to spend valentine's day with her and even tho it's not valentine's day, everyday she makes it feel like one because of how powerful her love is. I cant stop falling in love with this really amazing woman who is my bestfriend, my guide, my lover, and my everything. She is the greatest blessing in my life and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy Valentine's Day, love❤🥰Thank you for everything ☺

Happy Valentine's day too to our family & friends who have always been supportive us to,EOE 15!🥳🎆

Lightingwatch
02-11-2021, 12:13 AM
Me and some of the officers
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210211/9fcad2b6e9d2b9e6f47d414bf08a6355.jpg

HoneyBeastiee
02-11-2021, 12:47 PM
Hello Everyone! HoneyBeastie here!!,

If you are seeing this for the first time: Hello and welcome to EOE!!! Family away from family xoxoxo

I am one of many newst officers in eoe & I am so glad to have found such an amazing and loving guild! ��
Don't test the rest you have joined the best for sure ��. This is my first post on the EOE thread so I hope this goes well! :)

Thank you EOE for having me, I am glad to be apart of something so great!

- Honeybeastie -

Been playing DL since: 2013 ��

HoneyBeastiee
02-11-2021, 10:56 PM

A cute little question-aire me (Honeybeastie) and Sumblackman did in guild chat!
[3 Questions = 1m Per Question!]
[Picture Description: Hosts Honeybeastie & Sumblackman with the three winners!]

Gotta keep the guild active & fun & keep the guildies on their toes!!

"Family away from family xoxoxo"

- Honeybeastie :encouragement: -

Stay posted for a surprise announcement coming soon as well for ENTERTAINMENT ... Cupid is coming soon are you ready?! purposes. UPDATES ON DISCORD

Server open for everyone!

.⋅ ⊱ Join to find out~!
★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★

Habibibi
02-12-2021, 12:17 PM
Good day to you all!

The month of romance is here ~ Whether you're single OR boo'd up.. In honor of Valentine's Day, the Leadership Team will be hosting an ENORMOUS event for you all. We would like to see your version of 'The Lovers Card'!
One Of A Kind Beauty in Your Eyes
꒰ Valentines Day Contest꒱

(hereby known as Fashion Show)! *All participants receive gifts!*

**Details:**
*Date:* (SUNDAY ) FEBRUARY 14th, 2021
*Time:* 4:00 PM CT
*Duration:* 2h
*Participant:* 1 mm Gold per person
*Judges:* SURPRISE!

**Scoring:**
Every judge will give a score **from 1 to 10**. At the end, we will tally up the total points, and the best 3 scores will be the winners! Please feel free to use your camera/screen-share (anything to impress us after event).

**Prizes:**
**1st place:** SURPRISE ‘CUPID’S 2021 Winner` Role
**2nd place:** SURPRISE + `CUPID’S 2021 Winner` Role
**3rd place:** SURPRISE + `CUPID’S 2021 Winner ` Role

/)/)✨┃~
(*'')

**Best of luck to everyone ! We can't wait to see your talents!** Relive the Romance of the Love Month and surely love will become a many splendored thing in EoE15!!

**We will ping you with a heads up soon before the event begins.** Feel free to invite your friends and get new people into our family **

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
02-14-2021, 01:41 AM
𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦
𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝐷𝑎𝑦

Wishing you all a Joyous Valentine Celebration EoE15:love_heart: Always show Love to your loved ones and make them feel LOVED, APPRECIATED and CHERISHED..

Let the ~romantic weekend~ BEGIN! Dress for your ideal Valentine's Day evening with #Ur_DateNight. Whether you're going out with a bae, a squad, or are flying solo, serve YOUR best Date Night looks all weekend long.

Crush On U!

BWAHAHAHA! We all could use a good laugh today at 4:00 PM CT :victorious:

Lightingwatch
02-14-2021, 12:15 PM
Happy valentine's day to my eoe15 family [emoji175] and I hope all of your valentine's day is amazing
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210214/c24442ca49782dcde9752f2410d112b6.jpg

HoneyBeastiee
02-14-2021, 10:26 PM
Happy Valentines Day to you all!

Hope you are having a fantastic day! We had a bunch of amazing giveaways today!

* EOE VALENTINES DAY ART CONTEST
* EOE VALENTINES DAY FASHIONSHOW
* EOE CUPIDS BOW RAFFLE

All went amazing! Hosts were terrific as always and guildies were very interactive!

*Guild events and items like these are very important! Keeps things interesting and fun! Helps people out with gold as well*

If you aren't in EOE yet --> Please consider joining! All officers are friendly and helpful, our GUILDMASTER: BELLA is simply amazing and sweet & we have events almost every week! :)

Keep smiling <3

- HoneyBeastie :)

Habibibi
02-15-2021, 02:51 PM
· · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹ Its time to share some fortune!

` ` CUPID’s BOW RAFFLE TIME !!!!!

ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

You know how much we love announcing winners here on EOE15? In fact, we do it quite often! But there’s nothing we love more than announcing our EoE 15 CUPID’s BOW Raffles winners! And that’s exactly what I’m going to do today.

And now it’s time for the part everyone’s been waiting for…

We are honored to announce our :

TEN CUPID’s BOW Raffles WINNERS will be awarded as follows:

· · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹

Round 1:
Winner: LOVEEME
Prize: 5,000,000 mm

Round2:
Winner: SUMNIVOROUS

Round 3:
Winner: PIERCEMYHEART

Round 4:
Winner: KLAYPEX

Round 5:
Winner: RECORDED

Round 6:
Winner: ROXXY

Round 7:
Winner: MRWUBZZY

Round 8:

Round 9:
Winner: CHUPAPA

Round 10:
Winner: WWWOOOFFF

╭─────── · · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹
┊୨୧‧˚₊๑﹒ CUPID’s BOW Raffles!

┊୨୧‧˚₊๑﹒ WINNING the GRAND prize of a 100,000,000 mm GOLD by: ⪻ ♚ HIAZAVED
SPONSOR: Cuddles & Monbebee
╰─────── · · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹

Let's give a big round of applause!!! :eagerness: Congratulations to our 11th prize WINNERS!

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
02-18-2021, 01:09 PM
· · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹ Its time to share some fortune!

` ` CUPID’s BOW RAFFLE TIME !!!!!

ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

You know how much we love announcing winners here on EOE15? In fact, we do it quite often! But there’s nothing we love more than announcing our EoE 15 CUPID’s BOW Raffles winners! And that’s exactly what I’m going to do today.

And now it’s time for the part everyone’s been waiting for…

We are honored to announce our :

TEN CUPID’s BOW Raffles WINNERS will be awarded as follows:

· · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹

Round 1:
Winner: LOVEEME

Round2:
Winner: SUMNIVOROUS

Round 3:
Winner: PIERCEMYHEART

Round 4:
Winner: KLAYPEX

Round 5:
Winner: RECORDED

Round 6:
Winner: ROXXY

Round 7:

Round 8:

Round 9:
Winner: CHUPAPA

Round 10:
Winner: WWWOOOFFF

╭─────── · · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹
┊୨୧‧˚₊๑﹒ CUPID’s BOW Raffles!

┊୨୧‧˚₊๑﹒ WINNING the GRAND prize of a 100,000,000 mm GOLD by: ⪻ ♚ HIAZAVED
SPONSOR: Cuddles & Monbebee
╰─────── · · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹

Let's give a big round of applause!!! :eagerness: Congratulations to our 11th prize WINNERS!

I would like to say congratulations to everyone especially to our winners and mainly to our grand prize winner Hiazaved🎉🙏🏻Thank you for participating in our raffle event everyone and it wouldnt be made possible without if it weren't because of you guys😀!

deadlystriker
02-18-2021, 01:58 PM
└➤ It’s time for this to be announced!

We cannot thank you all for the amount of support and love we have gotten for this contest! It was very fun to host something for ◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌ , and I was very happy to see so many talented artists come together to submit.
:vwub: While our leadership team was voting on the winner of each art it was hard to narrow it down, but we want to recognize and congratulate our SIX winners!

They won prizes and their work will be posted and used on various EVENTS:eagerness:

And the PRIZES goes to...

We hope to host more events like this one! Thank you all for your entries!

***RESULTS***

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* FIRST PLACE...goes to:

@APOLOGY's lovely artwork!

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* SECOND PLACE...goes to:

@KING!

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* THIRD PLACE... goest to:

@ROSHNI KHAN

♡⋆.ೃ࿔*FOURTH PLACE...goes to:

@LOYALKING

♡⋆.ೃ࿔*FIFTH PLACE...goes to:

@WOLFROCK

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* SIXTH PLACE...goes to:

@HONEYBESTIE

:eagerness:Thank you, for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.. — ' You have 48 hours to claim your prize. We will choose another winner if we don't hear from you by then." FYI: please contact <@Bella!

HoneyBeastiee
02-21-2021, 11:34 AM

NEW TALENT JOKE SHOWCASE & COMPETITION. SPECIAL EVENT ... જ⁀➴ WINNERS!!

ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ Sponsor: @ Lightingwatch

ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ Host: @Honeybestie & @Sumnivorous & @Cuddlles

Winners: Dangerdoll & Nutellax

Thank you everyone who participated in the event! Really means a lot to me! :) I hope everyone enjoyed and I hope to see you all at our other upcoming events! :D Events are an amazing way to meet your fellow guildies and win some prizes!

Love you all! Stay Shining! ☀:)

- HoneyBeastie ����

Picture(s) Description:

1st pic: Hosts & Winners
2nd pic: All the contestants and hosts

Habibibi
02-21-2021, 05:04 PM
B R E A T H T A K I N G "snap"
"Snap"
"Snap"

Love has no wall :vD:Cupid strikes again!

Welcome to our One Of A Kind Beauty in Your Eyes Fashion Show!

:love-struck:So please get comfortable, and listen good because you don't want to miss a moment of our upcoming presentation.. Meet the JUDGES . Hear the highlights and all the draaaaaam COMMENTS!...LOL

People will stare. Make it worth their while waiting Dear Judges: @Mrs.Cupid & @Lovebug & @Romanticheart !!

/)/)✨┃~🎶
🍸(*'') Host: @BELLA

:love_heart:Here comes our participants showing off their love spirit with the latest fashions trend -) Never miss a post :smiley_simmons:from love-fashionista :saturn:

ALRIGHTY!! Here we go... drum roll pleaaasee:love_heart:

**WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED**

They were either very cute, funny, or beautifully written* We are so impressed with all the entries .. Thank you to everybody who participated, there were SO MANY!

:love_heart:Thank you to everybody that joined and made this possible, and thankyou to everybody that stuck around for 2.5 WHOLE HOURS! We couldn't have done this without you.

Habibibi
02-22-2021, 02:04 PM
:eagerness:Hello lovelies! Creativity, Positivity and staying true to yourself is all you need to start the new week!:vwub:

Happy New Week:victorious:

✧ °. ༉ KILL CONTEST EVENT ༉ °.

જ⁀➴ Host: <@ ASUNDERZ & EOW >

:victorious:Thank you to everyone who joined our Event! It was amazing and I hope that y'all had fun? Hopefully, we will see you around for the next events! :fgem4:

╭୧ ✎ ‧₊ **1st place:** ASUNDERZ whoop!!!

*__Second place__* Right behind SWIFTZ 4167 kills

*__Third place__* Right behind him ARSONY 3754 kills and And right behind her QCP 2864 kills

:vwub:Thank you to everyone who came to our :victorious:Famous Vampires DL GAME event!

HUUUGGEE SHOUTOUT to @SWIFTZ for HOSTING this event with me! Very funny event today! Everyone had fun :victorious:

:triumphant: I cannot express enough of my gratitude and appreciation to you all Thank you all for your support, hard work, and diligence thru this season dear <@OFFICERS TEAM>

:victorious:Always remember, Laughter is the best medicine!

Here is the outcome...

Stay posted for a surprise announcement coming soon as well for **ENTERTAINMENT** purposes. **UPDATES ON DISCORD :victorious:

.⋅ ⊱ Join to find out~!
★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★

HoneyBeastiee
03-01-2021, 06:59 PM

❇ Pictionary / Charades Guild Event ❇

~(^з^)-☆ Hosts ~(^з^)-☆
@HoneyBeastie ❇ @Cuddlles ❇ @Liqour

:) Sponsors :)
@Bella <3

Girls Vs Guys!!

Winner: <3 Girls!! <3

Thank you for everyone who came and participated in the event! It was something new I wanted to try out and I hope everyone liked it!!! The event went well!!! Everyone was very respectful and the hosts were amazing (as always :) )!!!

Love you EOE family,
Honeybeastie

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
03-01-2021, 07:07 PM
ılılıl🎙🎶KARAOKE EVENT 🎵🎼llılılı

Hosted by: <@Frababen& <@Monbebee

What's more fun than hosting our own KARAOKE event ? The music, the fun, and not to mention the enjoyment of being surrounded by our friends and family as they try their hand at singing some of the hardest and most popular songs you can imagine!! Congratulations to our winners:

🥇: Hot Keys,fast hand,no chill Karaoke Master: Honeybestie
🥈: Spotify music Maestro: Liquor
🥉: Tie breaker between Summy & lhitl

Congratulations to all our ˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ WINNERS and to those who participated 🎊🎉

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ But let's not forget our Top 5 fairytale character of your DREAMS WINNERS!💭

⭐:With the amazing FRO and RED hot attire:

⭐: With the Crop top and Booty shorts with Wings in a Mysterious hat:

⭐: Two Winged hybrid Bunny with Speedo:

⭐: Flaming Hot Bondage attire:

⭐: Blue as the Smurfs with Wings:

CONGRATULATION to all our fancy shmancy looking WINNERS in their winged attire!🎉🥳

ೃ⁀➷ EXTRA PICTURES OF THE EVENT :strawberry:

Lightingwatch
03-03-2021, 11:52 AM
Hello my lovies 。。 ☽

˚。⋆୨୧˚ Hide and Seek WINNERS! ˚୨୧⋆。

જ⁀➴ HOST & SPONSOR <@ Lightingwatch & Frababen

This is definitely an experience you wouldn’t wanna miss if you appreciate some adrenaline in your system. Vampires don't just get the blood flowing—they get the blood flowing. They are still mostly human, and they have needs and desires beyond the thirst for blood.

જ⁀➴ REWARDS

*1st place WINNER: @CUTIEMEL Alt: Jxpan
*2nd place WINNER: @Wooofff Alt: Royaldarkness
* 3rd place WINNER : @Hiazaved Alt: Pierrepants
*4th place WINNER: @Uzikaebev Alt: Nunyabuznis
*5th place WINNER: @Wooofff Alt: Galaxyworrior

JOIN <EOE15>GUILD EVENTS TO WIN GOLD & BIG PRIZES!! FANTASTIC FUN.. Join TODAY!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210303/e5856776fe22637c048cf2565c84922c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210303/2f717058339a0f1322ef6bbc33799351.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210303/02aa17c885fec3ac42eca3937f6b1fb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

Lightingwatch
03-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Hello my lovies 。。 ☽

˚。⋆୨୧˚ Hide and Seek WINNERS! ˚୨୧⋆。

જ⁀➴ HOST & SPONSOR <@ Lightingwatch & Frababen

જ⁀➴ REWARDS

*1st place WINNER: @CUTIEMEL Alt: Jxpan
*2nd place WINNER: @Wooofff Alt: Royaldarkness
* 3rd place WINNER : @Hiazaved Alt: Pierrepants
*4th place WINNER: @Uzikaebev Alt: Nunyabuznis
*5th place WINNER: @Wooofff Alt: Galaxyworrior

JOIN <EOE15>GUILD EVENTS TO WIN GOLD & BIG PRIZES!! FANTASTIC FUN.. Join TODAY!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210303/291b0c584c35c82592f4d7266a4eb1da.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210303/e2c590b8a7fb95dad01eca03cd0df697.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210303/48bcd3531ef8fd8002fce83dc47e0855.jpg

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

HoneyBeastiee
03-08-2021, 08:51 AM

Honeybeastie & Summy

The Winner of "Killer Duos!"

The 1st 2nd & 3rd place winner pic

Everyone who joined the event :vwub:

★ Killer Duos Event ★

·★ Hosts ★·
Honeybeastie & Dummy

★Sponser★
Sumblackman

Winners:
1st Place: Kraogad & Deadlybullets :eagerness:
2nd Place: Sharkebab, Nemesisxii, Scrntooo :peaceful:
3rd Place: Chaonabezx & Shiookami :biggrin:

Thank you everyone who came to the event! It was so much fun!!! Most of the officers were there to support the event, the guildies were interactive and did an amazing job!! :cheerful:

Love you family,
Honeybeastie :vwub:

Habibibi
03-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Hello lovelies,

YOU are a woman of wonder & power,
YOU are the strength that inspires,
YOU are who has risen from the darkness and that ignites the light!

There is no limit to who YOU can be.
YOU are beautiful.

Here's celebrating <:> YOU & US!

#ChooseToChallenge EVENT<: 💌 .・゜゜・You’ve got mail!・゜゜・. Which time? ***__Central US 2:00pm, Today!__*** 🕰️

#HappyWomensDay!!

💌 .・゜゜I send all women here much love, happiness and a lot of energy with daily work. God bless you!!

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Habibibi
03-15-2021, 08:09 AM
Good Morning! Happy Monday! Ugh! It's Monday again..
Have A Great #MondayMorning & Happy #NewWeek Full Of Love Peace Joy & GoodHealth God Bless, #BeKind Love You All!

ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ With joyous hearts, we invite you to attend the wedding of H O N N E Y and S U M..

Formal wedding attire:eagerness:!! We only ask that you keep it classy for the Ceremony. ... Please!

Don't Miss Our elegant beach wedding — so dress to impress!:vwub:

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
03-16-2021, 04:00 PM
🌴Paradise Game Event🌴
Host: @𒋨𝕬 FR丹𐐚 ♛ ƤŘŶƝƇƐŜŜ & LIQUOR
Sponsor: @꧁☆*🅢 ♡࿐🅕🅘🅔*☆꧂

Guess who's the imposter amongs us🤪It's been really fun and great guessing and getting to know who are the officers behind the alts and who the imposters are. We would like to congratulate our following winners for guessing our officers sherlock holmes style🧐:

🏆1st Round Winner:
HAUUBATA
Alt: @꧁☆*🅢 ♡࿐🅕🅘🅔*☆꧂

🏆2nd Round Winners:
NEVERTRUST
HERMONIOUS
XNETFLIXX

Alt: Fancyshmancy @༒❤҉༺༼༆ɭ๏ Ł Iꙶ KI๏นℝ༆༽༻

🏆3rd round Winner: N/A
Alt: Shiftctrl @✿ℳ𝖘. 𝒫𝐼𝒵𝒵𝒜 ༒₭ÏḼḼ℥℟༒

🏆4th round Winners:
AVVA
KRAOAGAD
NECN
Alt: Witchrwraith @꧁ঔৣ⚜EOW⚜ঔৣ꧂

Congratulations to all our winners🎉 and thank you to all who participated and came! It was a great and fun event and we are looking forward to host more fun event like this!

Sumpoorsoul
03-16-2021, 04:07 PM
Hello again, friends. Sneak peak from FRIDAY’s MINI EVENT 1-20!!

HOST & SPONSORS: SUM & HONEY & FRABABEN

CONGRATULATIONS!! TO OUR WINNERS!!