PDA

View Full Version : Eye of Eternity 15

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Habibibi
03-17-2021, 11:21 AM

Don't Miss Our Biggest Event of the Year T O D A Y DEAR OFFICERS and FAMILY MEMBERS !! Respect for Ireland. The belief is that wearing green on St. Patrick's Day shows honor and respect for Ireland.

— Never miss a Moment ... Happy St. Patrick's Day today with <@ ASUNDER and 🍀 HONEY!
— The dress code: Mandatory __G R E E N__*

#HappyWednesday, and Happy StPatricksDay!! I hope you all have a great day*🍀

*And having a relaxing coffee before the day starts!

HoneyBeastiee
03-17-2021, 02:18 PM

★ Pictionary/Charades Event★

Girls vs Boys :semi-twins:

Hosts: Honey, Lexi & Grab

Winners: Boys

Thank you to everyone who participated! It went smoothly & everyone had so much fun :)

Honeybeastie ★

Sumpoorsoul
03-17-2021, 04:37 PM
WISHING U ALL A HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

WE APPRECIATE AND VALUE OUR EOE MEMBERS LIKE THE FAMILY WE ARE!

NOW LETS GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!

CHEERS!230653230654230655230656230657

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Habibibi
03-18-2021, 11:35 AM
Hello again, friends. Sneak peak from | Leprechaun Sayings EVENT | ��

— Organizing a successful event takes a lot of hard work and preparation!*

��— The event was a great success due to your support <@!EOW> <@!LIQUOR> and <@!MONBEBEE>. The event was festive and enjoyed by all who came.
Thank you < ‎❀ܓ(。◠ ꇴ ◠。 ) ASUNDERZ > for __HOSTING__ your event has been a great success. Thank you <@HONEY> ��The idea of adding this __MINI EVENT__ is a perfect hit!

B R E A T H T A K I N G!!

╭୧ ✎ ‧₊ Congratulations to the WINNERS!!

:vwub:I wanted to thank you all for your participation. The energy and interest in this competition has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time. You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here.

“⊰✿·L·O·V·E·✿·A·N·D·✿·H ·U·G·S·⊰✿

Habibibi
03-18-2021, 11:01 PM
Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here’s to you two!

Future Hopes for the Couple and Their Happiness!!

· Cheers to your future and congratulations on your wedding. · Congratulations on starting your life together.
May your years together be full of love, happiness and blessings!

deadlystriker
03-24-2021, 09:27 PM
ʚ . ⋆ ₊ ꒦ ꒷︶ ︶ ︶꒦꒷ ๑ ˖
┊ ‎‎✦ •‎‎ ‎. ๑┊⁺ .
┊‧₊˚  ⁺ ┊
⤹ ₊˚:pirate:੭ ❛ FIRST NIGHT MAFIA EVENT! ︵ ‧₊˚ଓ

HOST: ꒷꒦ ✦ ୧・ LIQUOR

ASSISTANT: ꒷꒦ ✦ ୧・ LEXI

SPONSOR: ꒷꒦ ✦ ୧・ SWIFTZ

Round 1: ꒷꒦ ✦ ୧・ Hit as MAFIA

Round 2: ꒷꒦ ✦ ୧・ Roseangelicc as MAFIA

Thanks everyone for joining in on our trial run of MAFIA! Glad everyone had fun and gave me lots of great feedback. Special thanks to the Officers that were present the whole time!

In this GUILD, you will feel like your most wildest EVENTS are coming true! Our OFFICERS Team does everything in their power to make each and every FAMILY MEMBER feel welcomed, supported, safe, and loved!

└➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

.⋅ ⊱ Join to find out~!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
03-24-2021, 09:54 PM
����IMPOSTER EVENT����️*♂️
Hosted by: ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Cuddles & ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Monbebee & ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Wolfrock & ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Mspizza

We fell in LOVE with the story these sweet images tells during the time of the event. Smiling face with 3 hearts SHOUTOUT to all of our participants this weekend, all of your funny moments were picture perfect��

It was the enjoyment and the laughter that filled the guild hall with so much life and fun, letting out your sherlock holmes skills!����
We would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to our WINNERS that showed us their underlying detective skills:

��1st Round Winners:
ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Jestrust
ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Dracess
ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Borninheaven
ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Roseangelicc
ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Maniakonlye
ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Gauzheki

��2nd Round Winner/s:

ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ N/A

��3rd Round Winner/s:

ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Antimony
ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Fleoedrac

��4th Round Winner/s:

ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ Whipyou

Congratulations Winners!:cheerful: and thank you to all those who came. We would also like to give a special thanks to the following officers for helping and making this event happen with their alts: ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ LIQUOR & ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ HONEY & ᤷ ៶ ៸ ᤳ DEVIL

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! We all appreciate you!

꒷꒦ ⸝⸝ �� __What we offer__ ➷ˊ˗

ᐟᐟ ━ *We are a non-toxic, 100% SFW community where you can feel safe and meet new people!*
ᐟᐟ ━ *Friendly, welcoming and kind members are waiting for you ♡*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ˚ ˳ ⊹

Habibibi
03-26-2021, 10:51 AM
... Good morning all - Just want to wish every one a Happy Friday!

__:encouragement: NEWS INTRODUCING THE WORLDWIDE PVE TOURNAMENT!!__
.. We are glad to announce that we will be hosting our PvE Tournament from the 26th of March to the 2nd of April 10:00 PM CST. You will have 1 week to complete the challenge we propose. PvE is excited to bring exceptional players together.

__PRIZE:__ 100,000,000 mm GOLD

__HOST & SPONSOR__:<@ BELLA

__HOST__
<@LIQUOR

__TOURNAMENT WINNERS TEAM:__

The Tournament **Team WINNERS** will be the group who after adding the **300,000 + kills** earned through ..1 WEEK CHALLENGE!

:loyal:We want to offer every kind of group the chance to enjoy a proper challenge, or even just have some fun altogether while earning some nice rewards, we can choose your own path for this challenge.*

Tournament by following these steps:

What is WORLDWIDE PVE TOURNAMENT ? We meet in Guild Hall at a specified time. We note how many PvE kills everyone has.

:loyal:How to play?
When director says GO! Every killers team goes to kill in any mission of their choice for 1 W E E K. After 1 week count down, the director meet the killers back in Guild Hall. Any killer TEAM that added the most PvE kills (300,000 K) is WINNER.*

— The host should be the only one able to assigned the TEAMS*.

<::distant:— Anyone violating this rule of conduct shall be disqualified from the TOURNAMENT and will be asked to leave the COMPETITION!

My OFFICERS Team does everything in their power to make each and every PARTICIPANT feel welcomed, supported, safe, and loved! <3

౨ৎ ༝ ◟⁺ ⸝⸝ You Have Found Your Way To EYE OF ETERNITY 15!:cheerful:
︵ ︰What's Inside?

�� a kind community
   ╰ ‧₊ Loving Members
�� active chats..
   ╰ ‧₊ Inclusive Events!
�� welcoming staff..
   ╰ ‧₊ A Wholesome Theme!
�� Join Today!

୨ ─ Invite: └➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

Lightingwatch
03-30-2021, 01:17 PM
︶꒷꒦♡ FACE THE RARE BOSS EVENT WINNERS!! ♡꒷꒦︶

SHOUTOUT to all of our incredible participants last weekend, everyone SHINED like the stars they are.

༻—————— ˗ˋ ୨herb୧ ˊ˗ ——————༺
Host: @LIGHT & @Wolf
꒷꒦ ⸝⸝ herb __ PRIZE: S U R P R I Z E

Thank you all for coming, I hope you enjoyed the event! YWe are looking forward to seeing you all again for more upcoming events! smile

Until the next event,
Stay safe,

First round winner : jimp
Second round winner: katzu

Lightingwatch
03-30-2021, 01:23 PM
︶꒷꒦♡ FACE THE RARE BOSS EVENT WINNERS!! ♡꒷꒦︶

SHOUTOUT to all of our incredible participants last weekend, everyone SHINED like the stars they are.

༻—————— ˗ˋ ୨herb୧ ˊ˗ ——————༺
Host: @LIGHT & @Wolf
꒷꒦ ⸝⸝ herb __ PRIZE: S U R P R I Z E

Thank you all for coming, I hope you enjoyed the event! YWe are looking forward to seeing you all again for more upcoming events! smile

Until the next event,
Stay safe,

First round winner : jimp
Second round winner : katzu

Habibibi
03-30-2021, 03:12 PM
╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲
⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆ ⠀ ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ★
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

☾ Dark Oscar V.I.P. Event!
+       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆
Host: @DEVIL & @EOW & @PRNX & @LIGHT

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and your team for such a great __EVENT__ DEVIL: You (and your team's) thoughtfulness, dedication, and support to the participants' understanding of Background/Extra Performers - was wonderful.

Special thanks also goes to the <@CUDDLES> for its valuable suggestions. ·

<@Liquior > & <@Frab> <@Sum> <@Asmodeum> & @Maniakoniye, — Believe me, originality for your Actor/Performer ... is the best way to WOW our EVENTS.

Congratulations to ALL of our winners and participants!

Best Actor: Cuddles & Sum
Best supporting Actor: Asmodeum
Best Actress: Liquor
Best Supporting Actress: Maniakoniye

People’s favourite by audience voting : Maniakoniye (bonus prize)

This was the most epic thing we've ever done in-game, and it was amazing seeing everyone take part.

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
03-30-2021, 04:17 PM
DON'T MISS THE UPCOMING EVENTS!!!

•°. *࿐➳ WE gamers celebrate Easter too and theres no better way than showing off our love for it than getting this super cute (and super sus!)

I found the actual Easter Bunn locked up by the imposter at the Forest. I should go and release them this weekend ?!?

— Breakfast with the Easter Bunny ... Pancakes, eggs, fresh sausage, country ham, hominy, sausage gravy.:surprise:

This is definitely an experience you wouldn’t wanna miss if you appreciate some adrenaline in your system lolz

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
03-30-2021, 04:23 PM
Today we bring the new Rabbit or Bunny Mystery for Among Us AGAIN :surprise: The crew's duties remain the same, as do the impostor's duties.

Enjoy the Among Us Bunny SATURDAY :cheerful:

We hope you like this version of bunnies for Among Us a lot and that you spend many minutes of fun as your favorite stars.

Habibibi
04-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Have an egg-celent one!

Wishing you all the kind of Easter that touches your heart like a prayer and blesses your life with the gift of amazing grace Dear FAMILY friends.. Best wishes for a joyous Easter!

Hope you enjoyed paying more for your chocolate bunnies and jelly beans!

HoneyBeastiee
04-05-2021, 06:44 PM

★…★ "Fact Or Cap?" ★…★

Hosts: @༒❤҉༺༼༆ɭ๏ Ł Iꙶ KI๏นℝ༆༽༻ , @꧁☆*🅢 ♡࿐🅕🅘🅔*☆꧂, @🐝🌼𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂🌼🐝 ★Beàsͥτiͣeͫ★

Please give a HUGE thanks to our sponsor: @꧁☆*🅢 ♡࿐🅕🅘🅔*☆꧂

Helpful thanks to: @♛ Prιᥒ֟፝ᥴᥱssᬊᬁ ℂⓤ𝒟𝕯𝓁𝓁𝖊𝒔✰ for helping out with a 4th bonus round!

Winners:
★ Round 1: Frab
★ Round 2: Lyn
★ Round 3: Papaj
★ Round 4: Chino

Members were very active and had a lot of fun! Everyone cooperated and did amazing! The hosts were amazing and had interesting facts or caps!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-10-2021, 11:33 PM
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
--------🎩--✨----
✨----( 👀 )--------
--oo0--👃-0oo----
ⓌⒽⒶⓉ'Ⓢ_ⓊⓅ❔
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🕵🏻*♂️🐇MYSTERY IMPOSTER BUNNY🔍
Hosted by: CUDDLES & MONBEBEE

Guess who the imposters are among the easter bunny's baskets🐰 Guess you really know who your officers are, or maybe NOT!

Thanks for unleashing your sherlock holmes skills again in the guild of the easter bunnies. We would like to give thanks to all participants and we would like to congratulate our winners:

🎉🥁DRUM ROLL PLEASE🥁🎉
🎊CONGRATULATIONS🎊

>🏆1ST

˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Wolfrock
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Avva
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Geraxx
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Krao
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Jimpishacorte

>🏆2ND

˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Avva
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Wolfrock
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Krao
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Dppsix
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Raveology

>🏆3RD

˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Venusrose
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Avva
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Katzu
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Nemesisxii
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Mania
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Allegeni
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Talutah
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Lynn
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Orf
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Arivazaed
˙˖ ﹆ 🐇Krao

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!🎉🎉And we would like to give thanks and a huge shout out to ASUNDERZ , EOW & SUMBLACKMAN for taking a part in this event and for making the event possible. See you next imposter event guys!!!

🐤🐤
🐤🐤🐤
🐤🐤🐤🐤
🐤🐤🐤🐤
🐤🐤🐤
🎀🎀🎀🎀
🌷Happy Easter!🌷

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-10-2021, 11:40 PM
We really love this event. Cant wait to have more imposter events soon so members will get to know their favorite officers more. This is a really fun and interactive event where members will really brainstorm to guess their fave officers and members really love how thrilling it is since they cant guess whom the alts are cause our officers are way too good with this one!

Habibibi
04-11-2021, 11:53 PM
WOW!! What a fantastic weekend we had!
Everyone involved was so helpful, patient, thorough. And the events themselves (Friday and Saturday) were just beautiful and great fun..:encouragement:

I especially want to share our deepest appreciation for such an absolutely OUTSTANDING "Golden ༄℣ɪᴘ᭄ Player" Challenge!
A million thanks to each of you and to my OFFICERS TEAM for doing such a tremendous job and putting on an amazing TEAM WORK!!!!”This weekend has been made of precious memories and fun.

✮ . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮  . • ✮ . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮  . • ✮ . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮  . •

Announcing The ༄℣ɪᴘ᭄ Winners:

__PURPLE DUST__!

✧ ꒷︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦ ✦ˊˎ- ˙✦ ୨୧ ഒ ₊˚
__VIP winning team__ ��

Total Kills: 18,759 kills ..Congratulations on our well deserved ✌️ Awesome job<@!ASUNDERZ

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* FIRST PLACE...goes to: JEST

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* SECOND PLACE...goes to: PANDA

__RED DEVILS__

Total Kills: 14,031 KILLS �� Congratulations on our well deserved ✌️ Awesome job <@FRABABEN

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* FIRST PLACE...goes to: VAMPIRUL

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* SECOND PLACE...goes to: ASMO

__ETERNAL CHAMPIONS__

Total Kills: 13,762KILLS �� Congratulations on our well deserved ✌️ Awesome job <@ ༒❤҉༺༼༆ɭ๏ Ł Iꙶ KI๏นℝ༆༽༻

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* FIRST PLACE...goes to: KATZU

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* SECOND PLACE...goes to: LUDO

__BIRTHDAY BASHERS__

Total Kills: 13,091KILLS �� Congratulations on our well deserved ✌️ Awesome job <@♍S͢͢͢UⲘᖫNIVΘᖭŘØܧ☬

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* FIRST PLACE...goes to: VAMPI

♡⋆.ೃ࿔* SECOND PLACE...goes to:ORF

You all were truly an inspiration and supportive with your teams! It was exciting to watch!!
This victory is one feather in the hat and I know there are more to come. Looking forward for more achievements.

I-hope to see you all in our next competitions..?!?

Wolfrock
04-13-2021, 03:57 PM
Colorbrain Family Party Night

Hosted by: LightingWatch & Wolfrock

Co-hosted with Cuddles & QueenVader

Winning Team: Girls

Top 3 winners:

Lovewins: 8 points plus bonus

Liquor: 4 points

Estranged: 3 points

Special thanks to our sponsor: Andy

Habibibi
05-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Congratulations to all of those who fought their way through The Leaderboard!

For some...fought their way through it over multiple times!! Here's a look at our leaders:

We are proud to present the winners of our Leaderboard competition. Excellent nice work, everyone!!! And a very special shout out to all the participants who were not able to win but spent lots of precious person hours. It was a wonderful experience for us to get involved in the competition as well.

We also would like to give big thanks to ♛ <@Frababen>, ♛ <@!Asunderz > ♛ <@!Liquor > and ♛<@!Eow > and the full team support.

Let's give a big round of applause👏

┊⁀➷ I will PM you to organize granting your prize!

Habibibi
05-09-2021, 12:45 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms and motherly figures in your lives who make everyday better!I hope you have a nice weekend and blessed Sunday!:vwub:

Your Invited!!:eagerness:

:eagerness:**__Space Theme__**: Containing a bejeweled head helmet, a white fur coat, a silver top, and glittered shoes lol, this look is one you won’t easily forget.

:eagerness: **__Beach Theme__**: The second fashion show theme channels one of the best things ever, a fun day at the beach!

:eagerness: **__Construction Zone Theme__**: Make sure to replicate this theme in the clothes they sent down the runway! With pops of bold yellows, reds, and oranges..

:eagerness: **__Grocery Store Theme__**: The use of color-blocking with various trims really accentuated the entire theme behind this show and tied it all together. Be -inspired and leave everyone in attendance speechless. The set should be included tons of fun details...

Themes tend to evolve with the story as the contestants moves forward. So, before we go further – if you are not sure exactly what a theme is I recommend you read this message here.

Take your time and think carefully as you do this.

The importance of this preparation will show up in your writing and in your creativity. Be fabulous and most importantly, fashion is for everyone and just have fun experiencing a day & night of high-fashion in our guild!

Habibibi
05-13-2021, 08:51 PM
🎙🎼🎶KARAOKE NIGHT EVENT🎶🎙🎼

Hosted by: MON & FRAB

♪ •*☽*• ♪ That was an amazing karaoke event ♪ •*☽*• ♪

╭┈➤ ❝・‧₊˚꒰`🎤`ɞ‧✦ ❞ Thank you to everybody that joined and made this possible, and thankyou to everybody that stuck around for 2 WHOLE HOURS!
╰┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ
Please look forward to more future events
For more events like this to happen, please consider supporting our server!
Prizes has been distributed among all the participants and **congrats to our today's WINNERS🎊🎉:**

🏆: MUMMIFICATION
🏆: FARMKILLERS
🏆: BEZIMIENNY

Congrats to all and thanks to all who came and participated👏🏻🙌🏻
We'd like to give everyone a chance to join an event on server or guild, however due to time zones there's always some difficulties in future!

Thank you in advance. Have a good day/night!
We'll do our best to host an event in a time that is best for most. Again, thank you to everybody that made this event possible, stay safe and take care😀

Habibibi
05-31-2021, 11:29 AM
To my American friends #HappyMemorialDay 🇺🇸

Honoring those who paid the ultimate sacrifice! My family and I wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all of our past, present, and future service men and women. Hope everyone has an amazing holiday weekend ... #HappyMemorialDay?!?

Habibibi
06-01-2021, 12:08 PM

Today, we celebrate PRIDE MONTH which is a reminder for us that we are all valid, loved and accepted. We should not let other people’s opinion to stop us from being who we really are.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! 🏳️ 🌈 #Pride2021

deadlystriker
06-01-2021, 12:30 PM
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 💙💚💜💛

Love is for Everyone! It’s a big beautiful world with enough room for everyone to live their best life.

Love is love.

#PrideMonth

Habibibi
06-01-2021, 01:07 PM

We want to show the world that real life fashion drives meaningful connection, creativity and expression in virtual worlds too. At EOE15 , we’re proud to be THE HOST in fashion and we are excited to work with these incredibly talented participants to bring their vision to life for our users around the globe.

Here at EoE, we are waving the 🏳️*🌈 proudly to celebrate our PRIDE community.

We are ALL about #PRIDE this month and kicking off this weekend's outfit challenge with #EOE15_Pride 🌈🌈

Show us YOUR #pride by dressing up with all the colors of the rainbow and answer few Questions to impress the Judges for a chance to win BIG PRIZES and be featured on our channels & forums!

Happy Pride Month Rainbow humans!!

Habibibi
06-20-2021, 11:54 AM
H A P P Y
F A T H E R ' S
D A Y !

to all those special dads out there!

Voicing an iconic father figure has been a great honor...but BEING a father has been far greater.

Any man can father a child...but it takes a real man...a good man...to be one.

I hope there is such a man in your life.

I hope you are such a man.

Comment and tell us why you are thankful for your father! Parents play a HUGE role in their kids’ development, and we love helping & celebrating all the fathers & father figures who understand this & work hard to help their kids learn & grow.

#FelizDíadelPadre to each & every one of you!!

#sundayfunday #happyfathersday #fathersday #daddyandme #familyfirst

Habibibi
06-22-2021, 12:21 PM
It’s officially June, which means it’s s time to break out every piece of pride inspired clothing ever. While I encourage all to show their LGBTQ+ pride every day of the year, the month of June is especially perfect for wearing the rainbow.

I Happy Pride Y’all!

At EoE15, we imagine a world where no one has to feel like an outsider. That’s why we do our part during Pride Month: an annual celebration that brings fellowship, community, and power to millions across the globe.
We are on a never-ending mission to build belonging, both internally and externally. This means creating an organization with a workforce that represents the diversity of our communities and the world as a whole. During Pride, only one rainbow matters which is why EOE15 is giving up theirs to support and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. Our LGBTQ+ community is a huge part of who we are. We’re proud to support the LGBTQ+ community, and to be working to make baseball a safe and welcoming environment for everyone in the game.

We are proud of YOU!! We LOVED seeing everyone's creative takes on some of the iconic celebs that inspire you!

CONGRATS to for being the LGBTQ _CelebLookalike WINNERS.

SPONSORS: BELLA & ASUNDERZ

We’re marching throughout June under a statement of purpose: Stronger Together. Here’s one thing we’re doing to live up to it.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO "MAKE PARADE EVENT HAPPEN !"
We are very grateful for your participation, support, hard work, and dedication.. I especially want to share my deepest appreciation for such an absolutely OUTSTANDING experience.
A million thanks to each of you and to MY TEAM ASUNDERZ & FRABABEN & LIQUOR & PANDA, DEVIL and all my Officers for doing such a tremendous job and putting on an amazing TEAM WORK!!!

Hope everyone are having a Happy Rest Days!

#EoE15#Pride2021

Liq
06-22-2021, 01:19 PM
Loved every minute! Glad to be a part of such an inclusive group <3 happy pride month!

Lightingwatch
06-22-2021, 05:00 PM
Even tho I couldnt make it to the pride event it definitely was one of a kind and unique and it came out very amazing and everyone did amazing job and everyone looks so amazing. Hope for more events like this amazing one in future and cant wait to see what it holds for future <3

Lightingwatch
06-22-2021, 05:15 PM
I just wanna wish everyone a happy pride month . And that dont let anyone tell you who you can love . Love whoever you want and be happy <3 . And I support this fully and I never judge . Just be you and that all that matters . Dont hide who you truly are for anyone. And that if anyone just need to vent or talk I'm always here <3

HoneyBeastiee
06-22-2021, 06:19 PM
These events just keep getting more and more spectacular!

Our family keeps growing everyday & more lovely faces keep popping into EOE. "The Best Guild In DL" is true.

We continue to come out on top & we will continue to do so!

I am proud of all our family & All our wonderful Officers! Officers have been doing an amazing job and I'm so honored to be apart of such an amazing team!

Go EOE! Let's continue to crush the competition! :)

Love you all!,
HoneyBeastie <3

#HappyPrideMonth - #BeYou - #DontChangeForTheWorldMakeTheWorld - #YouAreBeautiful - #Pride - #LGBTQ -

deadlystriker
06-23-2021, 10:06 AM
One Proud, Happy and Strong Family!!
Thank you once again to Bella & Jay &Frab & Liq and ALL of our incredible members for making this Pride celebration one of our best events yet!!
STILL can't get over Pride Parade event.
We Stand Strong! But, LOVE should be contigous everyday!

PRIDE!...A DEEPER LOVE 🌈 #HappyPride

Sponsor
06-24-2021, 12:19 PM
Hey Hey EOE

Everyone has a right to feel safe and included in our game. Happy Pride month EoE!

Habibibi
07-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Gooooood morning fam!

Life is in one color, and you have all the colors in your hands, so you have to color them yourself and as you like. Happy Friday Friends!

Hope ya'll had a good sleep and are excited for the weekend.
Let's Rock today!!
Together. Everyone. Achieves. More. We celebrated LB WINNERS who have gone above and beyond this year WITH LB EVENTS. Our V.I.P Awards were created to give anybody an opportunity to share and recognize their outstanding score kills.

Congratulations to the winners of our Blood Drive LB for accumulating the most points!!

<@ PANDA> PRIZE: 100,000,000 mm GOLD

<@ AKLIM> PRIZE: 70,000,000 mm GOLD

Congratulations to the winners of our Ancient One Must Rise LB for accumulating the most points!!

<@ PANDA> PRIZE: SURPRISE

<@ FRABABEN> PRIZE: SURPRISE

Let's all give THEM A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!»

Raveology
07-02-2021, 10:20 AM
You guys did AMAZING! What hardworking members... We are lucky to have players like you ❤︎ . Congratulations, enjoy your DESERVED prize and keep it up for next events! EOE always at the top!!

Liq
07-02-2021, 11:32 AM
AMAZING job guys!!! Happy to see our members at the top, hope that everyone had fun while racing to getting those high positions! Now yall can finally sleep 😂 Congrats once again!!!

deadlystriker
07-02-2021, 08:23 PM
Boom-ba-da-boom! Drumroll, please! Congratulations to our Leaderboard Winners! ✨ Congratulations to all of those who fought their way through the top and many thanks for all your hard work!

P.S: You're invited to participate in our WORLDWIDE PVE TOURNAMENT;)
Tournament date: JULY 4th (CENTRAL TIME ZONE 2:00PM) Participants can sign up on the DISCORD └➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ or add Bellariesoul#3656 for the full list of rules. It will allow quick and efficient communication to everyone, both online and offline players.
We hope you will enjoy this event and will see you on the battlefield!

Habibibi
07-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Happy #Happy 4th of July from EOE15! 🌍

We are honored to have such a diverse & global community...let's all remind ourselves to celebrate, enjoy, respect, and protect our community ❤️🤍💙

Vampires!
It's time to challenge other teams in this exciting PvE tournament organized by Cupidon.

THE WORLDWIDE PVE TOURNAMENT is designed for the highest level of competition and still encourages new raid teams to participate by having a very flat reward structure.

HOW TO SIGN UP?

Teams can sign up on the DISCORD └➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ or add me Bellariesoul#3656 for the full list of rules see this post. It will allow quick and efficient communication to everyone, both online and offline players.

The Roles of Red, Blue, Purple and Green
Teams will be announced during the event !!

We hope you will enjoy this event and will see you on the battlefield!

Lightingwatch
07-07-2021, 09:39 AM
I know I'm a lil late posting this but I want congrats panda and frab for making leaderboard you both did amazing job <3 I'm proud of both of you

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

Habibibi
07-19-2021, 04:18 PM
Helluh helluh, darlings!
Here’s another challenge that you can enter! The "Taste of Summer" fan art contest has begun!
Duration: July 17th, 2021 12:00:00 PM GMT+8 ~ July 30th 2021 11:59:59 PM GMT+8

�� Summer days are here! What does the ideal summer day look like to you in DARK LEGENDS ? What are some favorite outfits that you cannot do without for your summer adventures?

Are you ready to show off your epic talents to the WORLD???!!

Draw your perfect summer day in DARK LEGENDS and share with us~ GET A CHANCE TO BE IN THE MAGAZINE!

__Prizes:__

First place: Surprise + SUMMER Talent ART Show Winner Role!
Second place: Surprise +SUMMER Talent ART Show Winner Role!
Third place: Surprise +SUMMER Talent ART Show Winner Role!

*.•° ✿ °•.
__Please remember__.. that all of the guild rules still apply to these events. In this challenge you have to come up with an original story about your or someone else’s summer love as well..

It could be a happy one, a romantic one or even sad one. It’s all up to you what you would like to bring to the table! It doesn’t matter how many paragraphs, sentences or words you have! Go all out if you would like!

:vD: RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW..

:vD:No copying others outfits!
:vD:No stealing others posts!
:vD:No hating on others characters or outfits!

The BEFORE and AFTER ART must be shown!

__Questions?__ If you have any questions, just comment them below and I'll answer them as soon as possible!

HoneyBeastiee
08-13-2021, 12:30 PM
:vwub: Joke Contest :vwub:

★ When? ★
Sunday August 15th @ 10pm CT

★ Hosts: ★ HoneyBeastie, Sumblackman

★ Sponsors ★
Sumblackman

★ Details ★

★★ Prize: Gold ★★
[No participation prize]

:vwub: Players will come prepared with their own jokes to tell! **[Be prepared with 4 jokes]**

:vwub: At the end of each round the judges will announce the winners!

:vwub: There will be [4] rounds, One winner per round